User Lists: 0

#151 Underfire47  Online
mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@underfire47: @rampagethefirst: The best answer I think is it depends on what writer you scale TOBA too from that writers idea concerning strength of abstracts.

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy already explained that all the other versions are just him.

It is absolutely headcannon, here is why it is. Explain to me how any of that affects the power structure of any of these characters? None of this dimensions, realms or anything like that imply greater or lesser power between characters. This is all based on assumption that it is, an assumption that's never been proven.

So Smallville Mxy who isn't even a reality warper and a low tier street level character and Comic Mxy is the same thing? Or the gag character which is WF Mxy who destroyed trigon and the rest of the dc verse and feat wise has the most powerful feat in comics that i have yet to see any character in marvel or dc replicate is the same as the others?

So your sticking with all these versions are the same? Wow who knew smallville superman just in season 4 > so many comic characters.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Underfire47  Online

@krasny: Yep exactly, Mxy is just that weak and inconsistent thanks to the retcon.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krasny: Yep exactly, Mxy is just that weak and inconsistent thanks to the retcon.

Wow well it’s a good thing he’s weak in that universe and we are using WF Mxy

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By mbatz

@underfire47: Changed my mind

I read the Worlds funnest story and I can safely say this is a spite

Mxy destroyed the multiverse so Batmite couldn’t hide anywhere in the multiverse in their cosmic game of tag then, after blowing up the multiverse they recreated it and said well do this sametime next week.

He’s not multiversal, he’s a complex multiversal

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

WF Mxy erases TOBA hulk it’s not close even with statements

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Underfire47  Online

@mbatz: That's all completely irrelevant to TOBA Hulk, who is far above that.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: even using statements dont you think what your saying is a bit much. TOBA hulk being above a complex multiversal character who has grabbed the authors pen to erase characters and has even destroyed the authors pen and gone to the real world, and has destroyed the DC multiverse more times than is known to anyone.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel said:

Mxy due to, on panel superior feats.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: make no mistake I’m saying when hulk is wanked of to the max using author statements, using feats he definitely gets oneshotted in the most horrendous way

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Underfire47  Online
mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Okay but don’t be surprised when TOBA hulk gets oneshotted later on in continuity of is found not to be infinite in power

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Underfire47  Online

@mbatz: Why would I be? If there is someone that can one-shot him it's TOAA and that's perfectly fine.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: No it’s just that you believe TOBA hulk to be above complex multiversal, the sameway King Thanos was made out to be complex multiversal but when he was killed earlier in the timeline even though he had killed abstracts like LT which means time shouldnt effect him he still ceased to exist and I know for a fact marvel won’t keep TOBA hulk around meaning sooner or later people will come to the gruesome fact he’s not even 4D or 5D let alone comparable to Mxy who is above such concepts which was resulted in their death. Ultimately i can just wait it out to see how TOBA hulk dies to determine despite authors claims whether he was even a threat to Mxy.

Also WF Mxy isn’r the strongest Mxy there’s a time when Mxy and supergirl got amped and fought as 11D beings thats were the scan of Mxy holding the multiverse is from.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mr mxyzptlk wins this easily

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Underfire47  Online

@mbatz: TOBA Hulk has nothing to do with King Thanos, who was an inconsistent mess. TOBA literally can't die or ever be destroyed, he is the other side of TOAA, he will always exist.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By mbatz

@underfire47: yeah sure toba will always exist but the day toba hulk dies I’m gonna eat your arguments up, and reference the method of he’s death or separation against you. Either way even with statements he’s only complex multiversal not above.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Underfire47  Online

@mbatz: How is TOBA Hulk gonna die? I don't think we are gonna see him again, unless the writers decide to write the next Marvel multiverse again.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: don’t worry mate I guarantee there setting the stage for certain events, for a marvel fan I’m surprised you don’t know when a character is introduced it means there going to play a larger role later, just wait till TOBA hulk dies. And like I said this battle using statements is at least a stalemate or Mxy win

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I don’t expect you to take my words seriously but when what I’ve said occurs just remember I will use it against you later, just as I used it against the thanos fanbase. You’ll see me back here after months I guarantee it.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Underfire47  Online

@mbatz: Lol i think you take all of this way too seriously.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Mxy by far.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dcfd39cce459
deactivated-5dcfd39cce459

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy blinkstomps

DayWalker98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The word "universe" has also been used by Yahweh from Earth-616 to describe the universe (Earth-616) along with all its multiple realities, including Duckworld. He also confirmed that the Universe comprised the Multiverse and the metaversal spaces between the different realities. Al’s cosmology is light which equals creation itself. Ewing had Marvel's abstracts as explicitly metaphysical beings that can only really be harmed in a metaphysical plane of "ideas" like the Superflow. In the second series, in order for the Maker to affect reality at a significant level he specifically had to go beyond physics and work at the level of "stories".

DayWalker98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eternity embodies a place that is beyond dimensions, everything(omniverse) and is also beyond the highest level of existence(superflow). Where the superflow is the highest level of existence where all abstract operates and where concepts etc takes form. The superflow is also beyond the regular wave function worlds. The neutral zone is beyond concepts. Inside the neutral zone is only eldritch ideas and no other concept. Eldritch ideas exist in there. And the crystals that floath in the neutral zone are made of space time.

Outside the Superflow there is the Exo-space also known as Neutral Zone and Wild White Space.

Extra-Quantical beings reside here, like the Beyonders, the Time Variance Authority, the White Hot Room and the gestalt beings of the Abstracts, as well as the Living Tribunal and Owen Reece, the Molecula Man.

Even for Local-Level Abstracts it's dangerous adventure in the Exo-space.

Beyond the Exo-Space there is the Far Out Shore. It's where are the Previous Iteration of the Omniverse go when they die... except Nothing Really Dies.