Jessica Drew, AKA Spider-Woman

No Caption Provided

vs.

Mary Walker, AKA Typhoid Mary

No Caption Provided

-------------

• 1 day prep for all.
  • In character.
  • Battle takes place in the Savage Land.
  • Miriem's equipment includes a bow (20 arrows), a spear, an axe, and one vibranium hunting knife.
  • Mary brings two katanas and her standard costume to the fight. She can switch between personalities at will and use all of her abilities interchangeably.
  • Jessica gets her standard costume. She can fly, and use her strength and venom blasts. If she uses her pheromones during the fight, default to "ends in sex."
  • Win by last woman standing. Death, KO, or incap all count as a win.

-------------

For more of my battles, click here!

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Couldn't Typhoid just set thon fire?Anyway, Typhoid, Spider, then Cave or Spider, Typhoid, then Cave. I believe Spider might have the superior resources however.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drew

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 17

@joygirl: im the new Kidman around here... :P

anyways Drew's pheromones work on Women iirc so she should win here

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Begins and ends in passionate intimacy.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Hopefully....

No Caption Provided

But really, Spider-Woman should win.

Jmarshmallow

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure said:

@joygirl said:
  • If [Jess] uses her pheromones during the fight, default to "ends in sex."

Defer to the OP. ^_^

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@joygirl said:

@serrure said:

@joygirl said:
  • If [Jess] uses her pheromones during the fight, default to "ends in sex."

Defer to the OP. ^_^

Best battle ever=)

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

all I see is, bodacious bodies!

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well even without her pheromones Jess has the faster reaction times, greater striking power, and she has energy projection... really this should all but be too easy for her

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serrure:

I don't think Jess's speed and power eclipse Cavewoman's, and Mary has energy projection as well (telekinesis and pyrokinesis). They all have different abilities at different levels, they all have the means to defeat the others, it's not gonna be an easy decision either way.

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@joygirl: not enough blood flow to think :)

serrure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By serrure

@joygirl: in terms of speed

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

she made wolverine stab himself... i can count the number of people who should be able to successfully pull that off on one hand

No Caption Provided

and given she can chain her blasts like so... i still dont see how they are putting her down before she puts them down

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@serrure:

I don't think Jess's speed and power eclipse Cavewoman's, and Mary has energy projection as well (telekinesis and pyrokinesis). They all have different abilities at different levels, they all have the means to defeat the others, it's not gonna be an easy decision either way.

I just have one thing to say to u joygirl "WOW" great thread especially the alternative if Jess uses her pheromones (ya certainly know how to bring tha boys to tha yard including me lol). Im not gonna really be able to get into this today but looking at it, I personally think what its gonna come down to is Cavewoman and Spider-woman. Cavewoman is the most physically dominant out of the three followed by Spider-woman, 1 day of prep isn't enough for Typhoid to full gauge their strength imo and that's (besides some other things) the deciding factor so she's the first to go down. As far Cavewoman vs Spider-woman go i'll have to look into that more before I post my opinion on it.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By comicace3

@joygirl: Funny how I found out I got tagged a month later. :P. Drew might be able to take it. Or hopefull ends is sex... with me being apart of it.... One can only hope.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Wait uhh, isn't Mary a TP user? Why doesn't she just TP them both?

NoSoAmazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the title...

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: Mary has TK and pyrokinesis, not TP.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Umm, yes she does. I can show a quick scan.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MICKEY-MOUSE

@joygirl: I don't know how new it is, but here is an example. I can show another where she isn't touching someone. This is from 2013 X-Men 8

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

@serrure: You do know that was the Skrull, not the real Spiderwoman right? People need to stop showing that scan. Not that, Spiderwoman is some slow poke, but the Skrull Queen had other powers as well above Spiderwoman.

Also if your other scan of that chain blast happened before secret invasion, that is probably the Skrull Queen as well.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero: That was weird, not sure I'd call that TP so much as just a weird psychic blast. Didn't know she was capable of that.

MICKEY-MOUSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Yeah, I'll look for her marvel handbook entry, but she's had TP for a while IIRC. Maybe it's a 2ndry mutation...shrugs.

From her wiki. I'll try to dig up some more feats.

Powers

Typhoid Mary is a mutant and possesses a number of psionic powers. Due to her mental illness, Mary's powers differ on which personality is 'in control'. As Mutant Zero, Mary appears to possess the same psionic powers utilized by both Typhoid and Bloody Mary. It is unknown whether the powers possessed by this personality are stronger than those of the "Bloody Mary" personality. Recent battles suggest they are more powerful, but take their toll on Mary when using them as a result of this increased strength.

• Telekinesis: She can levitate objects and people and can also project a telekinetic shield or force field. She can also release devastating force blasts. With this power, she can fly at great speed. She can levitate small objects over short distances (such as weapons of under 10 pounds; knives, razors, etc., which her "Bloody Mary" persona often gathered and assembled into improvised battle-armor.
  • Pyrokinesis: She has the power to create, control, and absorb fire.
  • Telepathy: She can implant mental suggestions in the minds of others. She can induce sleep in weak-minded individuals and most animals. She has the power to seduce and make others fall in love with her using her mind.
those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hopefully ends in sex. Also why does mary walker have zatannas outfit?

Cavedweller88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Its been a while since I been back on here but doesn't look like anything new has happened since (which is a shame cuz this is actually a very interesting battle). Now that my Cavewoman respect page is finished I can get back to doing Cavewoman battles, and speaking of battles its time I shed some light on who I believe wins this (very hot) battle. Cavewoman (imo) ultimately wins this battle because of one of her main skills being "stealth". Considering the weapons you have provided Meriem with (which she is very skilled in every last one of them), combined with her stealth Cavewoman can take out each one of these ladies before they even know where she's at. Even more up Meriems alley is the setting, "the savage jungle". You've basically put the two women in Cavewomans playground, Meriem is an expert level hunter and tracker, she can set up traps to catch or kill them or like I said before take them out without them even seeing her. Spider-Woman may prove to be the more difficult one because she also has enhanced senses so that might keep her from getting caught off guard by Cavewoman but i still don't see to much she can do against Meriem compared to all the things Meriem can do against her.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Spider-Woman

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers