Tokyo Ghoul Tournament - R1, F2: Matsumae vs Nutcracker

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Tokyo Ghoul Tournament - R1, F2: Matsumae vs Nutcracker (9 votes)

Matsumae 100%
Nutcracker 0%

Hello Ladies & Gents...

Welcome to the latest battle in the Tokyo Ghoul Tournament!

No Caption Provided

New to this?:

What Is This?

This, my friends, is a straight up ripoff of my pal Cdiddyman911's fantastic "Tourney of Thrones". His tournament was such a cool idea and as most of you will know I'm a giant TG fanboy, so I had to give this a whirl.

The Tokyo Ghoul Tourney is a huge 64-man single elimination style tournament, where friend is pitted against friend, foe against foe, until only one stands.

How Long Will It Take?

The Tourney will consist of daily battles until the round is over. Once a battle has been added to the battles forum, I will wait up to one week before tallying up the votes, depending on if the match is a stomp or not. The winner moves on.

How Do I Vote?

I heavily encourage discussions about the battle as well as arguments, as that's the fun part, but ONLY POLL VOTES WILL COUNT. All you have to do is choose who you think will win, and that's it.

Some of the characters here are relatively short on feats, so feel free to use hype and statements to make your decisions if you wish.

Can I be Tagged?

If you want to be updated on these battles to help out, please let me know below or simply shoot me a pm asking to be added to the callouts! If you wish to be removed, do the same.

The "Spite" Dilemma

Unfortunately, I am afraid there will be matches where one person will handily defeat the other. I wish it weren't that way, but that is how it has to be realistically. If you see this happen, please still vote on who is the winner. It's best to get it out of the way and go on to bigger and closer battles

The "Been Done" Dilemma

There is also a very likely chance that a battle that shows up here has been done before on another thread or that has even taken place in-verse. This doesn't mean that you shouldn't vote. Much like Battle of The Week threads, it is different from the other ones, so don't stress about it!

Can I check the Standings?

Yes! If you ever wish to know what is going on, please go to The Tourney Bracket. I will be updating as it goes in other ways, but you can keep an eye on everything from there.

Where Is Arima?

You know, I thought about it, but what would be the point? He's out of everybody else league and any battle with him in would be a waste.

Kuki Urie is currently ripping his teammate Saiko Yonebashi a new one in the tournaments first battle. Can Saiko pull it back? Have your say there!

Today's battle is an all female affair between two much overlooked ghouls...

In the red corner...

Matsumae

The sword and shield of the Tsukiyama family and their most skilled servant - can this knight slay her opponent?
The sword and shield of the Tsukiyama family and their most skilled servant - can this knight slay her opponent?

In the blue corner...

Nutcracker

One of the few chimera ghouls in existence - can this S-rate nutcase overcome the skill gap?
One of the few chimera ghouls in existence - can this S-rate nutcase overcome the skill gap?

Rules

• Morals off
  • Standard gear
  • Prime Versions
  • Win By Death
  • Manga and anime feats applicable
  • Start 30ft apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

FIGHT!

• 
KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RoadRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Nutcracker has some sort of prep time, she isn't gonna win. Her main thing was her kagune traps.

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roadrabbit: Thanks for the input amigo - can I tag you for future battles in the tournament so you can help out with voting in the polls?

RoadRabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers