amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By amami

Thought Robot murderstomp.

In the first place, Have you read Superman Beyond?

Please read actual story and other Morrison's work before downplaying Thought Robot.

I wonder how many people have really read Superman Beyond.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Speedster101

Couldn't Protege take Thought Robots powers while maintaining the powers drained from all the marvel cosmics?...

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By amami

@speedster101:

Even if Protege could drain and copy TR power that TR can adapt to anything, He can't drain/copy Superman's "story" which power TR and make TR immensely strong. It is metafictional and Grant morrison implied in story and his interview that the story of Superman is beyond even comic industry and writer,TR Superman is powerd by it's story. so Protage can neither drain it nor copy it.The core of TR is very story of Superman which resemble own stories. As Superman said in Superman Beyond, TR Superman is Self-resembling meta-textual Deus ex Machina to bring back "Happy end".

It was because Mandrakk is embodiment of metafictional grim and gritty and nihilistic movement aka BAD-END around comic culture and even culture itself that Mandrakk could damage TRSuperman.

It is originally very metafictional and meta-conceptual battle between TR Superman and Mandrakk. They didn't fight at who is stronger style. They fought at which story they embodies are bigger and greater. No matter powerful character is in "set", It is meaningless.

If you want to know more about TR Superman, You had better read Final crisis and Superman Beyond 3D.You will understand why Superman Beyond is 3D.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege stomps.

TR is not even above Odin.

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By amami

@mazeraiii:

What is your basis?

Without story and the power which make s TR adapt to everything, TR Superman is bigger than Limbo,God sphere,Orrery of worlds which hold infinite number of multiverse ,combined.

I didn't know that Odin could be easily omniversal.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thought robot stomps

YEP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amami said:

@speedster101:

Even if Protege could drain and copy TR power that TR can adapt to anything, He can't drain/copy Superman's "story" which power TR and make TR immensely strong. It is metafictional and Grant morrison implied in story and his interview that the story of Superman is beyond even comic industry and writer,TR Superman is powerd by it's story. so Protage can neither drain it nor copy it.The core of TR is very story of Superman which resemble own stories. As Superman said in Superman Beyond, TR Superman is Self-resembling meta-textual Deus ex Machina to bring back "Happy end".

It was because Mandrakk is embodiment of metafictional grim and gritty and nihilistic movement aka BAD-END around comic culture and even culture itself that Mandrakk could damage TRSuperman.

It is originally very metafictional and meta-conceptual battle between TR Superman and Mandrakk. They didn't fight at who is stronger style. They fought at which story they embodies are bigger and greater. No matter powerful character is in "set", It is meaningless.

If you want to know more about TR Superman, You had better read Final crisis and Superman Beyond 3D.You will understand why Superman Beyond is 3D.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amami:

What is your basis?

He has no feats putting him above Odin, plain and simple.

Without story and the power which make s TR adapt to everything, TR Superman is bigger than Limbo,God sphere,Orrery of worlds which hold infinite number of multiverse ,combined

First: DC Multiverse is nof infinite, not even close, it only has 52 Universes.

Second: He doesn't seem to be big, in fact here is how big are Monitors in comparison to humans and Superman :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111229114/4928832-countdown+51-25.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111229114/4928843-countdown+43-04.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111229114/4928844-final+crisis+-+superman+beyond+001-006.jpg

And here is how big Monitors are in comparison to TR :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111229114/4928849-final+crisis+-+superman+beyond+002-014.jpg

And here is how big Mandrakk in comparison to TR :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111229114/4928869-final+crisis+-+superman+beyond+002-020.jpg

And here is how big is Mandrakk in comparison to Superman :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111229114/4928893-final+crisis+007-023.jpg

If you compare them you can clearly that TR is not bigger than Multiverse, he is only 2-3 times bigger than humans.

I didn't know that Odin could be easily omniversal.

TR....Omniversal!?

No Caption Provided

TR got rekt by featless Mandrakk, the same Mandrakk got rekt by Green Lanterns, who are nowhere near Omniversal.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111229114/4928903-final+crisis+007-026.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111229114/4928904-final+crisis+007-027.jpg

wyrm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege stomps.

TR is not even above Odin.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if Protege can copy his powers.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By newecho

The problem I have with thought robot is he has nofeats.. I mean mandrak is as ooverrated as nekron, so I don't see how he wins?.. Has he did anything other than final crisis?

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin was tearing at the fabric of the Multiverse. So I wouldn't say he's a chump. Besides creating a pocket Universe, does Thought Robot have any actual feats?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_caped_crusader: I have read final crisis 3 times. I know what they did during that. Its over stated what mandrak did but that is not really important for the discussion. I was wondering if thought robot ever appeared again ? BTW I am not arguing for protege either. They are both plot devices.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amami: I have it but haven't touched it yet. Lol

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Overmonitor

@mazeraiii: troll fail. You and pr0d1gy seem to always be wrong. You misinterpret feats and scans and use them out of context and talk about stories which you don't know very well. Protege was defeated rather easily in the end.

