User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By andr4132
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Toneri Otsutsuki is in Tenseigan mode

He is entirely healthy and bloodlusted

Toneri gets full knowledge on Bleach characters

Toneri will be healed completely after every rounds and gets 1 day rest time.

Energies equalized.

Bleach characters have no knowledges on Toneri.

Win by any means

Rounds:

1. All present Gotei 13 Lieutenants as well as Chad, Orihime, and Uryu (Rukia Rescue Arc End)
  2. All present Gotei 13 Captains (excluding Yamamoto and Aizen) and Ichigo Kurosaki (Rukia Rescue Arc End)
  3. Yamamoto (Shikai Only) and Aizen (Rukia Rescue Arc End)
  4. All shown Arrancar not including the Espada
  5. Espada 9 through 5
  6. Ulquiorra Cifer and Vasto Lorde Hollowfied Ichigo
  7. Espada 3 through 0
  8. Shunsui, Toshiro, Isshin, Kisuke, and Yoruichi (AIzen Invasion Arc)
  9. Butterfly Aizen, Gin, and Kaname (Aizen Invasion Arc)
  10. All Visoreds (Including Pre-Dangai Ichigo)
  11. Ichigo (Post-Dangai Training) and Aizen (Hogyoku evolved form)
  12. All Fullbringers (Including Ichigo, but excluding Ginjo) Orihime, Uryu, and Chad (Fullbring Arc Beginning)
  13. Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants that appeared in the world of the living during the Fullbring Arc (Fullbring Arc End)
  14. Ginjo and Ichigo (Fullbring Arc End)
  15. Sternritters O through Z
  16. Yamamoto (Bankai) and Kenpachi (Post Unohana training)
  17. Sternritters C through L
  18. Surviving Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants after Yamamoto's death (Blood War Arc, includes any who got Zero Squad trained)
  19. Zero Squad (Excluding Ichibe)
  20. Ywach, Ichibe, and Ichigo (Current)
  21. Entire up-to-date Bleachverse

No Caption Provided

@saint_of_origin I originally thanks for the preference.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Stops at 21.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheVivas

Enough with the Naruto vs Blech threads.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets crushed.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2.

Chick missile to crunk.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

Toneri Otsutsuki is in Tenseigan mode

He is entirely healthy and bloodlusted

Toneri gets full knowledge on Bleach characters

Toneri will be healed completely after every rounds and gets 1 day rest time.

Energies equalized.

Bleach characters have no knowledges on Toneri.

Win by any means

Rounds:

1. All present Gotei 13 Lieutenants as well as Chad, Orihime, and Uryu (Rukia Rescue Arc End)
  2. All present Gotei 13 Captains (excluding Yamamoto and Aizen) and Ichigo Kurosaki (Rukia Rescue Arc End)
  3. Yamamoto (Shikai Only) and Aizen (Rukia Rescue Arc End)
  4. All shown Arrancar not including the Espada
  5. Espada 9 through 5
  6. Ulquiorra Cifer and Vasto Lorde Hollowfied Ichigo
  7. Espada 3 through 0
  8. Shunsui, Toshiro, Isshin, Kisuke, and Yoruichi (AIzen Invasion Arc)
  9. Butterfly Aizen, Gin, and Kaname (Aizen Invasion Arc)
  10. All Visoreds (Including Pre-Dangai Ichigo)
  11. Ichigo (Post-Dangai Training) and Aizen (Hogyoku evolved form)
  12. All Fullbringers (Including Ichigo, but excluding Ginjo) Orihime, Uryu, and Chad (Fullbring Arc Beginning)
  13. Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants that appeared in the world of the living during the Fullbring Arc (Fullbring Arc End)
  14. Ginjo and Ichigo (Fullbring Arc End)
  15. Sternritters O through Z
  16. Yamamoto (Bankai) and Kenpachi (Post Unohana training)
  17. Sternritters C through L
  18. Surviving Gotei 13 Captains and Lieutenants after Yamamoto's death (Blood War Arc, includes any who got Zero Squad trained)
  19. Zero Squad (Excluding Ichibe)
  20. Ywach, Ichibe, and Ichigo (Current)
  21. Entire up-to-date Bleachverse

Stops at Round 1, they are more faster, more versatile and thanks to energy equalized they can cut his soul chain and fate chain taking all of his powers and then proceed to take his life. He has more explosive power but that's all. they have the number, the hax, speed and strength, besides if we saw the movie people should know all the plan of Toneri was actually a plan long time elaborated, not his so he is not very smart.

HypeBeastCSB15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Vivas said

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skipped all the way to final 5,

He stops at 20

kroczilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 15. Gremmy turns his bones to cookies; or vols lille puts a hole in his head; or Uryuu fatally injures a random strenritter and switches his status with toneri etc.

basically too much hax at play here.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 15 for reasons already stated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b19845f2e668
deactivated-5b19845f2e668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri dies during 1, chad serious punch with del diablo > the punch that took him out. Speed wise, he'd get blitzed by pretty much any one. I don't see him getting past the kidos from the lieutenants. Danku is a response to that massively overated "moon slicing" attack, that was deflected by chackra cloak. Lol, ever heard of reiatsu

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smartdude: show me one person I'm Bleach other than Yawach who can tank a moon level beam.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possible stop at 20. Not passing 21.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar: they dont have to tank it. But raising reiatsu should do the trick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar: one or 2 lieutanants needed here, one cast hainawa nd the other charges incanted hado 73. Toneri ain't gettin up from that

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar: they dont have to tank it. But raising reiatsu should do the trick

To begin with, no it won't. Second, energies are equalized according to the OP. Toneri smashes them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: energies equalized is all the more reason to believe denser reiatsu shield would work similarly to chackra cloak

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: energies equalized is all the more reason to believe denser reiatsu shield would work similarly to chackra cloak

Except that the former lack the feats to deal with an attack of that magnitude, while the latter does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: yh the lieutenants probably don't hv enough reiatsu under Mod rules, but captain class shinigami do. Lol at yama doing the death stare at Nanao, who seemed she was going to cry then get flattened (off topic). Anyway toneri is being hyped up alot, and people are using the size and density from the real moon the gauge his attack. I see the moon feat as a downplay to Naruto while people believes thats when he's most op. If it is his strongest feat, then I'm afraid it pushes down the top tiers in Naruto in comparison to bleach. Yammy's reaitsu wall no sold three lieutenant level attacks simultaneously, while that doesn't seem like a huge accomplishment, the magnitude of those attacks dwarfs that "one shot" that seemed fatal to toneri. This debate was entangled around the fact that the bleach verse may not be able to tank a moon slicing attack, however u all failed to analyze how easily a lieutenant could take out toneri in one attack.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

List is a little bit out of order, but based on hax and power, he should stop at 15

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: yh the lieutenants probably don't hv enough reiatsu under Mod rules, but captain class shinigami do. Lol at yama doing the death stare at Nanao, who seemed she was going to cry then get flattened (off topic). Anyway toneri is being hyped up alot, and people are using the size and density from the real moon the gauge his attack. I see the moon feat as a downplay to Naruto while people believes thats when he's most op. If it is his strongest feat, then I'm afraid it pushes down the top tiers in Naruto in comparison to bleach. Yammy's reaitsu wall no sold three lieutenant level attacks simultaneously, while that doesn't seem like a huge accomplishment, the magnitude of those attacks dwarfs that "one shot" that seemed fatal to toneri. This debate was entangled around the fact that the bleach verse may not be able to tank a moon slicing attack, however u all failed to analyze how easily a lieutenant could take out toneri in one attack.

Dude....what? I'm so confused. Anyone else understand that?

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smartdude: show me one feat of any bleach character using a "cloak" to stop a moon level attack.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: sorry if i was unclear, since we r debating that the bleach cast doesn't have the durability to get past a moon slicing feat, what suggests toneri survives an attack from a lieutenant, putting thier speed into consideration that they WOULD be able to tag him.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

15 has so much hax, he should stop there.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar: I'm afraid I cannot. However show me toneri being able to survive the thrust of a zanpakuto with lieutenant class strength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar: with this said both parties could potentially harm each other, aslo putting the weaker fighters in that category. What should be discussed to obtain a concrete conclusion is the analysis of their other attributes and factors in battle that would solidify their victory

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All i know is that he can not clear

B3rnkastel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 9 or 11 in all honesty,and if you believe otherwise and can argue it,then 15. If you wanna argue THAT,then caps at 20 max. If you think he's somehow going to beat not just Yhwach(The Almighty,X-axis,and other broken shit already make this a stomp tbh),but two other haxy opponents as well for which he's desplayed nothing that even suggests he could beat them,then I'm not as to what to say to you. If you're willing to argue otherwise, that's fine,but I'm of the opinion that no Naruto/Boruto god-tier or high tier character has a snowballs chance in hell againat Yhwach by himself. Especially if he's allowed to use everything in his arsenal.

On another note,can someone please explain to me how Toneri is moon level? As fair as I know, being a "level" of any sorts means that you're capable of completely destroying (or busting as it's usually called) that certain thing.

Whether it be building,mountain, multi-mountain(although cases may vary on the feat in question and can be argued) or whatever.

If I remember correctly from watching the movie,Toneri did not actually destroy the moon,but simply sliced it in half,which while is impressive,is dubious to me as worthy of a moon-level title as the moon itself was hollow for one thint and the energy required to completely destroy the moon is vastly different from the one needed to slice it in half, especially when the moon/celestial object is hollow.

