• 172 results
Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@bleachhub: Sorry man but if Mxy has never beat Trigon visibly or at least with some sort of assistance, then it's silly to say that he is better when he's lost already to the guy lol

JL dudes being consistently universal? smh man, idk what to say to that but to look at ya with the upmost pity I have in my heart

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@bleachhub:

1. It shows your personal bias as well as lack of self awareness in your attempt to call someone out especially on consistency when you think JL is universal based on out of context, inconsistent feats and statements.

It shows no personal bias. I personally like Marvel more, but you would have never known that, obviously. As I've said, you can't prove it. And there is nothing to be self aware about here.

You can't claim all of these feats are out of context, especially when you don't know all of them. And you definitely can't call them inconsistent if there are so man of them.

2. You want to debate me on Justice League members being universal? LOL, i'd love to see this.

If you want to.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Underfire47  Online

@bleachhub:

"I personally like Marvel more, but i wank DC over Marvel in every thread i am in"

If only i had a dollar for every time i heard this one.

Yes i can because i suspect at least some of the feats you would be referring to and obviously i can call them inconsistent because the amount of times every single JL member has been harmed or beaten by FAR less than universal threats and attacks is insane compared to the amount of times they've done anything "universal". Hell a few months ago i had Superman fan trying to prove to me that Superman has more outlier feats than Hulk and he failed to and even then i don't think someone like Hulk is multiversal, because he has a dozen feats on that level.

Yea i want to, i want to see this so bad.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: Sorry man but if Mxy has never beat Trigon visibly or at least with some sort of assistance, then it's silly to say that he is better when he's lost already to the guy lol

That's retarded. So you'd also be saying that because Darkseid has been mugged and stabbed to near death in canon, without slapping up muggers himself, that any street level goon can one-shot darkseid now? You see the flaw in this line of reasoning?

I don't even disagree with Trigon being stronger than myxy, i agree he's stronger too. My problem is with this backwards logic you're displaying. (Trigon has been compared to the spectre and the phantom stranger anyways, so that isn't even really an anti-feat)

JL dudes being consistently universal? smh man, idk what to say to that but to look at ya with the upmost pity I have in my heart

You having pity on me doesn't mean much, as you aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer anyways.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@bleachhub: Phantom Stranger and Spectre barely have any solid feats lol, most of their feats are contextual or just people saying they are really strong and stuff, most of it is based on not solid ground, I wouldn't even like Trigon being compared to them cuz they both aren't really impressive

smh don't say the r word either, that's rude and against the rules

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub:

"I personally like Marvel more, but i wank DC over Marvel in every thread i am in"

This logic of yours is pretty retarded, which is sad honestly, as that's probably the limit to your argumentation.

Just because i know how to scale DC properly, doesn't mean im a fanboy. DC is just more powerful than Marvel on average.

If only i had a dollar for every time i heard this one.

If only i had a dollar for every time someone thought calling someone a fanboy was a legitimate argument

Yes i can because i suspect at least some of the feats you would be referring to and obviously i can call them inconsistent because the amount of times every single JL member has been harmed or beaten by FAR less than universal threats and attacks is insane compared to the amount of times they've done anything "universal". Hell a few months ago i had Superman fan trying to prove to me that Superman has more outlier feats than Hulk and he failed to and even then i don't think someone like Hulk is multiversal, because he has a dozen feats on that level.

Just because you think you might know SOME of the feats im refering to, doesn't mean you all of a sudden know them ALL, let alone enough of them to call them inconsistent. You're essentially arguing from your own ignorance right now. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And a lot of your scaling is off anyways, as you've already presupposed that none of them were universal to begin with.

Yea i want to, i want to see this so bad.

Ok.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: Phantom Stranger and Spectre barely have any solid feats lol, most of their feats are contextual or just people saying they are really strong and stuff, most of it is based on not solid ground, I wouldn't even like Trigon being compared to them cuz they both aren't really impressive

Both the spectre and the Phantom Stranger were able to threaten all of creation, and come from realms beyond the dc's multiverse. The spectre has a plethora of multiversal feats himself.

smh don't say the r word either, that's rude and against the rules

Whatever dude. If you're that easily hurt, i won't use it.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is universal now, smh these Google+ goons never learn.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Underfire47  Online

@bleachhub:

This logic of yours is pretty retarded, which is sad honestly, as that's probably the limit to your argumentation.

Just because i know how to scale DC properly, doesn't mean im a fanboy. DC is just more powerful than Marvel on average.

I don't want to hear about "logic" from you.

You don't know how to scale shit, even if DC is more powerful than Marvel on average the JL members wouldn't scale to universal you absolute pillock, universal is billions of times greater than galaxy level which is billions of times greater than solar system level which is billions of times greater than planetary level... You have to be absolutely braindead to think Superman who has been mangled and KO'd by planetary explosions and fractions of solar system ones, properly scales to universal, let alone other JL members that don't even have as many outliers as him.

If only i had a dollar for every time someone thought calling someone a fanboy was a legitimate argument

You are a fanboy, a dumb one at that.

Just because you think you might know SOME of the feats im refering to, doesn't mean you all of a sudden know them ALL, let alone enough of them to call them inconsistent. You're essentially arguing from your own ignorance right now. Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And a lot of your scaling is off anyways, as you've already presupposed that none of them were universal to begin with.

Go ahead list them, i wanna see how my scaling is "off" because i don't think guys like Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, etc... are not universal.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Underfire47  Online

@solaris6 said:

Superman is universal now, smh these Google+ goons never learn.

Not just Superman all of JL members.... Cant wait to hear how Aquaman is universal....

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Didn't you know? he fills the universe with water until the stars die out, too powerful

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Underfire47  Online

@solaris6: Of course, that's genius, just drown the whole universe.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub:

I don't want to hear about "logic" from you.

Well then where the hell else will you hear it from then, since you're clearly inept on the matter.

You don't know how to scale shit, even if DC is more powerful than Marvel on average the JL members wouldn't scale to universal you absolute pillock, universal is billions of times greater than galaxy level which is billions of times greater than solar system level which is billions of times greater than planetary level... You have to be absolutely braindead to think Superman who has been mangled and KO'd by planetary explosions and fractions of solar system ones, properly scales to universal, let alone other JL members that don't even have as many outliers as him.

First of all, i have no idea as to why you're so angry right now, especially since you were the one who started all of this. YOU were the one who initially came at me when no one was talking to you XD. Tone down the sperging retard, before you go and get yourself banned lol

Now, i do know how to scale shit and way better than you can. I understand how great a universal being is in power, you don't have to break it down for me. What YOU don't understand, is Superman's character

Superman up til the end of post crisis has been severely limiting himself due to mental blocks he subconsciously placed on himself as a child first discovering his power. As he breaks them, you see his power jump SIGNIFICANTLY from his previous showings. There's even an issue of Superman where he doesn't have these limitations, and proceeds to go and one-shot all of the previous villains he's had trouble with before. This makes EVEN MORE sense, when you realize he scales to both golden age, and pre-crisis Superman (Supermen with universal feats of their own). Even to the point where Post-Crisis Superman's fight with golden age Superman was shattering the space-time continuum. The same golden age Superman who could stalemate pre-crisis Superman (who has hella universal feats, even YOU cannot deny this.). Not to mention golden age Superman teaming up with post crisis superman could take on Superboy prime. All of this scaling coming from major DC events solidify these showings as canon and consistent to their characters. THEN you get into the fact that Post-Crisis Superman scales to and can fight Orion, Darkseid, and Braniac 13, and Hal Jordan, WHO ALL HAVE UNIVERSAL FEATS OF THEIR OWN.

THEN, you get into the fact that he has 60+ Universal showings alone, if you didn't like the concrete and factual scaling i presented to you.

So all of his planet level and solar system level low showings get's chalked up to him holding back severely, which he's known to do. Let's not even get into the fact that he has only 15 definitive solar system level feats compared to the 60+ i mentioned earlier.

So not only is lore not on your side, but consistency isn't either.

You are a fanboy, a dumb one at that.

And you have no argument. Just an angry marvel fanboy grasping at straws, because he isn't adept enough to debunk what i'm saying.

Go ahead list them, i wanna see how my scaling is "off" because i don't think guys like Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, etc... are not universal.

I never said Aquaman and Wonder Woman were universal anyways, but sure. I'll hit you up in DM's with all of the feats and scaling, since i don't want to further derail this thread.

BleachHub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: never claimed they all were, but sure, if strawmanning me makes you feel better about the fact that you're a trash debater without an argument, then sure, go off 👌

etriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: Didn't you get stomped by Scathan of all people? lmao

etriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6: dIdN'T YoU GeT StOmPeD By sCaThAn oF AlL PeOpLe? LmAo

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Underfire47  Online
@solaris6 said:

@etriel: Didn't you get stomped by Scathan of all people? lmao

LOL, Scathan has been schooling him lately it's the funniest shit ever.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Underfire47  Online

@bleachhub: You never specified which member, you just said JL are universal, but please feel free to list all the members of JL you think are universal, i need to see this.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Underfire47  Online

@etriel said:

@solaris6: dIdN'T YoU GeT StOmPeD By sCaThAn oF AlL PeOpLe? LmAo

Sungasm mad lol.

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam is currently in the last phase of stage-5 Vertigo Cancer and currently about to pass away from this forum. Dude just went on record saying only he is allowed to use other canons to justify another entirely different canon. And that nobody else is allowed to do so but him.

He's lost his mind, not that its much of a loss really. He's now using the same phrases I use against me.

Aw, Sam is using the same argument I use against him now about emotional crippling. Get your own counter! That's mine, lol.

Nobody is talking about Monitors, you delusional or something? I merely said you were caught red handed making up your own bridges to other canons, while at the same time you tell others they cannot do that. Your argument is that only you can do that. You are a hypocrite. Just a few days ago, you were ousted for choosing only author statements you want to accept and denouncing all the rest. That is what trash debaters do.

@etriel said:

No Michael, this is not you. Usually you post your usual gibberish and go about your way. I know you since I've debated you since a year go. You never target me that way.

You now have a vendetta targeting against me. Creeping up my posts and posting Monitor shit that has nothing to do with the thread's focus. It's already disturbing.

I must have really caused you inner turmoil. For that, I sincerely apologize. And pity your IRL caretaker.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Mxy has stated on panel that there are infinite variations of him. He’s just completely aware and conscious of all of them as they are still him in different forms. So each one is an offshoot of and therefore, canon to him.

Also, using your logic WF Mxy casually snapped the entirety of DC verse and all it’s variations out of existence and brought it back with a gesture so he wrecks anyway.

etriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu said:

@professorrespect: Mxy has stated on panel that there are infinite variations of him. He’s just completely aware and conscious of all of them as they are still him in different forms. So each one is an offshoot of and therefore, canon to him.

Also, using your logic WF Mxy casually snapped the entirety of DC verse and all it’s variations out of existence and brought it back with a gesture so he wrecks anyway.

Professor is just baiting, and joking around. Do not take it.

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, when did that happen? I just read of someone else who said this yesterday and forgot to look into it. Where did Mxy say there are infinite versions of him? I'm not saying you are wrong, I just thought he said the opposite of this and that there is only one version of him throughout all Canon.

@rijehu said:

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/4/44/OneMxy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170421213010

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: I wouldn't use VsBattles as a source for anything. Even their own mods admit the site is dishonest and not worth using.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Rijehu

@professorrespect: If you are referring to the link I posted, that’s an actual scan from an actual comic. VS battles just happens to be where it is posted.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: How do you not know it has been manipulated or context omitted?

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Because it’s the same scan in every source the image can be found in including the comic as well as the images behind the text confirming what the text is actually saying.

And even if you want to dismiss it and say that Mxy has no variations (which is still false even outside of that scan) then his multiverse wiping/recreating feat still spanks Hulk horrifically here so I’m good either way.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: Nah man bruh using VSBattles as a link to anything should be punishable by 100 lashes smh, it's a site that doesn't need any attention pls

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rijehu: It's facts tbh, as a feat gatherer that site makes my skin crawl

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is just one of him in every Multiverse canon. He spans infinite versions of himself as just one entity, he is every one of them you've ever seen. All the same individual. There aren't infinite versions of him that are separate. Its the same singular Mxyzptlk seen in each variation or comic, movie, tv show, etc. The one that appeared in the CW Supergirl show is the same one from Worlds Funnest.

@rijehu said:

@michaeljulius: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/4/44/OneMxy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170421213010

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Krasny

@professorrespect said:

Therefore Trigon > WF Mxy as his World's Funniest feats would be canon as well (and WF Mxy literally took a fresh dump on DC's entire cosmic hierarchy as well as existing in the real world as well when he destroyed the sides of the animated series and therefore the entire universe itself)

That's logic+

So Smallville Superman > WF Mxy becuase he easily beat his version of Mxy?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krasny: Can you prove Mxy was going all out there?

Plus Smallville was a particular case considering stuff like the Black Flash was different there and he's supposed to be a avatar of Death smh

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buckwheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This whole fight is crazy.

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Well yes since that Mxy wasn't even a reality warper and just regular meta human. But according to you its all the same Mxy no special case is stated that smallville is different cantmove the goal post. Its either every story with Mxy is the same one or it isn't. So he just playing around pretending to be as strong or weak changing his backstory in different incarnations?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krasny said:

@professorrespect: Well yes since that Mxy wasn't even a reality warper and just regular meta human.

Then he clearly wasn't even close to acting at 100%, lol. Mxy has a history of holding back for the sake of fun against individuals like Superman, those who can't threaten him. See almost all of his appearances.

But according to you its all the same Mxy no special case is stated that smallville is different cantmove the goal post.

I'm not, but thanks for the strawman.

