Avatar image for elderelijah190
#1 Posted by ElderElijah190 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Dbz android saga Tien.

  • Morals off.
  • Each have (1) one day prep.
  • No time limit.
  • They stand 2000 feet apart for said battle they would be having here.
  • Win by decap,death or ko.

LOCATION

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for caocao
#2 Posted by CaoCao (643 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for demongod_pablo
#3 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Any tien cell saga and after stomps

Avatar image for sladerulez
#5 Edited by sladerulez (8183 posts) - - Show Bio

What has Tien done?

Avatar image for joviolma
#6 Posted by JOVIOLMA (1896 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is faster and physically stronger than Tien.

But Tien have better DC, he is stonger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta that puts him like Planet Buster, Naruto is at least Small Planet level +

I think Naruto wins, there is no feat to suggest that Tien could win Naruto, most of the people think he would win thanks to his DC, but I don't think would be useful. The only way to Tien wins is using his Solar Flare and a full power Kikoho which is strong enough to destroy a planet(I think) But I give that for Naruto, 7/10

Avatar image for cromulor
#7 Posted by cromulor (650 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off Tien with prep can just use the Mafuba (he learned it in Dragon Ball).

Avatar image for elderelijah190
#8 Posted by ElderElijah190 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: dbz android saga tien as specified in op.

Avatar image for marshall_long
#9 Posted by Marshall_Long (5554 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien low difficulty

Avatar image for alextheboss
#10 Posted by AlexTheBoss (12073 posts) - - Show Bio

If Tien lands a tri beam he wins. If he uses Mafuba he wins. If it goes to hand to hand combat Naruto could win. It really depends on how strong Tien got.

Avatar image for caocao
#11 Posted by CaoCao (643 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: dbz android saga tien as specified in op.

Ok, thanks. Going with Tien. His Kikoho Canon already pushes even Cell in his second form in the ground.

Avatar image for demongod_pablo
#12 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell saga characters can one shot namek saga final form Frieza after training post future trunks’ warning. Saying tien loses is basically saying naruto can beat android 18 or. SSJ vegeta. Naruto can’t even beat namek Frieza 1 v 1

Avatar image for mainjp
#13 Posted by MainJP (4671 posts) - - Show Bio

Cell saga characters can one shot namek saga final form Frieza after training post future trunks’ warning.

The humans can't do that, at least not without Kienzan or Shin Kikoho.

Avatar image for demongod_pablo
#14 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp still above naruto’s level regardless imo

Avatar image for gaoron
#15 Posted by Gaoron (5107 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien vaporizes with kikoho or seals him into a jar.

Online
Avatar image for gxrevs06
#16 Posted by GXrevs06 (3124 posts) - - Show Bio

Tien stomps. His kikoho held back Cell, who is massively stronger than a Frieza who survive a planetary explosion while already half dead

Avatar image for jashugan
#17 Posted by jashugan (3573 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto spams tien with Bijuu bombs until Tien dies. Tien isn't faster than Naruto nor does he have better reaction times.

Avatar image for elderelijah190
#18 Posted by ElderElijah190 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao:

Cool mate,your opinion is noted.

Avatar image for marc_55
#19 Posted by Marc_55 (5858 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashugan said:

Naruto spams tien with Bijuu bombs until Tien dies. Tien isn't faster than Naruto nor does he have better reaction times.

Avatar image for xy
#20 Posted by Xy (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Naruto.

Avatar image for demongod_pablo
#21 Edited by DemonGod_PABLO (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Kikoho > any attack naruto has. First form Frieza is a casual planet buster while sitting in a chair. What the hell are biju bombs gonna to a cell saga DBZ character?

Avatar image for alextheboss
#22 Posted by AlexTheBoss (12073 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for rickyrck
#23 Posted by rickyrck (1977 posts) - - Show Bio

planet buster naruto, the wank never ceazes to amaze

Avatar image for mainjp
#24 Posted by MainJP (4671 posts) - - Show Bio

Without the Kikoho nonsense Tenshinhan doesn’t have any feats beyond the Sayian arc whatsoever.

