Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@etriel said:

Mxy due to, on panel superior feats.

This.

That, and that Mxy would never take as long as billions of years of destroying a cosmos. But erases concepts like instant.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy wouldn't be able to kill all abstracts, dismantle creation and end several concepts, so TOBA Hulk.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Where does it say TOBA needed billions of years to kill the cosmos?

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: first few pages it says it’s been eons and the last planet and star are about to be estinguished

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stalemate. Mr. Myxzptlk isn't strong enough override TOBA's constant reviving of Hulk. Myxzptlk can zap him away or incinerate him, teleport him out of the Multiverse, whatever you can think of. It won't matter. Hulk comes right back.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: My friend I’m not trying to lowball but there’s is no evidence of there being abstracts and TOBA hulk isn’t infinite he rose to power

Let me explain Hulk was still under the control of TOBA before he became cosmic hulk remember he got that amp after he ate the sentience of the 9th multiverse which is the 9th incarnation of eternity eating him might’ve eliminated abstracts, either way Hulk wouldn’t be infinite because eternity isn’t and he rose to power by consuming people mainly the 9th multiverses sentience and power.

Mxy the casual multiversal wins

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: No evidence of that

Most people just use head canon and say TOBA is the opposite of TOAA which is true but then they say TOBA must exist because TOAA exist as universal constants but there is no evidence of that.

Mr. Mxy can just seperate them

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@mbatz: That doesn't say he needed that much time to accomplish the deed. Emphasis on needed. We know he was systematically destroying every planet, star etc with his bare hands but nowhere does it say that he could not have done it in one fell swoop if he wanted to.

Maybe he can, maybe be can't. It's way too early to say. But if the writer's words are anything to go by, I am going with the former.

yeimsick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy blinks due to feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't believe Mr. Mxyzptlk has what it takes to handle TOBA or TOAA. I also don't think either has what it takes to override Mr. Myxztplk. I consider this a stalemate based on subjective viewpoint, because we don't have enough information yet about the extent of the power of TOBA/TOAA in Marvel at this point. Mine is a totally subjective response.

@mbatz said:

@michaeljulius: No evidence of that

Most people just use head canon and say TOBA is the opposite of TOAA which is true but then they say TOBA must exist because TOAA exist as universal constants but there is no evidence of that.

Mr. Mxy can just seperate them

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: That’s a good stance but FEAT WISE

Mr. Mxy would stomp

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean, you can use that argument against reality warper. Say they're all Omnipotent and that nothing says they couldn't exert Absolute Power if they wanted to.

That doesn't do anything, nor anything meaningful in any way. We go by their showings, and showings show that TOBA Hulk spent billions of years (for some reason).

It's in fact, completely illogical why a Being with Infinite Hatred would spend extremely slow time to destroy a Multiverse intentionally.

2 days to destroy a Multiverse? Oookay.... I can give that room (even though most likely no).

1 week is questionable enough rational, even 2 months,

A hundred years? Okay that is already too much. But if it took 100 years, I wouldn't pay too much for it. I am that generous.

Thousands? hmmm.... okay, I can be politically correct enough and give the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT of this.

but billions of years? Are you serious? Are you people even listening to yourselves? How many more doubt benefits do we have to excuse for anytime a Marvel feat is inept?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, no doubt there. I can argue a step further and say based on feats and (Yea, sorry, the Regulator thing...) TOAA is a cosmic entity that is hard limited by physics, while Mxyzptlk is not.

I just feel like that is nonsense though even as I say it, because I always felt like the regulator bit was TOAA saying he doesn't want to break his own rules and reach into his system and manually override. He wanted to keep the rules and regulations he setup and use them. Instead of just thinking whatever problems away.

But yes, based on feats, Mxyzptlk.

@mbatz said:

@michaeljulius: That’s a good stance but FEAT WISE

Mr. Mxy would stomp

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

@underfire47: My friend I’m not trying to lowball but there’s is no evidence of there being abstracts and TOBA hulk isn’t infinite he rose to power

Let me explain Hulk was still under the control of TOBA before he became cosmic hulk remember he got that amp after he ate the sentience of the 9th multiverse which is the 9th incarnation of eternity eating him might’ve eliminated abstracts, either way Hulk wouldn’t be infinite because eternity isn’t and he rose to power by consuming people mainly the 9th multiverses sentience and power.

