#101 Posted by mikideze (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55:

what do you mean "alt"? is that even english?

#102 Posted by DrPepperMan (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien one shots. Nothing naruto has done to my knowledge allows him to take casual moon busters and win.

#103 Posted by flashback0180 (4457 posts) - - Show Bio

No one in naruto is ever going to pass sayien saga vegeta

#104 Edited by Marc_55 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikideze said:

@marc_55:

what do you mean "alt"? is that even english?

Clearly English, try learning something.

@drpepperman said:

Tien one shots. Nothing naruto has done to my knowledge allows him to take casual moon busters and win.

Something Tien has zero feats implying that he is. Even if he was, he's still going to be crushed stat wise.

@flashback0180 said:

No one in naruto is ever going to pass sayien saga vegeta

Any solo God tier from Naruto rips him apart. I could easily make cases for the high tiers as well.

#105 Edited by mikideze (57 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55:

Clearly English, try learning something.

denoting a version of something, especially popular music, that is intended as a challenge to the traditional version< this is the definition i got, but for real, it isn't in the dictionary but i think i get what you are trying to say, do you mean that i am a copy? of him? is that what you mean by "alt"?

#106 Posted by flashback0180 (4457 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: right, call me when anyone surpasses radditz level DC

#107 Posted by Marc_55 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikideze said:

@marc_55:

denoting a version of something, < this is the definition i got, but for real, it isn't in the dictionary

It is, you even listed it.

denoting a version of something

Again, try learning something.

but i think i get what you are trying to say, do you mean that i am a copy? of him? is that what you mean by "alt"?

You get no points for guessing.

#108 Posted by Marc_55 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

So like 6 years ago? You know he only ever busted some mountains, right?

#109 Posted by JOVIOLMA (586 posts) - - Show Bio
#110 Posted by AlexTheBoss (10665 posts) - - Show Bio

Raditz's best DC feat. (he was holding back though)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Some Naruto feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#111 Posted by Marc_55 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:
@flashback0180 said:

Kaguya.

You don't have to go that far, he's done nothing above multi mountain level.

#112 Posted by JOVIOLMA (586 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
@joviolma said:
@flashback0180 said:

Kaguya.

Isn't he like Moon level + ?(If we accept that the moon in dbz is the same as us) that puts him in the DC as Momoshiki, who could destroy all the surrounds lands with his TBB.

#113 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (2648 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickyrck: that was a combined feat with sasuke and momo

#114 Posted by Marc_55 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:
@marc_55 said:
@joviolma said:
@flashback0180 said:

Kaguya.

Isn't he like Moon level + ?(If we accept that the moon in dbz is the same as us) that puts him in the DC as Momoshiki, who could destroy all the surrounds lands with his TBB.

Moon level is DB is more than a little obviously not the same thing as moon level in general. There are far too many outright contradictions, consistent at that.

#115 Posted by Marc_55 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickyrck: that was a combined feat with sasuke and momo

Momo doesn't add to the feat at all, and it's not even their best feats. They also later punch him through said formations and the withered Shinjū.

#116 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (2648 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:

@marc_55: Wait, is he not fighting Tien?

piccolo who was weaker than raditz destroyed a moon

vegeta was stated to be planetary

tien js stronger than all that i have mentioned

if it becomes tri beam vs BB naruto dies

No, he is far better in every physical sense.

meh not durability as raditz tanked the attack that destroyed the moon with no damage

tien is greater in everything then the ones above so yeah he will tank a BB if not outright overpower it

That's not true either. Naruto has made a name for himself spamming attacks.

when has naruto ever continuously spammed BB

especially when hes not fighting another avatar

#117 Posted by Marc_55 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1:

I don't care to address the rest of that, as I already said Tien gets stomped physically, no need for any kind of spam.

when has naruto ever continuously spammed BB

It's Kurama's main tactic to blow whatever he's facing to shit. Naruto is shown to replicate that tactic, with Rasengan and Rasenshuriken variants. TBB aren't suddenly unable to be spammed like his other attacks have been.

especially when hes not fighting another avatar

Are you asking for instance where he defaults to TBB or a variant?

#118 Posted by thelocust619 (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien would win. Regardless of Naruto's speed advantage, Tien should at least be fast enough to participate in the fight at all. His Kikoho is pretty easy to use and would potentially one shot, while he can tank or survive (in the case of wind rasenshuriken) most of Naruto's go-to attacks.

HOWEVER...as much as it pains me to say this, Naruto just stabs him with a kunai. I wrote this whole thing n just realized I can't defend against that arguement. Its the only one. Ask yourself, what are Tien's piercing resistance feats? Yajirobi, a strong human, cut a saiyan body with a normal sword, Naruto is a stronger human...with a normal kunai. I am absolutely saying Tien tanks multimountain busters then gets poked by an improvised shovel.

#119 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (2648 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: i still see no counter to a tri beam or any kind of ki blast at all really

he also has the solar flare and the mafuba i believe as well

the guy below said it best

Tien would win. Regardless of Naruto's speed advantage, Tien should at least be fast enough to participate in the fight at all. His Kikoho is pretty easy to use and would potentially one shot, while he can tank or survive (in the case of wind rasenshuriken) most of Naruto's go-to attacks.

#120 Posted by thelocust619 (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: I also said he gets stabbed with a kunai. Naruto can avoid Kikoho for long enough to decide to at least try, and once he does its almost guaranteed damage. Tien has to legit telegraph his aim in one direction, tagging Naruto with his precog won't be easy, and Naruto can also disguise his ordinary everyday kunai as a harmless mountainbuster.

#121 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (2648 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: lol kunai dont even kill people in his own verse let alone tien

kunais are distractions nothing else also tien has pre cog to

#122 Posted by flashback0180 (4457 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
@flashback0180 said:

What?

@joviolma said:
@flashback0180 said:

Kaguya.

Show me the scans where kaguya destroyed a darf planet , her power revolves around creating realities nothing even remotely DC

@flashback0180 said:

Raditz's best DC feat. (he was holding back though)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Some Naruto feats

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lol such desperate downplay makes me cringe

Radditz DC is league's above anything in naruto , by your logic 99% of the super characters in tournament arc are wall busters. Even though goku nearly destroyed the universe at the beginning of the super series. Radditz 1shotted guys who did this , the best you got is a country buster

No Caption Provided

#123 Edited by thelocust619 (6841 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: Lethal or not, a kunai in the chest can't be good for you. They do that much. Naruto never one shot anyone with a kunai so he won't be doing so here, but through process of elimination, once he finds this works he's probably gonna just...keep doing that, but in wacky ways like with clones or as a naked woman. Precog/precog, but there's still a speed hurtle.

#124 Posted by DrunkHC (201 posts) - - Show Bio

In the spin off Neko Majin Z written and designed by Akira Toriyama himself a Super Saiyan named Onio said that the Earth has 5 billion inhabitants and that it would take a whole month to kill them all without causing much damage to the planet!

https://img-host.filestatic.xyz/mangas_files/neko-majin-z/1/neko_majin_z001-06.jpg

https://img-host.filestatic.xyz/mangas_files/neko-majin-z/1/neko_majin_z001-10.jpg

https://img-host.filestatic.xyz/mangas_files/neko-majin-z/1/neko_majin_z001-11.jpg

https://img-host.filestatic.xyz/mangas_files/neko-majin-z/1/neko_majin_z001-12.jpg

Vai demorar um mês para matar todos sem causar muitos danos ao planeta!

Translation: It will take a month to kill everyone without causing too much damage to the planet!

#125 Posted by DrunkHC (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Too slow!!
#126 Posted by Marc_55 (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: i still see no counter to a tri beam or any kind of ki blast at all really

Avoid them, duh.

he also has the solar flare

Doesn't matter, Naruto can fight perfectly fine without sight.

and the mafuba i believe as well

He won't give Tien the chance.

the guy below said it best

Tien would win. Regardless of Naruto's speed advantage, Tien should at least be fast enough to participate in the fight at all.

An assumption based on nothing, Tien has no speed feats even close to Naruto.

His Kikoho is pretty easy to use and would potentially one shot,

Tien's pure best feat with this is pushing back 2nd form Cell, while doing absolutely no damage. Why should I believe it would one shoot based on that?

while he can tank or survive (in the case of wind rasenshuriken) most of Naruto's go-to attacks.

Naruto drops dozens of continental attacks in his lap, he dies. Naruto beat his down with physicals large county level and up, he dies.

#127 Posted by AlexTheBoss (10665 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashback0180:

Lol such desperate downplay makes me cringe

Radditz DC is league's above anything in naruto , by your logic 99% of the super characters in tournament arc are wall busters. Even though goku nearly destroyed the universe at the beginning of the super series. Radditz 1shotted guys who did this , the best you got is a country buster

The moon feat is either an outlier or it's a small moon as Krillin with a power level of over 10,000 was terrified by "planet warping power" and planet cutting power, Piccolo was amazed at a whole in the ground he couldn't see the bottom of, ect.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#128 Posted by JOVIOLMA (586 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
@flashback0180 said:

What?

@joviolma said:
@flashback0180 said:

Kaguya.

Show me the scans where kaguya destroyed a darf planet , her power revolves around creating realities nothing even remotely DC

She can destroy reshape and oblitare a entire dimension easily with her ETSB according to Black Zetsu(her will materialized, which have no reason to lie about his mother power, and the author obviously want to indicate that she can destroy a dimension). Her Dimensions have a moon and a sun, the desert dimension have a enourmous satellite and a sun that can clearly been seen, the Fourth Databook already confirmed that she can destroy the world and this is the authors words.

Fourth Databook, Page 293: Kaguya's Expansive Truthseeker Orb (膨張求道玉, Bōchō Gudōdama) is listed as a Kekkei Mora ninjutsu. It says that she used the Divine Tree to absorb chakra from all of the shinobi and create a maximized (極大化) Truthseeker Orb. The equivalent (同じ物だが, same/identical/similar) black orbs that appear behind Naruto's back when using Six Paths Sage Mode can't be compared to its dimensions. Comprised of all five elements and yin-yang, it had the power to oblitrate the world and return it to nothing. Caption: Comprised of all chakra natures, a vast, expanding mass is filled to the brim. Created to reshape the world, it was a huge mass of chaos

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#129 Posted by death2heretics (3012 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta love Naruto vs DB threads lmao.

#130 Posted by JOVIOLMA (586 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta love Naruto vs DB threads lmao.

I know, is amazing

#131 Posted by AlexTheBoss (10665 posts) - - Show Bio

@drunkhc said:
In the spin off Neko Majin Z written and designed by Akira Toriyama himself a Super Saiyan named Onio said that the Earth has 5 billion inhabitants and that it would take a whole month to kill them all without causing much damage to the planet!

https://img-host.filestatic.xyz/mangas_files/neko-majin-z/1/neko_majin_z001-06.jpg

https://img-host.filestatic.xyz/mangas_files/neko-majin-z/1/neko_majin_z001-10.jpg

https://img-host.filestatic.xyz/mangas_files/neko-majin-z/1/neko_majin_z001-11.jpg

https://img-host.filestatic.xyz/mangas_files/neko-majin-z/1/neko_majin_z001-12.jpg

Vai demorar um mês para matar todos sem causar muitos danos ao planeta!

Translation: It will take a month to kill everyone without causing too much damage to the planet!

How strong is that guy supposed to be? Frieza said he could kill everyone on Earth in about an hour and Buu did it in a few minutes. If I remember correctly saiyans took a few months to kill the population of a planet, so I guess that guy would be between an average saiyan and Frieza? That is if we take that guy seriously.

Avatar image for planetbuster012
#132 Posted by PlanetBuster012 (271 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any evidence the moon in Naruto is an exact replica of ours in terms of size?

#133 Posted by flashback0180 (4457 posts) - - Show Bio
@joviolma said:
@flashback0180 said:
@marc_55 said:
@flashback0180 said:

What?

@joviolma said:
@flashback0180 said:

Kaguya.

She can destroy reshape and oblitare a entire dimension easily with her ETSB according to Black Zetsu(her will materialized, which have no reason to lie about his mother power, and the author obviously want to indicate that she can destroy a dimension)

Feats are facts not statements & half cooked theories.her power allowed her to manipulate realities using dimension wrapping

Her Dimensions have a moon and a sun, the desert dimension have a enourmous satellite and a sun that can clearly been seen,

Wrapping ppl into dimensions that has suns doesn't make her a star buster

Fourth Databook already confirmed that she can destroy the world and this is the authors words.

Ya , stopped reading there. Do you want me tp pull solar system and galaxy feats using dragon balls daizenshuu ?

#134 Posted by JOVIOLMA (586 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:
@flashback0180 said:
@marc_55 said:
@flashback0180 said:

What?

@joviolma said:
@flashback0180 said:

Kaguya.

She can destroy reshape and oblitare a entire dimension easily with her ETSB according to Black Zetsu(her will materialized, which have no reason to lie about his mother power, and the author obviously want to indicate that she can destroy a dimension)

Feats are facts not statements & half cooked theories.her power allowed her to manipulate realities using dimension wrapping

Nope, are clearly stated in the databook that the Kamui dimension was created by Obito Mangekyou Sharingan, his own power, so obviously Kaguya dimensions are create by her power(Rinne sharingan) and she can create a new destroying all the world where she is, stop denying official information just because you don't accepted that, as I remember, you are the guy who said to me

Author statements>>>>Random guy theories.

Her Dimensions have a moon and a sun, the desert dimension have a enourmous satellite and a sun that can clearly been seen,

Wrapping ppl into dimensions that has suns doesn't make her a star buster

Having power to create a dimension and obliterate her makes you a star buster if your dimensions have a moon and sun, and you create six dimensions before. Why would Kaguya only have 6 dimensions, if exists lots of them ? The Pure Land, the Kamui Dimension, but was clearly state that the dimensions are HER Dimensions, Obito even state that her dimensions are too vast and connect them in the core dimension is impressive, and even say;''What kind of person is Kaguya'' which don't make sense, since by logic she don't create nothing only teleport people to the dimensions, but Kishimoto clearly want to state that the dimensions are her creation, and the Core dimension connect all the other 6 dimensions, no other dimension in Naruto do this thing, and all the privates dimensions are created(except the pure land).

Fourth Databook already confirmed that she can destroy the world and this is the authors words.

Ya , stopped reading there. Do you want me tp pull solar system and galaxy feats using dragon balls daizenshuu ?

Nah, the Databook was written by Kishimoto the same guy who write the series, Daizenshuu claims are most of the time contradictory and some don't make sense, so you compare daizenshuu with Kishimoto is ridiculous.

#135 Posted by AlexTheBoss (10665 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any evidence the moon in Naruto is an exact replica of ours in terms of size?

No, though, though the same goes for the dragon ball moon, which if anything is smaller than ours. That's why I haven't been using either moon feat to debate.

#136 Posted by AlexTheBoss (10665 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashback0180:

Cell is solar system level, but Cell>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tien.

And what galaxy statements are there in the daizenshuu?

#139 Posted by Azureus (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe. Naruto doesn't stomp, but he most definitely wins here.

#140 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (2487 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:
@planetbuster012 said:

No, though, though the same goes for the dragon ball moon, which if anything is smaller than ours. That's why I haven't been using either moon feat to debate.

i think both of your arguments in this regard are pretty silly and we should assume both moons are the same size as ours considering no other celestial body is changed in size in either of the verses cannonically

comic book moons are innocent until proven guilty and there isn't enough substantial evidence to point allude to what either of you are saying being completely true

.....but i could see an argument for the naruto moon to be different than ours that's a lot stronger than any you could for dragon ball

#141 Posted by DrunkHC (201 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto speedblitz easy.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
#142 Edited by SuperDragonfly9 (928 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate when people put dragon ball z against naruto characters and aren't specific with what form or what saga they are using the dragon ball z character from. It's like saying Goku VS Superman. Obviously we would have to know which version of Goku and Superman you are using because it makes a big difference. It could be DCAU Superman, DCEU Superman, Post Crisis Superman, Pre Crisis. Man get your versions of characters together broski. Don't just throw names out there without specifically saying what versions. And P.S Tien wins this is a mismatch cus he's large star level with Tri Beams.

#143 Edited by MainJP (3471 posts) - - Show Bio

Still no feats for Goku and Freeza being star level I see.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
#144 Edited by PurpleDeaDragon (1608 posts) - - Show Bio
@alextheboss said:
@planetbuster012 said:

i think both of your arguments in this regard are pretty silly and we should assume both moons are the same size as ours considering no other celestial body is changed in size in either of the verses cannonically

comic book moons are innocent until proven guilty and there isn't enough substantial evidence to point allude to what either of you are saying being completely true

.....but i could see an argument for the naruto moon to be different than ours that's a lot stronger than any you could for dragon ball

There is actually evidence of Naruto´s moon to be mostly hollow, even a statement in the novelisation of the movie, written by the same guy who wrote the script for the movie.

#145 Edited by AlexTheBoss (10665 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas:

I highly doubt that. You realize the moon Piccolo busted literally isn't our moon because it was created by Kami right? The one in Naruto was made by the sage of the six paths. Neither one is a natural moon.

#146 Edited by PurpleDeaDragon (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@iusemycajonas:

I highly doubt that. You realize the moon Piccolo busted literally isn't our moon because it was created by Kami right? The one in Naruto was made by the sage of the six paths. Neither one is a natural moon.

Nope, they are not... and on top of all, it seems like Naruto´s moon was terraformed to be a hollow world.

The Last: Novelisation Chapter 3
The Last: Novelisation Chapter 3

#147 Posted by AlexTheBoss (10665 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon: Ya, that's why I said I wasn't using the Naruto moon feat, but I'm not using the dragon ball ones either as they are just as suspect imo. There are just too many things that contradict the moon being full sized imo. And I wouldn't be surprised if it's "supposed" to be full sized, but Toriyama doesn't treat it that way. He acts like destroying the moon is a joke, or not even that impressive. I mean even the wolf man who is barely above human level thought he could kill Roshi, who he knew destroyed the moon, with a knife, lol.

#148 Edited by PurpleDeaDragon (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Well, the Moon in Dragon Ball is as far away as our moon. So, if it were a small moon, wouldn't it be almost impossible to see it from Earth? or how small do you think it is? if anything, Toriyama using real life information on the Dragon Ball moon would mean it is likely our own Moon.

No Caption Provided

And about Kami making the Moon, how would he do that? Most people think they just used the Dragon Balls to restore it back.

#149 Posted by AlexTheBoss (10665 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon:

Well, the Moon in Dragon Ball is as far away as our moon. So, if it were a small moon, wouldn't it be almost impossible to see it from Earth? or how small do you think it is? if anything, Toriyama using real life information on the Dragon Ball moon would mean it is likely our own Moon.

I mean Toriyama also said that Boss Rabbit and his two henchmen (who were regular humans) survived Roshi's moon bust in an interview. If we want to go with the moon being identical to ours then I would just say the feats with the moon are practically gag feats.

And about Kami making the Moon, how would he do that? Most people think they just used the Dragon Balls to restore it back.

Maybe he used the dragon balls, but he has the power to give people clothes and other magic so maybe he can make moons like the Kais can make planets? I have no idea.

Overall I think this just ends up being Toriyama not really caring about feats making sense. Roshi busted the moon, it is clearly implied King Piccolo is stronger than Roshi, and both the manga, daizenshuu, and an interview from Toriyama imply King Piccolo is city level. Then there are all the other scenes where characters who should be able to destroy the moon are amazed at feats far below moon level. And it's not just that all feats are completely random in how good they are. Besides the moon busts, the feats steadily get better throughout the manga pretty consistently for the most part.

#150 Posted by MainJP (3471 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon:

Well, the Moon in Dragon Ball is as far away as our moon. So, if it were a small moon, wouldn't it be almost impossible to see it from Earth? or how small do you think it is? if anything, Toriyama using real life information on the Dragon Ball moon would mean it is likely our own Moon.

I mean Toriyama also said that Boss Rabbit and his two henchmen (who were regular humans) survived Roshi's moon bust in an interview. If we want to go with the moon being identical to ours then I would just say the feats with the moon are practically gag feats.

Pretty much this. Need I remind people that Toriyama has his characters destroy the moon all the time? Or just mess with it in general?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's a Toriyama running gag, lads. Toriyama hates moons.