Its either every story with Mxy is the same one or it isn't. So he just playing around pretending to be as strong or weak changing his backstory in different incarnations?

He obviously hides and keeps himself to himself if he is losing to Smallville Superman, ain't he

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Krasny

@professorrespect: Idk was he hiding his 100%? When he wanted to kill Chole or in season 11 where we found out his backstory that he was the Russian prime ministers nephew and Lex helped him with his meta human condition. Was he pretending against Trigon too? For the fun of it, knowing he could snap him away any moment but for some reason wanted to make it a battle for some strange reason when he already took out the entire dc verse for fun with a snap of a finger?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@krasny said:

@professorrespect: Idk was he pretending?

I mean, look at Mxy even at his usual levels compared to this guy and tell me.

When he wanted to kill Chole or in season 11 where we found out his backstory that he was the Russian prime ministers nephew and Lex helped him with his meta human condition.

Yeah yeah. That may have made sense back then but the retcon here kinda makes that all silly.

Was he pretending against Trigon too?

Trigon is a bit more of a challenge compared to Superman.

For the fun of it, knowing he could snap him away any moment but for some reason wanted to make it a battle for some strange reason when he already took out the entire dc verse for fun with a snap of a finger?

He didn't do it by himself, he had the help of Bat-Mite who basically shared his stats. Makes sense that both of them together could do it, but individually, I doubt that.

Krasny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krasny said:

@professorrespect: Idk was he pretending?

I mean, look at Mxy even at his usual levels compared to this guy and tell me.

Exactly so its either two things that's happening. Its not the same Mxy on every verse or hes playing around. Which means same would go for Trigon.

@krasny said:

Yeah yeah. That may have made sense back then but the retcon here kinda makes that all silly.

yeah yeah isn't a sufficient rebuttal. That episode still happened he for some reason wanted to kill Chole but was speed blitzed. And his season 11 backstory exists and the arrowverse cross over event thats happening it was stated that smallville season 11 comics is canon.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If TOBA Hulk was Mxy, he would snap and erase everything out of existence.

It would not take billions of year.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: You are literally rambling nonsense, also the fly went back in time and still didn't change the outcome of the future, it literally says there at the end of the comic, the fly's time travel didn't affect TOBA.

The author likes to leave it ambiguous for the reader, the editor of that particular comic already confirmed it was a multiverse.

Hulk destroyed divinity, creation and entire concepts like light and color, he wasn't just going around destroying a 3D universe....

That means by default hulk wouldn’t be able to contend if you are aware that hulk can only destroy 3D constucts and not 4D constructs such as a universe or pocket dimension.

Mr. Mxy destroys 4D contracts regularly so you’ve proven yourself wrong even with your multiversal hulk which I agree he is he doesn’t have feats to kill the unkillable.

Mxy kills him since he’s stronger then most DC multiversal beings

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon is special. While is raw power isn't nearly on Multiversal level, he has special perks. He is divine. He is a demon of the likes from Vertigo and The Presence, he isn't a normal cosmic entity. He can revive angels from Heaven who perished. He is divinely inspired and has special abilities that even 5th Dimension Imps cannot touch. Similarly to how Superboy Prime has perks that disallow Imps to affect them in full, so too, does Trigon.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
@mbatz said:
@professorrespect said:

As every version of Mxy is canon now due to him stating that there's only one of him in all of his fictional appearances, he loses due to losing to Injustice Trigon

He didn’t lose then because trigon was banished he only made it appear that he had banished

That’s is fascinating but that doesnt mean Mr. Mxy lost in that universe if he would reappear later meaning the spell that is keeping trigon at bay didn’t work in Mr. Mxy not to mention Mr. Mxy being a contest for trigon was for plot.

You forgot that in the scan where Mxy says there is one of him across all DC it shows Justice League action Mxy, if comic Mxy is that Mxy then he really is allowing plot to dictate he’s actions.

There is also DCAU superman so he’s also appeared in that universe and was beaten, and lego Mr. Mxy he is obviously either not using full power and he rarely ever does and/or he is allowing for plot to dictate.

A no morals trying Mxy has threatened the DC multiverse which has being like endless in them in the sphere Of the Gods

Mxy should win if we said he was a strong as any random endless

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I just realised you said he lost to trigon via BFR I though you were taling about doctor fate

He was BFR’d with Trigon by Dr. Fate.

Avatar image for master_chadduby
Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: In what sense does that indicate Hulk can destroy just 3D constructs when he literally went to every single place in the 9th Cosmos, which required an ability to pass through space, just to smash all of those things?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_chadduby: Having the ability to traverse the multiverse doesn’t make a person multiversal or 4D for that matter, Mxy wins feats wise