• 133 results
#101 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: It does not surprise me, to be honest. I'm used to seeing bullshit from him, this is just a regular day at the office. The scan he sent just proves how limited his knowledge is and the fact that most things he says are just pulled out of his ass.

#102 Edited by etriel (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@etriel: univesre 51 is a megaverse ? lol

@rampagethefirst@soratoumiga

here is another in conjuction to my previous post to you guys. this is the stupidest thing you will ever read. ever.

No Caption Provided

according to kryptonianpride. everything in sandman, lucifer and vertigo is kirby contuinity and only exists in universe 51 which is a megaverse which is stupid because its just called a universe in the guide. he is literally the only person on this damned planet who believes this.

even the other cas supes backers i asked on other forums thinks this is stupid.

and by the way. you guessed it. he literally has no actual evidence for these claims. 0% evidence. i swear he doesnt. we can even prove this is wrong for an awfully so many many reasons that basic intelligence on how dc works can literally debunk this absurd stupidity of all stupidities.

i actually sent many devastitingly powerful arguments debunking these claims. he instead avoided trying to address my arguments and blablablabla.

its no better than saying that goku can defeat mxyzptlk because puppies bark. what the fuck does the reasoning and the scan have to do with a damn anything?

what daxnovu/krptonianpride does is the equivalent of showing you a picture of a kitten and claiming it is evidence for whatever he claims it is evidence for.

kryptonianpride is the kind of person who will argue that a falling apple from the tree is evidence that einsteins theory of relativity is wrong. why? because he fucking said it is evidence. thats why.

he is literally trolling you right now. i highly suggest you stop arguing with him because we are all wasting our time here.

ill send you another one that will also not only convince you he is a troll again. it will also confuse you.

#103 Posted by Supermanthor (13310 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: LOL I AM NOT EVEN SURPRISED AT THIS POINT

#104 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

Well then, debating someone who doesn't really debate, just says random shit is pointless. I'm done with him.

#105 Posted by bdelloidgrain2 (1318 posts) - - Show Bio

Worlds Funnest Mxy, as shown in the picture, would win.

#106 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Universe 51 is a megaverse. Here, he directly states it. So, what exactly is your issue here and why are you making up your own head canon?

The Spectre depowered Myx in Days of Vengeance. All versions of Myx are the same, including WF. If you don't believe that, I urge you to read the comics in question listed above where Myx himself says he is the same version through out every appearace he has made. Rox Ogama, a Monitor without his powers, defeated the Spectre and the Radiant at the same time.

So the question is answered. Monitors with no powers > WF Myx. And also Nix has the same Creation feat WF Myx has, identically the same.

---

"The Dying God left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless. Here, at the end of all stories, where Mandrakk dwells."

#107 Posted by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair, it is better you stop debating. Nothing you have posted is of a factual manner. You aren't up to date on DC comics publications at the moment. I do hope you get a subscription though, or find a library near by that has all the references that you need.

You've cited that Myx can end and create CREATION and I've shown you that Monitors without their powers can do the same. And that Mandrakk and CAS obliterate those same Monitors. I've also shown you that WF myx was depowered by the Spectre, and that a Monitor without his powers destroyed the Spectre and the Radiant at the same time. You lost the debate, but you continue to linger on like a ghost...or...like a dying fawn who was already eaten by a lion and who's central nervous system to cause its body to flicker a little. I'm more than happy to continue the debate, when you have a debate to propose.

---

"The Dying God left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless."

Well then, debating someone who doesn't really debate, just says random shit is pointless. I'm done with him.

#108 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

WF Mxy still lolstomps

#109 Edited by etriel (361 posts) - - Show Bio

no where in that article does it mention the word "megaverse" no really. everyone who is reading this. use CTRL + F and find the word "megaverse" in that article it is zero. more delusional lies from dax.

nor does that scan say that everything vertigo or sandman is in universe 51 or that everything vertigo or sandman is kirbys shit. or that timeline 51 is composed of infinite universes and so on.

schizophrenic troll.

universe 51 is always called a single universe in all the guide books and even morrison just said that its just 1 parallel timeline in the very article you put up. how can it be a megaverse when he literally says its just a singular timeline? do you even read the shit you cite? because it literally debunks you.

i only continue to reply because naive people who dont know how to debunk your shit will literally believe anything with the right words.

we have no interest in debating you any longer. only to warn the onlooker people who read this thread.

stop your delusions that we are 'debating' we are not. we are warning.

do not forget that you idiotically claimed that destiny and dr fate were the same despite the fact that the last days of justice comic literally debunks that bullshit

you still are so naive as to why you are a universally hated user on this forum.

#110 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

He says all of Jack Kirbys stories are condensed into Universe 51. Why do you think Rox Ogama went after universe 51 specifically? Why do you think the Pax Dei were vengeful? How come you keep running away from that debate?

My favorite part of this is where you try to say WF mxy wins and he was literally depowered by Spectre. And Spectre was eaten by Mandrakks little bro.

You and Sora wont even talk about it. How you can continue your argument...is just beyond my understanding. But, keep trying. I guess it makes you happy. You have no interest in debating, because you don't have any ammo to debate with. Your entire debate is "muh Mxy stomps".

---

@etriel said:

no where in that article does it mention the word "megaverse" nor does it say that everything vertigo or sandman is in universe 51. or that timeline 51 is composed of infinite universes and so on.

schizophrenic troll. universe 51 is always called a universe in all the guide books and even morrison just said that its just 1 parallel timeline. how can it be a megaverse when he literally says the opposite?

i only continue to reply because naive people who dont know how to debunk your shit will literally believe anything with the right words.

we have no interest in debating you any longer. only to warn the onlooker people who read this thread.

#111 Edited by etriel (361 posts) - - Show Bio

kirby never wrote sandman and all its spinoffs. neil gaiman and other writers did. it astounds me that you continue to think that everyone but morrison must be under the veil of kirby which is non sense.

furthermore. jack stories never constituted a 'megaverse' the word megaverse would not be used by dc until years and years after kirby's death.

morrison literally said that universe 51 is just a singular timeline.

onto one parallel Earth (51)

from the very article you quoted. its just a normal universe.

more pathetic fails.

more shit arguments which constitute nothing. you say a lot of things that make up one small lie.

#112 Edited by etriel (361 posts) - - Show Bio

i know your next argument will absolutely make no sense.

with each argument you make. it makes less and less sense.

not only that. morrison said its just 1 timeline and you continue to say its a megaverse. you are already a hypocrite to your claims of going everything by author statement.

#113 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Morrison and Gaimen both specifically gave permission to Snyder and the new writers of Unexpected to use their continuity as part of the new series. Now, I call you a liar. Because you've responded directly to my links on this exact issue just a few days ago. So for anyone reading this, Etriel is either just forgetful or lying. Either way, it really does a number on his credibility, if editing scans wasn't bad enough.

You can call it whatever you want, I am fine with not using megaverse. Call it a continuity. Because that is what the cosmic map calls it anyway. Continuaa is fine. U51 is all of Jack Kirby's lore, stories and characters. It is everything he has ever written. Are you not aware that the events of Limbo in final crisis took place in the ruins of Universe 51? That the section of Limbo in Final Crisis with the infinity book was the ruins of Universe 51...which was supposed to be Destiny of the Endless's book? Seriously? You really don't know that? Because I've already posted that as well.

So at this point, you really don't know anything...about anything do you, etriel? Is there anything else you need education on? I am more than happy to provide it to you...again, and again, and again and again, as I have for the past month.

"If you look at the Multiverse, as Grant portrayed it in Multiversity, ideas and concepts that were created inElseworlds are now part of the continuity. They weren't created in that fashion to start — they were stand-alone stories that were able to stand on their own weight, and the ones that had great value, we ultimately created worlds around them, and those worlds were ultimately incorporated into the Multiversity series — and into our Multiverse."

- Dan Didio - Senior Vice President of DC.

You argue with Morrison. You argue with Gaimen. You argue with Snyder. You now argue with Didio. You argue with anyone, including the people who make DC comics, because you refuse to accept Mandrakk and CAS are the strongest. You lost the debate, because you don't read comics. You only google search, you only read respect threads and you only skim articles. When a fan like you fully ignores literally every piece of info, there is no real argument at all. This is a comic fan (me) vs 5 or 6 users here who can't accept two characters are fictions strongest and will go to any length to refuse it.

Please, keep going. I love debunking you.

---

"The Dying GOD left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless."

@etriel said:

kirby never wrote sandman and all its spinoffs. neil gaiman and other writers did. it astounds me that you continue to think that everyone but morrison must be under the veil of kirby which is non sense.

furthermore. jack stories never constituted a 'megaverse' the word megaverse would not be used by dc until years and years after kirby's death.

morrison literally said that universe 51 is just a singular timeline.

onto one parallel Earth (51)

from the very article you quoted. its just a normal universe.

more pathetic fails.

more shit arguments which constitute nothing. you say a lot of things that make up one small lie.

#114 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio
#115 Edited by etriel (361 posts) - - Show Bio

what are you even talking about all of a sudden? you are bringing shit up out of nowhere which has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

is universe 51 a megaverse or a universe? its 1 timeline. so its not a megaverse. you lied. sandman stories have several multiverses in it and the fact that morrison said that 51 was just 1 timeline proves that you are wrong. scrubbed.

all of sandman and vertigo are kirby lore? wrong. theyre not written by kirby. so they are not kiby lore. scrubbed.

its not even true that everything kirby lore is in universe 51. the new gods and spectre exist in the sphere of the gods which is above universe 51. golden age superman and etc. exist on a separate universe from universe 51. scrubbed.

daniel hall is in the sphere of the gods and he is the grandson of golden age wonder woman who is of earth 2 not earth 51. scrubbed again.

scott snyder did not write sandman. he is of no relevance here. scrubbed.

even if everything that is kirby lore is in universe 51 (which is evidently wrong) that doesnt include sandman because theyre not written by kirby. kirby didnt even own the rights to the endless. scrubbed.

now go drink your medication pills before you murder someone you schizophrenic troll.

#116 Edited by etriel (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga:

i like how jack kirby doesnt even own the rights to the endless and that the endless are multiversal+ and stuff and that dc needs gaiman's permission to use dream and death.

dax still continues to argue everything in sandman is kirby lore and exists in universe 51. both cases are wrong. even though the endless have their realms in the sphere of the gods. he still says its in unvierse 51.

im done. lol

#117 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: Right, I was done when I saw Universe 51 = Megaverse lol...

#118 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

U51 is all of Jack Kirby Lore and stories. It is everything he wrote. and drew. Are you aware that he helped create the stories and characters of his time and not only drew them? My gosh, you really are a newbie arent you Etriel? Etriel, Kirby made and penciled Sandman in 1974, issue 1. He created the Endless. You...just continue to blow my mind.

He created the Source, all the new Gods and more. I didn't lie. Grant Morrison already stated it. Here is the proof again. So who is lying? You are absolutely out of your mind at this point...seriously.

No Caption Provided

"its not even true that everything kirby is in universe 51. the new gods and spectre exist in the sphere of the gods which is above universe 51. golden age superman and etc. exist on a separate universe from universe 51"

-Good lord. Beings can travel between universes and dimensions freely. Beings like the Spectre, even Myx are not bound by universes. You have no clue what you are talking about and are clearly desperate at the moment. You are reaching and grasping for straws with this argument. Nice try.

-"daniel hall is in the sphere of the gods and he is the son of golden age wonder woman."

-I just copied a quote from the head of DC telling you non-canon events are all inside the Orrery of Morrison as the primary canon now. If you can really just ignore that, you should stop debating comics.

"scott snyder did not write sandman. he is of no relevance here."

-Scott snyder is the new head of the primary canon of DC Comics, with Dark Knight Metal. Who, as I've shown you repeatedly over the past month, got permission from Morrison and Gaimen, as well as the other past authors to incorperate all of the past lore into one big canon all at once, so there is no "this isn't canon" anymore. You lost that argument. I have it on video in an interview posted already, so you really cant argue it.

Anything else you need debunked? Keep trying.

---

"The Dying GOD left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless. Here, at the end of all stories, where Mandrakk dwells."

@etriel said:

what are you even talking about all of a sudden? you are bringing shit up out of nowhere which has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

is universe 51 a megaverse or a universe? its 1 timeline. so its not a megaverse. you lied. scrubbed.

all of sandman and vertigo are kirby lore? wrong. theyre not written by kirby. scrubbed.

its not even true that everything kirby is in universe 51. the new gods and spectre exist in the sphere of the gods which is above universe 51. golden age superman and etc. exist on a separate universe from universe 51. scrubbed.

daniel hall is in the sphere of the gods and he is the son of golden age wonder woman. scrubbed again.

daniel hall is in the sphere of the gods and he is the son of golden age wonder woman.

#119 Posted by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Call it what ever you want. The cosmic map called it continuaa. You can call it whatever you want. Universe is the incorrect word. Did you watch the interview Morrison gave that explained all this? Or, are you going to ignore all that too? Morrison explained all this on Youtube at Comic Con when he flat out tells everyone that Universe 51 contains a collection of infinite universes and an entire continuity. And that Rox ogamas first move was to go eat it. And also the Marvel analogue universe. See Sora, you don't know that...because all you really do is Google Image search. You dont really keep up with comic books, the authors or writers, the artists, or really anything like that.

That is what separates you 5-6 same users arguing this, with me. You aren't really fans of comics. You think you are. But, you really arent.

---

"Nothing in all of Creation can stop Mandrakk" The Unexpected: Issue 8

@etriel: Right, I was done when I saw Universe 51 = Megaverse lol...

#120 Posted by etriel (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga:

thats because this guy is schizophrenic.

he claims that mandrakk can kill god but still calls himself a dedicated christian or something.

there is seriously something wrong with this guy. lol

#121 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: Troll or mentally ill. Either way, it's best to leave him alone and watch him try to spread false opinions.

#122 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga: @etriel:

Again, if you two want to insult me, that is fine. I'm ok with it. It doesn't bother me. Call me anything you wish. But, just remember, Spectre already depowered WF mxy and you are all citing that he didnt. But, you spent pages saying Mxy was > Spectre until Sora accidentally shot himself in the foot and said Spectre depowered Mxy in Days of Vengeance. Prior to that, all of you spent a month saying Myx was the same individual throughout all of DC history and media. So if that is the case, you lost the argument. But hey now, I can't expect you guys to actually come to a logical conclusion. Afterall, your arguments are that a reality warper inside the comic will warp the reality in a conceptual being without reality to warp that exists outside the comic in a meta space. If anyone needs medical attention, it would be the user who believes that to be true right? Hmm.

Cosmic Armor deletes Myx. And then he deletes Siegel and Shuster's publications because he is the editor of DC comics and Myx isnt.

---

"The Dying God left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless. Here, at the end of all stories, where Mandrakk Dwells."

#123 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

@daxnovu: You're actually dumb. I never said that, stop pulling things out of your ass.

Mxy blinks CAS without much effort.

---

"But I have yet to begin to shenanigan! And I shall shenanigan again and again!"

#124 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

@daxnovu: Why are you sending scans that literally prove nothing regarding your foolish claims?

#126 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga:

So you are saying WF Myx > Presence? I just want to hear you say that Darkseid always controlled the Spectre and Radiant and that they were Darkseids Defenders. And that the Pax Dei were Darkseids Army. If you admit that, I'll stop debating the subject with you specifically and I will focus on the others in the group. You willing to say it in public? Make a thread stating this in the discussion area of CV and you'll never hear from me again on the subject and do it in a serious manner.

No Caption Provided

"The Powers of Creation itself cannot stop Mandrakk."

#127 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

@daxnovu: Stop avoiding the question. Tell me what those scans prove about your claims?

#128 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga:

"The dying god left your universe wounded broken and defenseless"

- Rox beat the presence

"Just as I fed on the servants of God"

- Rox ate the Spectre and the Radiant, both servants of God

By your own words, by Etriels own words, by Rampages own words, by Supermanthors own words, Myx was depowered in Days of Vengeance by the Spectre. You were given the post fallout scans of it. So why are you questioning it. I assume you didnt read it, which is why you are questioning it. Did you even know that was from the very next issue? I bet my butt you had no clue that issue was explaining it. Sigh. Once again, I have to explain things for you because you dont read comics.

You were also shown images of a post fall out depowered Myx being ripped out of the 5th dimension, by Superman Prime and nearly beaten do death.

You were also shown that the Spectre did the depowering. You were shown that the combined might of two Spectre's was nothing to a fallen monitor without monitor powers.

You made the argument that WF Myx is the same myx as all the other myx that exist because they are the same individual.

WF myx was depowered by the Spectre. Rox ate two Spectres.

you lost the argument.

What else do I need to explain for you?

---

"The Dying GODDDDDDDD left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless. Here, at the end of all stories."

#129 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

@daxnovu:

Rox beat an unnamed, unknown god, could be Darkseid, could be Highfather etc.

Fed on servants on the same, unnamed, unknown god I mentioned earlier.

Myx was depowered in Days of Vengeance by the Spectre.

And that matters because...? It's WF Mxy.

You were also shown images of a post fall out depowered Myx being ripped out of the 5th dimension, by Superman Prime and nearly beaten do death.

Stop making random shit up, you didn't even read the comic. Mxy blinks Superman Prime with no difficulty on normal circumstances.

You were shown that the combined might of two Spectre's was nothing to a fallen monitor without monitor powers.

I was never shown that.

WF myx was depowered by the Spectre.

You just said DoV Mxy was depowered by Spectre. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Rox ate two Spectres.

No.

You need to explain how Mxy loses this.

#130 Edited by etriel (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga:

actually rox ogama never defeated any god.

he just said this dying god left the universe. the panel before that was darkseid getting killed and later stated to have left the universe in ruin.

it was literally darkseid..

killing the presence would mean that every angel should cease to exist because angels are literally the imaginations and dreams of the presence himself in dcu.

basic a b to the c knowledge on how the presence works already tells you this is bullshit

dont forget the next panels rox ogama was killed by supermen and green lanterns

#131 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: Yeah, I'm just trying to see with what bullshit will he respond now...

Avatar image for theevolutionary
#132 Posted by TheEvolutionary (204 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy.

@johnnyz256 said:

I wonder how Mr. Mxy would act in the presence of The Presence or TOAA.

Lol, same.

Omnipotence is much more powerful than a5th-dimensional being like a 6th dimension being is infinitely more powerful than a 5th dimensional being. But I'm sure you guys know this and I'm just being stupid.

#133 Edited by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate how you format things. We discussed this before. You are just...the worst at this.

Right right...because the servants of God arent the Spectre and Radiant on the same page and text that say the Servants of God and the Pax Dei as the Army of God on the very next Page.

It matters because you said that all versions of Myx are exactly the same mxy. YOU SAID IT. lol. WF myx is the same one that appeared anywhere else. There is no outside canon. Spectre > WF Myx

Nobody cares what the normal circumstances are and now you are changing the subject entirely. The argument isnt prime vs normal mxy. It is myx vs cosmic armor. And the point was that depowered myx was depowered. Not that prime beat him to a pulp. You are doing the etriel thing and flooding the debate with garbage nonsense again. Stick to the debate please and dont introduce arguments that have nothing to do with anything. Spectre depowered myx. The same WF myx you said is the same myx as every other one that exists because they are all the same. Your words.

You were never shown that? ok? Say hi to a dead spectre and radiant at the hands of ROX OGAMA, a monitor who was banished and stripped of all his monitor powers and who ate the presence who you claim isnt GOD. and who you claim arent the servants of God. Your argument here is trash they are the servants of GOD

No Caption Provided

Myx loses because he was terrified of the real world analogue dc comics employees who arent editors and mandrakk it the meta editors who exist outside of the orrery. Because Myx is a reality magical warper and final crisis says no amount of reality warping works on monitors because they have narrative control and because a monitor with no monitor powers has two statements of infinite power. Final Crisis states its SIX TIMES.

Show me scans of myx stating he has infinite power. Cant? You lose then. Kbye. Thats how he loses.

Derp, its an unnamed something that he was feeding on DERP. DERP "God" DERPP. It could be anyone. DERPP (it said God three times in the span of just two pages DERPPP) Who could it be? DERP. Gosh? Its a mystery. DERP. I wonder. Can anyone uncover this mystery? Jeez...its a serious question for the ages DERP. Im stumped DERP. It cannot...just cannot be GOD DERP can it? It only said it THREE times in just two DERP pages? DERPPPPPP

---

The DYING GOD x3 left your universe wounded, broken and def...def....bahahahaha THREE TIMES HAHAHA...

@soratoumiga said:

@daxnovu:

Rox beat an unnamed, unknown god, could be Darkseid, could be Highfather etc.

Fed on servants on the same, unnamed, unknown god I mentioned earlier.

Myx was depowered in Days of Vengeance by the Spectre.

And that matters because...? It's WF Mxy.

Stop making random shit up, you didn't even read the comic. Mxy blinks Superman Prime with no difficulty on normal circumstances.

You were shown that the combined might of two Spectre's was nothing to a fallen monitor without monitor powers.

I was never shown that.

WF myx was depowered by the Spectre.

You just said DoV Mxy was depowered by Spectre. You don't even know what you're talking about.

Rox ate two Spectres.

No.

You need to explain how Mxy loses this.

#134 Edited by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

@daxnovu:

I hate how you format things. We discussed this before. You are just...the worst at this.

When Dax is losing the debate and then subtly changes the subject.

Right right...because the servants of God arent the Spectre and Radiant on the same page and text that say the Servants of God and the Pax Dei as the Army of God on the very next Page.

What's this sentence supposed to prove?

It matters because you said that all versions of Myx are exactly the same mxy. YOU SAID IT. lol. WF myx is the same one that appeared anywhere else. There is no outside canon. Spectre > WF Myx

Holy shit, learn to spell. It's MXY notMYX,lol you don't even know the character's name and you think you can debate him. Get outta here with that shit. Mxy literally trashed Spectre multiple times, he's consistently above him.

You are doing the etriel thing and flooding the debate with garbage nonsense again.

You're the one who keeps repeating the same bullshit over and over again, with no factual evidence nor proof to back up your claims. Ranting nonsense isn't helping your case. Give up, you clearly aren't a debater, but a troll.

You were never shown that? ok? Say hi to a dead spectre and radiant at the hands of ROX OGAMA, a monitor who was banished and stripped of all his monitor powers and who ate the presence who you claim isnt GOD. and who you claim arent the servants of God. Your argument here is trash they are the servants of GOD

That scan literally showed NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It showed Mandrakk's chat with Superman, NOTHING ELSE. Stop trying to pull things out of your ass and focus on things that actually happened in the comic.

Because Myx is a reality magical warper and final crisis says no amount of reality warping works on monitors because they have narrative control and because a monitor with no monitor powers has two statements of infinite power. Final Crisis states its SIX TIMES.

Yeah, great, whatever, does he have any resistance against Toon Force? OF COURSE NOT, Thought Trash gets instantly trashed by Mxy, who's literally the embodiement of Toon Force in WF.

Mxy godstomps this overrated piece of shit via Toon Force, or just plainly overpowers the guy who couldn't last against the power of 52 universes. Mxy >>>> CAS

Now please give up debating, you clearly aren't on my level, or anyone else's for that matter.

#135 Posted by DaxNovu (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, I've traumatized you to the point that you need to copy my signatures and tag me repeatedly every few minutes. Which is fine I suppose. Hey, remember way back a few minutes ago when you said that Darkseid was God and that he commanded the Pax Dei and the Spectre and Radiant? Good times, man. Good times.

You've lowered yourself so far into the puddle that I can't see you anymore. Anything else you wanna copy from me? My formatting style? My subtle insults that fly over your head? Are you going to copy my exact signature text now too? Oh man...that is really all you have left after admitting just now that you haven't read Final Crisis and are debating it.

CAS edits out Myx because he is just an alien. CAS is the editor of DC comics. Like...there is no comparison there dude. Mandrakks lil' bro ate the Presence and the guy who Depowered WF Myx already. And I just cannot get over that you think Darkseid is God. And that he commanded the Spectre and the Radiant...and that he made all of Creation. And that he is the little dog and the british guy with buck teeth. Sigh. I just can't even...I can't even anymore.

---

@daxnovu:

When Dax is losing the debate and then subtly changes the subject.

What's this sentence supposed to prove?

Holy shit, learn to spell. It's MXY notMYX,lol you don't even know the character's name and you think you can debate him. Get outta here with that shit. Mxy literally trashed Spectre multiple times, he's consistently above him.

You are doing the etriel thing and flooding the debate with garbage nonsense again.

You're the one who keeps repeating the same bullshit over and over again, with no factual evidence nor proof to back up your claims. Ranting nonsense isn't helping your case. Give up, you clearly aren't a debater, but a troll.

That scan literally showed NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. It showed Mandrakk's chat with Superman, NOTHING ELSE. Stop trying to pull things out of your ass and focus on things that actually happened in the comic.

Because Myx is a reality magical warper and final crisis says no amount of reality warping works on monitors because they have narrative control and because a monitor with no monitor powers has two statements of infinite power. Final Crisis states its SIX TIMES.

Yeah, great, whatever, does he have any resistance against Toon Force? OF COURSE NOT, Thought Trash gets instantly trashed by Mxy, who's literally the embodiement of Toon Force in WF.

Mxy godstomps this overrated piece of shit via Toon Force, or just plainly overpowers the guy who couldn't last against the power of 52 universes. Mxy >>>> CAS

Now please give up debating, you clearly aren't on my level, or anyone else's for that matter.

#136 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio

@daxnovu:

Like I said, I've traumatized you to the point that you need to copy my signatures and tag me repeatedly every few minutes. Which is fine I suppose. Hey, remember way back a few minutes ago when you said that Darkseid was God and that he commanded the Pax Dei and the Spectre and Radiant? Good times, man. Good times.

You've lowered yourself so far into the puddle that I can't see you anymore. Anything else you wanna copy from me? My formatting style? My subtle insults that fly over your head? Are you going to copy my exact signature text now too? Oh man...that is really all you have left after admitting just now that you haven't read Final Crisis and are debating it.

This was a nice little paragraph, but honestly... Do you think you can compare to me? You're not even "d" of debater. Give up, please, you're embarrassing yourself.

CAS edits out Myx because he is just an alien. CAS is the editor of DC comics. Like...there is no comparison there dude. Mandrakks lil' bro ate the Presence and the guy who Depowered WF Myx already. And I just cannot get over that you think Darkseid is God. And that he commanded the Spectre and the Radiant...and that he made all of Creation. And that he is the little dog and the british guy with buck teeth. Sigh. I just can't even...I can't even anymore.

Repeating the same thing isn't helping your case. Just stop. Stop. You're really embarrassing yourself. CAS nor Mandrakk wouldn't even get noticed by Presence or anyone in Vertigo. Stop kidding yourself. Mxy blinks CAS via sheer power. The only thing that Mandrakk did was kill Darkseid and his minions which is impressive, but seriously, you think Darkseid-level character can beat Mxy?

No Caption Provided

This is hilarious. A 52x universal character like Mandrakk isn't going to defeat a casually INFINITE multiversal buster. Just go now, you've been humiliated enough for today.

#137 Edited by etriel (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@soratoumiga:

this guy is saying that a character who was killed by low battery green lanterns and kryptonian laser beams killed the presence. lol!

No Caption Provided

actually anyone can read the comic. "the god" being referred to was in fact darkseid.

No Caption Provided

darkseid fell on the multiverse while he was dying. which left the multiverse and its stories under damage.

when vampiric monitors drain their victims. they immediately die and we see the bodies. the very fact that rox ogama never said he drained the dying god nor do we see its body and it left dictates that its just darkseid.

basic logic dictates this as the more logical conclusion.

#138 Posted by Soratoumiga (1652 posts) - - Show Bio