Futureisbest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scenario: Titan Hulk is wreaking havoc on Metropolis killing millions in seconds.

Superman is the first to arrive believing this is Doomsday the first time he meets him.

an hour later the rest of the JLA arrives.

Rules:

Titan Hulk is Bloodlusted.

JLA believes this is a mutated Doomsday so they'll fight him starting with that assertion.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titan godstomps them.

Arexi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Arexi

This version of hulk looks so badass

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titan gives them the gawk gawk 3000

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Underfire47

The JLA team needs to be way bigger, maybe throw in some other teams like Avengers or something, because this is a mismatch as is now. Titan is far more powerful than any version of Doomsday.

Avatar image for shadowknight130
ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titan Hulk wins

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The TITAN

Avatar image for mightythorodinson
MightyThorOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

titan.

Seifymans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team low diff

Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JL

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thedailybagel  Moderator
Prime10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spideraty15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Spideraty15

Titan hulk high diff unless Superman takes a dip In the sun than justice league

Avatar image for shadowknight130
ShadowKnight130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

@prime10000: @seifymans: How are the team winning?

he get TP by MM

Lol, MMH aint gonna TP him, every single omega level telepath on Earth couldn't figure out what Bruce did with his mind, i dunno what the hell MMH is gonna do, even ignoring that assuming Titan gets Hulks TP resistances that's more than enough.

Anyway i am tired of DC characters constantly getting a pass on name sake alone, so i want someone to tell me what is JL gonna do to a character that first no sold

then completely genocided an entire planet made out of Moon to planet busters

and this isn't an exaggeration, the entire planet of Hulks is made of characters that literally destroyed every planet in their own solar system just to play Godball with the planetary cores

It's literally confirmed and later shown on panel that they can casually bust planets

just so they could play their goofy game lol

The next DC fanboy that ignores this very glaring feat and doesn't address how the JL is gonna overcome this, just might as well write "I concede" instead.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Unless Clark Sundips, J’Onn unleashes Fernus & Diana uses the power of Hectate then the JLA are getting stomped.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: is he dat powerful? My God who do you think is superior titan hulk or world breaker?

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like the only way the JL will win is if we use high ends or pre crisis feats.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: I mean i posted all the feats for people to see, btw he was suppose to be far more powerful, when he was first announced Cates said he was gonna be a cosmic, multiversal entity the problem is Cates left the comic so the whole thing got cut short and now Ottley has to write what he can with him in only like 2-3 issues, which doesn't give him nearly enough room to do what they originally wanted.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: He's as far above WBH as WB was over classic Hulk way beyond

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: you say that, but via scaling wbhulk was no selling hits from moon to planet busters, all of which were amped, and then incinerated them without touching them. Which is more impressive than what titan showed. I guess technically, by like inverse lore, titan should be stronger.

By feats its debatable, and only so if you scale amped hulk and surfer enemies much lower than moon to planet level. The mindless ones kind of shift in power a lot, but the others should scale to at least moon level, if not planet level, especially when amped

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#22  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

Unless Clark Sundips, J’Onn unleashes Fernus & Diana uses the power of Hectate then the JLA are getting stomped.

Clark is already sundipped, J'onn has never used Fernus in about 20+ years (he can't do that anyway, it's a biological inclination) and I'm pretty sure Wondie doesn't have the Hecate powers now.

OT: I don't see how this is much fair for the JLA. Superman has to fight Titan alone for a hour before the JLA show up, meaning he's already dead and the JLA don't have their greatest weapon by their side. It's only a matter of time.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3: When did WBH no sell hits from Moon to Planet busters? If you are talking about Lord Armageddon, Bi-Beast and Wendigo, they are not Moon busters, let alone planet busters, even amped.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: these are rogues for high tiers. Again I guess it just goes based on scaling. These guys have fought Thor, hulk, thing, silver surfer, etc. Each one is moon to planet level in strength, hulk and Thor planetary since classic days. They should scale to the things they're threatening. Especially when amped.

But we discredit scaling, I agree. And yet still wouldn't say it's clear cut who wins. Wbhulk destroyed a planet and cracked a nearby moon way more casually than how we see Pave and starship hulk destroy a planet

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3 said:

@underfire47: these are rogues for high tiers. Again I guess it just goes based on scaling. These guys have fought Thor, hulk, thing, silver surfer, etc. Each one is moon to planet level in strength, hulk and Thor planetary since classic days. They should scale to the things they're threatening. Especially when amped.

But we discredit scaling, I agree. And yet still wouldn't say it's clear cut who wins. Wbhulk destroyed a planet and cracked a nearby moon way more casually than how we see Pave and starship hulk destroy a planet

That's not how that works, you dont automatically become a Moon to planet buster just because you brawled with Hulk or Thor or Surfer before. Also planetary strength is much different to be able to planet bust, Hulk had planetary strength since his earliest days but he couldn't planet bust until the last decade or so.

Yea except we aren't comparing Pave and Starship Hulk vs WBH, we are comparing a guy that completely fodderized an entire planet of characters like Pave, completely obliterated them and also did not even flinch when dozens of them where attacking him at the same time.

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

Clark is already sundipped, J'onn has never used Fernus in about 20+ years (he can't do that anyway, it's a biological inclination) and I'm pretty sure Wondie doesn't have the Hecate powers now.

OT: I don't see how this is much fair for the JLA. Superman has to fight Titan alone for a hour before the JLA show up, meaning he's already dead and the JLA don't have their greatest weapon by their side. It's only a matter of time.

Not the JLA arriving an hour late 😭

OT: The Titan Hulk

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Titan-Hulk Smash!

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I read your post later on. I really feel like it wouldn't make sense for him to be cosmic or multiversal, I mean who would be able to fight him it wouldn't make the hulk grounded so it's better the way cates left.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Underfire47

@mage101: What can i say except it's Cates, he loves going over the top. Lets also not forget that Hulks previous antagonist in his previous run was literally the most powerful being in all of Marvel. And the next Hulk series that was announced the main antagonist is called Mother of Horrors which is described as this primordial eldritch entity from who all monsters and horror beings in Marvel originate from, including beings like Demiurge and Demigorge... which is pretty fucking insane if you know how powerful these beings are... and she is suppose to be their mother...

So this stuff might have been weird to Hulk from 5+ years ago, but current day Hulk, it's no wonder they are pushing him to be so powerful nowadays, since they keep throwing the most powerful things they can think of at him.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47 said:

@mage101: What can i say except it's Cates, he loves going over the top. Lets also not forget that Hulks previous antagonist in his previous run was literally the most powerful being in all of Marvel. And the next Hulk series that was announced the main antagonist is called Mother of Horrors which is described as this primordial eldritch entity from who all monsters and horror beings in Marvel originate from, including beings like Demiurge and Demigorge... which is pretty fucking insane if you know how powerful these beings are... and she is suppose to be their mother...

So this stuff might have been weird to Hulk from 5+ years ago, but current day Hulk, it's no wonder they are pushing him to be so powerful nowadays, since they keep throwing the most powerful things they can think of at him.

I believe she's the one behind D'Spayre, actually.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@underfire47 said:

I believe she's the one behind D'Spayre, actually.

Sounds like Nyx 2.0 tbh. I guess 3.0 since Nyx is separate from Nox. lol

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Titan Hulk based on what I'm seeing.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Underfire47

@andromeda1001: Maybe? If you are thinking it's because D'Spayre made his appearance in recent Hulk run, then it's not connected. This is a new series with a different approach that according to the writer is more connected to Immortal Hulk than anything else.

@zetsu-san: Actually she sounds more like Perpetua 2.0 with the way she is described so far. If i had to compare it to someone, although i think she will probably be her own unique thing. PKJ, the new writer, from what i have seen and heard so far really loves his world building and giving lots of lore and background to new and old characters he is writing, so i think she will be unique enough.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: I thought the demiurge was the creator of the elder God so how does he quality as a monster. The one below all didn't technically fight hulk but he was an awesome villain I just feel like marvel failed to explore that lore of the hulk.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: Any being can be a "monster" it's a pretty wide term that can encompass just about anything the writer wants. TOBA fought Hulk in issue 13 of Immortal Hulk. The new writer is going back somewhat to that part of the lore, we are gonna see TOBA again as well as the green doors, with all the new stuff with the Mother of Horror.

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@professorrespect: it doesn’t say he’s sun dipped? But yeah that was my point, unless the JLA has access to those amps they’re not winning this.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: it doesn’t say he’s sun dipped? But yeah that was my point, unless the JLA has access to those amps they’re not winning this.

Standard Sups these days is sundipped if I recall.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: well the demiurge was never considered a monster, the writer can't just give anything the name monster it does have a precise meaning maybe it's a different demiurge as the first one was never considered to be a monster and was never given birth to, I heard that they're two demiurge so that'll make sense or maybe marvel wants to retcon it's existence.

The last time I read that particular issue was about three years ago so I don't know how it goes but they must be context because hulk can't possibly fight TOBA.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: standard supes isn't always sundipped I'm currently reading his recent run and he hasn't gotten sundipped even when the parasites drained most of his powers.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Andromeda1001

@underfire47: Maybe? If you are thinking it's because D'Spayre made his appearance in recent Hulk run, then it's not connected. This is a new series with a different approach that according to the writer is more connected to Immortal Hulk than anything else.

Ah, I see. A bit of a shame, honestly.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What dat man Titan do

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Underfire47
@mage101 said:

@underfire47: well the demiurge was never considered a monster, the writer can't just give anything the name monster it does have a precise meaning maybe it's a different demiurge as the first one was never considered to be a monster and was never given birth to, I heard that they're two demiurge so that'll make sense or maybe marvel wants to retcon it's existence.

The last time I read that particular issue was about three years ago so I don't know how it goes but they must be context because hulk can't possibly fight TOBA.

Here is the thing, the writer is GOD and he/she can do whatever they want. I also have no idea why you are so hung up on the naming, especially when the literal definition of it actually works, Demiurge literally falls under the definition of a monster which is

No Caption Provided

large, ugly and frightening creature.

No Caption Provided

Fits the definition just fine if you ask me. There is only one Demiurge in Marvel he could be referring to, every creature in Marvel multiverse outside of TOAA/TOBA came from something or someone, something gave birth to them or created them. Demiurge is no exception, even if it wasn't beforehand, the writer can easily change the lore as they see fit. The same happened with TOBA who didn't exist before Immortal Hulk and then all of a sudden it's literally tied to one of the most important and influential beings in the Marvel multiverse. You are arguing over all of this like Marvel writers can't do whatever the hell they want, this writer in particular PKJ, is known for world building, he loves doing that, even mentions that he will be doing a lot of it in his Hulk run, so expect him to change a lot of cannon regarding Marvel cosmic hierarchy and beings like Demiurge and Demogorge and who came from where and what, etc... Hell one of the first things he said he would do is make a Hulk vs Mangog fight, so expect him to mess with that side of the lore as well, probably tying Mangog to Mother of Horrors.

The context is that Hulk thunderclapped TOBA away, which bought him a few seconds for him and Banner to escape the Below place.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: Maybe? If you are thinking it's because D'Spayre made his appearance in recent Hulk run, then it's not connected. This is a new series with a different approach that according to the writer is more connected to Immortal Hulk than anything else.

Ah, I see. A bit of a shame, honestly.

Well yea but you gotta understand, this Cates run got cut shortly because Cates left Marvel for reasons that are yet to be explained, the ongoing rumor is he got divorced(which does seem to be the case) which rocked him really hard and he didn't have any spare time to focus on writing. He just left both Hulk and Thor, so whatever they planned to do with D'Spayre or Titan or whoever was cut short along with that. Which personally i don't mind, i am looking forward to whatever PKJ has to offer over Cates, especially now that he wants to delve into Earth based side of the hierarchy. Those old stories about Demiurge and Demigorge as well as other fear or hell lords is largely unused, it's gonna be cool to see what he does with that, i wouldn't be surprised if it also ties with Umar or Dormamu at some point.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Andromeda1001

@underfire47 said:

Well yea but you gotta understand, this Cates run got cut shortly because Cates left Marvel for reasons that are yet to be explained, the ongoing rumor is he got divorced(which does seem to be the case) which rocked him really hard and he didn't have any spare time to focus on writing. He just left both Hulk and Thor, so whatever they planned to do with D'Spayre or Titan or whoever was cut short along with that. Which personally i don't mind, i am looking forward to whatever PKJ has to offer over Cates, especially now that he wants to delve into Earth based side of the hierarchy. Those old stories about Demiurge and Demigorge as well as other fear or hell lords is largely unused, it's gonna be cool to see what he does with that, i wouldn't be surprised if it also ties with Umar or Dormamu at some point.

I was never a big fan of Cates, but I hope he gets better then. As for having Hell-Lords being used more, I totally want it to happen.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: anything aside from what UF posted above (which tbf is more than enough here)?

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mage101

@underfire47: the reason I think that the demiurge wasn't a monster was because wiccan/billy was stated to be him so it confused me. I'm not acting like the writers can't change anything they want lol, they've been doing that before I was even born you're taking everything I said way out of context. I clearly stated that maybe marvel want to retcon things.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andromeda1001: Why don't you like cates, he's venom run was very entertaining and his Thor run is acceptable but not that good to me.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: anything aside from what UF posted above (which tbf is more than enough here)?

Not really. He's more or less another version of the "most evil Hulk" AKA Guilt Hulk, Kluh, etc. He very recently was able to just blast Doctor Strange out of his mind by getting angry despite Strange being in a astral projection and managed to beat him up a second time despite being attacked physically as well. The next issue should have even more wank before they move to the new run coming up.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

@andromeda1001: Why don't you like cates, he's venom run was very entertaining and his Thor run is acceptable but not that good to me.

His DS run sucked hard.