User Lists: 1

#1 k4tzm4n  Moderator
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Thunderbolts. I'd give Deadpool the edge over Cap if he's determined to win and a solid majority over Widow, Punisher or Elektra the edge over Widow (War Zone and Widow #3 stalemates not withstanding), and.....I'm not completely sure how Elektra and Shang Chi match up. I remember an old encounter in Elektra's solo series but not much else.

Does "in character but determined to win" mean Frank won't stand still and let Steve pummel him senseless because war hero?

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

If Deadpool is serious about this fight he has a big chance of defeating Captain America.While I think Punisher will take out Black Widow also but with some little problems.I am not sure about the last fight,I think Shang Chi may defeat Elektra but in the end he will go against Punisher and Deadpool and in the end the Thunderbolts will come out victorious.

Cepedan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Cepedan

Deadpool solos

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Also, keep in mind I'm considering Shang-Chi's latest weapon (electric nunchuks) as standard gear.

Thunderbolts. I'd give Deadpool the edge over Cap if he's determined to win and a solid majority over Widow, Punisher or Elektra the edge over Widow (War Zone and Widow #3 stalemates not withstanding), and.....I'm not completely sure how Elektra and Shang Chi match up. I remember an old encounter in Elektra's solo series but not much else.

Does "in character but determined to win" mean Frank won't stand still and let Steve pummel him senseless because war hero?

I know it's a joke, but that's the sole reason I wrote it like that.

@tdk_1997 said:

If Deadpool is serious about this fight he has a big chance of defeating Captain America.While I think Punisher will take out Black Widow also but with some little problems.I am not sure about the last fight,I think Shang Chi may defeat Elektra but in the end he will go against Punisher and Deadpool and in the end the Thunderbolts will come out victorious.

He's in character. So, no, odds are he isn't serious right off the bat.

@cepedan said:

Deadpool solos

Care to elaborate?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thunderbolts ftw

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TDK_1997

@k4tzm4n said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Well then I think Thunderbolts get this 7/10.Deadpool can outclass Steve in a fight in my opinion.While the others handle their own enemies.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@tdk_1997 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Well then I think Thunderbolts get this 7/10.Deadpool can outclass Steve in a fight in my opinion.While the others handle their own enemies.

Por que?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn

Going with The Avengers here...

I think Shang Chi will get the better of Deadpool... Deadpool will play around too much and this will allow Shang to get the upper hand in the combat department... even though I think DP has better gear than Shang Chi does... I don't see why Chi can't dodge the weapons of DP and attack him in his own right.

Captain America will spank The Punisher... Punisher is probably one of my favorite Non Powered Superheroes... but Steve would smash him to pieces... too much skill as well as too many physical advantages over Frank.

Black Widow and Elektra is too close to call... both crazy skilled...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this could go either way. I agree with the majority consensus that deadpool would beat Rogers. Rogers is more skilled however deadpools healing factor makes him hard to drop and he does have some good showings against Steve as well. I don't think the skill gap is too far apart. Not sure about punisher vs black widow. I think punisher is more skilled (from what I have seen of black widows skill at least) and is tougher but black widow should have the physical edge. I think Shang chi should edge out elektra with his current nunchucks. They seem to have some area of effect to them and I think thats his edge. Nothing to big but I think there pretty even in terms of skill, speed and other areas but I would say shang chi is better armed to the point it will allow him to win.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

What's so great about current Deadpool ?

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Saren

@jashro44 said:

Not sure about punisher vs black widow. I think punisher is more skilled (from what I have seen of black widows skill at least) and is tougher but black widow should have the physical edge.

In War Zone, Natasha said Castle was stronger than her, while she was faster than him.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TDK_1997

@k4tzm4n said:

@tdk_1997 said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@tdk_1997 said:

Por que?

Well he has some good feats and when he wants to fight seriously,he is really hard to stop.Cap is also one of the best fighters in Marvel but in here when Wade is serious and with his healing factor he will keep on fighting no matter the injuries until he wins.Punisher is a good fighter also and he has the physical advantage over Widow,he is far stronger than him but she is faster.But I still think he can defeat her.

Elektra vs. Shang Chi is the only battle that I cannot imagine in my head.I have no idea how it will go.

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sylvain

Thunderbolts

schillenger420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool is deadlier and with his standard gear is more versatile than Cap, that combined with his healing factor I believe will give him the win. After that he manages to take out whoever's left on the side of the Avengers. Shang Chi and Widow can win their fights, but if they do it's not without taking damage.... damage they can't heal from before Deadpool kills them. Winner, Thunderbolts. All this of course hinges on Captain America losing to Deadpool. If on the other hand Cap wins that fight (and hey, let's face it that's entirely possible) than he goes on to take out both Punisher and Elektra.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By robertloucksjr

Elektra's is being underrated here with her low level TK, silent scream, and ninja voodoo.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

What has Elektra done recently? I love the character to death, but it seems Marvel forgets she exists. I just remember that I stopped reading Thunderbolt when Elektra needed Deadpool to save her against a couple of soldiers :/

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By New_World_Order
@jashro44 said:

I think this could go either way. I agree with the majority consensus that deadpool would beat Rogers. Rogers is more skilled however deadpools healing factor makes him hard to drop and he does have some good showings against Steve as well. I don't think the skill gap is too far apart. Not sure about punisher vs black widow. I think punisher is more skilled (from what I have seen of black widows skill at least) and is tougher but black widow should have the physical edge. I think Shang chi should edge out elektra with his current nunchucks. They seem to have some area of effect to them and I think thats his edge. Nothing to big but I think there pretty even in terms of skill, speed and other areas but I would say shang chi is better armed to the point it will allow him to win.

This.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

Not sure about punisher vs black widow. I think punisher is more skilled (from what I have seen of black widows skill at least) and is tougher but black widow should have the physical edge.

In War Zone, Natasha said Castle was stronger than her, while she was faster than him.

Yea but I feel that statement was a bit weird. Black widow is suppose to be enhanced. This is the only feat I have seen which probably indicates she is stronger then punisher where she kills some guy in one hit. I am mainly giving her the physical edge because of her on paper stats though.

No Caption Provided

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool and Captain America HAVE fought before. Steve was winning.

40 ft apart and standard gear? Punisher pumps Shang Chi with 50 lbs of lead.

Elektra is superior to Black Widow in close to every aspect except for marksmanship. If Elektra can close the gap between her and Widow using the arcade games for cover, she takes a solid majority against Widow.

I'm sorry but Avengers take this 7.8/10 Punisher is a threat to them alone due to his standard gear and their starting distance.

Avatar image for one_tooth_pianist
One_Tooth_Pianist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool can beat Captain America

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Thunderbolts

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 k4tzm4n  Moderator

That's another old thread of mine that has been bumped today. Slow day, eh?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

@jonez120 said:

Deadpool and Captain America HAVE fought before. Steve was winning.

Do you have scans? Deadpool has stalemated Captain America before and was able to hold his own against Tiamat, who stomped Captain America in a mech that enhanced his abilities.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theindiedudes: is there a difference between the thunderbolts and the thunderboltz? Cause this is that team minus some members

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thunderbolts win because of reasons already stated

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Bump. Leaning towards Thunderbolts they have a solid gear advantage, and probably a edge in durability/endurance as well.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Bump