Now,I believe this is more of an argument of definitions than anything,but I'd like to hear the opinions of people here,as the general opinion of this feat changes from site to site.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: sorry if i was unclear, since we r debating that the bleach cast doesn't have the durability to get past a moon slicing feat, what suggests toneri survives an attack from a lieutenant, putting thier speed into consideration that they WOULD be able to tag him.

....Tanking a blow from BSM Naruto, who had just punched a moon splitting beam? He easily scales to BSM Naruto, so I don't see why the Lieutenants can even hurt him. What speed feats are there to suggest any one Bleach can keep up with him to begin with?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichebie makes him weaker with his power, Yhwach Almighties him to trip him up and then Ichigo lops his head off.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WhatamIseeing

He loses at 11. Toneri is a glass cannon with no fighting experience, one little rasengan and he’s already losing his cloak and is hesitanting to make a move. He got hit with a multi city block punch and he was done. All his moves are useless other than the Golden Beam sword. Once he fights someone fast enough to dodge it he loses. He has no way of killing Aizen and he’s not fast enough to hit Ichigo with anything.

He loses at 9 if you allow Aizen to continuously evolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: Naruto shields the beam, and again, I stated the force of that puch could easily be replicated or outdone by the combined attacks of Rukia, Renji and Chad that Yammy shrugged of. The same espada was flipped over by a weakened hollowfied bankai Ichigo who was being man handled by Ulquiorra's first release. That defense feat for Toneri puts him below vizard Ichigo, who got slapped around by far more attacks that seem to have more force than that punch. The force of that punch is somewhat undefined since it was the cloak shielding the beam and not him punching it. But judging the distance Tonrri flew and the damage of the wall that stopped him, that punch isn't impressive at all. So I conclude, that it would take about 2 or 3 lieutenant class shinigami to beat him

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Gaoron

Stops at 20, I don't remember anything about 15 tho.

Full knowledge for Toneri really makes it a b***h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: speed is a delicate topic in bleach. Starrk's sonido was near teleportation when he snatched Oriheme. Espada no. 7 made 5 solid clones with speed. Shunsui travelling 13Km in an instant. Yoruichi taking out a few dozen ninjas while looking stationary. Low level shinigami FTE et.c

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 20..

Someone said he stop at 1???? WTF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess everyone on this thread believes Naruto solo the bleach verse. This is by far the most wanking I've witnessed. I guess everyone he faces, he kindly asks them to get in a straight line while he uses his beam. Or he swings it horizontally while everyone looks at him with a surprised expression and gets wiped away. All the DEATH GODS listed has SHUNPO, and could KILL him with their magical swords. Remember these r guys that can make anyone pee themselves by gazing in their eyes, people who can make someone feel like they've been run through by a sword by being close. Damn people that are so fast they completely disappear while in motion. U can't possibly believe that a guy who's power started fading after being punched a few meters is gonna wipe out shinigami that can no sell two hit kill hax, laugh off dozens of deep sword slashes, tank (spiritual) nukes [far deadlier than a nuke by inconceivable amounts], flip building+ sized giants, break dimensions. All that Toneri wanking as gone too far, 1v1 Komamura is the closest possible matchup that I see going either way. If Komamura in bankai hits Toneri, its over (using the fact that he splatted against a wall by a weak ass hit). I believe my statement 100% and I'm not trolling. Toneri is being massively overwanked.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smartdude: you can't even post a feat, and you think some trash tier characters can replicate the moon feat but somehow we are the wankers...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar: Stop feeding the troll. It is obviously trying to get a reaction and has some sort of a distaste for Naruto in general. Just ignore it, ignore it and it will go away.

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toneri stops at 21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@malzahaar: ok lets just settle down a bit. The fact I'm trying to bring across is that toneri is vulnerable to attacks from the stated bleach cast. They can inflict damage to him. He can also inflict damage to them. Following? Lets finally get off the topic of DC and durability since both parties have the power to hurt each other. What other feat does toneri have that grants him a win. I'm not asking in sarcasm, I'm trying to discuss this topic and see eye to eye with ur claims.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ovy7

Bloodlust and knowledge is a huge advantage for Toneri, but this entirely depends on how the Bleach characters start. Round 15 and 17 are really important because of the hax amount, and if Lille starts in his second or third form, then Toneri stops there.

Anyway, he doesn't make it past 20, Yhwach too OP.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smartdude: the only person with the speed to match him is Yhawch and that's still debatable, Toneri has TSB which can block 4 country level attacks without any problems simultaneously.

No bleach character has the DC to harm him, Yhwach is the only person who wins her due to hax.