Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@savior02 said:

sinbad blinks and green fodder dies

How is he fodder?

He's supposed to be at minimum high tier multiversal to beyond that right @underfire47?

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What can this version of Hulk do? Because Sinbad his existence within the Sacred Palace is above the Magi-Multiverse.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: This version of Hulk and the being that took over him lack feats also most of the stuff they did happened off screen, basically they killed off Marvel multiverse and destroyed everything in it until there was no light.

The character TOBA is meant to be nigh-omnipotent Devil and second only to TOAA who is meant to be God or even his exact equal it's not 100% clear at this point, the character needs more feats and explanations regarding him to fully understand the character. It's kinda pointless to argue him at this point because it relies mostly on he SHOULD be this powerful or he SHOULD do this, rather than he can and can't do this, he has more statements about his powers from his author on twitter than he does in the comics...

VectorProme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator kills both verses

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator kills both verses

Hahahahahahaah

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk tanked the destruction of a universe so he stomps. Don't know about this Sinbad guy, but from what I know about the Hulk he should win.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bgninjaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12 bgninjaQ  Online

Aizen solo both verses

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk tanked the destruction of a universe so he stomps. Don't know about this Sinbad guy, but from what I know about the Hulk he should win.

-_- If you don't know Sinbad you can't say Hulk wins.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck said:

-_- If you don't know Sinbad you can't say Hulk wins.

True, true. Can you educate me on what this Sinbad guy can do? Is he even planetary?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: Lmao planetary isn't even apart of the concept anymore.

Yeah, I think Hulk stomps until someone tells me about this sinbad boi lol

CaoCao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: This version of Hulk and the being that took over him lack feats also most of the stuff they did happened off screen, basically they killed off Marvel multiverse and destroyed everything in it until there was no light.

Ok, so he should be on par with Sinbad by existing then.

The character TOBA is meant to be nigh-omnipotent Devil and second only to TOAA who is meant to be God or even his exact equal it's not 100% clear at this point, the character needs more feats and explanations regarding him to fully understand the character. It's kinda pointless to argue him at this point because it relies mostly on he SHOULD be this powerful or he SHOULD do this, rather than he can and can't do this, he has more statements about his powers from his author on twitter than he does in the comics...

Hmm..... i don´t know where i would put TOBA Hulk, because Sinbad has some kind of divine protection from higher realities. The Magiverse itself is a concept with infinite higher realities, where each god exist above the other god and have the power of an author about the gods and realities below him. Every god in his own realm is called to be omnipotent, but probably more nigh-omnipotent, because they aren´t immune against the plot of the higher gods. For a god above Sinbad, Sinbad looks like a protagonist of his story, in his book. The same with the multiverse.

I am not really familiar with the cosmology in Marvel, but second only to TOAA means something. I would say it is a stalemate, because his lack of feats. Based on the hype i don´t know.

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man i found a retard here

bgninjaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers