Tim Drake vs Deadshot

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Tim Believes deadshot has killed the bat family even poor Alfred is gone.

Deadshot is aware of the situation and dosent mind killing Tim for the sport of it.

Battle is on the top of Gotham City Police Department Bulding.

2 hours of prep

Tim Bloodlusted

Deadshot is willing to kill

Who wins and why

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

well with prep time and any significant staring dist puts deadshot at an advantage, though if tim gets close enough I see him taking it.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Deadshot wins

tim bludlusted, won't prep that good, and will be off his game, besides, deadshot kills people for a living...this is not a detective game, or a h2h showdown, it's a kill or be killed situation, and tim is outclassed here

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By JakeN7

@bat_girl_cc: I was gonna give it to Tim based on prep, but your explanation of why that would be a moot point is very valid. I agree.

I wonder what the starting distance is though. If he could close the gap and get in there with his bo staff, then Floyd is a well armed practice dummy.

Xeno_Seeker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

battle is set in deadshot's favor.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot wins

tim bludlusted, won't prep that good, and will be off his game, besides, deadshot kills people for a living...this is not a detective game, or a h2h showdown, it's a kill or be killed situation, and tim is outclassed here

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, Floyd still splatters Tim's brains against the side walk.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: If Tim wasnt thinking TOO irrationally, with 2 hours prep, I'm sure he'd wear some sort of armor or protection. Starting distance was never specified either. All Tim needs to do is get close and Lawton gets smeared all over Tim's bo staff.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll back deadshot. Tims actually pretty good with prep but 2 hours isn't enough for me to give him the win over someone who challenges batman while holding back.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Stormdriven

I'm going to give this to Deadshot, because he isn't going to miss.

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Deadshot.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Deadshot

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot could've killed batman if he wanted to. Tim is no different.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting anyone else

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think deadshot I don't think he'll miss enough for Tim to get close enought to him to beat him

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tim drake stomps. Not only does he have prep, but he also knows the leopard blow and can simply sneak up on deadshot and kill him literally in one touch with the leopard blow. If he doesn't go with that the can make himself bullet proof with prep and just taken him on hand to hand. Tim 10/10

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@jashro44 said:

I'll back deadshot. Tims actually pretty good with prep but 2 hours isn't enough for me to give him the win over someone who challenges batman while holding back.

Pretty much.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 137

@bat_girl_cc: he set up Captain Boomerang for his own execution at Mr.Freeze's hands. I'm not sure why he couldn't do that to Deadshot.

I say Tim wins. He prepare some way to immobilize Deadshot the Leapord blows him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Tim drake stomps. Not only does he have prep, but he also knows the leopard blow and can simply sneak up on deadshot and kill him literally in one touch with the leopard blow. If he doesn't go with that the can make himself bullet proof with prep and just taken him on hand to hand. Tim 10/10

You can't be serious.....Deadshots suit comes with enhanced senses. I doubt tim will sneak up on him easily. And deadshots guns are powerful enough to knock out batman...When he is shooting a coin at him. Tim isn't making himself bullet proof enough in 2 hours. He will never use the leopard blow because its going to come to close quarters.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By JakeN7
HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hammer_of_j2: It's over for Floyd if Tim can close the gap. But if they start at even a moderate distance, Lawton would kill Tim without even thinking about it. 2 hours prep might give Tim enough time to outfit himself with bulletproof gear, but who knows? It's an interesting matchup.

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By HAMMER_OF_J2
lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadshot will do to Tim what he always hesitated to do to Bats. One right between the eyes.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Another death in the family...

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning Deadshot.

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@jayc1324 said:

Interesting...i thought that only Shiva, Batman, and Cassandra knew that move...when did Tim learn? and who teach it to him?

By the way, the Leopard Blow is a killing technique that kills your oponent with just one move, and it may come in handy if you really need to use it, but for a super-hero, it's mostly useless to know a killing technique...i know that Tim is bloodlusted here, and would probably use it, if he wanted to, but, why would he even learn a killing technique, in the first place?

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@bat_girl_cc: he set up Captain Boomerang for his own execution at Mr.Freeze's hands. I'm not sure why he couldn't do that to Deadshot.

I say Tim wins. He prepare some way to immobilize Deadshot the Leapord blows him.

Tim is bloodlusted here, i don't think he would be able to prep properly

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Tim gets close Deadshot is done son.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Tims wings are already bulletproof. He can use Batman's armor or just get some himself. Secondly tim is smart he knows how good deadshot is. And I think he has good enough stealth to sneak up on him

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bat_girl_cc: I am pretty sure Shiva taught it to tim when he was training with her. And the thing about Shiva is that she is a pretty strict teacher and will make you learn everything and then fight her at the end of the training so tim probably did not have a choice but to learn it. She probably would've quit training him if he said he didn't want to learn it because she might have considered it to be a sign of weakness. And its just how batman knows a bunch of ways to kill people but never uses them.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Deadshot kills Tim...end of story.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@jayc1324 said:

@bat_girl_cc: I am pretty sure Shiva taught it to tim when he was training with her. And the thing about Shiva is that she is a pretty strict teacher and will make you learn everything and then fight her at the end of the training so tim probably did not have a choice but to learn it. She probably would've quit training him if he said he didn't want to learn it because she might have considered it to be a sign of weakness. And its just how batman knows a bunch of ways to kill people but never uses them.

No she didn't teach him.

@jayc1324 said:

@jashro44: Tims wings are already bulletproof. He can use Batman's armor or just get some himself. Secondly tim is smart he knows how good deadshot is. And I think he has good enough stealth to sneak up on him

Deadshots visor has enhanced senses and various other options,for example if he gets a look at Tim he'll see all it's potential weak spots and know precisely what its made of,you're underestimating him,he's extremely dangerous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: Are you sure she didn't teach him because I read that she did. And no you are underestimating tim. Deadshot wont even see tim at all of because of his stealth

Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bat_Girl_CC

@jaken7 said:

@bat_girl_cc: I was gonna give it to Tim based on prep, but your explanation of why that would be a moot point is very valid. I agree.

I wonder what the starting distance is though. If he could close the gap and get in there with his bo staff, then Floyd is a well armed practice dummy.

yeah, thanks :)

Well, now that you mention it, i also notice that we don't even know what Tim Drake this is...is he still Robin, or is he already Red Robin? does he even has a bo staff already?...anyway, Deadshot is crazy, and even with his morals on, he won't hold back on anybody, unless someone pays him to...i'll give the majority to Deadshot

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

Eh, Floyd still splatters Tim's brains against the side walk.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Floyd.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@jayc1324 said:

@entropy_aegis: Are you sure she didn't teach him because I read that she did. And no you are underestimating tim. Deadshot wont even see tim at all of because of his stealth

Tim isn't Batman and Deadshot has enhanced senses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@entropy_aegis: I'm pretty sure tim definitely knows the leopard blow and he can still sneak up on deadshot. I think you may be underestimating Tim a bit.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Batman has stated Deadshot pulls his shots when he is around and would have killed him. Tim is no Batman.

ZeroPlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lawton.