Avatar image for goddragondevil
#1 Posted by GodDragonDevil (749 posts) - - Show Bio

WHo wins in this epic fight for control over the universe. can you people name some feats that either one of them has done.
Avatar image for achilles_
#2 Posted by Achilles. (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA spite. Divine Spawn was never omnipotent...

Avatar image for goddragondevil
#3 Posted by GodDragonDevil (749 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles.:
Seriously?? I thought God Spawn like Pwnd God and the Devil or soemthing like that.
Avatar image for achilles_
#4 Posted by Achilles. (3911 posts) - - Show Bio
@GodDragonDevil said:
" @Achilles.: Seriously?? I thought God Spawn like Pwnd God and the Devil or soemthing like that. "
That God was weak. If that God was that powerful he would have beaten Spawn no prob.
Avatar image for nefarious
#5 Posted by Nefarious (33515 posts) - - Show Bio

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

Avatar image for lvl100gastly
#6 Posted by lvl100gastly (594 posts) - - Show Bio

toaa easily

Avatar image for holyserpent
#7 Posted by HolySerpent (13755 posts) - - Show Bio
@Achilles.:
that version of god and satan was so stupid
Avatar image for comicdude23
#8 Posted by comicdude23 (11902 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
"

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

"

TOAA would stomp Squirrel Girl. 
 
And The Presensce could mabye beat TOAA.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#9 Posted by buttersdaman000 (18987 posts) - - Show Bio

God and Satan in the Spawn Universe were just brothers right? God didnt create the universe but I think he and Satan created humans and put them on earth. 
The real creater was MOM right?"

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#10 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @Nefarious said:
"

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

"
TOAA would stomp Squirrel Girl.  And The Presensce could mabye beat TOAA. "
TOAA is omnipotent. He can't be defeated. And The Presence isn't. TOAA > The Presence.
Avatar image for comicdude23
#11 Posted by comicdude23 (11902 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Nefarious said:
"

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

"
TOAA would stomp Squirrel Girl.  And The Presensce could mabye beat TOAA. "
TOAA is omnipotent. He can't be defeated. And The Presence isn't. TOAA > The Presence. "

The Presence is similar to TOAA, he created the DCU
Avatar image for nefarious
#12 Posted by Nefarious (33515 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23: 

How would TOAA stomp Squirrel Girl if she can beat ANYONE? 
Avatar image for valtot
#13 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:
no the presence created michael and lucifer who created the DCU
Avatar image for comicdude23
#14 Posted by comicdude23 (11902 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
"@comicdude23: How would TOAA stomp Squirrel Girl if she can beat ANYONE?  "

She can't beat anyone.
Avatar image for comicdude23
#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11902 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valtot said:
"@comicdude23: no the presence created michael and lucifer who created the DCU "

Yes, TOAA created 2 beings that made the Universe.
Avatar image for valtot
#16 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:

yes and created the source and the spectre and the radiant and the word and a bunch of other things, and called himself infinitly powerful which means hes omnipotent, but for some reason people think hes not omnipotent because the presence was smart enough to know it was created by other beings which would be writers but than all other omnipotent beings in comics aernt omnipotent as they were created by writers, and the other thing is a being called the over-moniter from DC supposidly being the supreme being but the presence has already been called that many times and the over moniter could just be another name for it so there really is no reason to think hes not omnipotent unless he actually showed otherwise
Avatar image for nefarious
#17 Posted by Nefarious (33515 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:

Well, she sure beat Doctor Doom and THANOS. One of the most powerful characters in Marvel.  
 
She can beat anyone that is more powerful than she is.
Avatar image for goldenshot80
#18 Posted by goldenshot80 (7455 posts) - - Show Bio
@GodDragonDevil: Dude what I tell you? TOAA beats all
 
@Nefarious: NOW you gotta to be kidding squirrel girl who would beat TOAA. She would beat Thanos but not TOAA
Avatar image for karrob
#19 Posted by karrob (4304 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
"

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

"
Lmao
Avatar image for mckenzie
#20 Posted by McKenzie (64 posts) - - Show Bio

squirrel girl is walking PIS, CIS and WIS all rolled into one person. But i doubt even she could take on TOAA. living tribunal perhaps, but thats all.

Avatar image for goldenshot80
#21 Posted by goldenshot80 (7455 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob said:
" @Nefarious said:
"

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

"
Lmao "
I believe he dosn't know much about TOAA. HEY!! ITS NOT LIKE SQUIRREL GIRL IS GODDESS OF THE UNIVERSE
Avatar image for nefarious
#22 Posted by Nefarious (33515 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm getting off topic here lol. Anyway..........spite match. Lock this thread.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#23 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @Nefarious said:
"

Any character against The One Above All is spite....except Squirrel Girl.

"
TOAA would stomp Squirrel Girl.  And The Presensce could mabye beat TOAA. "
TOAA is omnipotent. He can't be defeated. And The Presence isn't. TOAA > The Presence. "
The Presence is similar to TOAA, he created the DCU "
No, TOAA is omnipotent. The Presence isn't. He admitted that there are powers above him. IIRC Overmonitor is DC's TOAA.
Also,creating Multiverse is a good feat, but not enough good to be the most powerfull. 
In Marvel, Multi-Etenrity is Multiverse, Phoenix Force created second Multiverse, Infinity Being created first. And Living Tribunal is above Phoenix Force.
Avatar image for god_spawn
#24 Posted by God_Spawn (40875 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000:
Yes the mother is Image's version of the TOAA
Moderator Online
Avatar image for _the_wanderer_
#25 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34199 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:
" No, TOAA is omnipotent. The Presence isn't. He admitted that there are powers above him. "
Isn't that considered non-canon to the mainstream DC Universe?
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#26 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@~The Wanderer~ said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" No, TOAA is omnipotent. The Presence isn't. He admitted that there are powers above him. "
Isn't that considered non-canon to the mainstream DC Universe? "
It happened in DC Megaverse. I belive that You're thinking that if it happened in Vertigo Multiverse, it doesn't count, but it does, because as a omnipotent being, there is only Presence in whole DC Megaverse.