Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Titans Batman is even half as good as he's portrayed in both dream sequences he treats him like fodder

Subline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Titans Bruce definitely, the way he wrecked Dick was astonishing.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alfred by dream feats

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kolkent said:

If Titans Batman is even half as good as he's portrayed in both dream sequences he treats him like fodder

Avatar image for deactivated-5dcfd39cce459
deactivated-5dcfd39cce459

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Batman

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tie the aides in the nursing home break up the fight before a winner can be determined

Vacanus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do people actually think Batfleck is a top tier H2H fighter? He's literally the least skilled Batman ever. He relies on gear. If Titans Bruce is even 25% as skilled as he was in that fight (and I assume he is EXACTLY AS SKILLED as he was in that fight), he wins in like 10 seconds assuming he's going all out.

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vacanus so your literally gonna say that he's less skilled than bales, keatons, clooneys, or kilmers batman. And by you saying "ever" your practically also saying he's less skilled than adam west. And in the BVS warehouse scene he had shown to much less use used his gadgets (only to disarm the mercenaries with guns) and more down the line go with hand to hand combat.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vacanus: lol so in your opinion, the cancer throat Bale Batman who got owned by dogs is more skilled?

Lmao this guy is delusional.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By Frozen

Are people seriously basing Titans Batman's feats on a dream sequence?

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Frozen

DCEU Batman is physically a beast and highly skilled.

He wrecks Titans Batman.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways this can only ends in one outcome, which is the "Sexual-Harassman" being arrested.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans Batman, because DCEU Batman sucks crap, he's a brick with a suit that enables him to be a tank

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Sucks in what way? You seem to imply he sucks from a portrayal POV. Ian Glen's casting as Batman is one of the worst miscastings since George Clooney as Batman.

The warehouse scene is impressive. Yes his suit helps him but he still shows impressive skill, strength and speed.

KoLKent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

Are people seriously basing Titans Batman's feats on a dream sequence?

That seems to be the intent of the thread producer so why not?

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Titans Bruce is as skilled as he is in the dream sequence, which given how Dick knows his mentor, is a fair assumption then he stomps Batfleck tbh.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@frozen: He sucks as in, he has no impressive stats apart from what the suit gives him (outside of small pieces of information here and there) and his "skill" feats are lacking

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Frozen

@professorrespect: His suit gives him durability. It doesn't give him amplified strength. We see that he is strong enough to haul a huge crate over his head and punch through plastered wall.

He's also an effective fighter. He's not flashy, he's just mean. He knows how to break bones with a few simple moves and incapacitate.

What feats does Titans Batman really have? Is the dream sequence included here or not? OP should clarify. His version of Batman is nigh featless.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoidruby: OP should clarify whether he has these dream feats.

As to whether they're accurate to him in the reality of the show, I think its poor logic. It's a dream sequence - it's not real. It's entirely possible that Dick is going to view Bruce in the lens of an unstoppable force.

I don't buy into this "if the dream sequence is accurate" line of reasoning. Either the feats should be allowed or not, if they're not allowed then they aren't applicable and attempting to extrapolate those feats to him is just reaching. The whole point of dreams is that they're exaggerated.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@professorrespect: His suit gives him durability. It doesn't give him amplified strength.

I mean, you can't assuredly say that either way

We see that he is strong enough to haul a huge crate over his head and punch through plastered wall.

Throwing a crate with gear is decent, but busting up a old wall? ehh

He's also an effective fighter. He's not flashy, he's just mean. He knows how to break bones with a few simple moves.

That's a fancy phasing for "he's pretty basic but hits hard" which tbh, that ain't gonna work on Titans Bruce based on what I've seen. His skill and reaction speed just put him to shame and he can't really be compared to fodder.

What feats does Titans Batman really have? Is the dream sequence included here or not? OP should clarify. His version of Batman is nigh featless.

I mean, based on the fact that Nightwing trained with him for years, I imagine that his flashbacks to him would be pretty accurate considering he otherwise doesn't have any feats

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Frozen

@professorrespect: Why do you say "with gear" as if that changes anything?

His standard suit wasn't stated to amplify his strength. The burden of proof is on you to show that it did amplify him, not on me to prove that it doesn't. You're the one making the claim.

Effortlessly hauling a big crate over his head and punching through a plastered wall is impressive. Yes the wall is old but it doesn't really lessen the impressive ness of the feat by that much.

- I wouldn't say that's basic. He's pretty much one shotting thugs and slamming their faces through the floorboards. How is the fact that Batfleck is so far above fodder in physicals a bad thing with regards to his skill? So he's not showing any flashy flips, he's easily wrecking those thugs. He doesn't rely on his speed. His version of Batman also much more ruthless. He incapacitates that fodder really easily in close quarters combat. Every hit is thrown with intent to break bones, and that's what we're shown. Some of those guys are clearly killed.

- So aside from that dream sequence, he doesn't really have many feats at all besides some flashbacks. As I said, he's pretty much nigh featless.

Avatar image for superiorsgbeast
SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dceu Batman

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans Batman assuming he gets dreamland feats....

Titans Batman by scaling through Titans Grayson(Titans Grayson would stomp Batfleck.

-----------

Without dreamland or scaling Titans Batman is featless.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@frozen said:

@professorrespect: Why do you say "with gear" as if that changes anything?

Gear assists with feats, especially with lifting, through I say it's a good feat regardless

His standard suit wasn't stated to amplify his strength. The burden of proof is on you to show that it did amplify him, not on me to prove that it doesn't. You're the one making the claim.

Ye but you can't dismiss the claim either other than just saying it's baseless, but even then, you can't not say it's the case considering it amps everything else around him (durability, agility, etc)

But to answer your claim, technically the suit enhances his striking through specific materials, in a sense, yes it does amp his striking strength, not lifting strength tho

Effortlessly hauling a big crate over his head and punching through a plastered wall is impressive. Yes the wall is old but it doesn't really lessen the impressive ness of the feat by that much.

I mean, old walls are basically pretty unstable already, so punching through it is meh

- I wouldn't say that's basic. He's pretty much one shotting thugs and slamming their faces through the floorboards.

Ye one shotting trained fodder isn't exactly outstanding

How is the fact that Batfleck is so far above fodder in physicals a bad thing with regards to his skill?

Because beating up fodder doesn't prove he's skilled in anything. Hell, he gets stabbed and shot multiple times by these fodder, even taken down by them at one point, and the only thing that saves him is the suit, lol.

So he's not showing any flashy flips, he's easily wrecking those thugs. He doesn't rely on his speed.

Titans Bruce doesn't either, he just counters everything you do and punishes you for it, guess what, a dude with good strength but poor everything else is going to struggle

His version of Batman also much more ruthless.

Titans Bruce isn't exactly a soft one himself, not sure you can say one is "more" ruthless than the other

He incapacitates that fodder really easily in close quarters combat.

Yeah with kinda sluggish blows, I expect him to beat up fodder with ease

- So aside from that dream sequence, he doesn't really have many feats at all besides some flashbacks.

I mean, based on the fact he stomped Dick for like 3 minutes recently and Dick ain't fodder (he's actually pretty good) he seems pretty impressive, add the dream sequence in and he has the speed to roast Batfleck and dodge his wild blows

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: What feats does Titans Robin have to be placed above Batfleck? Genuinely curious as I have not seen all of his appearances.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

CAV Robin vs Batman.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-dceu-batman-subline-vs-dcu-robin-death4bunnies-2052913/?page=1

^^^Here is my initial breakdown^^^^

----------------

Here is a Titans respect thread im working on.

Titans respect.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/death4bunnies/blog/respect-dcu-titans-tv/139871/

--------------

I think Titans Robin can beat any LA Batman.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Frozen

@professorrespect:

- What's the relevancy of pointing out the gear assistance with lifting? He uses his grapple hook to throw the crate, yes. But that doesn't negate the fact that it took immense strength to throw the crate. So the point is moot

- Why can I not dismiss the claim? You made the claim, so unless you have evidence which it appears you do not, I will dismiss it. It's already accepted that his suit gives him extra durability, but you're not providing evidence to even suggest, let alone show that it affects his other physicals. It doesn't make him stronger, faster or more agile

As to his striking, the difference will be negligible. He wears padded gloves which might make a small difference, but nothing that is substantial

- You're the one who is claiming that he "sucks ass" based on that warehouse showing, so that's the scene I'm going to analyse. It's not the fact that he beat them which is impressive, but the manner in which he did it - because that scene displays impressive strength, striking and skill feats.

- Continuing the above point, I don't think getting tagged is a low feat. If his suit is designed to withstand knife and gunfire to a very high level, then he doesn't need to rely on speed as much. He pretty much doesn't give a crap when he's shot and stabbed in close quarters because it doesn't do anything to him. Obviously he would fight differently without the suit. I think it's a bit ridiculous to imply otherwise

Also, how are his blows "sluggish"? The vast majority of hits land and they land with mean intent. His punches are strong and sharp

This idea that he is an unskilled thug is simply wrong. The Ultimate Edition clearly shows his martial arts knowledge. During the underground fight club scene, he offers some quick advice to one of the fighters who is losing, and upon taking that advice quickly wins the fight. It's a small scene but it offers a lot of insight- he knows exactly where to hit you. At the very least, that dispels your claims of him having "wild blows". He clearly knows what he is doing.

In terms of morals, does Titans Batman kill again? Batfleck certainly does, and not just in his dream sequences.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: Ok thanks, I will check that CAV and respect thread out.

Lan_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batfleck is the most powerful live-action Batman, keep crying and stay mad.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's nothing Titans Batman has done that Batfleck wouldn't be able to replicate.

We didn't really see flashy martial arts from Batfleck but stat wise, he's easily borderline Superhuman. Skill wise, he's not a slouch, in fact pretty competent, just not flashy. He lets his stats do most of the talking.

Titans Batman has done nothing to say he can put down Batfleck that easy. The scene with the swat team was cool but way too blurry and fast to measure skill. The scene with Nightwing was regular martial arts. Bruce being able to beat him even in his dreams is once again pretty cool but if you analyse the action choreography, it doesn't put Titans Bruce above Batfleck. Batfleck clearly has superior all-round stats while Titans Bruce is probably faster, more fluid in his moves. That's it. I think Batfleck's stats give him a clear advantage.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman:

Do you think Titans Batman scales to Titans Grayson....

Because if he does, I believe he has the stat advantage.

And the skill advantage.

------------

Your right the dreamland sequence was kinda blurry, but he did merk all the criminals at Arkham, and Kory, and like 20 cops in a single 'knight'.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@frozen said:

@professorrespect:

- What's the relevancy of pointing out the gear assistance with lifting? He uses his grapple hook to throw the crate, yes. But that doesn't negate the fact that it took immense strength to throw the crate. So the point is moot

Ye but used gear to assist with the feat, so it's not something he did by himself

As to his striking, the difference will be negligible. He wears padded gloves which might make a small difference, but nothing that is substantial

Hold on a sec bud, his fists and legs around the toe area were laced with lead, a heavy metal, to enhance his strikes, so yes, it made a substantial difference to how he hits people

- You're the one who is claiming that he "sucks ass" based on that warehouse showing,

I never said this tho, smh

- Continuing the above point, I don't think getting tagged is a low feat.

Getting tagged multiple times by fodder and even struggling at some points is indeed a low feat

If his suit is designed to withstand knife and gunfire to a very high level, then he doesn't need to rely on speed as much.

He's not fast anyway. The idea that he's just randomly getting tagged because he wants to is dubious and ain't based on nothin

He pretty much doesn't give a crap when he's shot and stabbed in close quarters because it doesn't do anything to him.

I mean, he got knocked over and crowded as a result, either way you are basically admitting that his highly durable suit carried him in that fight, which it did

Obviously he would fight differently without the suit. I think it's a bit ridiculous to imply otherwise

Well we've never seen him fight without it, so I can't say he would

Also, how are his blows "sluggish"? The vast majority of hits land and they land with mean intent.

They land on fodder and most of them are haymakers and big punches where he puts his whole weight behind them, that's not only slow and kinda sluggish but they are easily parried and countered, Dick tried the same thing on Bruce in a flashback and he easily got through them (Dick ain't random fodder either)

This idea that he is an unskilled thug is simply wrong. The Ultimate Edition clearly shows his martial arts knowledge. During the underground fight club scene, he offers some quick advice to one of the fighters who is losing, and upon taking that advice quickly wins the fight.

