• 99 results
Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Phoenix God

In a battle to the death, who would win?

Hulk VS Superman, Batman & Wonder Woman

Would Superman be a liability because he would refuse to kill? Would 3-on-1 be too much of a disadvantage?

You decide!

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Copy

Batman and wonder woman wouldn't even have to do something. Superman would beat hulk by himself. So its a big disadvantage.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Martian

LMAO! Talk about overkill. This is so one sided its not even funny.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vrakmul

Colt Python says:

"Hulk wins.He doesn't have any weaknesses.He is in control of Banner so he's ridiculously smart and he's a great fighter.He also ridiculously strong and resistant to injury and he can regenerate like Wolverine..in fact faster than that."

There he is!! THE LAST HULK FANBOY!! KILL HIM!!! Grabs torch and pitchforks Oh and Superman Alone will beat the hulk silly, adding in batman and Wonder Woman makes it overkill.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Copy says:
"Batman and wonder woman wouldn't even have to do something. Superman would beat hulk by himself. So its a big disadvantage."
How the hell could Superman beat the Hulk.The Hulk is stronger and smarter than him.And he's not even at his full strenght.And he can regenerate.He will kill all three of them. "
*Ducks under table and waits for Hulkbusters to arrive*
crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crazy spidey

Dreadnaught says:

"Colt Python says:
"Hulk wins.He doesn't have any weaknesses.He is in control of Banner so he's ridiculously smart and he's a great fighter.He also ridiculously strong and resistant to injury and he can regenerate like Wolverine..in fact faster than that."
There he is!! THE LAST HULK FANBOY!! KILL HIM!!! *Grabs torch and pitchforks* Oh and Superman Alone will beat the hulk silly, adding in batman and Wonder Woman makes it overkill. "

chants kill the monster. Kill the retard. KILL THE DOUCHE.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Colt Python says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
There he is!! THE LAST HULK FANBOY!! KILL HIM!!! *Grabs torch and pitchforks* Oh and Superman Alone will beat the hulk silly, adding in batman and Wonder Woman makes it overkill. "
See this is how I can tell you don't read comics.Hulk strenght is not mesurable.It's still growing to and Banner is super smart.Call me a fanboy when you have some actual facts."
  1. Superman and Hulks strength I would say are about even.

2. Durability I would say Superman beats Hulk here.

3. Hulk heals faster but Superman can heal pretty fast

4. Superman can fly, Hulk can only jump high

5. Superman moves near the speed of light where Hulk can move only hundreds of mph

6. Superman has heat vision which he can use to directly attack Hulk's brain

7. Superman can survive in Space, so can Hulk but the Hulk can't move through it like Superman

8. Waits for Buckshot to arrive with pictures of this from actual comics.

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Aseptic

Phoenix God says:

"In a battle to the death, who would win? Hulk VS Superman, Batman & Wonder Woman Would Superman be a liability because he would refuse to kill? Would 3-on-1 be too much of a disadvantage? You decide!"

well supes would beat hulk, and batman would be the one to kill the hulk. wonder woman stands off on the side

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vrakmul

Nobody says:

"Colt Python says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
See this is how I can tell you don't read comics.Hulk strenght is not mesurable.It's still growing to and Banner is super smart.Call me a fanboy when you have some actual facts."
  1. Superman and Hulks strength I would say are about even.

2. Durability I would say Superman beats Hulk here.

3. Hulk heals faster but Superman can heal pretty fast

4. Superman can fly, Hulk can only jump high

5. Superman moves near the speed of light where Hulk can move only hundreds of mph

6. Superman has heat vision which he can use to directly attack Hulk's brain

7. Superman can survive in Space, so can Hulk but the Hulk can't move through it like Superman

8. Waits for Buckshot to arrive with pictures of this from actual comics.

"

Oh and Superman has moved the multi octillion ton earth, all Hulk has managed to do is lift a 150 billion ton mountain.

