Three Street-level Teams of Villains in a Royal Rumble!

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

Lord Chaos brings together three teams of streetlevel villains to battle it out for the glory of chaos. Whichever team wins will have any of its dead members resurrected, and they will all receive their heart's desire. The losers will stay dead, so there is a high degree of motivation to win!

They are all in character, but none will let their friendships with members of other teams influence their actions. They cannot create any inter-team alliances. All the teams will battle each other at once for supremacy.

Win by being the last team with any living/conscious/non-incapacitated members. The battle takes place in the middle of Las Vegas.  They start in groups 50' apart on the Strip.

The teams are:
Team 1: Lizard (classic), Morbius (standard), Mysterio (current), Typhoid Mary (current), Boba Fett (standard)

Team 2: Constrictor (standard with normal arms), Death Adder (standard), Electro (current), Sandman (current), Hobgoblin (classic Kingsley)

Team 3: Mr. Freeze (the original Batman animated version), Pyro (standard), General Grievous (RotS and the current Clone Wars computer series showings only), Kraven (standard), Dr. Octopus (current pod version)

Which team wins, and how does this go down?

Team 1

Lizard
Lizard

Morbius
Morbius

Mysterio
Mysterio

Typhoid Mary
Typhoid Mary

Boba Fett
Boba Fett

Team 2

Constrictor
Constrictor

Death Adder
Death Adder

Electro
Electro

Sandman
Sandman

Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin

Team 3

Mr. Freeze
Mr. Freeze

Pyro
Pyro

General Grievous
General Grievous

Kraven
Kraven

Dr. Octopus
Dr. Octopus
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Team 2

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By owie  Moderator
@jeanroygrant said:

Team 2

Because?
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Owie said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Team 2

Because?

Sand to The Man...He is key here

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AweSam

@jeanroygrant: Deathstroke and Sandman could solo both teams. Hobgoblin and Electro are just overkill.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By owie  Moderator
@AweSam said:

@jeanroygrant: Deathstroke and Sandman could solo both teams. Hobgoblin and Electro are just overkill.

My bad, that caption should have said "death adder," not "death stroke."  But Death Adder's picture and his name in the list above the pictures were still correct.

Sandman is tough to beat...but Mysterio could possibly fool him, Mr Freeze could possibly freeze him...Pyro or Mary could possibly fuse him.  While he's majorly powerful, he does lose to Spider-Man on a regular basis, so teams with highly intelligent guys like Doc Ock or Morbius, or tactically intelligent guys like Fett or Kraven could find ways to beat him the same way Spidey does.
AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AweSam

@Owie: I was wondering lol. Without Deathstroke they might lose. Team 2 is very tough, but they're all idiots. If they had Deathstroke he could lead them to an easy victory. Doc Ock is a nuclear physicist, if I'm correct. I doubt he could figure out a way to beat Sandy. Morbius would also prove invaluable since he's not much of a tactician. The other teams have some pretty hard hitters, but I think team 2 would come out victorious after a hard brawl. Electro, Sandman, and Hobgoblin would likely get tricked a lot because they're just so stupid, but I they would prove to be too much in the end.

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sherlock

Sandman Solos....everyone here actually.Without CIS there is literally nothing anyone here could do to harm him

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By owie  Moderator
First let me just ask everyone, OTHER than the Sandman factor, how do they all do? 

then moving on...

@AweSam said:

@Owie: I was wondering lol. Without Deathstroke they might lose. Team 2 is very tough, but they're all idiots. If they had Deathstroke he could lead them to an easy victory. Doc Ock is a nuclear physicist, if I'm correct. I doubt he could figure out a way to beat Sandy. Morbius would also prove invaluable since he's not much of a tactician. The other teams have some pretty hard hitters, but I think team 2 would come out victorious after a hard brawl. Electro, Sandman, and Hobgoblin would likely get tricked a lot because they're just so stupid, but I they would prove to be too much in the end.

Yeah I could see that.  I do think Doc Ock probably has given some thought to how to defeat Sandy given their long experience together.

@Sherlock said:
Sandman Solos....everyone here actually.Without CIS there is literally nothing anyone here could do to harm him
I disagree for the reasons in my post above, which I don't think are CIS.  He could be fused to glass, frozen, manipulated by Mysterio into killing his own teammates, or Mysterio could trick Electro into zapping Sandy by accident, which I believe can disrupt the bonds that hold his sand together.  They're in the middle of a city with all kinds of weird stuff including various tanks, so there are a host of things to trap him in, and Kraven is a think-on-his-feet trap-master.  Sandman has made a whole career of being tricked and trapped by lesser-powered individuals.  That being said, he is the most difficult guy to beat.
AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AweSam

@Owie: Without Sandman, they still kick ass, just not as much.