Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Thragg has no defense against spiritual attacks, and Sensui can predict his moves

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one who threatens planets just by existing with 5% of their power

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The who is stated able to bust planets, people weaker than him who have bust planets, fight on the sun, and those weaker than him who have fought planet busters in turn.

Thragg stomps. Feats, scaling, statements.

Also major speed blitz.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: I argue predicting moves be hard with the massive speed disadvatage. Not to mention Thragg is a top notch train and proven fighter among a race that pride fighting.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: I’m not going to get into the combat speed discussion, but Sensui is ridiculously more skilled than Thragg.

YYH has a significant amount of skill showing throughout the series and Sensui is one of the more skilled fighters in the verse at the point that he appears.

Viltrumites are a warrior race but they have essentially no significant skill showings, their fights are almost always determined by superior strength and pain tolerance. Thragg being the best of his race is 100% stat based, and basically tells us nothing about his skill.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kaijuking

@man_of_miracles: so Invincible has no skill showings eh?

Not only do we have tons, and I mean tons of showings and statements of Characters like Thragg, Battle Beast, Allen, Rex, and more have flat out statements and encyc entries on train in multipme martial arts, weapon fighting, and in the case of Battle Beast a unique hand to hand style he made. Battle Beast is stated alone to have Mastered, M A S T E R, every known fighting style in our galaxy as well. Thragg was stated and shown have thousands years battle experience in to the death matches with Viltrumite level beings, and wars with super sci world conquering armies. He also beat the insane skilled Battle Beast in a days long straight fight while wounded to hell. Thragg who was stated to train since birth to be the best fighter and shown training his kids to easy kill Ragnarr with move sets.

The point is Invincible characters are shown preforming complex MA moves and styles, stated to have the MA knowledge, and in case of Thragg 1000s of years proving his strength over others under his belt.

Now way you convince me Sensui beats that in skill.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Show me any examples of complex MA moves and styles from Viltrumites. Find me any actual statements of this supposed skill. Because I’ve read Invincible and as fun as the Viltumite fights are, it rarely if every reached a level beyond bullrushes, headlocks and pummeling opponents with superior stats.

Sensui manhandled Yusuke who had literally just come from a martial arts tournament he won where a number of martial arts masters were fighting along with centuries old demons.

Even before that we have examples of Yusuke taking on large groups of opponents with similar stats as a human with his bare hands. I don’t recall many instances of a Viltumite taking on multiple opponents without a substantial stat advantage.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thragg probably, I’m pretty sure yyh capped at island lvl or something

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kaijuking

@man_of_miracles:

1: nice bait. You know damn well we are limited to mobil phones and cannot post scans right now due to glitches. Really?

2: why does complex martial art moves mean more skilled? Here is a secret, its the opposite. Real world MMA use simple moves and one on one Grapple is king. There is soooooo many documentries last 20 years proving flashy complex MA styles are a joke compared to try and true moves. Need tons of video links? I can show that.

3: the statements are in the Comics and in the Invincible Encyclopedia. When I can I will post those.

4: Sensui stats (all areas) are less than Thraggs anyway by feats. If we go by statements they are still par by Thragg statements. Either way.

5: Viltrumites fight all kinds of hax foes like Robot, Atom Eve, Space Rider, or Tech Jacket to name a few. Tech Jacket and Eve uses blade weapons. We also have Ragnarr, Dinosaurus, and Battle Beast who have all fought and lost to Thragg regardless being outfitted with razor teeth and claws as natural weapons vs a weaponless Thragg.

6: still no counters to Thraggs combat experience? There is none. I know. You have a kid vs a 1000s year old being whose leadership depends on non stop battles to keep it.