TR has plenty of feats you are just ignorant of them. He has at least as many as Protege.

To say TR is below Odin... I don't see how you feel credible.

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at TR not even being above Odin.

The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@the_caped_crusader: I have read final crisis 3 times. I know what they did during that. Its over stated what mandrak did but that is not really important for the discussion. I was wondering if thought robot ever appeared again ? BTW I am not arguing for protege either. They are both plot devices.

Read the thread. I updated it.

The last scan of the comic said "To be continued", but to my knowledge, they haven't continued it.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol this thread is hysterical the Odin wank is always Godly.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pr0d1gy

@overmonitor said:

@mazeraiii: troll fail. You and pr0d1gy seem to always be wrong. You misinterpret feats and scans and use them out of context and talk about stories which you don't know very well. Protege was defeated rather easily in the end.

TR has plenty of feats you are just ignorant of them. He has at least as many as Protege.

To say TR is below Odin... I don't see how you feel credible.

Provide feats and some scans. Don't let your mouth do the arguing.

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Overmonitor

@pr0d1gy: I have many times on this site. So many times. It gets old. There are many scans online. I dont need to play this game.

One of you guys said TR is barely larger than human. Seriously you did not even read the arc. TR is beyond multiversal. Fact. IE the 52 multiverses were each basketball sized compared to him.

Why don't you provide scans for once?

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know what level TR is, but I'm asking you to construct an argument with supporting feats.

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By amami

@mazeraiii:

First: DC Multiverse is nof infinite, not even close, it only has 52 Universes.

It is appearent from your statement that You don't read even DC comics.

Multiversity and Convergence showed that Infinite Universe are back in Local multiverse and infinite multiverse is within orrery of the worlds and Orrery of worlds hold even Hypertime which hold infinite number of multiverse.

Second: He doesn't seem to be big, in fact here is how big are Monitors in comparison to humans and Superman :

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/30874/4009954-3438147648-DC-Co.jpg

This Map show that God Sphere hold Orrery of worlds where It was implied in Convergence that it hold even infinite number of multiverse=Hypertime, Limbo is above God Sphere, Monitor Sphere hold God sphere and Limbo. Only it proves that you have not read it.

And,Refference about Monitor Ship said that Monitor Ship is immensely big, but They are only nano-machines made by Monitors and microscopic in Monitor realm.

This statement proves that Monitor Sphere is far bigger than Orrery of The world and Monitor only become small in multiverse. So your reasoning is very irrelevant.

In the first place, TR SUperman hold Limbo and Multiverse in his finger.

TR....Omniversal!?

TR got rekt by featless Mandrakk, the same Mandrakk got rekt by Green Lanterns, who are nowhere near Omniversal.

Only it proves that you have not even read Final Crisis.

As I and other people already proved, TR and Mandrakk fought at highest plane of existence in DC entire cosmology.

And Secondly, Mandrakk defeated by Green Lantern is Rox Ogama who is not Dax Novu aka Original Mandrakk.

And Ogama was alredy weakend to extreme level by "Miracle Machine" which bring metafictional "Happy End". Happy End Defeated Bad End aka Mandrakk. So Mandrakk was alredy defeated before Hal did it. It is apparently written in stories. It proves that You don't even read Final Crisis.

@darthaznable:

Oh , You don’t know what you’re missing.

You should read Final Crisis and Superman Beyond 3D.

I think that It is masterpiece.

wyrm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege one shots these bad clown

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By amami
taylan93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege wins.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at those saying protégés wins without providing any arguments and desragerfing anami a argument on top of that since anami is the only legit person to not fall into the pattern of saying lol x stomps il give it to to thought robot.

wyrm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Incursion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

amami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By amami

I want to hear about what based on from people who say Protage stomps.

Statement without reasoning and knowing opponent is nothing more than troll.

You should debunk or refute my and other statement or express why Protage wins before insisting without reasoning.

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Protege wins

Just a bump

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Robot

AndreyS1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AndreyS1337

Protege should win.

He/she has better feats and better enemies. Thought Robot has plot manipulation abilities. But it is joke abilities like Toon Force and Omniversal manipulation.

"Protege one shots these bad clown" as someone said.

Dhanraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Dhanraj

Protege wins because when he copies the powers of TR, he will also start to adapt to the Thought robot's powers. Moreover he also copied almost whole powerful marvel characters during his time. So Thought robot will lose here

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thought robot is a self assembled hyper story which exists in the monitor sphere, the highest of infinite dimensions. He can instantly adapt to counter any threat. The Protégé was beaten by the Living Tribunal and Scathan the Approver after he mimicked Tribunal. If this is pre Tribunal Protégé TR stomps, if this is post tribunal Protégé, he should have the upper hand, as Tribunal is the embodiment of the Marvel multiverse.

Avatar image for wally_west-the_fastest_man_ali
Wally_West-The_Fastest_Man_Alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought Robot

DarkseidThanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers