#1  Edited By Joygirl

Three-Finger

No Caption Provided

vs.

Jason Voorhees

No Caption Provided

--------------------------------

- 2 days prep

- Jason is freshly resurrected (not Jason X or any other special version of the character).

- Three-Finger circa Wrong Turn 3, the chronologically latest of the Wrong Turn series.

- Jason can use his machete and longbow, and whatever else he can scrounge up around Crystal Lake during his prep.

- Three-Finger can raid the cabin, hospital, and surrounding area for whatever weapons or ubiquitous razor wire he wants. He is not, however, allowed to use any vehicles.

- Fight takes place near a forested lake in Wyoming.

- Win by death (de-animating Jason in a semi-permanent fashion counts as a win)

---------------------------------

For more of my battles, check here!

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Pope052

@joygirl: I've been waiting so long for someone to do this battle...Honestly it could go either way but i'll do a case for each:

Why Three Finger could win:

• Three Finger is never the close combat type of guy, he's alot faster than Jason and has a lot of traps at his disposal to stop Jason from reaching him, he is pretty durable aswell (surviving shotgun blasts, explosions, etc.)
  • Now both combatants aren't the smartest fighters but Three-Finger could easily outsmart Jason into falling for traps or getting shot in the head with an arrow.
  • Three-Finger uses the environment alot better than Jason as well.

Why Jason could win:

• Jason has super-human strength and durability. His strength is enough to toss Three-Finger up into the air and let him fall onto his neck, he has taken alot more than Three-Finger ever has, (Freddy couldn't even kill him in the Dream World).
  • Three Finger might possibly be afraid of Jason as he's never faced another killer.
  • Jason has the close combat advantage, Three Finger is hopeless if Jason grabs a hold of him, he will get his head ripped off.
  • Three Finger is much weaker than Jason, Jason feels no pain so Three Finger would have to decapitate him to win, most of his traps aren't strong enough to take Jason down.

If Three-Finger plays it dumb, Jason stomps hard. If he plays it smart, he might just barely win but it's unlikely.

I'd pick Jason 7/10 times...

Avatar image for fuchsia_nightingale
Fuchsia_Nightingale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Jason.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@pope052:

Awesome post, makes making the thread worth it :D

Rebuttal:

I could argue that Three-Finger is not only smarter, but MUCH smarter than Jason. Of all the plots and devices in Wrong Turn, the most devious sadistic ones tend to be schemed up by 3F, more than the other mutants or even normal humans. Also, 3F doesn't feel pain either -- he gets shot twice in the leg in WT5 and giggles, and he ate his other 2 fingers. And I wouldn't say Jason is more durable either -- he is durable, but he DOES always end up dying. 3F endures similar amounts of punishment, except that he actually survives it rather than just being resurrected by Crystal Lake.

Jason's best friends here are his strength, and the ability to show up behind you. With 3F's ubiquitous and liberal use of razor wire, however, maneuvering will be really tricky.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pope052

@joygirl: Agreed, but Jason's durability is vastly superior to Three Finger's..

• Freddy was actually trying to kill Jason in the Dream World and couldn't, yes I know Jason woke up quick enough before Freddy killed him but he slammed a giant container on him and said "Why won't you die!".
  • He got hit head on by a torpedo, stabbed by falling metal poles, smashed around by a sand container, sliced multiple times by Freddy's claws and his own machete, got stabbed directly in the eyes, got set on fire and landed into the water, and was still strong enough to lunge Freddy's arm through his chest.

Three-Finger has the intelligence and resources to win against Jason but I just can't see him putting him down after all Jason has took before it shouldn't be much different and Freddy is more of a threat than Three-Finger.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

How would you feel if I gave Three-Finger access to his truck?

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#7 wildvine  Moderator

@joygirl

For the first time possibly ever, I must disagree with you. Having seen all the Friday the 13th's. And all the Wrong Turns (but most pertinently pt 3) Jason still wins. To be fair, three finger could make some fun traps with two days prep, but nothing bad enough to stop Jason. Lets not forget that Jason knows his way around a forest as well as Three Finger. Traps would (at best) slow Jason down. Assuming he wandered into them at all. Once he got his hands on Three Finger, it would be over. Jason would just lop his head off. Or bend him in half. Hard to fight back with a broken spine.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine:

Though Three-Finger is still pretty quick in melee too, even if he would assuredly lose. And if I may refer to Wrong Turn 5, 3F and his brothers were making extremely elaborate traps (such as the linoleum knife/car door rig) in an incredibly short amount of time (a few minutes or so). With 2 days of prep he'll have some serious stuff rigged up around the forest. He used snares to, in Wrong Turn 1, and if Jason steps into even one of them he's gonna be nothing more than a pinata for Three-Finger to pincushion with arrows.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 wildvine  Moderator

@joygirl

You may not. He did nothing so elaborate in 3. Also, if bullets don't stop Jason, how will arrows?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine:

Well, I chose WT3 because it is the latest film chronologically, which means that all of his feats from 1-5 are valid. And arrows won't put Jason down per se, but if he is immobile and takes a few through his head, that SHOULD make him say night-night for a few years.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

@joygirl said:

@wildvine:

Well, I chose WT3 because it is the latest film chronologically, which means that all of his feats from 1-5 are valid. And arrows won't put Jason down per se, but if he is immobile and takes a few through his head, that SHOULD make him say night-night for a few years.

Negative. He did nothing so elaborate in 3, I.E. it is not feasible to assume he would use anything like that in this situation. Three Finger does not know Jason, or his powers. So he would use similar tactics as in part 3. Not pt 5 or 6.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Wolfrazer

Not really...in Goes to Hell, Jason was shot in the head and that didn't really take him down at all. Though him being immobilized he won't be that way for long its not like he wouldn't be able to free himself.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Joygirl

@wolfrazer:

his durability obviously fluctuates but he is frequently defeated, usually by teenagers. Being completely pincushioned or dismembered will likely take him out of the fight, despite being able to survive it for a while. Also, wasn't he more durable in hell since he is technically already dead?

@wildvine:

But the watching order is:

so far. So he has already done everything by the time 3 rolled around. Unless his mind decayed within the time from 4 to 3, which seems unlikely.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: It would increase his chances of winning, but Jason is simply too durable to be taken down by Three-Finger and especially is he gets close...

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Wolfrazer

@joygirl: He wasn't really defeated by teenagers after part 4 in terms of killing him(except for Goes to Hell). At best they just BFR'd him, part 6 with Tommy who really is the only one who is smart enough to plan anything and even then he was going to die via drowning by Jason if he wasn't saved. Part 7, another BFR via dead dad chaining him again, Part 8 another BFR via toxic waste, part 9...I mean that is really the only other time he was killed and that required a member of the Voorhees family and a special dagger.

I mean...I guess 3F could incapacitate Jason. But...3F is usually dealing with humans, not a supernatural undead being so I find it unlikely.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 wildvine  Moderator

@joygirl The watching order is not relevant to this. You used part 3 3F as the guy. He has not used anything like that in pt 3. So either his tactics changed, or he has degraded mentally.

Jason is super strong, a trap would not hold him long if he fell for it. And I really doubt arrows in the head would stop him. He operates on a pretty defective brain to start with. And another thing, Jason being beat by teens is jobbing if there ever was such a thing.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine:

Technically I said:

@joygirl said:

- Three-Finger circa Wrong Turn 3, the chronologically latest of the Wrong Turn series.

"Circa" Wrong Turn 3 means chronologically at that time. If I had used Napoleon Boneparte when he was 45 years old, that doesn't mean that a feat he accomplished at 42 would not count, since by age 45 he still would have done that thing. Circa WT3 just means he has already done everything he did in the other films -- all of his feats count. Maybe he just wasn't feeling particularly creative in WT3 (though if I recall correctly, he has a few amazing durability feats from that movie -- or was that WT2?).

Jason IS super strong, and super durable, and a total badass. I am not denying that at all. And I think 3F would barely win, and if he did it'd be maybe 6/10. Three-Finger also has things besides arrows -- if Jason falls into a snare or other trap, 3F can beat at him like a pinata with his axe or a machete if he sees the arrows aren't working. He could also rig a trap that uses razor wire to dismember him, which will put Jason down. If Jason manages to catch up with him, however, and close in melee, 3F is likely toast unless he can escape.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 wildvine  Moderator
Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wildvine said:

@joygirl

You may not. He did nothing so elaborate in 3. Also, if bullets don't stop Jason, how will arrows?

Arrows shot by super magic mutant inbreeds are far more effective than guns!

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@wildvine said:

@joygirl

For the first time possibly ever, I must disagree with you. Having seen all the Friday the 13th's. And all the Wrong Turns (but most pertinently pt 3) Jason still wins. To be fair, three finger could make some fun traps with two days prep, but nothing bad enough to stop Jason. Lets not forget that Jason knows his way around a forest as well as Three Finger. Traps would (at best) slow Jason down. Assuming he wandered into them at all. Once he got his hands on Three Finger, it would be over. Jason would just lop his head off. Or bend him in half. Hard to fight back with a broken spine.

I have to agree, Jason was nigh unbeatable (mostly beaten through plot device). Most of those traps are useless, as Jason doesn't really feel pain, and has taken much worse and shrugged it off.

Jason is just too super human, and too ridiculous.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RisingBean

I have not seen the Wrong Turn movies that I recall. I make a plan to at this point.

But my two coppers is this.

If Jason falls back on his old school tactics, he too can make snares and the like. If he goes all demon killer route, you pretty much need psychics (like the girls in 7-8), BFR ala a thick chain and a lake, or mortar rounds.

So if this 3 Finger guy can't pull that off, I wonder if Jason would go down before the 90 minute wrap up the movie plot contrivance occurs.

Edit: Watched part 1 again. I have seen it. I just wasn't overly impressed with it and must have deleted it from my memory. I'll download the others as time permits.

OptimusPalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By OptimusPalm

Three finger clearly has more than three fingers...

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Three fingers becomes 1 dead puppy... Hmmm that sounded more epic in my head

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

A mutant inbred vs a near unstoppable killing machine......my vote is for Jason

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#25  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I only watched the Wrong Turn series up to number 2, so I don't know what Three Fingers is capable of in part 3, but I'm assuming it's more or less like the other mutants, slightly enhanced strength and durability with a knack for setting traps. If this is the case, Jason wins. The only trap that Mr.Fingers can use that will stop Jason is if he comes up with something that can decapitate him, other than that, it will be useless. Eventually the fight will get to close combat and Jason will literally punch his head off.

Jason 9/10

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. Watched the first 3 WT movies. You owe me for my pain, Joy.

Outside of a trap or two that could actually dismember, Jason should stomp. I know Jason gets the lay of the land, so I doubt he would actually wander into one, but it is a possibility.

Three finger is slow. He takes shots he shouldn't and doesn't seem to feel pain. He is alot like Jason in that he is a man child with a reasonable skill of woodcraft. Personally I see him closing to melee because he isn't scared and being taken apart (literally) for his effort.

Hell, I think Jason would run through the brothers from part 1 and the family from part 2 as well.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I take it you're not interested in watching the two prequels? :P He has a few more physical feats (like laughing off gunfire).

Cara_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't bother watching wrong turn 3 movie because the intro imo was so terrible my dad and I sent it back to Netflix moments after we put the disc in.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: No, I'll watch them. I just happened across a DVD 3 pack at my local store and I was going to watch them for this thread so I bought them. They are not the worst horror movies I have seen, but damn they are sorta bad. I'll hope to find the prequels on Netflix once I get on there. And I'll amend my post as needed afterward.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Awww, I really liked them. :( But yeah in chronological order it's 4, 5, 1, 2, 3. Also if it makes it more bearable WT4 has a copious amount of lesbians?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Wolfrazer

Speaking of are comic feats allowed for Jason or just movies? Just curious. Though I still feel good about Jason winning the majority.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: I like them in the horror movie, so bad they are good way. They are not Trick R Treat, straight up good, but they have their moments.

As for lesbians, never got into them. They wouldn't dig me and I don't like teases that can't eventually turn to more. Same reason I do not frequent strip clubs.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: I bet you hate the teasing in comics then right? :P I HATE teasing...it's so...frustrating lol, good thing other comics(like the F13th comics yay!) show everything, no teasing there!

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RisingBean

@risingbean: I bet you hate the teasing in comics then right? :P I HATE teasing...it's so...frustrating lol, good thing other comics(like the F13th comics yay!) show everything, no teasing there!

Well at least that is recessive teasing... Bah, my real answer is I have the internets!

Also I sorta find it hard to be interested in a girl when she has half of her head missing from a machete a page after she bares her goods.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

Well at least that is recessive teasing... Bah, my real answer is I have the internets!

Also I sorta find it hard to be interested in a girl when she has half of her head missing from a machete a page after she bares her goods.

Eh at least it's shown!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer: Just movies. Comics always make sh** crazy uneven.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl: Mmmk, well then still pulling for Jason.

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#38  Edited By Oscuro

Jason

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason wins

Skullanders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason kills Three Finger before proceeding to kill the rest of his family right in front of their victims to show them who the real threat is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a937e573d769
deactivated-5a937e573d769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does Jason have a longbow here? He was never shown to be able to use one, only Pam & Reboot Jason have ever killed anyone with a bow.

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason stomps. Chavez gave three finger the fight of his life. Jason straight up punches his head off.