Tobirama Senju vs Itachi Uchiha

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Chris-Sama

@gluestick: Scan of where it's stated that healthy itachi is faster than sasuke or feat showing he's faster. Right raikage might be close but he isn't faster than tobirama. And no, if it wasn't for Karin sasuke would've died. His chakra reserves were depleted immensely. So I need feats or scans stating itachi was faster, raikage might come close but isn't, and like I said sasuke almost lost his life after two blows, even with EMS amatseratsu AND susanno. And without Karin danzo would probably have sasuke eyes on his arm too.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: Scan of where it's stated that healthy itachi is faster than sasuke or feat showing he's faster. (1.) Right raikage might be close but he isn't faster than tobirama. And no, (2.)if it wasn't for Karin sasuke would've died. His chakra reserves were depleted immensely. So I need feats or scans stating itachi was faster, raikage might come close but isn't, and like I said (3.)sasuke almost lost his life after two blows, even with EMS amatseratsu AND susanno. And without Karin danzo would probably have sasuke eyes on his arm too.

1. Well technically Minato is faster than Tobirama and Raikage is close to Minato. He could be VERY close to Tobirama speed

2. Scan that makes you think he would have lost for certain without Karin?

3. Speed wasn't the problem except for amaterasu. He was simply overpowered and against Tobirama that wouldn't be nearly as much of an issue

I'll look for a scan of Itachi speed > Sasuke (before rinnegan obviously) but I'm pretty sure that's common knowledge

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama These are all from when he was near death, almost blind and not bloodlusted like Sasuke. You have to imagine he was significantly better when he was healthy. His sign weaving is some of the fastest ever as well

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cintona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm 95% sure sause only had MS for the raikage fight, he had his eye change after he fought naruto , kakashi, and sakura. That being said without other character sause would have died before fighting Danzo

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama These are all from when he was near death, almost blind and not bloodlusted like Sasuke. You have to imagine he was significantly better when he was healthy. His sign weaving is some of the fastest ever as well

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Right here is when danzo could've easily killed sasuke this was all PLOT. Danzo couldve killed him at any second, but sasuke(of course) breaks free from the curse mark and even still Tobi was going to save him he even stated it himself.

No Caption Provided

And here if it wasn't for Karin. Sasuke would've either died shortly after or been aided by Tobi, so like I said no sasuke couldn't take danzo alone

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By KCMinato

@gluestick said:

Misleading. EMS Madara (what most peope will think of) >>> MS Madara. Healthy Itachi probably would have been around their skill level as they are in that scan

My thoughts exactly. This chris guy actually uses a weak past madara ( compared to current madara in prime ), compares him with izuna and states that izuna is as strong as prime madara . it doesnt work that way -_- . Anyway if he really uses statements then how about these for starters

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: Izuna has no feats bro . If this is how you want to debate ( with statements ) , I can play along and use those itachi statements as well ^^ . Itachi wins since he is "invincible "

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato:

@kcminato said:

@chris-sama: Izuna has no feats bro . If this is how you want to debate ( with statements ) , I can play along and use those itachi statements as well ^^ . Itachi wins since he is "invincible "

Disregard izuna and Madara completely forget about them. Show me a fully healthy, not going blind itachi. I wanna see his strength and speed feats. Like i said what makes you think he's going to be able to catch tobirama with MS? He's never going to counter the flying rajin Juubito was caught of guard by it easily. So what is itachi going to resort to? spamming susanno and amatseratsu until his eyes explode then he's dead? tobirama will outlast itachi in the long run yeah I know kishimoto suped itachi up to be basically unbeatable and you fanboys believe it. But he can't keep up wth tobirama, either in speed or just holding out.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: Fair enough I didn't remember that part somehow. Sasuke would have lost that without backup. I would rank Danzo after the Uchiha massacre well above Tobirama in everything but speed though

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: Speed and strategy. Obviously it's not easy to counter izanagi or shisuis eye. But he doesn't stop tobirama in speed or strategy/plotting.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By jadenlol

@gluestick said:

@chris-sama: Fair enough I didn't remember that part somehow. Sasuke would have lost that without backup. I would rank Danzo after the Uchiha massacre well above Tobirama in everything but speed though

Thats cause you haven't even read the naruto manga and rely completely on scans word of advice if you want people to take you seriously read the manga stop calling yourself a naruto fan when you haven't even read it.

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By GlueStick

@jadenlol said:
@gluestick said:

Thats cause you haven't even read the naruto manga and rely completely on scans word of advice if you want people to take you seriously read the manga stop calling yourself a naruto fan when you haven't even read it.

For real dude shut your mouth. You never provide any evidence, always demand it then say everything is irrelevant and accuse me of:

• Hating Naruto
  • Wanking anything that ISN'T Naruto
  • Not reading the manga

You're easily the most biased, close-minded person I've met on this site. If you're not @dawnone you're a very close second

GlueStick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By GlueStick

@chris-sama: Tobirama is severely lacking in feats/large scale jutsu. To say he beats Danzo/Sasuke/Itachi the exact same way he beat Izuna is unlikely. On topic Itachi is just as good at making strategies mid fight, is as good or better than Izuna based on feats and is 5/5 speed. I'm not saying he's faster than Tobirama of course but he wouldn't necessarily be slow in comparison

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prolly Itachi

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gluestick: No I understand, I still put tobirama above itachi in regards to plotting on the fly, slightly, but yeah that's one of the things I hated about kishi all the other hokage have pretty impressive feats tobirama was said to be the strongest water user of his time and we barely see him use anything comparable to hashirama. I hate it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cintona said:

@darkraiden: Itachi having high end speed feats? He has lightning quick reaction times, but his speed is not top tier. His stamina is also lower.

Tobirama takes 7/10 in a great fight

His speed feats are the top in the series literally

- 55 wins and counting. 3 tournaments.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato:

@kcminato said:

Disregard izuna and Madara completely forget about them. Show me a fully healthy, not going blind itachi. I wanna see his strength and speed feats. Like i said what makes you think he's going to be able to catch tobirama with MS? He's never going to counter the flying rajin Juubito was caught of guard by it easily. So what is itachi going to resort to? spamming susanno and amatseratsu until his eyes explode then he's dead? tobirama will outlast itachi in the long run yeah I know kishimoto suped itachi up to be basically unbeatable and you fanboys believe it. But he can't keep up wth tobirama, either in speed or just holding out.

Pulling yourself out of a losing debate ? Sure Ill be glad to show you itachis feats . Time to debate for real .Ill show you going blind itachi feats to show how much stronger a healthy itachi actually is . Catch tobirama with MS ? Here it goes :

Minato was stated to have better shunshin than tobirama by himself . What did that mean ? Obviously since shunshin is basically about speed , Tobirama was saying minato was faster than him and was proven as minato reached the battle field before anyone else .

Now , remember killer bee ? He was able to react to minatos shunshin that quickly . Thats some good impressive reaction time if you ask me . Nothing less to expect from the eight tails jinchuriki

Remember itachi and killer bee ? Yea they had a duel . Itachi was constantly reacting to him and itachi was fast enough to evade attacks from Killer bee . Now this isnt my main point . It just shows that itachi does have good combat speed to be able to dodge attacks from someone fast enough to react to minato .

Here comes my main point on itachi being able to react to tobirama .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yep thats right . KCM1 Naruto was being compared to Minato and was able to dodge a full speed attack from the raikage . No one else had the ability to do that aside from minato . Now , Itachi was keeping up with naruto in combat and could dodge successfully all of naruto attacks . That already shows how fast itachi is . Dont try and low ball itachi .

No Caption Provided

Itachi was even faster than Kirin since he was able to react to it . That is truly impressive .

Now with that being said , my question back to you . How fast is tobirama ?? Can tobiramas FTG even keep up with Itachi ? Show me how fast tobiramas FTG is . I only remembering him speed blitzing Izuna which has no speed feats himself . Back to you bro .

@kcminato: He's never going to counter the flying rajin Juubito was caught of guard by it easily.

You stated it yourself . Only reason juubito got hit was because he was caught off guard by it while talking to minato and having that internal struggle .

Look at him here being faster than tobiramas FTG

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Juubito IS clearly faster and could react to tobiramas FTG . The only reason he got hit by narutobirama combo because he was caught off guard . Unless you want to say this is inconsistent writing . Either way , juubito IS still faster than tobirama .

spamming susanno and amatseratsu until his eyes explode then he's dead? tobirama will outlast itachi in the long run yeah I know kishimoto suped itachi up to be basically unbeatable and you fanboys believe it. But he can't keep up wth tobirama, either in speed or just holding out.

what do you mean spam susanoo lol . Once he goes susanoo mode its over . theres nothing to outlast . The battle will be over so quickly like how orochimaru got devoured by itachis suasanoo . Yes i showed evidence of him being able to keep up with tobirama

Itachi will be able to win easily with genjutsu and susanoo . Both are things tobirama has no answer for . Tobirama has no feats to show he can hurt susanoo . And what will tobirama do when itachi totsuka blades him . Tobirama might be a tad faster than itachi with FTG but with itachis sharingan and speed feats i showed you , he WILL be able to react to tobirama attacks . Once he does , he sends tobirama into a genjutsu and finishes him off .

Notice how OP stated bloodlusted so itachi can very well start the battle in susanoo mode .

Now your turn . show me that tobirama has the ability to get out of itachis genjutsu or even damage susanoo .

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: lmao I can tell you right now naruto wasn't even trying against itachi when he was reanimated they were talking in the midst of battle nothing serious. And itach couldn't even tag neither naruto or bee. For that matter. You really think itachi with only MS is going to keep up with the flying rajin? You must be insane. Like I said it wasn't a full out fight between itachi and naruto so you really can't use that as a bridge to judge itachis reaction speed. and nah once he enters susanno how is he supposed to tag to tobirama? You do realize once tobirama puts the seal on itachi he's done right? He can pull the same move he pulled on juubito. socially you set yourself up right there. bee was able to tag itachi and keep up with him. And tobirama is over the 4th raikage in speed easily. So itachi is going to killhimself go into susanno the first start of the battle and search for tobirama which he'll never find, and boom his eyes explode.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: lmao I can tell you right now naruto wasn't even trying against itachi when he was reanimated they were talking in the midst of battle nothing serious. And itach couldn't even tag neither naruto or bee. For that matter. You really think itachi with only MS is going to keep up with the flying rajin? You must be insane. Like I said it wasn't a full out fight between itachi and naruto so you really can't use that as a bridge to judge itachis reaction speed. and nah once he enters susanno how is he supposed to tag to tobirama? You do realize once tobirama puts the seal on itachi he's done right? He can pull the same move he pulled on juubito. socially you set yourself up right there. bee was able to tag itachi and keep up with him. And tobirama is over the 4th raikage in speed easily. So itachi is going to killhimself go into susanno the first start of the battle and search for tobirama which he'll never find, and boom his eyes explode.

The battle was obviously serious . Just because they talk in it doesnt mean it isnt lmao . What kind of logic is that ? Pain and naruto talked in the midst of the battle too . Does that mean its not serious ? Do you even know what "tag " refers to ? Let me give you an example . Gaara could not tag lee in the chunin exams fight till the very end . In this case , they were constantly in combat and tagging each other lmao . Who are you to claim that the battle aint for reals ? Obito was making itachi and nagato go all out . Naruto and Bee themselves were having some trouble . So obv the battle was serious . I already provided feats . Now your turn to show tobiramas FTG to live up to its name . All you are doing to disprove all the feats ive shown you is say that I am insane ? Come on man this is a one sided debate and im winning . provide me some feats and scans and not just type out rubbish and garbage . Only fan boys with no prove do so . Um unless it was stated that it was a friendly battle or so , its going to be used as a way to channel itachis feats or narutos feats as well . With totsuka blade ? Anyway you make it seem as if tobirama is going to spam FTG throughout the battle . He hasnt ever shown to do so and never will in this battle . he only uses it as attacks or to dodge and defend himself . He has never shown to spam FTG so he can be "untaggable" by his enemies lololol . And when tobirama isnt using FTG , itachi will simply seal him with totsuka blade . And you think itachi has not put a genjutsu on him once the battle had begun ?

You have yet to counter itachis genjutsu which he will cast at the start of the battle as he has shown to do so multiple times . You really think hes going to stand there and let tobirama put a seal on him ? No lol . Before tobirama knows hes already in a genjutsu

"and boom his eyes explode" hmmmmmm . im out of this debate lolol .

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris-sama: No lol itachi clearly wins . All you ever did was make statements . The only scan you showed was izuna being equals as madara . You're a great debater 10/10 . haha .

Chris-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: you wasn't winning anything have a seat fanboy. I'll admit I can't come up with anything to break susanno(I'm sure he can) but you cry babies go based of feats. and remember that was an edo tensei itachi. Last I remembered they had unlimited chakra. And yes the fight wasn't serious. I'm sure bee could take itachi in a good fight with samadeha in a good fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, I actually think this could be a really good match. I can't really decide, but I'm leaning more towards Tobirama. It could go either way.

Cintona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: can you give me a few feats ? IMO, and off the top of my head. I would put him below 3-4 tails kyubi mode naruto. I would say he is on par with kakuzu and Kisame. I can't imagine him being faster than Raikage ( any) , Lee, Gai, Minato, and other characters of same speed.

I'm not for sure in this though. So post some feats, I'll look up a respect thread. If I see something from you or the thread I will concede :)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cintona said:

@darkraiden: can you give me a few feats ? IMO, and off the top of my head. I would put him below 3-4 tails kyubi mode naruto. I would say he is on par with kakuzu and Kisame. I can't imagine him being faster than Raikage ( any) , Lee, Gai, Minato, and other characters of same speed.

I'm not for sure in this though. So post some feats, I'll look up a respect thread. If I see something from you or the thread I will concede :)

1. He reacted to lighting. Literally the best feat in the series

2. He easily kept up with KCM Naruto and Killerbee without strain, same KCm Naruto who just dodged A

3. He kinda blitzed Sage Kabuto despite him dodging Sasuke's Susanoo arrow, something Kakashi claimed was too fast for him to dodge

4. Blitzed Nagato with SoT despite him easily reacting to Killerbee and KCM Naruto with apparent ease

5. Blitzed Orochimaru with the SoT mid sentence

- 55 wins and counting. 3 tournaments.

Cintona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) that is a reaction speed, it'd be different if he dodged lightning

2)fair enough, but A is not as fast Minato, and naruto was as fast as Minato ( with body flicker technique used against Kisame) . that being said I'm not sure naruto was fighting at the same speed in the Itachi. But I'll keep this in mind

3) sure, though kinda blitz isn't really what I'm looking for.

4+5) the attack speed of SoT can't be considered movement speed.

Good post though. I see he is faster than what I thought. I hold reservations about him being faster then A , that is alot of stipulation.

Thanks!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6470470eeed
deactivated-5b6470470eeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Die Indra scum

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6470470eeed
deactivated-5b6470470eeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KratoDaManto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama

Khorne_Flakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah that dude was the one being ignorant tobirama wins.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Tobirama's dealt with Uchihas before, and he uses water style which holds an advantage over his fire

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama reacted to Juubito's blitz, when even Hashirama couldn't.

Itachi is not tagging him.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama, no way is Itachi even fast enough to deal with FTG. Tobiraam beat izuna who is an equal to Madara and Madara<Itachi by far XD!!!! Itachi fanboys need to stop wanking

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

Avatar image for johndanielmclemore
JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ash_kechup_:

Not exactly, (Minato>Raikage) and also (Minato>Tobirama, "Tobirama said so himself") in terms of speed. (Naruto>Raikage) Raikage also said, "The only one to dodge me was Yellow Flash" and now Naruto did it. So Naruto is roughly = to Minato, Who is faster than Tobirama. And not only that, Itachi kept up with Naruto in terms of speed. And even if Naruto was a little faster, itachi had no trouble keeping up with his moves, so why would he have any trouble with Tobirama's?? Also, since Tobirama's speed revolves around kunai...... Itachi is a kunai genius, couldn't he manipulate Tobirama's kunai with his own to put Tobirama in a bad spot?? The speed thing is getting old, especially since Itchi can not only keep up with it, but also cause Tobirama to teleport into bad spots.

If anything, this fight will end up being a mid-quick fight with Itachi winning or a long drawn out fight with Tobirama winning. I don't see a stomp by any means, however I see Itachi winning 8/10. Due to not only does he use fire style, but Itachi also uses water style. Tobirama's water clones won't trick Otachi, Tobirama won't expect AMA, all he'll be able to do is cut off whatever gets hit and then try to figure out how it works. By then he'll be burned. Also, Susanno is something else Tobirama would have major difficulty getting through. I don't see Tobirama having any "Jutsu" advantage, only advantage I see is his enormous chakra. But Kisame "Someone a lot like Tobirama in terms of power/Jutsu, NOT INTELLECT LMAO" admits he is no match for Itachi. And I say Itachi and Tobifama are even due to Tobirama's intellect being in par with Itavhi's. But all-around Tobirama's water style based jutsu won't be effective at all against Susanno. That's the main reason I say Itachi. Also, if worst comes to worst........Izanami, Itachi has too many hax abilities for Tobirama.

Avatar image for johndanielmclemore
JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ash_kechup_

Also, Tobirama>Izuna=Madara>Itachi is also getting old. Sasuke was said to be an exact replica of Madara, yet at 16-17 (EoS) Sasuke was far superior to a fully matured Madara.... Also, that was talking about MS Izuna and MS Madara. Itachi was the one telling the story of Izuna and Madara and at the end of the story, he says, "Madara is a bitter defeated loser incapable of grasping Ichiha true greatness, I am far superior to him"!! Also, Izuna had no showings of AMA, susanoo, Tsukiyomi, kotoamatsukiomi, Kamui, or any special MS abilities of his own. And BTW EMS Madara would absolutely obliterate Izuna, Madara made the comment, "My little brother's sacrifice allowed me to reach this lvl of power" hinting* that even if they were even before, EMS Madara is way more powerful than Izuna ever was, So please....... Save that crap for someone whose willing to buy it. Also, if Izuna is = Madara, then why was Tobirama terrified of Madara and not Izuna?? (Even him hearing of Madara's revival had him freaking out). So, any UCHIHA with just 1 MS special ability could be considered more powerful than Izuna, let alone someone (Itachi) who has (4) AMA, Tsukiyomi, susanoo, and Izanami. I'm not even counting koto, just for arguments sake. That Tonirama>Izuna=Madara> Itachi is the oldest line in the book, especially since it has been proven by FEATS to be highly incorrect!!

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: He does have history fighting Uchiha's but he has never fought an Uchiha up to Itachi's lv. One simple Genjutsu and Tobirama is done for.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By ash_kechup_

Not exactly, (Minato>Raikage) and also (Minato>Tobirama, "Tobirama said so himself") in terms of speed. (Naruto>Raikage) Raikage also said, "The only one to dodge me was Yellow Flash" and now Naruto did it. So Naruto is roughly = to Minato, Who is faster than Tobirama. And not only that, Itachi kept up with Naruto in terms of speed. And even if Naruto was a little faster, itachi had no trouble keeping up with his moves, so why would he have any trouble with Tobirama's?? Also, since Tobirama's speed revolves around kunai...... Itachi is a kunai genius, couldn't he manipulate Tobirama's kunai with his own to put Tobirama in a bad spot?? The speed thing is getting old, especially since Itchi can not only keep up with it, but also cause Tobirama to teleport into bad spots.

Itachi never kept up with kcm Naruto, Itachi attacked him first, Naruto blocked it and from there Itachi never had to deal with kcm naruto's speed. Tobirama reacted to Juubito's blitz, when even Hashirama couldn't NO WAY Itachi is faster then him XD. Try again. Tobirama's speed does not revolve around kunai's, he was already confirmed to have on of the best shunsin at his time and Madara even complimented him of being hailed as one of the fastest ninja at a point. Lmao do you know how ftg works ?Tobirama can throw hundreds of kunai's and have a single marked kunai, like he did against izuna. Tobirama was already considered a genius, so do you think he would be stupid enough to just throw his marked kunai's like that?

If anything, this fight will end up being a mid-quick fight with Itachi winning or a long drawn out fight with Tobirama winning. I don't see a stomp by any means, however I see Itachi winning 8/10. Due to not only does he use fire style, but Itachi also uses water style. Tobirama's water clones won't trick Otachi, Tobirama won't expect AMA, all he'll be able to do is cut off whatever gets hit and then try to figure out how it works. By then he'll be burned. Also, Susanno is something else Tobirama would have major difficulty getting through. I don't see Tobirama having any "Jutsu" advantage, only advantage I see is his enormous chakra. But Kisame "Someone a lot like Tobirama in terms of power/Jutsu, NOT INTELLECT LMAO" admits he is no match for Itachi. And I say Itachi and Tobifama are even due to Tobirama's intellect being in par with Itavhi's. But all-around Tobirama's water style based jutsu won't be effective at all against Susanno. That's the main reason I say Itachi. Also, if worst comes to worst........Izanami, Itachi has too many hax abilities for Tobirama.

