k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Hey everyone,

It's been a long time since I've made one of these, so apologies if I'm a little rusty and this isn't as debatable as I think it is... That said, I am pretty confident this is a fight that is at least fun to think about, even if you are feeling certain about which side eventually earns the win.

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

(Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Raphael, Donatello)

No Caption Provided

VS

MOON KNIGHT, DAREDEVIL, THE PUNISHER

No Caption Provided

RULES

• TMNT are standard IDW versions
  • Team Marvel are standard 616 versions
  • Everyone has their standard gear
  • The battle takes place in a standard city setting - neither team is familiar with the city, so no one has home-field advantage
  • Let's pretend it's 3am and all civilians are inside, so to them it's unpopulated and dark out but all street lights are on and some buildings have lights on
  • Teams begin 200 feet apart, visible but surrounded by a lot of options for cover (parked vehicles, buildings, alleyways, sewers, etc)
  • The entire city setting is on limits (let your imagination run wild!)
  • Everyone is operating in character but will not take any action to hinder their own teammates (for example, Daredevil will not prevent Punisher from taking a shot)
  • Standard elimination rules apply (KO, incapacitation, death)
  • As always, please remember this is just a fun discussion about fictional characters. Exchange thoughts, disagree (or agree), but never make it personal or insult other people. After all, we're all here because we love talking about comics. Thank you.
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Could go either way, I was actually gonna make this battle but I’d have added one more to marvels team.

I’ve read TMNT up to issue 100 and they definitely got what it takes to go toe to toe with any of the marvel guys. I don’t want to see “shredder/splinter solos the TMNT so any named character would” nonsense here. Current days Michaelanglo can 1v1, either Shredder or Splinter and surprise them with his skill. Shredder/Splinter being of advanced age and enhanced stats and capable of soloing entire ninja armies.

If I was to vote for the Marvel team it would mainly be because of Punishers weaponry, Frag, Gas, and Flashbang, grenades are all shown to be effective on them or other IDW mutants. And while there is some good marksmen in that universe none as good as Frank Castle. If Frank and Moon Knight are fighting none lethally, then I think the Turtles would probably overwhelm the Marvel Knights eventually.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@allstarsuperman: I considered a 4vs4, but I do believe that Daredevil is the MVP here (capable of earning a majority against anyone he's against IMO) and Punisher is such a wild card with his gear.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm leaning towards the turtles due to numbers edge

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 k4tzm4n  Moderator
owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6 owie  Moderator

Bump. I don't know the current Turtles in enough detail to say, but my tendency would be to say that Moon Knight and Punisher's ranged options might give them the edge. But I can also see it being a problem that they're outnumbered.

Great to see you making a new battle!