User Lists: 0

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Gilateen  Online

@taiwalcott: he is, if Tobirama uses Edo Tensei then he wins.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming no edo.

Mihawk. He presumably has future sight so anything Tobirama does will be known in advance which allows Mihawk time to make better counterattacks.

In regards to the FTG if I'm not mistaken, correct me here if I'm wrong, works like superspeed. Tobirama made it so his muscles couldn't be choreographed by Uchia sharingan but when he made it, it wasn't necessarily teleportation like with Minato. Again correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like Minato and Tobirama had 2 different purposes in mind, Minato used his to move around the battlefield for surprise attacks while Tobirama used his for straight forward offensive attacks.

If the above holds true then Tobirama will most likely walk into a kill shot, similar to how Luffy almost got his arms cut off, seeing as how Mihawk does have observation haki and no one will argue Tobirama can survive his attacks.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Wushu59

Why do people act like FTG is the only thing Tobirama has?

He practically invented all the Forbidden Jutsu

Couldn't Tobirama just drown him with water release?

If people don't think Mihawk can beat Kuzan, then know how is he suppose to beat Tobirama?

The guy that was only 3rd to Hashirama & Madara through out his life time.

Avatar image for itachisolosnodiff
ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@hypnos0929: FTG was specifically made to counter the sharigan and it's precog, and clearly it worked agaisnt madara's brother. Mihawk doesint have any consistent durability feats so it's not completely out of the water to say tobirama won't be able to kill him like how he did with madaras brother. Furthermore if you still resist about that point it's not like FTG is the only jutsu in tobiramas arsenal. He's still the inventor of multiple forbidden jutsus he could use in this fight, and he's also an amazing water style user who's able to casually create rivers and lakes he could use to drown mihawk. All and all I think tobirama is fast enough to react and dodge all of mihawks attacks and has a versatile enough arsenal to take this fight.

Kidolio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ItahciSolosNoDiff: Actually I don’t think the sharingan has precognition it just allows for people to read movements better then act accordingly.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of the limited ways Tobirama has of winning here, I have to say that ‘drowning’ Mihawk by making a river or lake is by far the most stupid and impractical strategy I’ve seen so far.

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mihawk bisects him

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidolio: in the first Naruto vs Sasuke fight in the valley of the end. We see sasukes pov when using the sharingan, he's able to see exactly what Naruto gonna do before he does it and acts accordingly. Rewatch the fight if you wanna check it out for yourself.

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: how come? If you know anything of what tobirama is capable of you'll know the context to that and what I'm eluding to.

Avatar image for teaganwallis193
teaganwallis193

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm really not impressed with Tobirama; meanwhile, Miwhawk should be on the same tier level as EMS Madara.

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teaganwallis193: Yikes idk about that one chief, but what makes you say that? It seems like he's lacking when it comes to speed in comparison to tobirama. Just because he doesint have flashy techniques doesint make him any less of a threat. Furthermore a bloodlusted tobirama would probably go for a decapitation with FTG, can you prove he would live or react to that?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ima be honest, I haven’t watched naruto in a long ass time so my memory on a lot of things is extremely fuzzy but dosen’t Toby have a inferior version of FTG and some very powerful water jutus’s

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SocaJunkie

@itachisolosnodiff: He’s going to stand there, wait to be submerged and for some reason not do anything resulting in him drowning?

Not to mention when has Tobirama ever used this strategy?

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: clearly you don't know the context if you think tobirama is Actually physically drowning him. No. He can put him in a water prison as big as a lake or a river. Which is why I brought it up. If people like kisame and zabuza can do these techniques. A master water style user will surely be able to, he also summoned enough water for a river while being Severely downplayed because of how weak his reanimation is. And what do you mean when has he done this? This is a morals off match right? Anything goes. If tobirama for some reason doesint go for the decapitate with ftg he's gonna resort to water. Furthermore he doesint have to drown him, water dragons and other water techniques should be enough but I assume if morals were off it seems like the simplest solution. Drowning him in a river sized water sphere that floats in the middle of the air is what he would do since clearly you don't know what I'm referencing.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: FTG was specifically made to counter the sharigan and it's precog, and clearly it worked agaisnt madara's brother. Mihawk doesint have any consistent durability feats so it's not completely out of the water to say tobirama won't be able to kill him like how he did with madaras brother. Furthermore if you still resist about that point it's not like FTG is the only jutsu in tobiramas arsenal. He's still the inventor of multiple forbidden jutsus he could use in this fight, and he's also an amazing water style user who's able to casually create rivers and lakes he could use to drown mihawk. All and all I think tobirama is fast enough to react and dodge all of mihawks attacks and has a versatile enough arsenal to take this fight.

The sharingan doesn't have precognition. It sees muscle movements which is why Sasuke couldn't react to the 9 tails cloak tails.

The fact is we can scale Mihawk to above Zoro. Even if he suffers a stab wound, which is unlikely seeing as how he should have armament haki or advanced armament, what makes you think that will kill him? When Arlong removed Zoro's bandages even he called the wounds fatal, on top of that Zoro later takes in the pain of Luffy and was left standing despite the fact less than 10% of it had him coughing blood.

Also the only other forbidden jutsu we have "seen" him use is Edo Tensei which takes a long time to prepare, Orochimaru improved on, and we don't know if he even had personal summons.

And I hope the drowning suggestion is a joke. Because Hody Jones wouldn't even fight Zoro under water. Even if Mihawk is peak human, which we know he isn't, the world record for breath holding is 22 minutes. Do you expect Mihawk to wait that long?

Also what makes you think Tobirama is fast enough to react to Mihawk without precognition or future sight of some sort? Luffy almost lost his arms to him, and we know Luffy can punch at the speed of sound.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk oneshots, lock this.

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: Okay for one the sharingan does have precognition but at a certain point it doesint matter how much precog if you have if someone is massively faster then you. For example, What if you knew you were gonna get shot by a sniper ten minutes from now? Could you react to it just because you know exactly where it's gonna shoot you from and when? No, because the bullet massively outspeeds you like Sasuke with the Naruto comparison. Just cause you have precog doesint mean you react to everything. Secondly dont try to compare zoros durability to mihawk. Even arlong states how impressed and scared he is of zoro for surviving an attack like that especially since he didint even have arnament haki by then so obviously zoro is a special case. Unless you have any feats for mihawks durability. Thirdly, are you seriously suggestion that tobirama is slower or anywhere near the speed of sound???? Dog kid sasuke is faster then sound and kid kakashi is a lightning timer. Do you really think kid Sasuke and kakashi are as fast if not faster then tobirama??? No. And if you hold mihawk to a high regard because he's sound level then he's definetly not touching tobirama when it comes to speed. Right now id say tobirama blitzez with ftg and decapitates before mihawk can react if you truly believe mihawk is as fast as sound.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: Okay for one the sharingan does have precognition but at a certain point it doesint matter how much precog if you have if someone is massively faster then you. For example, What if you knew you were gonna get shot by a sniper ten minutes from now? Could you react to it just because you know exactly where it's gonna shoot you from and when? No, because the bullet massively outspeeds you like Sasuke with the Naruto comparison. Just cause you have precog doesint mean you react to everything. Secondly dont try to compare zoros durability to mihawk. Even arlong states how impressed and scared he is of zoro for surviving an attack like that especially since he didint even have arnament haki by then so obviously zoro is a special case. Unless you have any feats for mihawks durability. Thirdly, are you seriously suggestion that tobirama is slower or anywhere near the speed of sound???? Dog kid sasuke is faster then sound and kid kakashi is a lightning timer. Do you really think kid Sasuke and kakashi are as fast if not faster then tobirama??? No. And if you hold mihawk to a high regard because he's sound level then he's definetly not touching tobirama when it comes to speed. Right now id say tobirama blitzez with ftg and decapitates before mihawk can react if you truly believe mihawk is as fast as sound.

If I knew a sniper would shoot at me 10 minutes from now? Yes. It would literally be about not standing out in the open or in front of a window. Terrible question.

How is Zoro a special case? There have always been humans physically superior to Zoro. What Arlong didn't expect was to meet someone in the East Blue, the weakest sea, running with a nobody captain who could survive those wounds.

And yes I'm saying Tobirama has never shown speed on the level of Rob Lucci or Enis Lobby Luffy, who had combat speed at or above the speed of sound. He has never thrown punches or kicks that fast. When it comes to combat speed he is laughably below Luffy let alone Mihawk who was prepared to cut his hands off when he tried to blitz him.

And I think you're silly if you think Tobirama won't get his head removed trying to blitz. Mihawk literally taught Zoro all about observation and armament haki, and you can't prove Zoro would fall for Tobiramas inferior FTG.

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: yeah so for the sniper analogy you clearly completely missed the point but hey good job you found a way around it and completely ignored the original meaning. Secondly do you not see tobirama fighting on par and being able to keep up if not be faster then people who are massively faster then sound??????. The fact thats he's able to fight along someone like minato who's bare minimum relativistic to the speed of light should already show you that he's not sound level. Another feat of tobirama is against juubito who is faster then light for comparison, but he's still able to tag him with tandem explosive tags without him noticing and even get praise from the fourth homage who is the fastest character at that time. So yeah right now with your arguments tobirama is definetly way faster then mihawk. And if you think im silly then prove me wrong, I've proved tobiramas atleast relativistic so he easily blitzez mihawk before he even activates armament haki so go ahead.

SocaJunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachisolosnodiff: That’s not more likely then starting with a blade lock as he knows nothing about Mihawk. They lock blades and Tobirama’s arms come off because of the massive strength disparity in Mihawk’s favour or Mihawk slices through his sword on contact to cut him in half. Morals off tactics only come into play after he knows what his opponent is capable of but he knows no such thing here.

Spinach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@socajunkie: you need to prove mihawk can react to tobirama, i proved he can blitzed him prove mihawk can do anything about tobirama blitzing.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachisolosnodiff: even if tobirama was faster, it would be irrelevant. Mihawk has pre-cognition and has sliced a medium-large mountain sized iceberg with a shockwave from something like a kilometer or more out. That ice was made by aokiji, who's ice didn't get scratched by a Zoro who cut cleanly through steal.

Although mihawk is certainly faster, as he is comparable to yonko on the power scale, all of which are mhs+, plus he's superior to Zoro, who is lower end quad mach. Other characters on par with mihawk have been shown to react and even intercept light speed movements by kizaru. Rayleigh and marco being on panel examples.

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: @kingfrieza: Okay like I said before it doesint matter how much precog mihawk has if tobirama cliffs him when it comes to speed its irrelevant and you'll have to prove just how good mihawks precog is to support that claim. Secondly I think your second statement is irrelevant im not saying tobi would tank an attack from mihawk, I'm saying he blitzes and one shots because of the massive speed difference before mihawk activates armament halo. Mihawks restless unless you can prove it. Furthermore it's nice there lightspeed but so is tobirama when it comes to reaction when he scales to juubito.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama has high level sensor skills, Mihawk doesn't even have feats in the use of Kenbunshoku Haki as OP fans always argue based on headcanon.

databook

https://vev-archive.tumblr.com/post/111062253238/p-168-169-nidaime-hokage-senju-tobirama

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tobirama(live)>> Edo Tobirama

No Caption Provided

Edo Tobirama combat speed

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tobirama Hirashingiri

No Caption Provided

Tobirama has a slashing Suiton and piercing suiton he attacks aiming at vital points and Tobirama attacks opponents at off guard making it almost impossible to defend

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tobirama wins

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://youtu.be/aqCeeF5Rrfs

Is this movie canon? Because that meteor feat puts mihawk above anything tobirama has in stats.

Unless someone can prove me wrong

SN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk one shots with a kunai and proceeds to solo the verse.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One using Movie non-canon to argue and the other saying that Mihawk solos the verse ... Anyway Tobirama wins arguments in favor of Mihawk are illusory

SN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sn said:

Mihawk one shots with a kunai and proceeds to solo the verse.

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#34  Edited By Zabuza777

@hypnos0929 said:
@itachisolosnodiff said:

If I knew a sniper would shoot at me 10 minutes from now? Yes. It would literally be about not standing out in the open or in front of a window. Terrible question.

How is Zoro a special case? There have always been humans physically superior to Zoro. What Arlong didn't expect was to meet someone in the East Blue, the weakest sea, running with a nobody captain who could survive those wounds.

And yes I'm saying Tobirama has never shown speed on the level of Rob Lucci or Enis Lobby Luffy, who had combat speed at or above the speed of sound. He has never thrown punches or kicks that fast. When it comes to combat speed he is laughably below Luffy let alone Mihawk who was prepared to cut his hands off when he tried to blitz him.

And I think you're silly if you think Tobirama won't get his head removed trying to blitz. Mihawk literally taught Zoro all about observation and armament haki, and you can't prove Zoro would fall for Tobiramas inferior FTG.

Bro.... Tobirama slower combat speed then Rob Lucci???

Based on your argument, Tobirama would get blitzed by Part 1 5th Gate Lee.

Because "he punches and kicks faster"

No.....just....no.

Edo Tobirama (weaker then alive one) dodge a punch from Sage Madara point blank as well as redirect Juubito's attack right back at him.

He was the fastest of his Era.

Do you think Rob Lucci would blitz Juubito as well?

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Zabuza777
@alphamon said:

Ima be honest, I haven’t watched naruto in a long ass time so my memory on a lot of things is extremely fuzzy but dosen’t Toby have a inferior version of FTG and some very powerful water jutus’s

Tobirama invented Flying Thunder God , but yes Minato surpassed him at using it.

Still not a slouch at it. Keeping up with Sage Madara and Juubito in speed

He also invented Shadow Clones & Edo Tensei Rebirth

And he has the most powerful and most massive in scale water ninjutsu in all of Naruto

SN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SN

@zabuza777: Rob Lucci would definitely blitz the living life out of Juubito, pre Gear 2nd Luffy was FTL.

This is obviously nothing more but a gag mismatch already from this gag site that goes on for way too long. Mihawk neg neg diffs and proceeds to solo the verse.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929 said:
@itachisolosnodiff said:

No.....just....no.

Edo Tobirama (weaker then alive one) dodge a punch from Sage Madara point blank as well as redirect Juubito's attack right back at him.

Are you seriously comparing Rock Lee to Rob Lucci when the former can't compare in any stat whatsoever?

And yes by feats and showings Rob Lucci is faster than Tobirama. And yeah do you not know what combat speed is? It's literally how fast one is while fighting.

And are you talking about Tobirama's outlier feat of dodging a punch and still getting beaten? Well I guess Luffy is above Kaido because he dodged one hit. Confirmed everyone.

And are you gonna ignore the fact Juubitos attack took forever to explode? Literally everyone had time to talk about it and Juubito even makes a joke about it.

And it doesn't matter if he was the fastest in his Era. We know that Minato surpassed him with a better FTG and 4th Raikage was considered just below Minato in speed. We know for a fact he needed the FTG to compete with Uchia. His natural combat speed just wasn't enough.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Give Robb lucci precog and he stomps Tobirama

Well post time skip rob lucci has coO so he does stomp

ItachiSolosNoDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: yeah the raikage is definetly not just barely below the foruth hokage and i don't know where you got that from. Regarding the juubito feat I'm not referring to that, I'm referring to the feat where juubito blitzes tobirama but before he did tobirama tags him with tandem paper bombs, that feat is bare minimum relativistic to light and he didint have to use ftg for that, his actual combat reactions have to be really good too in order to make ftg work well. That's why minato was still able to react to a full speed blitz from the fourth raikage and throw a kunai before the raikage moves a frame. You still haven't proved mihawk can react to tobirama and live a ftg blitz while ive proven his speed with feats and not just scaling. Seems like mihawks featless.

Zabuza777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Zabuza777

@hypnos0929 said:
@zabuza777 said:
@hypnos0929 said:
@itachisolosnodiff said:

No.....just....no.

Are you seriously comparing Rock Lee to Rob Lucci when the former can't compare in any stat whatsoever?

Yes. 5th Gate Lee is faster then Rob Lucci in combat speed.

I'm fully aware of who Rob Lucci is.

Lee with no gates open was fast enough to be a blur with his strikes.

4th Gate Lee being fast enough to pass Gaara around like a pinball before his sand could react.

And yes by feats and showings Rob Lucci is faster than Tobirama. And yeah do you not know what combat speed is? It's literally how fast one is while fighting.

I know what it is genius.

That's why I used 5th Gate Lee as an example.

People assume Tobirama is only fast at travel speed but you need combat speed to activate FTG in time against a SAGE user point blank.

Sage enhanced Naruto's reaction time fast enough to dodge 3rd Raikage.

And are you talking about Tobirama's outlier feat of dodging a punch and still getting beaten? Well I guess Luffy is above Kaido because he dodged one hit. Confirmed everyone.

Not an outlier.

Him being overpowered by Madara & Jubbito in power doesn't change the fact.

He legit dodged Sage Madara point blank, tagged Juubito with paper bombs, and redirected his attack back at him without Naruto, Minato or Juubito noticing.

It's takes combat speed to activate FTG fast enough to do that.

And are you gonna ignore the fact Juubitos attack took forever to explode? Literally everyone had time to talk about it and Juubito even makes a joke about it.

Completely caught Juubito, Minato & Naruto off guard. Hence the exclamation marks in the manga.

And it doesn't matter if he was the fastest in his Era. We know that Minato surpassed him with a better FTG and 4th Raikage was considered just below Minato in speed. We know for a fact he needed the FTG to compete with Uchia. His natural combat speed just wasn't enough.

First of all, Minato & Ay aren't peers in speed. 4th Raikage was the 2nd fastest but Minato still completely outclassed him in that category.

Minato having better better FTG then Tobirama just shows how great Minato is.

Tobirama outclasses 4th Raikage in speed also.

Better feats in his weakened edo state.

SN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SN
@drunkhc said:

One piece weak and slow verse!

CP9 speed Soru according to Oda itself.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

nothing but absolute nonsevse. This only proves that Captain Kuro was massively FTE to lightning speed as weakest CP9 users were far above lightning speed but he couldn't control himself in that form as opposed to CP9. And for the running gags they are just that gags nowhere in OP has running been emphasized as important except for Brook running on water, and really it's not his technique.

Garbage resistance against piercing and slashing of the strongest man in the OP world

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Again nothing but hilarious nonsense. There is nothing garbage here. CP9 are massively harder than mR 1 who is massively harder than all characters in naruto bar the the Juubidudes and maybe Kyubi. FOrget about that because this is even crazier.

Those are Haki clad slashes and piercing which even fodder can cut through Pacifista like they are fodder marines while peak Strawhats COMBIned couldn't tickle them and Whitebeard took melee attacks from that which means he couldn't use Haki in return against the hax sit down. Also this is not prime Whitevard this is meaningless becaue I can give countless feats from Luffy alone tanking massively strongrer slahes and piercing attacks hell dude beat Doffy who could barely tickle him with his strongest attack someove that can cut through the Varutoverse like they didn't exist their durability isn't even past Mr.1s. And finally other Yonko are literally undamageable so it's beyond so you're beyond a troll for quoting us these jokes.

That same Haki hax, Mihawk has but it's not fodder Haki nor does he have fodder physicals. He wipes Tobirama out of existence with a kunai. This is a neg of a neg of a neg diff just like all the naruto vs OP battles for a decade as usual from this gag site, don't get it twisted dummy.

These pistols are Vegapunk;s creations they can pierce through monnsters. Tobirama's durability is wood to rock level at best, he is a joke, joke to a character like Mr.1 duurability BOS level fodder get lost. Arlong with speed equalized one shots.

Tobirama skills

https://vev-archive.tumblr.com/post/102308520168/%E6%B0%B4%E9%81%81%E6%B0%B4%E6%96%AD%E6%B3%A2-suiton-suidanha-water-release-water

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mutually Multiplying Explosive Tags(Gojō Kibaku Fuda)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tobirama can BFR a juubi bomb https://imgur.com/a/XFsmg

Juubi bomb

No Caption Provided

Tobirama wins

This is laughable garbage. He just gets stomped everyhwere and blitzed in h2h no. Mihawk is massively massively faster than the entire verse, has FS so all shenanigans are utterly pointless.

Mihawk swings a kunai in his general direction GG.

Someone lock this pathetic gag.

eazy2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

Give Robb lucci precog and he stomps Tobirama

Well post time skip rob lucci has coO so he does stomp

This

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Wushu59

I don't know how strong Post Time skip Rob Lucci is.

Haven't made it that far yet.

LOL at pre time skip Lucci beating Tobirama let alone Akatsuki.

Uchiha naturally have precog with Sharingan

Didn't stop Tobirama from slaying them in the war

SN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SN
@wushu59 said:

I don't know how strong Post Time skip Rob Lucci is.

Haven't made it that far yet.

LOL at pre time skip Lucci beating Tobirama let alone Akatsuki.

Uchiha naturally have precog with Sharigan

Didn't stop Tobirama from slaying them in the war

Pre skip Rob Lucci stomps Tobirama. Massively faster, too durable and way too strong and potent. Arlong with speed equlized stomps Tobirama. Post Skip Rob Lucci murderstomps the verse.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sn: That's a good joke.

LOL at Pre Skip Rob Lucci being faster then Tobirama.

And Tobirama's paper bombs were powerful to destroy Hashirama's Deity Gates. The same ones that tanked 10 Tails Bijuu Bomb point blank.

Please don't tell me you think Arlong > 10 Tails.....

Not only is Tobirama more powerful but more versatile as well.

You have to be kidding me.

Arlong got wrecked by East Blue Luffy

Occhidifalco11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk mismatch

Yungboi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points