TOBA Hulk vs Li Qiye & CCC Gilgamesh

Toba Hulk

No Caption Provided

Versus

Li Qiye & Gilgamesh

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• No twitter, Omnipotence, Metafiction wank statements.
  • In-Universe Lore and all of Recent Marvel Cosmology only.
  • Everyone at "Peak" power.
  • No Outerversalism.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What did our nice TOBA Hulk do? Yeah, stomping beings that are dependent of an physics based universe stability. Gil and Li are already far deeper than this. Winner should be clear.

Contingency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOBA bends them over and spanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3
deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which tier is TOBA hulk?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which tier is TOBA hulk?

I would rather you go decide that for yourself.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How deep is TOBA hulk into conceptual stuff?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@yasindermann: You realise that this hulk killed Franklin Richards and Galactus, both of whom survived the death of the multiverse, right? No idea what you mean by physics based universal durability.

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not really knowledgeable about Emperor's Domination, so I don't think I would be much help here :/.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Galactus dies at the end of the Universe and Franklin surviving the end of the Universe means nothing here.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By brucerogers

@johnsmjs36: He dies because he uses the energies within him to give birth to the next iteration of the multiverse. That's his purpose. That's what he is made to do. But this after he survives the death of the current iteration.

What does any of this have to do with physics based universal durability though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which universe is not based on physics....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Actually, he gives birth to a single Universe.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnsmjs36: Universe aka multiverse aka reality aka cosmos. Like the iteration before it, this universe would eventually split into a collection of multiverses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Dude, you know there are other Galactus too. He says Abstracts join the multiversal Living Tribunal. A clear distinction is made between the Universal Abstracts and the Multiversal Judge. What you are saying is only this Galactus forms universes. Are the other Galactus just there to feed?

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AkshSarpanch

500 dimensional Gilgamesh solos every omnipotent beings in every fiction.

Acc. to the "experts" in comicvine at least and yes, this is sarcasm indeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zgtfreak

@debunkdude said:

@AkshSarpanch: Why the sarcasm?

This guy never debates. He just runs his mouth with no arguments. Ignore him.

OT: Marvel is a low-tier verse on the multiversal side of things. I don't see what's stopping Gilgamesh from concept busting TOBA, considering he isn't omnipotent and has no impressive feats or statements. Stomping Marvel isn't impressive for 90% of most modern multiversal entities. They are too haxed these days. Marvel is outdated powerset wise.

Oh, and Li stomps both of them.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: says the wanker who is making infinite dimensional Gilgamesh. The only reason no one argues with you cuz they aren't a Fate expert and a pathetic wanker like you is taking advantage of it.

It's funny you consider Marvel a low tier verse when Nasuverse can't even comprehend to it.

Newsflash you are a laughing stock in other debating sites lmao

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zgtfreak

@akshsarpanch: says the wanker who is making infinite dimensional Gilgamesh.

I never said he is infinite-D. Thanks for admitting you've never read my RT.

The only reason no one argues with you cuz they aren't a Fate expert and a pathetic wanker like you is taking advantage of it.

A few people from Space Battle came here to debunk me, got debunked by me instead, and left. Why do you think I convinced everyone? Because I destroyed everyone trying to debunk me publicly.

It's funny you consider Marvel a low tier verse when Nasuverse can't even comprehend to it.

As expected, no argument. Just whining. No one in Marvel has deep conceptual manipulation; thus they lose to any heavy duty concept manipulator.

Newsflash you are a laughing stock in other debating sites lmao

You mean the outdated Spacebattles no one even remembers anymore? lol Hell, even trash websites like VS Battles have been discussing my info for their revisions. lmao People on Youtube even reference it. Try again, kid.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AkshSarpanch

@zgtfreak: but you would still like that infinite dimensional Gilgamesh D, won't you? ;)

Or maybe they left becuz you are pathetic wanker

Great now we have terms like "deep conceptual manipulation". We have next Albert Einstein here, everyone.

Geez and I thought Gilgamesh had a big ego. Just becuz they kicked out wanker like you makes them trash? *slow claps*

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: but you would still like that infinite dimensional Gilgamesh D, won't you? ;)

I could care less. Hax are more important anyways.

Or maybe they left becuz you are pathetic wanker

I mean go check for yourself.

Ignoring the rest of this. You can barely even speak English. You've been on this site for 2 seconds and are somehow laughed at anywhere. You're just another meme on Vine.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AkshSarpanch

@zgtfreak: lol The fact that the joke even over your stupid is even funnier

Sorry, mr. Grammar Nazi, I must have spelt something wrong D':

Don't worry mate, I will just wait here for people who know about Fate and show what a pathetic wanker you are. But till then do enjoy your made up infinite dimensional Gilgamesh.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: As expected, no argument. Just whining. No one in Marvel has deep conceptual manipulation; thus they lose to any heavy duty concept manipulator.

What does this even mean, lol. Do you seriously believe nobody in Marvel has fought on a conceptual level?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zgtfreak

@brucerogers: I do, but not on any impressive level. Hell, some Marvel fan accidentally sent me Beyonder being forced back one step from physical energy rounds from a space fleet. Are Marvel abstracts conceptual? Somewhat. But they are vulnerable to physical attacks. And their hax are pretty bad. If you can show me some impressive TOBA feats or statements, I'll gladly say he stomps Gil. Problem is, Li Qiye is here.

@akshsarpanchDon't worry mate, I will just wait here for people who know about Fate and show what a pathetic wanker you are.

Well I've been waiting for 2 years. So far, everyone who has come has gotten debunked. And other sites are accepting multiversal CCC Gil now too. I think you'll be waiting forever.

lol The fact that the joke even over your stupid is even funnier

This isn't even readable.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: he even called Marvel alow tier multiverse lol

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: lol sure whatever makes you sleep at night, mr wanker.

Damn, either you can't understand simple English or it doesn't have "deep conceptual manipulation" for it to to make sense

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But till then do enjoy your made up infinite dimensional Gilgamesh.

He has never once called gilgamesh infinite d.....

You might wanna look up etriel's dynamic tiering system but It might be too much for you to digest.Well I also used to think like you but changed my views after reading that tiering system

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Beyonder at the time manifested in a flesh and blood meatsuit. He wanted to experience life has a human after all. He could will himself human and vulnerable, if he desired it. Such was his power. But look at his battle with the Celestials -- he could fight on countless planes of reality and move so fast (billions of trusts and feints per second) that no mortal mind could see them as anything more than a man and some giant robots attacking each other with pew pew blasts.

Even lesser abstracts who have been hurt by physical attacks are capable of that. Lifebringer Galactus fought Order and Chaos on a conceptual level of ideas. Normal Galactus and the Celestials fought the cancerverse beings on a level which couldn't be comprehended even by the likes of Surfer. Odin vs Set was fought in a similar manner and so forth.

Nervedamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@zgtfreak: @akshsarpanch: Chill, I know this is personal but keep it professional at the very least or go your separate ways.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunkdude: dude what he is doing is just confusing with word salads honestly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AkshSarpanch:umm what exactly are you trying to say?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak

I like how people are referencing retconned Infinite-D Marvel cosmology when I specifically specified Recent Marvel Cosmology only.

Lel

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunkdude: that he is making everything up and Gilgamesh is nowhere near that level

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>CCC Gil is wank

>Is provided feat why he isn’t

>”n-no! Other Fate debaters will debunk you!”

>Everyone in the Vine accepts Multiversal Gil

>Been that way for multiple years now

>”s-stop confusing everyone with big words!”

Geez, I understand you’re sad Gil stomps your favourite verse but come on.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Beyonder at the time manifested in a flesh and blood meatsuit. He wanted to experience life has a human after all. He could will himself human and vulnerable, if he desired it. Such was his power.

I mean all we've seen of him is in his human form (as far as I know). I mean he had to use a large portion of his overall power to kill a concept (Death). And he had to do it by poisoning him. Clearly his conceptual manipulation is limited.

But look at his battle with the Celestials -- he could fight on countless planes of reality and move so fast (billions of trusts and feints per second) that no mortal mind could see them as anything more than a man and some giant robots attacking each other with pew pew blasts.

I mean most modern multiversal are beyond linear time entirely. So this isn't an impressive speed for his tier.

Even lesser abstracts who have been hurt by physical attacks are capable of that. Lifebringer Galactus fought Order and Chaos on a conceptual level of ideas. Normal Galactus and the Celestials fought the cancerverse beings on a level which couldn't be comprehended even by the likes of Surfer. Odin vs Set was fought in a similar manner and so forth.

I get that they can reach conceptual levels, just not on any level I'd deem impressive.

To stay on topic... What can TOBA do?

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does every thread have some guy being salty because Nasuverse is powerful?

MrBallins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By MrBallins

@swagpack: Nasuverse doesn't really give off that impression when it comes to raw power if you do not look at extra (And even then it does not), and the impression made in gameplay and story is important to people's perceptions

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrballins: This is very true actually. You nailed it. Only CCC Gilgamesh using Enuma Elish and Moon Cell BB using CCC have ever felt powerful. Aside from that, nothing else.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoidruby: i don't even want to argue with you at this point.

I am no expert in Fate but if you think I'm sad that Gilgamesh can stomp my favorite verse, you are even more pathetic than the other guy.

Power isn't everything to make a story/verse good. An interesting plot , character development and tone is needed to make it interesting.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By AkshSarpanch

@swagpack: Why does every thread have spam users with less than 3000 posts backing up Nasuverse wank?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: TOBA Hulk is basically at well fed Galactus level.

SwagPack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch:

Both Zgtfreak and I were on this site from 2015. Amount of posts you have doesn't mean much.

Avatar image for thisisausername
ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a mess this thread is. Li Qiye sneers and turns everyone here into blood mist.

MrBallins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: Some of the new FGO animations looks quite impressive, such as Kama or Astarte/Space Ishtar's. And, imo, CCC never looked impressive to me, unlike Heaven's Hole

@akshsarpanch:Posts don't matter, the content of the argument does

And the Nasuverse is... varied in quality, though Stay Night and CCC are incredibly well written, even if Stay Night has a somewhat unlikeable protagonist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ThisIsAUsername: Not meat paste.It would be something like conceptual paste or singularity

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I mean all we've seen of him is in his human form (as far as I know). I mean he had to use a large portion of his overall power to kill a concept (Death). And he had to do it by poisoning him. Clearly his conceptual manipulation is limited.

That says more about Death's power and importance tbh. Don't forget that drained as he was, he could still turn Dave into the new Death. And poisoning? Come on man, you know very well it wasn't actual poison. The cup was laced with his energies.

But are you saying the other team can effortlessly erase death, if they were in his place?

I mean most modern multiversal are beyond linear time entirely. So this isn't an impressive speed for his tier.

My point is that where abstracts battles are concerned, appearances can by deceiving. What might look like a simple physical battle may very well have a lot more going for it. Case in point Beyonder vs The Celestials.

I get that they can reach conceptual levels, just not on any level I'd deem impressive.

Okay, so what do you consider as impressive?

To stay on topic... What can TOBA do?

He killed Galactus (who was destined to birth the next iteration of the cosmos from his energies), killed Franklin Richards (who can create mulitverses) and ate the sentience of the cosmos. According to his creator (Ewing), he is above all Marvel abstracts like Eternity or Oblivion. We still need to see more from him though.