Avatar image for easterlin74
#25 Edited by easterlin74 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends if Tien can land a Kikoho. If not Naruto wins.

Avatar image for marc_55
#26 Posted by Marc_55 (5858 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickyrck said:

planet buster naruto, the wank never ceazes to amaze

Where do you see this? Why would beating Tien, someone decidedly not planet busting level, mean he's a planet buster?

Avatar image for mainjp
#27 Posted by MainJP (4671 posts) - - Show Bio
@marc_55 said:
@rickyrck said:

planet buster naruto, the wank never ceazes to amaze

Where do you see this? Why would beating Tien, someone decidedly not planet busting level, mean he's a planet buster?

JOVIOLMA called Naruto small planet+.

Avatar image for demongod_pablo
#28 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: first form Frieza that got stalemated by namek saga vegeta ? Tien would stomp first form Frieza

Avatar image for alextheboss
#29 Edited by AlexTheBoss (12073 posts) - - Show Bio

@demongod_pablo:

1. Frieza was holding back on Vegeta. He only transformed because Vegeta asked him to.

2. Who says Tien is stronger than namek saga Vegeta? Besides filler there is no proof he surpassed the Ginyu force.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
#30 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (16591 posts) - - Show Bio

The way Tien has been written as of late, who couldn't beat him?

Avatar image for demongod_pablo
#31 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: the fact tien could even graze semi perfect cell is enough. We already seen that if you’re too weak your attack won’t do anything to your opponent. You have to be somewhere near in power to do damage. Cell was average in strength in his first form then he absorbed 18 who embarrassed SSJ vegeta btw. You think first form Frieza could subdue cell the way tien did? Also Higher KI mean higher all around stats, if you raise your KI that’s mean higher DC, Durability, Strength, Speed, etc.

If we’re going strictly by feats end of DB piccolo has a better DC feat then Tien does.

Avatar image for iusemycajonas
#32 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

@demongod_pablo said:

@alextheboss: the fact tien could even graze semi perfect cell is enough. We already seen that if you’re too weak your attack won’t do anything to your opponent. You have to be somewhere near in power to do damage. Cell was average in strength in his first form then he absorbed 18 who embarrassed SSJ vegeta btw. You think first form Frieza could subdue cell the way tien did? Also Higher KI mean higher all around stats, if you raise your KI that’s mean higher DC, Durability, Strength, Speed, etc.

If we’re going strictly by feats end of DB piccolo has a better DC feat then Tien does.

Tri Beam doesn't even use Ki, dude.

And the second bolded part has already been proven wrong within the series itself.

Avatar image for demongod_pablo
#33 Edited by DemonGod_PABLO (1028 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for iusemycajonas
#34 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: never said it did.

The only reason Tien could graze Cell was because of the Tri-Beam. So him grazing Cell has absolutely nothing to do with his power level or the amount of Ki he has. That attack is a completely different function to almost everything in Z.

Avatar image for alextheboss
#35 Posted by AlexTheBoss (12073 posts) - - Show Bio

@demongod_pablo: So is that why the androids handed Tien his ass? The androids couldn't even touch first form Cell, who was equal with 16, and 16 couldn't event hurt semi perfect Cell.

So that means Tien<<<<androids<<first form Cell/16<<semi perfect Cell.

Your same argument could be used to say Tien should of been able to beat 17 and 18.

Avatar image for demongod_pablo
#36 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: tien training is the reason he could hurt cell. He became an all around stronger fighter compared to namek saga characters. Never said Related KI to his tri beams tho

Avatar image for iusemycajonas
#37 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

@demongod_pablo said:

@iusemycajonas: tien training is the reason he could hurt cell. He became an all around stronger fighter compared to namek saga characters. Never said Related KI to his tri beams tho

No. Tien training his Tri-Beam, not his body, which couldn't have advanced much further than when he got destroyed by the androids, is what allowed him to hurt Cell. Nothing else in Tien's arsenal could've done any damage to Cell unless it was also using life energy, and you can't surround yourself in life energy to fight the same way you can with Ki.

Avatar image for marc_55
#38 Posted by Marc_55 (5858 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp said:
@marc_55 said:
@rickyrck said:

planet buster naruto, the wank never ceazes to amaze

Where do you see this? Why would beating Tien, someone decidedly not planet busting level, mean he's a planet buster?

JOVIOLMA called Naruto small planet+.

That doesn't answer my question. Being small planet level =/= planet busting.

Avatar image for demongod_pablo
#39 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: he should’ve IMO. Similar to how Kami fused piccolo fought Android 17

Avatar image for mainjp
#40 Edited by MainJP (4671 posts) - - Show Bio
@marc_55 said:

That doesn't answer my question. Being small planet level =/= planet busting.

I assumed that's the comment he was referring to.

Avatar image for marc_55
#41 Posted by Marc_55 (5858 posts) - - Show Bio

@mainjp said:

I assumed that's the comment he was referring to.

I'd figure it was, but that's a comprehension problem on his part.

Avatar image for gaoron
#42 Posted by Gaoron (5107 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: Ki is life energy, Kikoho uses ki just like every attack but uses so much of it that it hurts the user. Similar to mafuba, kaioken or final explosion. There is no difference between ki and life energy.

Online
Avatar image for iusemycajonas
#43 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

@iusemycajonas: Ki is life energy, Kikoho uses ki just like every attack but uses so much of it that it hurts the user. Similar to mafuba, kaioken or final explosion. There is no difference between ki and life energy.

You're right and it's weird that they specifically say Tri Beam drains life force and never say it drains Ki, lol. Even in the games it takes away from hp and not ki. Weird.

Avatar image for gaoron
#44 Posted by Gaoron (5107 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: The "Chi Cannon"... a move of enormous destructive force... many times more powerful than even a Kamehameha... its power is so colossal, in fact, that the drain on one's own energy is devastating... warriors have been known to die by using it... and even if one survives, one's life is shortened... that evil Tsuru-sen'nin... teaching him a move that should be never taught.

Thats what Roshi said about kikoho, there is no such thing as life energy because ki is just that, a life energy. Seperating life force and ki was made up by dub.

Online
Avatar image for iusemycajonas
#45 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

@iusemycajonas: The "Chi Cannon"... a move of enormous destructive force... many times more powerful than even a Kamehameha... its power is so colossal, in fact, that the drain on one's own energy is devastating... warriors have been known to die by using it... and even if one survives, one's life is shortened... that evil Tsuru-sen'nin... teaching him a move that should be never taught.

Thats what Roshi said about kikoho, there is no such thing as life energy because ki is just that, a life energy. Seperating life force and ki was made up by dub.

even weirder he didn't just incinerate the androids with that move lmao

Avatar image for alextheboss
#46 Edited by AlexTheBoss (12073 posts) - - Show Bio

@demongod_pablo: Piccolo was leagues ahead of Tien even before fusing with Kami.

Avatar image for alextheboss
#47 Posted by AlexTheBoss (12073 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickyrck said:

planet buster naruto, the wank never ceazes to amaze

Naruto isn't a planet buster, but neither is Tien.

Avatar image for elderelijah190
#48 Posted by ElderElijah190 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

What buster level do u consider naruto? Just asking.

Avatar image for alextheboss
#49 Posted by AlexTheBoss (12073 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderelijah190: Probably around country level in DC, possibly continent to moon level, but that would be his the max I would put him at.

Avatar image for elderelijah190
#50 Posted by ElderElijah190 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

You're most certainly right,just were i would personally place him at.

What level do u consider tien with the scaling and feat he holds?