Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules

Thokk/Battle Beast and Grand Regent Thragg (Image/Skybound comics)

Vs

Darkseid (DC comics)

Standard gear for everyone.

(No "true form Darkseid" and No anti life equation.)

Morals off

No prep time.

Starting distance is 100 meters.

Perfect teamwork, (no infighting)

Rounds

Round 1: Post Crisis Darkseid

Round 2: New 52/Rebirth Darkseid

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid both rounds, iirc just overall better.

Avatar image for deactivated-64cf1207095fb
deactivated-64cf1207095fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

Stomp for darkseid.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@thedailybagel said:

Stomp for darkseid.

no

@chris2kzombieki said:

Darkseid both rounds, iirc just overall better.

How tho

Post Crisis lost to DD and hardly got the chance to have good feats

Rebirth lost to Sups and only got impressive once he started having amps to his name

N52 is the only version with a actual teambust on record and even that's very early on and contradicted by later showings

Seems like bad comparison no

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Thragg and BB are multi-Continental-Moon-Small Planet level. Thragg is debatably planet level, but again its debatable.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@chris2kzombieki said:

@professorrespect: Thragg and BB are multi-Continental-Moon-Small Planet level. Thragg is debatably planet level, but again its debatable.

So is Sups and Seid's overall record against a morals on version of him has been poor

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Darkseids omega beams one shot Super no? And didn't he stomp Hal, casually?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Darkseids omega beams one shot Super no? And didn't he stomp Hal, casually?

No to neither from my knowledge, Rebirth Sups shook off his stuff pretty easy

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@chris2kzombieki said:
@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

He does so here and here. Fairly certain he does this numerous times.

That's early N52, the version chronologically weaker than Post Crisis (the version Manhattan changed to make him weaker by removing ten years) and Rebirth (the merged version that manhandled Seid while occupied saving others) hardly much impressive etc

Same with the second, it's early in his run and very easily contradicted by his later outings that aren't on this level, jobbing. He does not do either "numerous times" either.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki said:
@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

That's early N52, the version chronologically weaker than Post Crisis (the version Manhattan changed to make him weaker by removing ten years) and Rebirth (the merged version that manhandled Seid while occupied saving others) hardly much impressive etc

Same with the second, it's early in his run and very easily contradicted by his later outings that aren't on this level, jobbing. He does not do either "numerous times" either.

I recall he got good feats during Darkseid war.

You seem to have some weird inconsistencies on how you place characters.....

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:
@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

I recall he got good feats during Darkseid war

Eh not really

You seem to have some weird inconsistencies on how you place characters

Feel free to mention them in detail then

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chris2kzombieki said:
@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:
@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

Eh not really

Tony is planetary according to you in the Nolan vs IM thread, despite the feat only happening once.

Tony> Darkseid then?

Thats the main one imo. (Relation to Invincible vs Marvel/DC)

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don’t read Invincible so I don’t know why I was tagged.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@professorrespect:

How tho

By being stronger than anyone in Invincible. I don't think they're planet or even moon level consistently to be honest with you, and there's more to a fight than that anyway.

Everyone has jobbed to DD, granted I can't speak for Pre 52 Seid as much.

Rebirth lost to Sups and only got impressive once he started having amps to his name

Losing to Supes doesn't = losing to Thragg and BB. He's better than both of them.

N52 is the only version with a actual teambust on record and even that's very early on and contradicted by later showings

New 52 DS was almost always a beast tbh. Not sure what you mean by contradictory showings.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18 Zetsu-San  Online

I mean comic “high tiers” in general aren’t exactly “high tier” by battle forum standards, in the vast majority of comics. I don’t know why people seem to single out Invincible like it’s the only one. lol

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:
@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:
@professorrespect said:
@chris2kzombieki said:

Eh not really

Tony is planetary according to you

No he isn't? Lol

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

How tho

By being stronger than anyone in Invincible

Rebirth Sups beat him clean and I wouldn't say he's superior to all of Invincible.

Everyone has jobbed to DD

Apart from a wide spectrum of characters including Sups?

Losing to Supes doesn't = losing to Thragg and BB

I think it does quite frankly, a morals on Sups occupied with saving citizens beating you will definitely add to two morals off similarly powered characters fighting you.

New 52 DS was almost always a beast tbh. Not sure what you mean by contradictory showings

Not really? Bar the first teambust he was getting hurt bad off individual JLA members and outright could not beat Wonder Woman solo

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#21  Edited By Lilbroomstick
@zetsu-san said:

I mean comic “high tiers” in general aren’t exactly “high tier” by battle forum standards, in the vast majority of comics. I don’t know why people seem to single out Invincible like it’s the only one. lol

This is kind of true lol

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@zetsu-san said:

This is kind of true lol

People hate on Invincible. There is a huge bias and movement against Invincible being moon level and able to challeneg other moon to planet level characters like Hulk, Thor, weaker versions of Superman, ect.

Thats why Invincible is targeted lately, plus Season 2 is right around the corner.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#24 Zetsu-San  Online

@lilbroomstick said:
@zetsu-san said:

This is kind of true lol

People hate on Invincible. There is a huge bias and movement against Invincible being moon level and able to challeneg other moon to planet level characters like Hulk, Thor, weaker versions of Superman, ect.

Thats why Invincible is targeted lately, plus Season 2 is right around the corner.

I mean the current team of baddies that the Avengers are about to face, are being hyped up as city level individually. If you ask me, moon/planet stuff are just things writers throw out here and there, out of obligation, rather than a level they actually like writing at. lol

GGAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GGAllen
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@zetsu-san said:

This is kind of true lol

Nah, that's a normal trend every time there's an animation, live-action TV, or a movie coming out about any superheroes.

Especially if the animation/live action TV/movie is good. Because we know that good movie = powerful character. Let's give them affirmative action in battle debates.

Spider-Man is getting the same publicity because the recent release is better than most other recent superheroes movie. Homelander also get the same treatment to some extent, because nobody can really argue The Boys is a bad show.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@ggallen said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:
@lilbroomstick said:
@zetsu-san said:

This is kind of true lol

Nah, that's a normal trend every time there's an animation, live-action TV, or a movie coming out about any superheroes.

Spider-Man is getting the same publicity because the recent release is better than most other recent superheroes movie. Homelander also get the same treatment to some extent, because nobody can really argue The Boys is a bad show.

Sounds like all fancanon to me etc, I enjoy the bad takes though