User Lists: 0

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@superdragonfly9:

Did you even read the op i set up, b4 asking 4 the tien version we're using here? How about reading said specified op before jumping into conclusion.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_leader: There is nothing stating Frieza and Goku are star level. Let me guess, you are getting that from that fan calc?

And did you really just compare Mr. Satan to Tien's tri beam? You are the one who needs to try again.

interesting how you aren't defending your previous statement

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tien stomps sorry naruto. Tien is faster, stronger, more battle experience etc...

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:
@lvenger said:
@sy8008 said:

Naruto one-shots.

I can definitely see why Naruto wins and Dragon Ball characters have rubbish durability but one shotting Tien is a little much don't you think?

No. Tien doesn't even get any better after Saiyan Saga so he can't even be scaled to impressive characters.

uhhhhh. he trains with King Kai for a year after the Sayain Saga that's a good amount of training

and he trains up until the ToP too

Wee Woo Wee Woo

Naruto fanboy alert

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikideze:

just ignore him, for real if you listen to him he is going to say more, that was just an excuse,in the past few mounths i have been constantly debunking every BS he mentioned about dbz and he couldn't debunk any one of my main points, so first he called me a troll and now when he sees how serious i am and how many peoples follows me he said this. just ignore him,don't listen to him he is always a reasonble person bu,,, mark my word i will debunk every shit he says in this thread. anyone who ever argued with me knows how much i belive in my self, i don't need a shitty accont to make my self famous even if i had one that shouldn't keep him from not replaying to me.

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55:

So like 6 years ago?

you like to dream a lot, come back to reality!

You know he only ever busted some mountains, right?

you know piccolo who had a much lesser power busted the moon with the wave of his hand and raditz is raughly 10 times stronger than that.

I don't care to address the rest of that, as I already said Tien gets stomped physically,

you only pulled that out of your ass and nobody cares about that but as for reality he stompes the verse in all physical catagory and you know it.

no need for any kind of spam.

sure you do if you think they have a chance agonist even db goku.

when has naruto ever continuously spammed BB It's Kurama's main tactic to blow whatever he's facing to shit. Naruto is shown to replicate that tactic, with Rasengan and Rasenshuriken variants. TBB aren't suddenly unable to be spammed like his other attacks have been. especially when hes not fighting another avatar Are you asking for instance where he defaults to TBB or a variant?

get the fuck out or get serious, i am bored of writing this for you, if your brain can't process this. that thing is childs play in dbz.

Moon level is DB is more than a little obviously not the same thing as moon level in general.

wtf are you trying to say, be specifc!

There are far too many outright contradictions, consistent at that.

nothing contridicted that nothing everyone above that was either planetery or casual big planetery to small star level in namek.

kaguya You don't have to go that far, he's done nothing above multi mountain level.

saiyan saga vegeat stomps kaguya hard along with the rest of the verse, kaguya wouldn't hold a candel to h, he outmaches him, in every physical catagory, and you know it...if you say otherwise post the scan or G....

Momo doesn't add to the feat at all, and it's not even their best feats. Thety also later punch him through said formations and the withered Shinjū.

are you serious or GTO.

now that i debunked every bullshit you said in this thread,,,,,lets debunk others vvv

@drunkhc: os

Naruto speedblitz easy.

he speedblitz tien from db but he aint touching tien from dbz not in his dream or reality.

@alextheboss:

I highly doubt that. You realize the moon Piccolo busted literally isn't our moon because it was created by Kami right? The one in Naruto was made by the sage of the six paths. Neither one is a natural moon.

the moon in dbz existed way before and nobody created it but after roshi blew up the moon kami created it, so not the same as naruto.

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tien stomps sorry naruto. Tien is faster, stronger, more battle experience etc...

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_leader: What previous statement? All of your arguments are clearly wrong as everyone already pointed out. Tien being star level is your head canon. At max anyone can put him with scaling is planet level, and I don't even think he can planet bust. Maybe if he learned a move like Frieza's supernova he could, but his tri beam, which is his only move that has a good chance of having planet level potency, isn't meant for blowing things up.

LiTTlleJeiKKie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By LiTTlleJeiKKie

@alextheboss:

his kamehameha is easily enough to bust a planet depending on which verseion of tien we are talking about but saying he is star level may be streching it out too wide but for planet, any version of tien that is > saiyan saga vegeta => planet busting

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_leader: What previous statement? All of your arguments are clearly wrong as everyone already pointed out. Tien being star level is your head canon. At max anyone can put him with scaling is planet level, and I don't even think he can planet bust. Maybe if he learned a move like Frieza's supernova he could, but his tri beam, which is his only move that has a good chance of having planet level potency, isn't meant for blowing things up.

The fact that the weaker yamcha was stated to have the same power level as goku did in sayien saga stated by giro proves tien is above planet level in cell saga , let alone the ridiculous scaling given in super

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By alextheboss

@littllejeikkie:

his kamehameha is easily enough to bust a planet depending on which verseion of tien we are talking about but saying he is star level may be streching it out too wide but for planet, any version of tien that is > saiyan saga vegeta => planet busting

Imo Vegeta wasn't a planet buster in the saiyan saga. I consider his galic gun "planetary" but more on the end that it could wipe out all life on the planet, or possibly core bust, not vaporize the entire thing outright.

But I could agree that Tien could possibly be planet level in the android saga, with a full powered kamehameha, it just depends on how strong he became. If he surpassed first form Frieza, then I would say his kamehameha has a good chance of doing it.

@flashback0180:

The fact that the weaker yamcha was stated to have the same power level as goku did in sayien saga stated by giro proves tien is above planet level in cell saga , let alone the ridiculous scaling given in super

I agree Yamcha was around saiyan saga Goku and imo Tien was probably around Ginyu tier, but first form Frieza is the first confirmed planet buster.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By MainJP
@red_leader said:
@sy8008 said:
@lvenger said:

I can definitely see why Naruto wins and Dragon Ball characters have rubbish durability but one shotting Tien is a little much don't you think?

No. Tien doesn't even get any better after Saiyan Saga so he can't even be scaled to impressive characters.

uhhhhh. he trains with King Kai for a year after the Sayain Saga that's a good amount of training

and he trains up until the ToP too

Wee Woo Wee Woo

Naruto fanboy alert

That's not a feat, Tenshinhan only has two feats after getting revived in the manga and both only involve the Shin Kikoho used on Cell and Boo's ki blast on Mr. Satan and Dende.

He didn't throw a single punch in the ToP by the way.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@littllejeikkie:

Imo Vegeta wasn't a planet buster in the saiyan saga. I consider his galic gun "planetary" but more on the end that it could wipe out all life on the planet, or possibly core bust, not vaporize the entire thing outright.

But I could agree that Tien could possibly be planet level in the android saga, with a full powered kamehameha, it just depends on how strong he became. If he surpassed first form Frieza, then I would say his kamehameha has a good chance of doing it.

@flashback0180:

I agree Yamcha was around saiyan saga Goku and imo Tien was probably around Ginyu tier, but first form Frieza is the first confirmed planet buster.

1. You don't need planet busters to stomp naruto verse

2. Sayien saga Vegeta is a planet buster by canon material, there was no hype behind it

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180:

1. If the character has hax they don't.

2. Not true. Only he himself said he would destroy Earth while he was enraged and trying to make Goku take the attack. Also there are multiple statements in the Namek saga implying Frieza or Frieza tier characters are the only planet busters.

Saiyan saga Vegeta could be planet level, but it isn't canonically confirmed like Frieza. Heck even current Frieza thought his planet busting Supernova was impressive.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Just curious, what do you think is the destructive capacity of Naruto?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By alextheboss

@purpledeadragon: Didn't you ask me this the other day? Or maybe it was about something else. I believe he is around country level in raw DC. His potency could be argued to be higher.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@alextheboss:I do not remember said conversation, but isn´t his best quantifiable DC feat small country level?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@purpledeadragon said:

@alextheboss: Just curious, what do you think is the destructive capacity of Naruto?

I would say that at full power he can destroy a planet.

Momoshiki can make a Tailed Beast Bomb easily, according to Sasuke, Naruto could easily blow up that thing if he wants, which means that Naruto power was most likely big as or bigger than the TBB itself(since he and Bee was unable to destroy the Juubidama even together)according to Sasuke, the TBB would destroy all the surrounds lands if explodes, that puts Momoshiki like Multi Country buster easily, and most likely Naruto as well, but when I was studying in the library I see some book which compare the Moon with the Earth, then I go back home and search in google a 3D Model of this comparison, and I get this:

No Caption Provided

The Earth is a lot bigger than the moon, then I think:''Damn, I can use this is some threads in the CVG about DBZ, Bleach and Naruto''. Yesterday when I was reading something about Naruto geography and I remember about the view from space that we have in Naruto the Last, and was curious about the countries then I found this in a discussion:

No Caption Provided

If Naruto planet is in the same size as us planet, Momoshiki TBB in Base form can destroy all the surrounds lands and the land of fire is one them(is almost the same size as Africa the Land of Fire) that puts Momoshiki TBB like Moon Level + or Small Planet Level(since the Bijuudama can vaporize mountains and have a diameter and radius of like 3-6 KM, that Multi country explosion would vaporize the countries as well and make a enormous explosion of a massive diameter and radius, most likely bigger than the Moon, just like the Bijuudamas explosions are bigger than mountains and completely vaporize them, the Moon size explosion of Momo TBB would destroy the moon.

After he absorbs Kinshiki lets say that he was like 4 times stronger at least and his Red Rasengan was stronger than his TBB since he puts more power than he puts in his TBB(he does the TBB casually, the RR he clash with Boruto with full strength) that puts him like Small Planet Level + and Naruto could easily make a Rasengan stronger than Momoshiki's RR and he have his Chakra extracted by hours and do this is base form.

I would say that Naruto is Planet Level(7/10), or Planet Level + at Best but is unlikely(3/10), just saiyan

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Oh never mind I looked back and we were talking about speed. I think it was someone else who asked me what I thought of Naruto's DC.

And ya I believe Naruto's best on screen DC feat is small country level, though he was fighting an entire war that day and had multiple feats that are around small country level, plus now Naruto is even stronger. I would say he has to at least be somewhere around country level.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Oh never mind I looked back and we were talking about speed. I think it was someone else who asked me what I thought of Naruto's DC.

And ya I believe Naruto's best on screen DC feat is small country level, though he was fighting an entire war that day and had multiple feats that are around small country level, plus now Naruto is even stronger. I would say he has to at least be somewhere around country level.

Seems reasonable for Naruto to be small country to country level at full power in DC. Even though he lost most of the chakra from the other tailed beasts he got full Kurama, which is a comparable power.

I consider Tien in the Android Saga to be at least Moon level, and for the moon busting feats, Piccolo used almost all his energy for that, he was breathing heavily after doing it, and Roshi used his full power, which, according to Toriyama Roshi was actually pretty strong.

It was stated by Akira Toriyama in Dragon Ball Volume F in relation to Roshi defeating numerous Frieza Soldiers that Master Roshi is “only that strong if he feels like it”.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: PS: Did that guy in post 170 just said that Naruto is Planet+?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon:

Seems reasonable for Naruto to be small country to country level at full power in DC. Even though he lost most of the chakra from the other tailed beasts he got full Kurama, which is a comparable power.

Yep

I consider Tien in the Android Saga to be at least Moon level,

I have him around him around Ginyu force level at that point who I have at planet warping/continent/moon level, so ya.

and for the moon busting feats, Piccolo used almost all his energy for that, he was breathing heavily after doing it, and Roshi used his full power, which, according to Toriyama Roshi was actually pretty strong.

Ya, it's just that there are too many variables so I tend to go with the other feats that seem to scale pretty linearly.

Tao: has some good feats but was almost killed by a grenade, so definitely not moon level like some people might say, lol.

22nd Tien: his tri beam feat should at least be around city block level

King Piccolo: destroyed a city

23rd Piccolo: wiped the surface of an island

Raditz: casually multi mountain range busted

Nappa: easily cleared the surface of multiple cities, which should be the area of a small country

Recoome: easily blew away the ground warped the surface of Namek

Frieza: cut Namek down the middle and destroyed the core while holding back

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tien negs.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I see your points, still, still, I believe race has an importance in the power level of the fighters, I don't see any humans being able to blow up a planet, even though they are supposed to be more powerful than the Saiyan Saga Characters.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: That is possible. I also think the technique is important as well. Fore example without a move like the kamehameha even ssj tier characters probably couldn't planet bust. Every time the planet was threatened in the Cell saga it was always by a ssj tier character using a special move such as the kamehameha or the final flash. The first character to threaten the planet with just a regular ki blast was kid Buu.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tien by even the beginning of the Android Saga could highly possibly beat 1st form Frieza (Namek Saga) and that is stronger than any enemy or character in Narutoverse and the only way Naruto can win is by his hax abilities and rasenshiruken attack or outsmart Tien

Tien wins 8/10 fights by sheer powerscaling and some techniques

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saiyan77 said:

Tien by even the beginning of the Android Saga could highly possibly beat 1st form Frieza (Namek Saga) and that is stronger than any enemy or character in Narutoverse and the only way Naruto can win is by his hax abilities and rasenshiruken attack or outsmart Tien

Complete conjecture, Tenshinhan lacks the feats or statements to even say he's above Ginyu. Post-revival and without Shin Kikoho against Cell he completely lacks feats.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: PS: Did that guy in post 170 just said that Naruto is Planet+?

Yes, I said, with reason, and even give some points, I don't see why he can't be planet level after everything, and I said probably.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Man, you are out of your mind, and most of what you said is nothing but powerscaling on your interpretations of information we are not even sure about.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Man, you are out of your mind, and most of what you said is nothing but powerscaling on your interpretations of information we are not even sure about.

Obviously, sometimes we use Power scaling to determinate a character power, if Momoshiki can make a TBB which can destroy countries, and like a said could even destroy the Moon by other feats, why Naruto would be below, if he is stronger ?

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@joviolma: He said surrounding lands, and you took it like he was talking about the whole continent, the feats from the last are hardly usable as the Moon was Hollow, and as you said, Naruto´s best DC feat is small country level, he had to use one of his Truth seeking Balls for that, and the Bijuu Rasen Shurikens didn´t even created explosions that cover the size of the small country.

Do you see the rest of the small country in the background? the Bijuu Rasen Shurikens are obviously not big enough to cover the whole land.
Do you see the rest of the small country in the background? the Bijuu Rasen Shurikens are obviously not big enough to cover the whole land.
JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@purpledeadragon said:

@joviolma: He said surrounding lands, and you took it like he was talking about the whole continent, the feats from the last are hardly usable as the Moon was Hollow, and as you said, Naruto´s best DC feat is small country level, and he had to use one of the Truth seeking Balls for that, and they didn´t even created an explosion the size of the small country.

I never say nothing about the continent, I only compare the vision of the space with the Map of the world from Naruto and compare with real life, Momoshiki can destroy with his TBB all surround Lands, that Lands are the Land of Fire and the neighbors, so by logic, when you calculated this the explosion is almost if not bigger than the moon.

Naruto only intention in this scene was destroy the meteors and he was using the expansive process of the TSBs, was clearly state in the databook that a TSB can destroy a forest, and don't reduce the feat, Momoshiki can destroy countries, and Naruto is above him, so by logic he is above multi country buster feats.

Truthseeker Orbs is listed as just a ninjutsu (not kekkei mora), used by Madara, Obito, and Naruto. It says that when an individual manifests (literally "blossoms" 開花) Six Paths Senjutsu, black orbs comprising the power of all five elements and yin-yang appear, forming a circle that floats behind them. They can manipulate each orb independantly. Each orb is about the size of a fist and hides within enough power to completely oblitrate a forest. With the power of everything in the universe(or all of creation), put simply, the shape of the black orbs can be freely altered, and the many natures comprising them can be combined to manifest a variety of effects. It is a power that easily exceeds both kekkei genkai and kekkei tota.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: So. are you assuming the surrounding lands are all the lands in the map or just the small lands around the land of fire? And again, Momoshiki´s power was to create a more powerful version of the Jutsus he absorbs, how do you powerscale him to Naruto when he can only display such level of power because of his Rinnengan ability and the power of others? Naruto and Sasuke are more powerful than him in Taijutsu but it was still needed the two of them to beat him, hell, Sasuke even got owned for a moment there, so where are you pulling this planet level stuff, because Naruto and Boruto overpowered the giant rasengan? do you think that super rasengan was more powerful than the bijuu bomb Momoshiki used before?

Also, planet level can mean many things, as it is obvious he could not blow up a planet, and doesn't even have the feats to say he could blow up a moon, what do you mean by that?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@purpledeadragon said:

@joviolma: So. are you assuming the surrounding lands are all the lands in the map or just the small lands around the land of fire? And again, Momoshiki´s power was to create a more powerful version of the Jutsus he absorbs, how do you powerscale him to Naruto when he can only display such level of power because of his Rinnengan ability and the power of others? Naruto and Sasuke are more powerful than him in Taijutsu but it was still needed the two of them to beat him, hell, Sasuke even got owned for a moment there, so where are you pulling this planet level stuff, because Naruto and Boruto overpowered the giant rasengan? do you think that super rasengan was more powerful than the bijuu bomb Momoshiki used before?

Also, planet level can mean many things, as it is obvious he could not blow up a planet, and doesn't even have the feats to say he could blow up a moon, what do you mean by that?

No, I'm assuming that the surrounding Lands are the neighbors lands of the LOF. Momoshiki creates a TBB but according to Sasuke, Naruto could have easily destroy her but would take the surrounds lands.

No Caption Provided

Naruto by the logic should have a power comparable to the TBB, against the Juubi they are unable(he and Bee) to destroy the Juubidama because of the difference in power, for begin able to destroy Momoshiki TBB Naruto should have a similar power, Bijuudamas equal in power don't blow up immediately, actually in the manga the Bijuudamas fly to the sky after the shock and then explodes together(thanks to Naruto strategy), but Sasuke clearly states that Naruto could have blow up this easily.

No Caption Provided

Yes, I think, he obviously was more powerful and he use all his strength against Boruto but lost in the same way, and Naruto put a lot of ''feelings'' in the Rasengan.

The Moon bust I'm talking about is the fact that the explosion would be(when you compare with the view from space and assume that Naruto world is the same size as us)gigantic, would be like that image where I post of the clash of the Bijuudamas and would blow up everything, so would be a massive a size and would be in the size of the moon, if not bigger, but this is just theory.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: So... yeap, just a theory... Also, how does blowing it away destroys other lands but saves Konoha? still, too bad it is an off panel feat of something that did not happen so it is hardly usable in a debate...

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@purpledeadragon said:

@joviolma: So... yeap, just a theory... Also, how does blowing it away destroys other lands but saves Konoha? still, too bad it is an off panel feat of something that did not happen so it is hardly usable in a debate...

Why the author would simple say:'' He can destroy the land'' if he can't ? this is not DBZ, if the world or someone dies(a massive number of people) they will not come back, so obviously Momoshiki would not destroy Konoha. Don't get your point, was clearly state that Naruto would absorb all the explosion of the TBB for save the Lands, so obviously Konoha would not be destroyed.

No Caption Provided

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: I mean, if he blows it away, it would be to save Konoha, but if he does that it would destroy the surrounding lands... how does that work?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: I mean, if he blows it away, it would be to save Konoha, but if he does that it would destroy the surrounding lands... how does that work?

It was said that if Naruto could easily destroy the attack, however if he did that all the surrounding Lands would be destroyed do the massive quantity of energy that the TBB have, to avoid it he absorb the whole explosion for himself (according to Momoshiki)

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@joviolma: But then the attack would kill everyone in Konoha anyway if he had blew it up...

Anyway, this is pointless, let´t leave it like this, your claim is just a theory and people here is basing themselves in feats, so we must stick with that we have, and that is small country level to country level by feats, no planet level+.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: But then the attack would kill everyone in Konoha anyway if he had blew it up...

That's why he absorbs the explosion, would kill everyone, and then the explosion only affect him.

I'm trying to put the image but don't happens nothing, you can see that in Boruto Chapter 6 Page 6

Avatar image for deactivated-5aa0eb52d0d99
deactivated-5aa0eb52d0d99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is not one to discuss the extent of their abilities, rather it is to see who would win in a fight. Stop unnecessarily turning this into a power/ ability debate. If it was a power debate, then Tien definitely wins this. Current Tien is overwhelmingly stronger than former Frieza who destroyed planets for a living. Tien has many techniques. Naruto's Nine-Tail form enhanced with Susano did not destroy the earth. But, like I said, this is not a power thread. Tien is definitely more skilled in combat, being a training partner for Saiyans. He is relied upon regularly for universe defending. Naruto on the other hand excels in using chakra based attacks. Rock Lee is a skilled hand to hand fighter. Naruto is nowhere near his level, but Naruto's abilities give him the upper hand against Rock Lee. All the Z-Fighters are like amped up Rock Lees, they could probably do millions of lotus kicks (something considered taxing for a person who excels at taijutsu for ex. Rock Lee), I dont see Naruto doing that. So physical capability goes to Tien. Naruto has weakened by not training and always doing paperwork. Sasuke is definitely stronger than Naruto now. Do you think Sasuke can beat Tien? Im sure no. Tien is also faster, now if Tien's eyes could keep up with a guy like Goku in SSB, or even UI Goku, he could see Naruto coming from a mile away. Krillin could keep up with SSB Goku (barely) Tien is definitely more physically capable than Krillin. Tien also trains with the Saiyans enhancing his speed and reaction time. Now if Tien is better in hand to hand, more physically durable, has his own abilities to rely on, and is stronger- who do you think wins?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, this is pointless, let´t leave it like this, your claim is just a theory and people here is basing themselves in feats, so we must stick with that we have, and that is small country level to country level by feats, no planet level+.

Vegeta don't have any Star Feat and almost everyone say that he is Universal, why ? Power scaling, Piccolo don't have any Planet Buster feat, but everyone says that he is Planet Level, why ? Power scaling, Naruto don't have any Multi Country level feat but weaker characters than him are able to destroy Multi Countries(Momoshiki).

You are comparing Naruto, the Guy which only intention in that moment was destroy some meteors, with Momoshiki a guy who don't care about any one or anything but power, he wants to kill everyone and wants Naruto's chakra, was even said in the Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Novel 3 — Those Who Illuminate the Night of Shinobi! That he destroy a world and all the population effortlessly, is described as a planet with russet-coloured terrain, bathed in the synchrotron radiation of a dying red sun, which produces its brilliant auroras. Rather than an apparent orchard for God Trees, the stump of the God Tree that Momoshiki harvested is located in the heart of a ruined metropolis brimming with corpses, he describes this fruit as "adequate" for a world with such a "low civilisation level", but later deems it a "worthless heap" when considering the abundance of chakra that could exist on a world whose inhabitants were able to defeat Kaguya.

Cell can destroy a SS but Goku never do this, why ? Because he is the hero, there is no reason for do this, like Naruto has no reason to destroy the small country, he just want to blow up the meteors and use the Expansive Process of the TSB for eat the meteors and erase them

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@joviolma: Man, not interested to be honest, got better things to do. I respect that you at least try and bring some scans and info to support your claims, but they are just crazy and no one will take you seriously, except the hardcore Naruto wankers. To be Honest, I think this fight could go either way with Naruto having some advantage over Tien, but these characters are not in the level people are claiming they are.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Man, not interested to be honest, got better things to do. I respect that you at least try and bring some scans and info to support your claims, but they are just crazy and no one will take you seriously, except the hardcore Naruto wankers. To be Honest, I think this fight could go either way with Naruto having some advantage over Tien, but these characters are not in the level people are claiming.

I just say some quotes from characters and bring some logic and just no one will take me serious only Naruto fanboys who love wanking ? Everyone can see this, i literally give you all this explanation and you still denying just because Naruto can't make Rasen Shurikens bigger than a small country, which is illogical, he just don't want to destroy the country, only this, there are lots of characters that could make more than him and are weaker.

The Tenseigan is capable of reviving a planet in the event it was destroyed, The sword of Nunoboko shape the world and according to Obito could easily destroy it, The clash between Toneri and Naruto break through the Moon's exterior crust(at least in the novel) Kaguya(Stronger but lets compare at least) via ETSB can destroy a dimension and create a new one, and her dimensions have a moon and a sun.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Ok. you went full Loki_D now, time for me to go.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is not one to discuss the extent of their abilities, rather it is to see who would win in a fight. Stop unnecessarily turning this into a power/ ability debate. If it was a power debate, then Tien definitely wins this. Current Tien is overwhelmingly stronger than former Frieza who destroyed planets for a living. Tien has many techniques. Naruto's Nine-Tail form enhanced with Susano did not destroy the earth. But, like I said, this is not a power thread. Tien is definitely more skilled in combat, being a training partner for Saiyans. He is relied upon regularly for universe defending. Naruto on the other hand excels in using chakra based attacks. Rock Lee is a skilled hand to hand fighter. Naruto is nowhere near his level, but Naruto's abilities give him the upper hand against Rock Lee. All the Z-Fighters are like amped up Rock Lees, they could probably do millions of lotus kicks (something considered taxing for a person who excels at taijutsu for ex. Rock Lee), I dont see Naruto doing that. So physical capability goes to Tien. Naruto has weakened by not training and always doing paperwork. Sasuke is definitely stronger than Naruto now. Do you think Sasuke can beat Tien? Im sure no. Tien is also faster, now if Tien's eyes could keep up with a guy like Goku in SSB, or even UI Goku, he could see Naruto coming from a mile away. Krillin could keep up with SSB Goku (barely) Tien is definitely more physically capable than Krillin. Tien also trains with the Saiyans enhancing his speed and reaction time. Now if Tien is better in hand to hand, more physically durable, has his own abilities to rely on, and is stronger- who do you think wins?

Even Bulma can see Golden Frieza and SSB Goku fightning :P. Yes, Sasuke is physically stronger than Tien, he can endure punches from the Juudara(the Juubi Jinchuuriki) which is stronger than the Juubi itself, was said by Kurama that the Juubi Natural Energy is the same as the planet, the frogs from mount myoboku absorb energy from the mount and lift hundreds of tons, just think about the Juubi Jinchuuriki strength. Tien isn't faster, is said that the Kamui process is Light speed by Zetsu, Minato confirmed that the technique is superior to Hiraishin, and he saves Sasuke from Jinto before anyone notices, but for escape from Juudara's TSBs was needed a double Kamui since Obito was tired and hurt, that puts Madara like Sub Relativistic + and Naruto easily was faster than one when he saves Guy sensei, while this, Tien is below SSG Goku which have difficult to keep up with Dyspo, which was said to be Light Speed in combat(he is only able to surpass light for a instant) Episode 124: Weekly Shōnen Jump Episode 124 A Stormy, Fierce Attack! Gohan Fights with his Back to the Wall!! 疾風怒涛の猛襲!悟飯背水の陣!! Shippū dotō no mōshū! Gohan haisui no jin!!

FujiTV Preview Image:

Gohan's in big trouble! What's his comeback strategy?!

Gohan helps out Freeza in his fierce battle against Universe 11's Dyspo. The two are at the mercy of Dyspo's light-speed movement?!

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop to compare me with this guy if you don't have any argument, I bet he was one of that stupid Naruto fanboys which say that Naruto characters are Universal and MFTL

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@purpledeadragon said:

Stop to compare me with this guy if you don't have any argument, I bet he was one of that stupid Naruto fanboys which say that Naruto characters are Universal and MFTL

It does sound like you.
It does sound like you.