Time Lords vs. Kryptonians, Asgardians, Celestials.

• 59 results
YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By YIFY

The Time Lords have decreed that the Kryptonians, Asgardians, Celestials & The Green Lantern Corps are a threat to the Multiverse. And have decided to annihilate them by any means necessary.

Negotiations between The Time Lords & The Celestials have failed: And The Time Lords have had enough of the Celestials meddling. And have sentenced them and all who help them to death. In retaliation The Celestials have called forth the Kryptonians, Asgardians & Green Lantern Corps to assist them.

The War happens across the Galaxy.

The Time Lords have access to everything: Including the Angels of Gallifrey.

The Kryptonians have access to everything: Including Superman, Superboy & Super Girl

The Asgardians have access to everything: Including Odin & Thor

The Celestials have access to everything: except Scathan,Tiamut & T-O-A-A.

The Green Lantern Corps have access to everything except: Ion

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Parallax allowed?

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By YIFY

@mr_nofunallowed said:

Parallax allowed?

This is the green lantern corps, so no.

-yify

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Time Lords should easily beat Kryptonians, Asgardians and Lanterns. Not sure about Celestials.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Could go either way

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen good arguments that the Celestials can beat the Time Lords. Since they had that whole "create the Marvel multiverse" thing going. Which is a tad bit more impressive than the Time Lords' "set up a physical law that causes the multiverse to form."

But Kryptonians and GLs definitely don't win. Asgardians probably cannot, since Odin has a limited amount of time (heh) till he has to go to Odin Sleep IIRC. So Time Lords clear everyone except maybe Celestials.

Mark_Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Mark_Infinity

The Doctor solos, after a rousing speech and watching his speech will be Superman, the Green Lantern Corps and Thor. After the speech is done, The Doctor Deux-Ex-Machinas his opponents into the time vortex.

Karit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, if the Doctor is allowed, then his PIS aura will give him the win here, his PIS can get ridiculously intense from time to time.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By MasterKungFu

time lords

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:

The Time Lords have decreed that the Kryptonians, Asgardians & Celestials & The Green Lantern Corps are a threat to the Multiverse. And have decided to annihilate them by any means necessary.

Negotiations between The Time Lords & The Celestials have failed: And The Time Lords have had enough of the Celestials meddling. And have sentenced them and all who help them to death. In retaliation The Celestials have called forth the Kryptonians & Asgardians to assist them.

The Kryptonians have access to everything: Including Superman, Superboy & Super Girl...

The Green Lantern Corps have access to except: Ion

If the kryptonians have access to all the diferent versions of Superman then the Comic allience wins, otherwise the Time lords.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By YIFY

@albertphytagoras said:
@yify said:

The Time Lords have decreed that the Kryptonians, Asgardians & Celestials & The Green Lantern Corps are a threat to the Multiverse. And have decided to annihilate them by any means necessary.

Negotiations between The Time Lords & The Celestials have failed: And The Time Lords have had enough of the Celestials meddling. And have sentenced them and all who help them to death. In retaliation The Celestials have called forth the Kryptonians & Asgardians to assist them.

The Kryptonians have access to everything: Including Superman, Superboy & Super Girl...

The Green Lantern Corps have access to except: Ion

If the kryptonians have access to all the diferent versions of Superman then the Comic allience wins, otherwise the Time lords.

They only have access to New-52 Superman, Superboy (NOT PRIME) & Standard Super girl.

EDIT: What about the celestials?

-yify

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen good arguments that the Celestials can beat the Time Lords. Since they had that whole "create the Marvel multiverse" thing going. Which is a tad bit more impressive than the Time Lords' "set up a physical law that causes the multiverse to form."

But Kryptonians and GLs definitely don't win. Asgardians probably cannot, since Odin has a limited amount of time (heh) till he has to go to Odin Sleep IIRC. So Time Lords clear everyone except maybe Celestials.

Time Lords have grown universes as weapons. They have a gun that rewrites the universe so that the space, matter, energy, timeline, etc. that is the target is removed from the universe. They have time/space machines that are near indestructible. They can shunt off universes they do not like from the rest of the multiverse. They can one shot beings that can eat universes. They can burn time lines from the universe. They can time loop entire planets. They can track nearly anything through time and space.

Their entire race literally has partial plot shields. They can see the future, because of their genetic make-up being partially made of/inside the Time Vortex which allows them to see futures and subconsciously follow the "best" path. When dying, they can regenerate in a better form. If they want to actually have warriors, they can make it so every time a Time Lord regenerates, the newer body is near immune to the previous cause of death.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Madripoor

Celestials solo. Fixed point in time.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials solo. Fixed point in time.

Time Lords can actually change Fixed points in time, they just prefer not to.

-yify

Deadpooldoom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time lords

sentry4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By sentry4

Time Lords clear up to Celestials and then its pretty much a battle of omnipotents.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:

Time Lords have grown universes as weapons. They have a gun that rewrites the universe so that the space, matter, energy, timeline, etc. that is the target is removed from the universe. They have time/space machines that are near indestructible. They can shunt off universes they do not like from the rest of the multiverse. They can one shot beings that can eat universes. They can burn time lines from the universe. They can time loop entire planets. They can track nearly anything through time and space.

Their entire race literally has partial plot shields. They can see the future, because of their genetic make-up being partially made of/inside the Time Vortex which allows them to see futures and subconsciously follow the "best" path. When dying, they can regenerate in a better form. If they want to actually have warriors, they can make it so every time a Time Lord regenerates, the newer body is near immune to the previous cause of death.

I do in fact know this. I help run a Doctor Who feat/respect thread on another website. They can do all that in fact. I realize they can, I'm a massive fan of Doctor Who. :P

But I will point out, in regards to being able to kill beings that can eat universes, those beings as a whole were considered able to rofltstomp the Time Lords by the Master, who was running from them in Quantum Archangel. And the Celestials are infinite, IIRC, due to being in every single Marvel universe. So with that in mind, and the fact that Celestials > cosmic cube (which aren't those universe level? My Marvel knowledge is lacking), means that they have the numbers and the strength to invevitably wear down the Time Lords, who in character do not always abuse time travel. At best it would be a stalemate. Unless my limited Marvel knowledge has failed me here.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator There used to as many Celestials as there were stars in the sky, until the Godkiller Armour started killing them off left, right & centre. Now they are only in the 1000s - 10000s. But they are nowhere near the numbers they once were.

P.S I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't post scans.

-yify

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:

@the_imperator There used to as many Celestials as there were stars in the sky, until the Godkiller Armour started killing them off left, right & centre. Now they are only in the 1000s - 10000s. But they are nowhere near the numbers they once were.

-yify

OK, because in the build up to the new Secret Wars, the Beyonders were stated to kill everything Abstract and Celestial in every universe, implying that there was at least one in the infinite number of universes they culled.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials alone should be enough..

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_imperator: Nope read up on the Godkiller Armour, it will explain things more in depth, also keep in mind. The Time Lords have the Angels of Gallifrey.

-yify

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Imperator

@yify said:

@the_imperator: Nope read up on the Godkiller Armour, it will explain things more in depth, also keep in mind. The Time Lords have the Angels of Gallifrey.

-yify

Alright? What is the Angel of Gallifrey? My google-fu skills are failing me, and I've never heard of them in my years of being a Doctor Who fan. What are they, and what audio/book/comic/episode do they feature in?

EDIT: The Marvel.wiki is unhelpful on the Godkiller, it seems it hasn't done much before Secret Wars.

EDIT 2: All I get when googling Angels of Gallifrey is the fan theory that Weeping Angels are actually Grallifreyans or some such. Unless it's from one of the new Gallifrey/8th Doctor audios, which I am not caught up on, or the comics by Titan/Image, I haven't ever heard that phrase used on the internet.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By YIFY

@the_imperator: The Angels of Gallifrey all share one name.

That is possibly the biggest clue I've ever given xD

-yify

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:

-yify

The hell are you talking about? What are the Angels of Gallifrey, and what Doctor Who novel/audio/comic/episode are they from? The only thing that turns up on google with that term is a fanfiction, which is not relevant to any debate.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:

-yify

They never said how many Celestials remain in the 616-verse.

No Caption Provided

Though killing them doesn't really mean much, Celestials are reborn again after death. Exitar has died twice now in Marvel continuity, but always comes back.

No Caption Provided

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

celestials

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify said:

-yify

The hell are you talking about? What are the Angels of Gallifrey, and what Doctor Who novel/audio/comic/episode are they from? The only thing that turns up on google with that term is a fanfiction, which is not relevant to any debate.

All share one name....The Doctor.. the time lords have access to all 13 doctors.

-yify

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time Lords

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By The_Imperator

@yify: So why not just say the Time Lords get all 13 Doctors? That's at least self explanatory and doesn't confuse anyone, whether they've seen the show or not. That's not even a normal term for the Doctor, that I know of.

Back to the fight, since there is nothing to say Celestials outside of 616 were all killed by the Godkiller, they still have theoretically infinite numbers, which should win it for them.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: So why not just say the Time Lords get all 13 Doctors? That's at least self explanatory and doesn't confuse anyone, whether they've seen the show or not. That's not even a normal term for the Doctor, that I know of.

Back to the fight, since there is nothing to say Celestials outside of 616 were all killed by the Godkiller, they still have theoretically infinite numbers, which should win it for them.

And what is stopping the Time Lords from shunting those universes out of the Multiverse?

-yify

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Nothing. The Celestials can just come back. IIRC Axis of Insanity, the people in the shunted time lines there were trapped because they didn't have extra-universal travel, which the Celestials clearly do.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Nothing. The Celestials can just come back. IIRC Axis of Insanity, the people in the shunted time lines there were trapped because they didn't have extra-universal travel, which the Celestials clearly do.

Scans of Multiversal travel?

-yify

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Imperator
No Caption Provided

@yify: They had t be able to traverse universes if they were able to find a specific universe and put something in it. And seeing as how they now inhabit every universe, they had to have some way to get to those universes. Also, a cosmic cube described the Celestials as an infinity above them, and cosmic cubes can allow people to traverse universes. Celestials wouldn't be more powerful if they couldn't do anything to a cosmic cube.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: They had t be able to traverse universes if they were able to find a specific universe and put something in it. And seeing as how they now inhabit every universe, they had to have some way to get to those universes.Also, a cosmic cube described the Celestials as an infinity above them, and cosmic cubes can allow people to traverse universes. Celestials wouldn't be more powerful if they couldn't do anything to a cosmic cube.

Those aren't scans. I want scans of Celestials actually travelling between Universes.

-yify

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By The_Imperator

@yify: I posted a scan of them existing outside all other unvierses, and then making the other universes. And since Celestials exist in many, if not all, of the universes, they have to by definition have universe travel or else they couldn't get there. That's the only Celestial scan I really have on hand, since my Celestial knowledge is literally all from threads here and on other VS. sites.

EDIT: That scan clearly describes universal travel. They put their experiment in one universe, sealed it, and went to others.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: I posted a scan of them existing outside all other unvierses, and then making the other universes. And since Celestials exist in many, if not all, of the universes, they have to by definition have universe travel or else they couldn't get there. That's the only Celestial scan I really have on hand, since my Celestial knowledge is literally all from threads here and on other VS. sites.

EDIT: That scan clearly describes universal travel. They put their experiment in one universe, sealed it, and went to others.

So i'll take that as a no to posting scans...Ok no problem.

-yify

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: I posted a scan that shows ability to travel through universes, what more do you want?

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: I posted a scan that shows ability to travel through universes, what more do you want?

No you showed a scan showing them splitting a Universe into a multiverse, it says nothing of Celestials traversing universes, it only says that about the "monsters" they imprisoned.

-yify

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: They had to be able to get to those universes and move something into it, then, since they exist in 616 Marvel, plus movie Marvel, plus other Marvel universes. They had to be able to get there somehow.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Celestials

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: They had to be able to get to those universes and move something into it, then, since they exist in 616 Marvel, plus movie Marvel, plus other Marvel universes. They had to be able to get there somehow.

Ok, so you're taking Sage's 'narration' as feats now?

Nice......

-yify

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Considering it's teamed up with images and she is literally linked up to a Celestial's mind, there's no reason to doubt it.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Considering it's teamed up with images and she is literally linked up to a Celestial's mind, there's no reason to doubt it.

It also shows apocalypse in that picture, now don't get me wrong but I'm fairly certain he was born in Egypt, not some parallel universe.

-yify

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Apocalypse's face is teamed with the phrase "the Celestials did something stupid again." Kind of self-explanatory.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Apocalypse's face is teamed with the phrase "the Celestials did something stupid again." Kind of self-explanatory.

"The Celestials did something stupid again, they created the death seed".

-yify

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Apocalypse had one: http://marvel.wikia.com/Death_Seed That page also shows the scans of Warren Worthington and Psylocke with their Death Seeds.

YIFY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify: Apocalypse had one: http://marvel.wikia.com/Death_Seed That page also shows the scans of Warren Worthington and Psylocke with their Death Seeds.

Wiki's aren't reliable for information.

The Death Seed was an Artefact of great cosmic power that was created by the Celestials. Its origins were traced to the early history of the universe when the cosmos was created. At the time, the Celestials began experimenting with creating a servant to their will which led to the rise of the Exterminators. These creatures, however, turned against their creators leading to their banishment in a self-contained universe to serve as their prison. Despite the failure, the Celestials once again made use of the power to forge the Death Seed to serve as a tool for evolution. Once imparted on a host, they gave their user a power that rivalled the Phoenix Force in its transformative potential. These cosmic relics were provided by the Celestial Gardeners to select Evolutionary Caretakers to serve the cause of guiding the evolution of a new species.

So, why was Apocalypse in that scan...?

-yify

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yify:Apocalypse did in fact have a death seed, and was the reason Angel (scan is in the wiki link) had one. So yeah, that's why Apocalypse's face is on the picture right next to the picture of a death seed. Here is a scan showing that:

No Caption Provided