Saying Itachi wins 8/10 times is your personal opinion. LMAO, KISMAE XD. When you say stuff like that I'm not sure if I can take you seriously. Itachi's susanno is already slow its limited to walking as we have seen a read in the manga, on top of that he has terrible stamina, so he cant even keep it up for long. Naruto is not dbz no abc logic. His water style doesn't have to be effective, all Tobirama has to do, is mark itachi in Susanoo fro mthe back ( which he most likely will) and itachi's dead his yata mirror only covers the front of his susanno. Lmao you say Izanami, and don't even know a single thing about it. Izanami takes way to long and can not be used in a regular battle, *facepalm* Tobirama is not even in the characterstic for izanai to work, please read about abilities before you just blert things out.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachi_is_gawd: wow your blind admiration for Itachi has you saying this. For Itachi to get Tobirama into an eye genjutsu, Tobirama needs to look in his eye. Tobirama grew up fighting uchiha's he knows not to look into their eyes while fighting.

If finger genjutsu was broken by Naruto, do you think a kage level character cant?

No genjustu is affect against a guy like Tobirama

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, Tobirama>Izuna=Madara>Itachi is also getting old. Sasuke was said to be an exact replica of Madara, yet at 16-17 (EoS) Sasuke was far superior to a fully matured Madara.... Also, that was talking about MS Izuna and MS Madara.

There's a huge strength difference between Eos Sasuke who has the rinnegan and perfect Susanoo then MS Madara even EMS Madara.

Itachi was the one telling the story of Izuna and Madara and at the end of the story, he says, "Madara is a bitter defeated loser incapable of grasping Ichiha true greatness, I am far superior to him"!!

Lmao yet he was able to obtain the most advanced stage of sharingan(EMS) on top of that genjustu gg a kyubi, lmao try again.

Also, Izuna had no showings of AMA, susanoo, Tsukiyomi, kotoamatsukiomi, Kamui, or any special MS abilities of his own. And BTW EMS Madara would absolutely obliterate Izuna, Madara made the comment, "My little brother's sacrifice allowed me to reach this lvl of power" hinting* that even if they were even before, EMS Madara is way more powerful than Izuna ever was, So please....... Save that crap for someone whose willing to buy it.

Lmao, never said that EMS Madara was weaker then izuna, stop twisting my words.

Also, if Izuna is = Madara, then why was Tobirama terrified of Madara and not Izuna?? (Even him hearing of Madara's revival had him freaking out). So, any UCHIHA with just 1 MS special ability could be considered more powerful than Izuna, let alone someone (Itachi) who has (4) AMA, Tsukiyomi, susanoo, and Izanami. I'm not even counting koto, just for arguments sake. That Tonirama>Izuna=Madara> Itachi is the oldest line in the book, especially since it has been proven by FEATS to be highly incorrect!!

Tobirama was thinking of Ems Madara, not Ms Madara. I don't get how you could use that comparison when Tobirama defeated Izuna, making him stronger. Itachi does not have koto, shisui implanted it into a crow which itachi stored into Naruto.

ITACHI_IS_GAWD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@itachi_is_gawd: wow your blind admiration for Itachi has you saying this. For Itachi to get Tobirama into an eye genjutsu, Tobirama needs to look in his eye. Tobirama grew up fighting uchiha's he knows not to look into their eyes while fighting.

If finger genjutsu was broken by Naruto, do you think a kage level character cant?

No genjustu is affect against a guy like Tobirama

Thats because Naruto and his squad were fighting a Clone which had no near to the same power as the original. Real Itachi would have put all of them under Genjutsu with ease. You seem to forget that Itachi is no ordinary Genjutsu user. Many have already settled that he is the best user of this technique and thats something you can't deny. At some point throughout the fight, Tobirama is going to be bound looking into his eyes at least once and once he does its gg. Also how will Tobirama be able to escape Amaterasu?

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Itachi's feat of reacting to lighting is a bullcr*p, first of all because there is no proof it is faster than 4th V2 Raikage's Shunshin, or Amaterasu. The fact it is faster than sound and gets to the ground in 1/1000 of a second proves nothing at all when we talk about a fanfictional universe where basicly every shinobi is a superhuman with inhuman reactions. Hell, it has been said that Kirin is unavoidable, just like Amaterasu. Guess what, Raikage doesnt give a sh*t.

As for Itachi's arsenal against Tobirama...

Obito, with great enough reactions to almost curbstomp KCM Naruto on 2 occasions, couldnt react to long-ranged Kamui absorbtion speed. And by couldnt react i mean couldnt react at all.

Jubidara's Gudoudama is so fast that it can prevent someone from 10-30 meters distance to go to Kamui boxland with the use of close-range Kamui that, at that moment, was as fast as long-ranged Kamui because Obito absorbed Juubidara's senjutsu-chakra, which amps every jutsu. As fast as long-ranged because later Kakashi and Obito used Kamui at the same time to double it's speed.

Edo Minato could move during Gudoudama's flight on several occasions and could easily react to it in close range once.

Tobirama's Shunshin > KCM Minato's movement speed on 1 occasion. KCM Minato is faster than base Minato as much as KCM Naruto is faster than base Naruto.

Plus, Tobirama reacted to Juubito's Shunshin speed and attack speed once, marking him in the process.

Plus, Tobirama was the fastest shinobi of his time. Faster than both Hashirama and Madara. Madara, who, as an Edo, sh*ts on Raikage's V2 Shunshin and even BM Naruto's Shunshin (Edo Madara was beyond his golden age because he had Rinnegan and has been the fusion of both Madara and Hashirama, not because he became faster, no one improved his speed, he couldnt even beat Edo Hashirama in taijutsu and couldnt blitz him with his Shunshin when they fought).

So now, after all of that (too lazy to provide actual scans right now) you understand how fast Tobirama is, right? Plus, he is a powerful sensor.

He sh*ts on Amaterasu.

Sh*ts on Totsuka.

Sh*ts on all of his genjutsu due to experience with Uchihas and speed advantage.

Can simply speedblitz Itachi with his Shunshin which is most likely faster than lightning.

Has Hiraishin.

Has a lot higher stamina, great enough to teleport away 2 Tailed Beast's chakra avatars at the same time.

Itachi has no chance against him. Tobirama can Shunshin to Itachi's position and speedblitz him. Tobirama can mark some random place so even if he Shunshins and Itachi makes V2 Susanoo just in time, Tobirama can teleport it away and cut his throat, etc.

Tobirama curbstomps.

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By ash_kechup_

Thats because Naruto and his squad were fighting a Clone which had no near to the same power as the original.

Do you have any proof, that a clone genjutsu isn't as effective. Even if his finger genjutsu has no feats so you cant determine how powerful it is .

Real Itachi would have put all of them under Genjutsu with ease.

Lmao, yet I haven't seen real itachi do that

You seem to forget that Itachi is no ordinary Genjutsu user. Many have already settled that he is the best user of this technique and thats something you can't deny.

Never said he isn't the best at genjutsu. Tobirama grew up fighting uchiha, he knows not to look his eyes

At some point throughout the fight, Tobirama is going to be bound looking into his eyes at least once and once he does its gg.

Tobirama grow up fighting uchiha, and he's also not stupid to do such a thing. Stop acting like its impossible to fight someone without looking into their eyes, if that was the case hashirama would have been gg by madara a long time ago.

Also how will Tobirama be able to escape Amaterasu?

He dodges it. Tobirama was able to react to an attack from juudra something Naruto(who was fricken fast) couldn't even do, he also has one of the fastest shunsin in the series.

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tobirama should win this. He and Minato pretty much seamed to be above everyone but Madara and Hashirama.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

solo king solos

ash_kechup_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Chair-Sama

By Hype Tobirama stomps, by feats itachi takes with a mildly difficult fight.

i want to say itachi, but i know in my heart in his prime tobirama would probably win if he could avoid genjutsu.