And Superman is much faster, he is invulnerable, and only Professor hulk has banner's intellect. WWH Hulk is cunning, not a genius.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Vrakmul

Dormammu says:

"Hulk one punching the 2 times the size of earth asteroid?"

With the assistance of some electro magnetic technobabble thingy that I forgot whatever it was.

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk one punching the 2 times the size of earth asteroid?

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That didnt augment his strength at all, it just allowed him to get to the asteroid.

Avatar image for the_unbeatable_hulk
The Unbeatable Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk would own these fools, except Wonder Woman. She could tie Hulk up with that lasso all she wanted.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught says:

"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
1. Superman and Hulks strength I would say are about even. 2. Durability I would say Superman beats Hulk here. 3. Hulk heals faster but Superman can heal pretty fast 4. Superman can fly, Hulk can only jump high 5. Superman moves near the speed of light where Hulk can move only hundreds of mph 6. Superman has heat vision which he can use to directly attack Hulk's brain 7. Superman can survive in Space, so can Hulk but the Hulk can't move through it like Superman 8. Waits for Buckshot to arrive with pictures of this from actual comics. "
The only things you stated as that are actually true are the things that don't matter like Superman's speed and movement in space. 1.Extremely false.The Hulk gets stronger all the time and he is so strong already that no one can calculate it. 2.Blackbolts whispers destroy city's and it barely tore skin off the Hulk. 3.Since when did Superman have a healing factor? 4.Flight means nothing. 5.Superman can move as fast as he wants you have to be able to hurt someone with your hits for that to matter. 6.Superman's heat vision will and cannot penetrate Hulk's skin. And if it can he will have to be still long enough for him to shoot it through to his brain. 7.What does space have to do with anything?"
Superman moves planets and infamously the core of a black hole and not get sucked in. Hulk lifts Mountains. Which is bigger A black hole or a Mountain? "

Who knows?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vrakmul

Colt Python says:

"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
1. Superman and Hulks strength I would say are about even. 2. Durability I would say Superman beats Hulk here. 3. Hulk heals faster but Superman can heal pretty fast 4. Superman can fly, Hulk can only jump high 5. Superman moves near the speed of light where Hulk can move only hundreds of mph 6. Superman has heat vision which he can use to directly attack Hulk's brain 7. Superman can survive in Space, so can Hulk but the Hulk can't move through it like Superman 8. Waits for Buckshot to arrive with pictures of this from actual comics. "

The only things you stated as that are actually true are the things that don't matter like Superman's speed and movement in space.

1.Extremely false.The Hulk gets stronger all the time and he is so strong already that no one can calculate it.

2.Blackbolts whispers destroy city's and it barely tore skin off the Hulk.

3.Since when did Superman have a healing factor?

4.Flight means nothing.

5.Superman can move as fast as he wants you have to be able to hurt someone with your hits for that to matter.

6.Superman's heat vision will and cannot penetrate Hulk's skin. And if it can he will have to be still long enough for him to shoot it through to his brain.

7.What does space have to do with anything?"

Superman moves planets and infamously the core of a black hole and not get sucked in. Hulk lifts Mountains. Which is bigger A black hole or a Mountain?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vrakmul

Colt Python says:

"You people need to read some World War Hulk..seriously!"

Black Hole>Mountain. Deal with it.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

Colt Python says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
Black Hole>Mountain. Deal with it. "

Your a retard.Hulk isn't at his full strenght yet and Marvel wouldn't make him do something as stupid as moving the Planet because no matter how strong you are you can't do that.If you know anything about planets and the laws of physics it's not possible."

It matters not. He had done such a feat. And real world physics+Comics=Does not Compute.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#18  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Superman wins. Please stop.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By speedlgt

I am not so sure on this but have there not been a few marvel hero who have beat the hulk?

No nothing aginst marvel but in DC the heros are realy powerfull (save batman) so I am gonnna say Hulk looses this fight Superman beats hulk in some form on his own. and its true adding WW and Bat is just too much for anyone to handle.

Maybe if you put Hawkeye on hulks team you have a chance HAHA

And who said the flight means nothing??? uh yeah thats not smart

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By speedlgt

Post Deleted.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vrakmul

Dormammu says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
"Nobody says:
"Colt Python says:
"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
The only things you stated as that are actually true are the things that don't matter like Superman's speed and movement in space. 1.Extremely false.The Hulk gets stronger all the time and he is so strong already that no one can calculate it. 2.Blackbolts whispers destroy city's and it barely tore skin off the Hulk. 3.Since when did Superman have a healing factor? 4.Flight means nothing. 5.Superman can move as fast as he wants you have to be able to hurt someone with your hits for that to matter. 6.Superman's heat vision will and cannot penetrate Hulk's skin. And if it can he will have to be still long enough for him to shoot it through to his brain. 7.What does space have to do with anything?"
Superman moves planets and infamously the core of a black hole and not get sucked in. Hulk lifts Mountains. Which is bigger A black hole or a Mountain? "

Who knows?"

A black hole is at least 3 times the mass of the sun. The sun is many millions of times the mass of the earth. The earth is many trillions of times heavier than any mountain. Do the math.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By crazy spidey

k look Superman> Hulk. this fight has been done before. STOP.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vrakmul

Colt Python says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Colt Python says:
Black Hole>Mountain. Deal with it. "

Your a retard.Hulk isn't at his full strenght yet and Marvel wouldn't make him do something as stupid as moving the Planet because no matter how strong you are you can't do that.If you know anything about planets and the laws of physics it's not possible."

Since when do Real world physics apply to comics? And he still did it. You can't just say he didn't do it. And because the thread maker never stated if this was Golden, Silver, Bronze, or Modern Age superman, I have full right to use Silver Age Superman.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have u ever seen a black hole?

Phoenix God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Phoenix God

This is my thread and I say use the strongest versions of each!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Vrakmul

Dormammu says:

"Have u ever seen a black hole?"

A black hole cannot be seen. But you can see it disorting something else. And black holes have been confirmed to exist, Stars don't get sucked into nothingness now do they? This is how a black hole would look like if it were infront of the milky way Notice how you see a massive disortion

The Unbeatable Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post Deleted.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Vrakmul

Phoenix God says:

"This is my thread and I say use the strongest versions of each!"

Oh dear god. Hulk is doomed. He is doomed to a level never before seen in history.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, or that could just be a theory and be nothing like a black hole whatsoever.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#30  Edited By Sparda

Superman lifted, in what I find to be the worst writing in the history of comicbooks, a black hole core. Which equals 1,000,000 Suns in mass and density.

Ridiculous.

But, with that strength, he punches Hulk one, maybe twice and he is knocked out.

Now, stop making everyone hate my favourite character with these ridiculous threads. Hulk can and has been beaten by people weaker than him-WWH is even having trouble with Sentry (read the previews), who is weaker than Superman. Adding someone equal to Supes (Wonder Woman) and a master strategist is overkill (Batman). Hulk is outmatched.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Vrakmul

Dormammu says:

"Yeah, or that could just be a theory and be nothing like a black hole whatsoever."

We saw a blue giant star get sucked into something. The star went poof gone it stretched, and finally fell into the point of no return. Only a black hole could do that.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By crazy spidey

Black holes are created wen a sun implodes.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vrakmul

crazy spidey says:

"Black holes are created wen a sun implodes."

Or when alot of space dust, stars, planets, asteroids, comets, and all sorts of stellar bodies comes together, Or when lots of stars merge and happen to be far too large to hold themselves together and collapse into a black hole. The Former create black holes that hold galaxies

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By crazy spidey

Dreadnaught says:

"crazy spidey says:
Or when alot of space dust, stars, planets, asteroids, comets, and all sorts of stellar bodies comes together, Or when lots of stars merge and happen to be far too large to hold themselves together and collapse into a black hole. The Former create black holes that hold galaxies"

i did not know that. thank you :D

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, those are all just theories.

crazy spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By crazy spidey

Dormammu says:

"Yeah, those are all just theories."

with proof.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Vrakmul

crazy spidey says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"crazy spidey says:
Or when alot of space dust, stars, planets, asteroids, comets, and all sorts of stellar bodies comes together, Or when lots of stars merge and happen to be far too large to hold themselves together and collapse into a black hole. The Former create black holes that hold galaxies"

i did not know that. thank you :D"

Our Galaxy has a type everything comes together to make it black holes at it's center. Yes the entire galaxy orbits around a single black holes, even the other black holes in our Galaxy, it's gravity is that powerful, Maybe the Universe has a Super Super Super Super Super massive black hole at it's center Which would explain why all galaxies are heading towards something at 186 miles per second and over

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Aseptic

The Unbeatable Hulk says:

"Hulk would own these fools, except Wonder Woman. She could tie Hulk up with that lasso all she wanted."

ur just another hulk fanboy.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Vrakmul

Dormammu says:

"Yeah, those are all just theories."

So where did that star go? It certainly did not go into candy land. No neutron star could be responsible they don't have that kind of power. Only a black hole has the gravitational force to bind Galaxies, Anything less and the stars won't stay together.

The Unbeatable Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aseptic says:

"The Unbeatable Hulk says:
"Hulk would own these fools, except Wonder Woman. She could tie Hulk up with that lasso all she wanted."

ur just another hulk fanboy."

Hulk is rubber and you are glue, whatever you say bounces off Hulk and sticks to you.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sparda

"Aseptic says:
Hulk is rubber and you are glue, whatever you say bounces off Hulk and sticks to you."

Um, no. That didn't apply to the Void, it isn't going to apply here.

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Aseptic

"Aseptic says:
Hulk is rubber and you are glue, whatever you say bounces off Hulk and sticks to you."

HULK FANBOYS DIE

P.S. that was the gayest comeback ever! what are you 5?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Vrakmul

"Aseptic says:

Throws The Unbeatable hulk into the central black hole of the universe No one, and Nothing can escape from this.
Post Edited:2007-11-08 18:31:04

The Unbeatable Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aseptic says:

"Aseptic says:

HULK FANBOYS DIE

P.S. that was the gayest comeback ever! what are you 5?"

5 year olds are gay? Where are you from?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Vrakmul

Hulk Die hard fanboys who think Hulk is the supreme God of the Marvel Universe, are just so so so annoying.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Vrakmul

Aseptic says:

"Aseptic says:

HULK FANBOYS DIE

P.S. that was the gayest comeback ever! what are you 5?"

No that was too neatly typed to be a five year old's typing. Though not by much.

Aseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Aseptic

im seriously getting pissed with these stupid hulk fanboys! THE HULK CANT BEAT SUPERMAN!

Kraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kraven

Hulk kills Batman with one slap. Then Wonderwoman with three punches. Then Superman goes to attack Hulk and finds that Hulks has new war armor made entirely of Kryptonite. Hulk beats Superman half to death, then stuffs Superman in a spaceship and flies him to a red sun solar system. When they are as close to the red sun's corona as possible, Hulk rips Superman's head off and jettisons it out into space. Ok, don't crucify me, I'm only joking, as much as I love the Hulk this fight is far too one-sided.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Sparda

Colt Python says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Hulk Die hard fanboys who think Hulk is the supreme God of the Marvel Universe, are just so so so annoying. "
Nobody like that exists."

Marvel Boards.

Username: Scrabblehulk.

Look him up if you want. Throw your brain out of the window first-it isn't going to help you where his posts will take you.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Vrakmul

Colt Python says:

"Dreadnaught says:
"Hulk Die hard fanboys who think Hulk is the supreme God of the Marvel Universe, are just so so so annoying. "

Nobody like that exists."

Apparantly you do not notice the unbeatable hulk person aspetic just dissed.