Yeah this feat is pretty mediocre considering all the dude did afterwards was punch the guy in the face a few times- did he suck that bad that he didn't know that, or was the other guy that dumb that he just leaves his face unguarded? Either way, it's a pretty lame feat. I'd buy it if the guy attacked a specific body part like the leg or the liver, but he doesn't. He just punches the guy a few times in the face and then starts throwing with one hand only for some reason, lol

It's a small scene but it offers a lot of insight- he knows exactly where to hit you.

If his advice was "go for the face" then that's not only basic advice, but it ain't doing jack here

At the very least, that dispels your claims of him having "wild blows". He clearly knows what he is doing.

There's a big difference between intent and what you actually do. You may intend for things to go one way, but they go another way instead. In this case, most of his most effective shots, the ones that crush the fodder are swings, haymakers, all that stuff. Won't work here.

In terms of morals, does Titans Batman kill again? Batfleck certainly does, and not just in his dream sequences.

Titans Batman doesn't apart from dream sequence

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By deltahuman

@death4bunnies:

I think you could definitely scale Bruce to Dick Grayson but I'd still be extremely hesitant to admit that Titans Bruce would have a stat edge over Batfleck.

The armour Batfleck used to fight Supes didn't enhance his strength reportedly, just durability and in spite of that, the stuff Batfleck did in that fight was insane. His encounters with Superhuman Parademons and the way he held his own is once again due to his borderline Superhuman stats. In the Warehouse scene he was shot on the head and his mask wouldn't really protect him from blunt force trauma and yet Batfleck just walks it off. He can also throw huge crates with enough force to crack open a guy's skull. He's fast and skilled enough to engage 4 mercenaries in H2H simultaneously too.

Titans Batman is still very fast and slick going by the Swat encounter scene, probably has the speed edge over Batfleck but that's it. He still doesn't have enough feats to overcome Batfleck's stat advantage which is substantial.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

I think you could definitely scale Bruce to Dick Grayson but I'd still be extremely hesitant to admit that Titans Bruce would have a stat edge over Batfleck.

The armour Batfleck used to fight Supes didn't enhance his strength reportedly, just durability and in spite of that, the stuff Batfleck did in that fight was insane. His encounters with Superhuman Parademons and the way he held his own is once again due to his borderline Superhuman stats. In the Warehouse scene he was shot on the head and his mask wouldn't really protect him from blunt force trauma and yet Batfleck just walks it off. He can also throw huge crates with enough force to crack open a guy's skull. He's fast and skilled enough to engage 4 mercenaries in H2H simultaneously too.

Titans Batman is still very fast and slick going by the Swat encounter scene, probably has the speed edge over Batfleck but that's it. He still doesn't have enough feats to overcome Batfleck's stat advantage which is substantial.

Im unsure about the Superman fight, the stuff he did(specifically slamming Superman through pillars) was crazy; seems like by feats the mech suit is stronger...

Also though I agree its a bit unclear, this video from the blue ray BVS seems to suggest the mech suit enhanced strength.....Also if you listen close, you can hear gears working(tho thats also super unclear)

------------------

As to the Parademons that is a super legit showing....however.

Not only does Grayson directly Match strength with a enhanced human capable of ripping a car door off its hinges.

But was also able to hold his own without gears against a few of these superhumans who are carrying weapons.

Then with gear, he owns them....Same video just time stamped.

----------------

^^^But thats not even his best showing..thats just season 1^^^

Grayson repeatedly fights Slade.

Slade killed 4 bullet-timing amazons off screen, then clowned Wondergirl on screen.

Wondergirl has blur speed and can throw motorcycles.

-------------

Dick Grayson as a peak human in the Titans verse I believe has better all around stats than DCEU Batman.

From speed(dodges Dr lights blast) to strength(Matches Slade, and Nucular Dad) to durability(Tackled onto car by nuclear dad) hes not lacking in feats that are a bit above Batman.

-----------

Skills tho, Grayson is so very skilled, he beats 12 armed fodder with gear, 10 armed fodder without gar while drugged, 8 armed fodder without being seen, fights multiple SS level opponents, has outskilled named skilled human opponents that have there own feats, like Jason Todd, or Rose Wilson.

Its just a lot, I think Titans Grayson beats DCEU Batman more times than not.

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans Batman should be the same Batman from Robin’s dark dream from season 1 finale, it’s a what if he went rogue, and if so he wrecks

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titans Batman should be the same Batman from Robin’s dark dream from season 1 finale, it’s a what if he went rogue, and if so he wrecks

Operative word here is 'dream'. Unless its specified, its bad reasoning to use the feats from a dream.

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

I think every time we saw Batman in titans it was either a dream or Raven hax..........some people disagree, but definitely every single action sequence from Titans Batman(including sparing with Grayson) was a dream or illusion.

--------

Without dreams or illusions we have no feats or scaling for Titans Batman.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

• That's akin to me saying that the barbell assisted me in performing bench press. It's a moot point. What is your point exactly? We see that the grapple hook hooks onto the crate, but its his physical strength which is used to haul the crate:
No Caption Provided
  • Where was it stated that it was laced with lead?
  • You said Batfleck sucked ass and then pointed to the warehouse showing. So which combat showing sucks ass? Unless you are referring to his characterization...
  • Again, when did he ''struggle'' with fodder? Please point me to this part in the scene. He destroyed those guys pretty easily. As to getting tagged, I've explained this. So what? Even the small instances of him getting tagged were done to show off his suit's durability. How else are we going to know that his suit is knife and bullet proof unless a thug tags him? They tag him temporarily and then proceed to get stomped. So your claims of him ''struggling'' are disingenuous
  • I never said he ''wants'' to get tagged. I said he got tagged because its irrelevant. Gunfire and knife stabs didn't do jack to him. As soon as that happened, he proceeded to stomp those guys and kill them. Again, please re-watch the scene
  • I've said from the beginning that his suit helped him. However, it clearly changes the way he fights. Obviously if you have a bullet and knife proof suit, you're not going to need to dodge bullets and strikes in situations where you're already winning
  • Point me to where these ''haymakers'' are? Time stamps please. I see fast and precise strikes that incapacitate the fodder. From 2:05 onwards. We see him strike effectively from awkward angles.
  • So I re-watched this scene, we see him counter his opponent's strikes and strike from slightly different angles. If you look closely at 0:15 time stamp, you can see him bob down then come up at a good angle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdli3A0mxF0

• So to go from losing a fight badly, to then winning a fight within 30 seconds is clear demonstration of martial arts knowledge
  • Coming back to my previous question, I'm waiting for you to point out his ''haymakers''. All I see are fast, sharp and precise hits
  • If Titans Batman does not kill, then he is going to hold back less

I'm not impressed by Titans Batman one bit. He's nigh featless.

Frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen:

I think every time we saw Batman in titans it was either a dream or Raven hax..........some people disagree, but definitely every single action sequence from Titans Batman(including sparing with Grayson) was a dream or illusion.

--------

Without dreams or illusions we have no feats or scaling for Titans Batman.

So he has no feats aside from dream of illusion? What about the flashback sequences that people are talking about here?

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By death4bunnies

@frozen:

All dreams from Grayson or a Illusion from Raven.

Expect maybe the Bruce Wayne at the end of season one, because he said he didnt remember anything from ELKO(its a town) thats how we know that Bruce Wayne was a illusion of Ravens....I think he was still a illusion, but it does tattier because all he did was have dinner.

But ya, every single Titan batman action sequence was either a dream or a illusion.

Batman scene 1....Trigon attempts to possess Dick Grayson so sends him into a evil dream where Batman went crazy and killed all the criminals at Arkham, then 20 cops, then Starfire.(this is above what DCEU batman can do)

Batman scene 2... he start showing up as a hallucination of Dicks(maybe some raven stuff) and dancing and shit.

Batman scene 3... he lures the girls to Elko to bring the team back together (raven did this for sure, it was a illusion)

Batman scene 4.... hes been a hallucination of dicks for a while now, and then he fights dick as a hallucination in prison.(this is above what DCEU batman can do, Dick would stomp him by feats)....we see dick fighting air at one point.(great scene tho...one of the best)

Batman scene 5.... He hacks Cadmus he doesnt join the fight tho, and after the titans fight everyone has dinner at Wayne manner(he says doesnt remember Elko).

----------

Those are his only two fights, both not real.

-----

More importantly this Batman can DANCE.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU is unskilled fodder. Idek why people are discussing his “one shots” when half the time he didn’t even one shot fodder... and choreography means jack squat to me.