Yes you are, i have no idea why you guys even attempt to hide the lowbal when it's blatantly obvious, just own up to it. There is evidence not only did he say that he killed Galactus and Franklin and everyone else, the comic says that he is alone in the entire 9th cosmos in the end, literally the last life remaining in it. Nobody said he is infinite, what?

No he didn't, he never got more power from eating the sentience of the 9th multiverse, this is pure headcannon.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ewing clearly implying if TOBA Hulk wanted, he could smash out the entire Multiverse a'la Superboy Prime punches. Universe vs Multiverse isn't relevant, Hulk just wants to smash and take his time to savor it.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz said:

Yes you are, i have no idea why you guys even attempt to hide the lowbal when it's blatantly obvious, just own up to it. There is evidence not only did he say that he killed Galactus and Franklin and everyone else, the comic says that he is alone in the entire 9th cosmos in the end, literally the last life remaining in it. Nobody said he is infinite, what?

No he didn't, he never got more power from eating the sentience of the 9th multiverse, this is pure headcannon.

No Caption Provided

The guy doesn’t say it blantly but he is suggesting that that hulk got more powerful after eating the sentience of the 9th multiverse hence becoming the sentience if the 9th multiverse himself that’s why the author or whoever that is says 9th cosmic hulk.Moreover it’s impossible to argue we know hulk got stronger.

Also who is that guy from the twitter post anyways. He’s words are sketchy he says the hulk isn’t eating but when hulk bumped into a moon he absorbed it, you can’t tell me that’s not eating. Unless he means hulk isn’t looking for food to eat in the conventional manner.

And he destroyed the multiverse over a large amount of time it said eons

Mxy does that some feat with a snap

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: He is the writer LOL, you guys are beyond parody.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#25  Edited By ProfessorRespect

As every version of Mxy is canon now due to him stating that there's only one of him in all of his fictional appearances, he loses due to losing to Injustice Trigon

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As every version of Mxy is canon now due to him stating that there's only one of him in all of his fictional appearances, he loses due to losing to Injustice Trigon

He didn’t lose then because trigon was banished he only made it appear that he had banished

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Lost via self BFR then

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hE iS ThE wRiTeR sO hE wInS eVeN dO He nIgH fEaTlEsS n vAgUe

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mbatz

@greenmanhunter23: @underfire47:I thought he was I even said at some point ”the writer or whoever this is”. But then why say hulk didn’t eat when we all saw him.

More importantly the author said it could be either, which is rather vague as to whether he means he can or can’t get powers of those he eats

but I think we both agree he was talking about the universe or multiverse which he said if it was a multiverse it would be a bad idea.

I personally think this hulk is multiversal just not like Mxy who snaps fingers to finish of the multiverse and not even the author knows whether it’s a multiverse or not so???

Really this should get split into 2 rounds bare minimum univeral TOBA hulk vs Mxy then Round 2 maximum multiversal TOBA hulk.

But either Way Mxy would win because hulk is only destroying 3D space as in matter not the universes themselves.

Edit: As in he’s not destroying time hence a whole space-time continuum aka universe.

That’s why the fly was able to go back in time because hulk cant destroy time hence he can’t destroy universe

Mxy would win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trigon is special. While is raw power isn't nearly on Multiversal level, he has special perks. He is divine. He is a demon of the likes from Vertigo and The Presence, he isn't a normal cosmic entity. He can revive angels from Heaven who perished. He is divinely inspired and has special abilities that even 5th Dimension Imps cannot touch. Similarly to how Superboy Prime has perks that disallow Imps to affect them in full, so too, does Trigon.

@mbatz said:
@professorrespect said:

He didn’t lose then because trigon was banished he only made it appear that he had banished

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Similarly to Mxyzptlk, The Spectre and a few other characters, there seems to be just one of them throughout specific canon's of DC. I don't have solid proof, that's my opinion. But, it seems regardless of the canon, Trigon retains that special divinely inspired background.

@michaeljulius: Ain't that normal Trigon, not Injustice Trigon smh

olajoe1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy blinks

Avatar image for master_chadduby
Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myx was just cocky when he fought Trigon.... If we use his most powerful version then he wins..

Avatar image for deactivated-5dc97b76a71ff
deactivated-5dc97b76a71ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy wins.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Underfire47

@mbatz: You are literally rambling nonsense, also the fly went back in time and still didn't change the outcome of the future, it literally says there at the end of the comic, the fly's time travel didn't affect TOBA.

The author likes to leave it ambiguous for the reader, the editor of that particular comic already confirmed it was a multiverse.

Hulk destroyed divinity, creation and entire concepts like light and color, he wasn't just going around destroying a 3D universe....

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@michaeljulius: idk about that, Trigon seems like a particularly difficult thing to say that he exists in all realities as the same creature, I haven't really seen anything proving such

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know about it either, I've no solid evidence, just what I think and I am basing it on writers not really totally changing the origins of a character that much from canon to canon. Although they do often, as with Overvoid/Mandrakk in the new JLA series by Snyder and Tynion, or the nature of the Spectre in Vertigo compared to N52, with massive changes.

My logic there is they are central figures that are intentionally changed to a new canon. But Trigon isn't really popular and I subjectively feel his nature wouldn't be, because it serves no purpose to the narrative. My theory there.

@michaeljulius: idk about that, Trigon seems like a particularly difficult thing to say that he exists in all realities as the same creature, I haven't really seen anything proving such

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@bleachhub: I mean, Mxy said he was a totality in all realities, meaning that there's only one of him actually in fiction, based on what he was saying

Injustice would be canon due to that fact

Therefore Mxy lost to Trigon (who also exists throughout all canons as a single creature) via self BFR

Therefore Trigon > WF Mxy as his World's Funniest feats would be canon as well (and WF Mxy literally took a fresh dump on DC's entire cosmic hierarchy as well as existing in the real world as well when he destroyed the sides of the animated series and therefore the entire universe itself)

That's logic+

also I don't downplay anything lol, you forget I've been covering some of DC's most powerful characters with actual feats and on paper evidence via the RT format while most of ya'll been crying about dem marvel lowbalers

Avatar image for master_chadduby
Master_ChadDuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I am not wrong, Myx had recently been captured by Superman’s father to a dimension in which he was powerless. If Hulk can do that he can win but I don’t think he could..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats don't matter at all as an answer, if one character has immunity to the others power set. It is possible that Trigon's divinely angelic inspired nature grants him immunity to reality warping and magic on Multiversal levels.

A reality warper having a feat of destroying the Multiverse and Trigon being hardly galaxy level means nothing really. Trigon's divinity can harm Mxyzptlk more than Myxzptlk can harm Trigon. That is what he and I are discussing.

Feats don't really matter as much in this specific case.

@professorrespect: Why do you always say such stupid things in attempt to downplay DC characters?

Even if what you're saying is true in it's entirety, how does that one instance negate the rest of myxy's showings and continuity? You're basically grasping at straws at this point

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: That bleachhub guy trying to call you out on saying "stupid things" while unironically saying stuff like this

No Caption Provided

The best part of DC wankers is the total lack of self-awareness.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: smh, JL are universal now? Someone went to KMC school for scaling lol

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Pretty much, now if planetary characters like that are universal to him, imagine what he thinks about DC's abstracts...

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@bleachhub: Mxy has never beat Trigon on panel tho, while Trigon has

da facts don't lie, and they spell disaster for scaling

also why are you talking about me and inconsistency when you scale JLA members to universal levels? lol this ain't right

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub:

1. It shows your personal bias as well as lack of self awareness in your attempt to call someone out especially on consistency when you think JL is universal based on out of context, inconsistent feats and statements.

2. You want to debate me on Justice League members being universal? LOL, i'd love to see this.