Avatar image for erik
#1 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for atphantom
#2 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude, you know how this would go down. If he comes across an omnipotent being, he'll stalemate it. If he comes against anything else, he'll annihilate it.

Now can we please not have any more omnipotence battles? Two beings of equal power cannot defeat each other.

Avatar image for erik
#3 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

Aha... But what about Superman Prime? :p

Avatar image for erik
#4 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

But in all seriousness, I made this thread so there would never be any point in including him in anything less.

Avatar image for fantasma_ghost
#5 Posted by Fantasma Ghost (1508 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Dude, you know how this would go down. If he comes across an omnipotent being, he'll stalemate it. If he comes against anything else, he'll annihilate it.Now can we please not have any more omnipotence battles? Two beings of equal power cannot defeat each other."

Avatar image for erik
#6 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

Heh... I guess you did not read my previous post.

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
#7 Posted by High Revolutionary (3210 posts) - - Show Bio

Erik, I actually thought you were better than this. 


I guess I was wrong.

Avatar image for erik
#8 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"Erik, I actually thought you were better than this.  I guess I was wrong."
Coming from the guy that makes threads with featured opponents like Jesus and Bugs Bunny, I am relatively unfazed.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#9 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Only the Man of Miracles could go up against TOAA... and also The Presence as well...
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
#10 Posted by High Revolutionary (3210 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Coming from the guy that makes threads with featured opponents like Jesus and Bugs Bunny, I am relatively unfazed."
Yeah, but you're not me.
Avatar image for erik
#11 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
High Revolutionary said:
"erik said:
"Coming from the guy that makes threads with featured opponents like Jesus and Bugs Bunny, I am relatively unfazed."
Yeah, but you're not me."

erik said:
"But in all seriousness, I made this thread so there would never be any point in including him in anything less."

Avatar image for yaujtapool
#12 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio

Hold on a sec , when you say "everything else" does that mean this includes Chuck Norris ? if so TOAA gets stomped .

Avatar image for high_revolutionary
#13 Posted by High Revolutionary (3210 posts) - - Show Bio

"
erik said:
"But in all seriousness, I made this thread so there would never be any point in including him in anything less."

"
And if you think this is going to work, you're out of your flippin' mind.  Sir.
Avatar image for erik
#14 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if any user tries to include him in any fight, everyone else can simply point to this thread and voice their scorn for said user. 

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#15 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Well, if any user tries to include him in any fight, everyone else can simply point to this thread and voice their scorn for said user. "
ok i KNOW who beats TOAA,.......................................................the MARVEL SPONSORS, oh yea they could just ask for him to be takin out of the comic and poof he is gone.
Avatar image for king_saturn
#16 Posted by King Saturn (222996 posts) - - Show Bio
Chuck Norris is Old now anyways...

lol
Avatar image for tevnoba
#17 Posted by Tevnoba (3451 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Chuck Norris is Old now anyways...

lol
"
That's an understatement.  It was old before it started and it was never a good joke anyway.
Avatar image for dark_king
#18 Posted by Dark King (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

couldnt god spawn beat him?

Avatar image for erik
#19 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
"couldnt god spawn beat him?"
Interesting theory. But then I guess he would not be TOAA if Spawn could. 
Avatar image for the_rookie
#20 Posted by The Rookie (3420 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"High Revolutionary said:
"Erik, I actually thought you were better than this.  I guess I was wrong."
Coming from the guy that makes threads with featured opponents like Jesus and Bugs Bunny, I am relatively unfazed.
"
rofl rofl rofl
Avatar image for claws
#21 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

he kills everybody untill he meets the precence

Avatar image for espada
#22 Posted by Espada (1816 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"Dark King said:
"couldnt god spawn beat him?"
Interesting theory. But then I guess he would not be TOAA if Spawn could. 
"
Does he have a soul? If he does then Ghost Rider could affect him.
Avatar image for erik
#23 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio

Was it not revealed that Ghost Rider is in fact, an angel? If that is the case, then he is subject to the whims of TOAA.

Avatar image for the_rookie
#24 Posted by The Rookie (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

Erik

Avatar image for claws
#25 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

well ghost rider beat lucifer but that is still not enough

Avatar image for erik
#26 Posted by Erik (32502 posts) - - Show Bio
The Rookie said:
"Erik"
Lol.
Avatar image for yaujtapool
#27 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Chuck Norris is Old now anyways...

lol
"
Yeah i guess you are right , im changing it to Danny Glover .