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: It’s same Batman just a different alternative world in a dream of if Bruce went rogue if Alfred died and Joker killed Gordon to force Robin to the dark side via Trigon. Same Batman with an entirely different personality and motive. Plus Bruce should already scale higher than Dick in everything. Plus there’s only two showings of Bruce in action and these two times are the best options of feats to use otherwise by your logic this Bruce would be featless and weak as a old man with lots of knowledge

It isn’t like trigon is altering or amping the powers of Batman inside robin dream.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@frozen said:

@professorrespect:

Where was it stated that it was laced with lead?

There was a youtube video that officially stated that he'd put lead in both his gloves and the tips of his feet to enhance striking a while back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bdA_FfgXCg

The video doesn't seem to be available tho lol

• You said Batfleck sucked ass and then pointed to the warehouse showing. So which combat showing sucks ass?

Getting tagged by fodder multiple times sucks and his skill is almost nonexistent.

• Again, when did he ''struggle'' with fodder?

The guys grab his cape and drag him down, he gets shot and stabbed multiple times while only being saved by the suit, he only manages to escape a knife attack by using his gauntlets to block them while they swing at him wildly, getting punched from the back and only tanking it via the suit, etc. Obviously the fodder won't be a massive problem, but he relies on the suit to even survive it. That's my point lol.

• As to getting tagged, I've explained this. So what?

You gave like a rationalisation for how he was being tagged as him allowing them to do so cuz....idk

• Even the small instances of him getting tagged were done to show off his suit's durability.

Intent ain't a argument, otherwise you could say dceu Batman is a martial arts master because he's intended to be, or Titans Batman is intended to be capable of blitzing about 9 armed guys without being tagged because Dick imagined it

• I never said he ''wants'' to get tagged. I said he got tagged because its irrelevant.

I mean yeah, that's basically the same thing tho, you are just saying that he doesn't care about getting shot or stabbed because the suit protects him, despite being pretty startled when guys were able to shoot at him, or when he got actually stabbed through the suit, seems like he would care about guys shooting or trying to stab him

• I've said from the beginning that his suit helped him. However, it clearly changes the way he fights.

I mean we haven't seen him outside of the suit actually fight, so you are essentially going off of nothing but "well it should be the case" but we don't know this outside of speculation, as well as the fact that this is a different fight from fighting guys with knifes or guns. He hasn't got the suit, and he's fighting someone who outclasses him in skill and speed. The only thing he has is ambiguous striking strength

• Point me to where these ''haymakers'' are? Time stamps please.

2:01, 2:21, 2:45, 2:49, 2:58, 3:31, all that stuff. It's big punches that any decently skilled guy can counter, guys like Titans Batman can defo counter based on his feats, I don't see him being able to land much at all if he's fighting like he was against that fodder

• So to go from losing a fight badly, to then winning a fight within 30 seconds is clear demonstration of martial arts knowledge

Not really, he doesn't change much apart from striking the guys face before he can get his own punch in. That's not really anything in fact, let alone "martial arts knowledge" which you know, requires a bit more than that to showcase

• If Titans Batman does not kill, then he is going to hold back less

I'm not impressed by Titans Batman one bit. He's nigh featless.

Based on the information you can use as well as scaling from Dick, he's pretty impressive

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies:

Damn, I gotta watch and analyse more of these Titans fight scenes.

You're right. By scaling from Deathstroke, Dick and from him Bruce, do seem very impressive. I've already admitted that Dick and Bruce from that universe are both extremely fast and agile, at least by scaling off each other. DCEU Bats can still contend with them stat wise but your arguments do make their speed, agility and skill edge seem much more relevant than I originally gave credit for. That just might make the difference.

It would've really helped if we'd have gotten some more Batman scenes to analyse. Most of his implied abilities are from scaling and vaguely ambiguous dream sequences which I find surprisingly hard to analyse and use in arguments.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Slade-Prime

@akshsarpanch@rjr show me a feat of batfleck taking on 6 mercs in seconds without getting tagged or show me something thats akin to beating 12 surrounding thugs in 20 secs without getting tagged. Its about feats not "well i think batfleck is cooler so he stomps". But muh dogs and muh choreography right.