Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As the title said,i'm curious who will win this fight

Here's the scenario

After successully achieved all infinity gems,Thanos wanted to be god by destroying the universe and rebuild one that worships him but found out that the Time Lords will get in his way. So big guy is on the way to Gallifrey to take all Time Lords down and also to gain all of their knowlegde

Meanwhile on Gallifrey,being warned by the prophecies from the Matrix,the high council rings all the bells and also calls both the Doctor and the Master for help.

After a quick looking into Thanos's timeline in the TARDIS,seeing what Thanos has done,could have done,the Doctor decided that he must destroy the mad titan for the good of the universe.To do so,the Doctor crosses moral of the list

Battle take place on Kasterborous constellation and fight to death (BFR allowed but if either side can find a way back,the battle continues),each has a week until the fight

The Time Lords have access to all kind of weapons they've ever made,all Gallifreyans now can regenerate (12 times), the Sisterhood of Karn decided to stay out of this

The Doctor (13th) turn his moral of but not bloodlust,the Master (Saxon version) has a TARDIS of his own

Thanos has the gauntlet. On the way to Gallifrey,he had a chat with Cybermen and Daleks about Time Lords's capability but didn't bring them along

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arandomlytypedname: MCU or Comic Thanos? Because the MCU versions of Thanos and the IG are featless.

Avatar image for arandomlytypedname
arandomlytypedname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arandomlytypedname: Then Thanos stomps. The TARDIS is useless considering the Gauntlet gives complete control of time to the wielder.

arandomlytypedname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ineedhealing: what about the "big red button" and the demat gun
i think they can do some help

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By INeedHealing

@arandomlytypedname: I doubt it. As far as I know, neither have the power to stomp Multiversal beings.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos still looks like the biggest shitlord.

arandomlytypedname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ineedhealing: i'm a bit confuesed here,correct me if i'm wrong

I thought each universe has its 6 infinity gems,so collecting all 6 only make the character to universal level,to multiversal would take a longer way than that ?

I don't know much of Time Lords's weapons since i've only watched those movie from 10th to 13th but Rose became time herself when the 10th had to fight the Daleks on a space station and maybe became the red button (or the red button left the message "badwolf" for Rose,not sure,maybe bootstrap paradox).So i think she/the button can do some help like preventing Thanos from tickling time and reality or at least counter whatever the time and reality gem does ?

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arandomlytypedname: The Infinity Gauntlet is multiversal+.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/infinity-gauntlet-respect-thread-1816851/

Cull_Obsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arandomlytypedname: Thanos stomps , classic infinity gauntlet is multiversal , time lords get blinked out of existence instantly

DannyDared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arandomlytypedname: The Infinity Gauntlet is multiversal+.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/infinity-gauntlet-respect-thread-1816851/

MCU Thanos has no feats

Killua42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either snap gg or the gauntlet can’t affect,Gallifrey. If they don’t have the omega arsenal and their battle tardises and what not, they lose.

BreakOfDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time Lords could always just put Gallifrey in a pocket dimension to avoid the snap and launch ships, weapons or forces through it. Time Lords win handily at the height of their power.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb
deactivated-5cd6fe3f211bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers