Mxy one shots

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

in the unexpected. dax was transformed by low level heroes and was manipulated.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

mxy one shots

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Mxy stomps.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TR.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mxy stomps.

RitamTheBest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By RitamTheBest

@rampagethefirst: lol in your dreams. CAS is the living embodiment of all the good that dc has to offer. He can't be defeated. It's that simple. The writers would never let him lose. I would say he even has the potential to beat the presence.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@ritamthebest: Lol yes, I totally agree. CAS=Omnipotent god of fiction with his overwhelming amount of feats that suggest he can one-shot every character in fiction.

DaxNovu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DaxNovu

According to how Etriel debates comics and characters, WF Myx isn't on par with Superman Prime. Case Closed I guess.

No Caption Provided

In all seriousness, Thought Robot blink stomps WF Myx out of existence. Dude is the second half of the Editor of DC comics. Myx is an alien inside of the Orrery who is made by the Forging Monitor, who in turn was crapping himself over the mere mention of the name of Mandrakk in the Dark Knight Metal series and the Unexpected Series. The Guy who gave all the power to Imps and the Endless was mortified of Mandrakk.

---

"The Powers of Creation itself cannot stop Mandrakk!" The Unexpected: Issue 8"

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#59  Edited By ProfessorRespect

arf, Scathan's back with his horrific debating

DaxNovu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By DaxNovu

@etriel said:

in the unexpected. dax was transformed by low level heroes and was manipulated.

mxy one shots

Low...level...haha

No Caption Provided

...you said low level...

No Caption Provided

LOW LEVEL!? You need to stop editing your scans. You did this three days ago, then took a 3 day holiday from this forum because I called you on it, going into hiding and then came back last night.

No Caption Provided

Mandrakk killed both of them with his bare hands

You are done debating, Etriel. All you do is edit documents, statements and scans in hopes that nobody else reads them. But, then again, that doesn't surprise me. You need to do that to get on my level. You need to fraudulantly alter as much as you can just to get some support on your end. Here you are, flat out lying and editing scans and their order once again.

---

The Dying GOD left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless. Here, at the end of all stories, where Mandrakk dwells."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

youre just gasping at straws dax/krypt/karp.

i already cut off all three of your heads and skinned all three of your faces and ill cut down more of your heads in the future.

unexpected debunks the idea that mandrakk writes everything in dc when he has no power over manipulating his own being but others do.

those heroes like neo were beaten and challenged by several villains at street level so you really need to stop. neo couldnt even revive his dead friends and was nearly killed by less than mountain level characters several several times.

your new technique is to highball and wank the characters that beat mandrakks ass to it to make it appear he is strong. that is very dumb.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#62  Edited By Supermanthor

Mxy

DaxNovu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DaxNovu

@etriel: Editing scans, blatant lies, and insults are the only weapons you have left in your arsenal to use against me. It would be lovely if you stopped the insults and chilled out already.

Myx was made by the Forging Monitor. The Cosmic Armor completely edits out Imps from the comic book. Just like Superman Prime edited out the internal organs of Mxy with a gut check already. How can Myx possibly handle cosmic beings when he cant even handle Prime and Spectre depowering him?

No Caption Provided

---

"The Dying God left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless. Here, at the end of all stories, where Mandrakk dwells."

RitamTheBest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: I know I sound like a fanboy, trust me, I'm not. There was a time I used to hate superman. What I'm stating is simply the truth. CAS is OP as fuck, and I hate it.

Risk0608

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think people understand that Thought Robot is literally a walking plot device. He can change the story to make himself as strong as he wants and to make his opponent as weak as he wants

DaxNovu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By DaxNovu

@risk0608: Most everyone who sides with Myx here is well aware of the power of the Science Monitors from Final Crisis. Don't take any of their posts seriously. They are out to get a rise out of me and nothing more. It takes a special type of blindness to look at a scan that says a character has infinite adapting powers right on the comic page, the ability to counter any future threat before it happens and who has a little brother who was completely stripped of his power and who's first move was to invade universe 51 and go eat the Presence, the Spectre and the Radiant...

What these users do is look at these scans and disregard entirely all the text and author statements. Then, they move to another topic with other characters, like a Beyonder thread or something and immediately use the comic text and author statements as justification for their side of the debate. I just roll my eyes at this point.

---

"The Dying GOD left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless. Here, at the end of all stories, where Mandrakk dwells."

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy still stomps lol

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxy still stomps lol

DaxNovu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By DaxNovu

@supermanthor: @soratoumiga:

The community that adheres to your backwater sense of logic is losing oxygen and more brain cells over time. And it is the same repeating handful of CV members who post in a frantic panic that actually believe the nonsense that Myx > Presence.

Monitor without any powers defeated the Presence. You guys really think the Presence can be beaten by Myx? Cool...I guess.

Can you guys show me at least two statements from one comic book that state Myx can do litearlly anything? Count em. One and Two.

How about two mentions of the Presence just two panels apart and one page apart? One and Two.

I honestly didn't know it was possible to read a comic book and see someone beat the Presence, talk about God twice like he was a lower tier thing, and say I can do anything twice on the same page, and just flat out ignore that entirely. That takes a special type of stupid. Cosmic Armor stomps.

---

"The Dying GOD left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless. Here, at the end of all stories, where Mandrakk dwells."

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daxnovu: you can told me that without insulting me

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Soratoumiga

@daxnovu:

Etriel, Thor, Sora, the few others on the opposing side, I really expected you guys to step up and be better men about this and debate on a better level, be better overall

This isn't up for debate. This is a stomp in favour of Mxyzptlk, WF Mxy has far greater feats than TR.

I don't care about shitty cosmic hierarchy Morrison made during Final Crisis. Mandrakk/CAS never killed the Vertigo Presence, all he did was kill a retconned, powerless and weak version that never actually happened on panel, only statements from the writer, which honestly don't mean a single thing in versus debates. Hell, Mandrakk and CAS don't even have universal feats, unless we include, somewhat reasonable explanations from Morrison's side. We only got to their "multiversal" power by scaling, and not on panel feats.

Not to mention the fact that TR was hurt by the power of ten billion suns. Huh, now he is solar system level, eh?

Hell, Mandrakk had the powers of ONLY 52 universes, and exists in a higher dimension that contains only those 52 universes, and that's it? You think that's enough to defeat Mxy? Lel.

And don't even try to think that TR has greater feats than WF Mxy, lol, tell me what did he do? On panel and that was said within the comic? Anything that would compare him to a guy that went out of the comic book, trolled the writers, has undefeatable Toon Force and destroyed the DC Multiverse just for lols? Cuz that's what WF Mxy did ON PANEL, without some shitty statements from writer who also wanks CAS/Mandrakk to be above Presence. CAS is an infinite dimensional being, WF Mxy is above that. Case closed, Mxy stompsdecisively.

---

"But I have yet to begin to shenanigan! And I shall shenanigan again and again!" - Mr. Mxyzptlk

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto oneshots both

DaxNovu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By DaxNovu

@soratoumiga: Im all seriousness, you aren't a good debater and have yet to put up a solid debate.

You actually think WF Myx > Presence. Forging Monitor has the same feats as WF Myx and was rofl stomped by Mandrakk already in Unexpected. You keep clinging to your oxygen tank. It is almost empty. You'll need every bit of it soon, because your side of the debate is losing members very, very quickly.

Ogama already beat the Presence. WF myx isn't touching the Presence and you are absolutely OUT OF YOUR MIND if you think WF MYX can beat the Presence. Mxy was depowered by the Spectre and nearly beaten to death by Superman Prime. You have no argument. You are done. End of Story.

---

"The Dying GOD left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless."

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@daxnovu: Show me a SINGLE FEAT of TR that suggests he wont get one-shotted here, like, just straight up show me a single feat of TR that suggests he wont get blinked out of existence here, you can even get feats of Monitors, you can literally scale him to whoever you want, I don't care. A single feat of TR, even if its out of context, I don't mind, just give me ANYTHING that suggests he wont get blinked out of existence. While you're at it, show me a single scan of TR that suggests he can even SCRATCH Mxy. If you can, I will legit concede and worship TR as the new Lord and Saviour of Earth like you already do.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daxnovu:

Im all seriousness, you aren't a good debater and have yet to put up a solid debate.

I'm a good debater, you're not even a real debater. You're a Monitor wanker, who thinks Mandrakk > Presence, lol.

Forging Monitor has the same feats as WF Myx and was rofl stomped by Mandrakk already in Unexpected

Yeah, sure, you have no evidence to support that.

You keep clinging to your oxygen tank. It is almost empty. You'll need every bit of it soon, because your side of the debate is losing members very, very quickly.

English, please.

Ogama already beat the Presence.

No Caption Provided

WF myx isn't touching the Presence and you are absolute OUT OF YOUR MIND if you think WF MYX can beat the Presence.

It's "mxy", and I'm not thinking that, but YOU are out of your mind if you seriousy think TR/Mandrakk > Presence. @sungsam did a fantastic job the other day debunking you and your crew of CAS wankers.

Mxy was depowered by the Spectre

Mxy has always been Bound Spectre's superior.

and nearly beaten to death by Superman Prime

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH! Did you just read that on some comic book forum, you obviously didn't read the comic, because if you did, you'd know the context of the battle. Mxy blinks Superman Prime on normal conditions.

Mxy stomps, your pointless and ridiculous arguments have been already debunked.

---

"Déjà-NEW-52!"

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daxnovu: why just why you think presence can beaten by thought robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the presence was never beaten by rox. the dying god that rox ogama was talking about was darkseid since it was the god being spoken of in question who was immediately killed right before rox came in. that issue of final crisis also refers to darkseid as leaving the multiverse in the ending as well.

furthermore. it didnt even say that rox beat the presence. he just said a god was dying and that happened right after true darkseids fate.

its also revealed in final crisis revelations that the presence intentionally weakened the powers of crispus allen spectre to near powerlessness just before that debacle. the presence is an outsider observer to the events of final crisis and he didnt even exist in the multiverse of grant morrison according to morrison himself because morrison excluded him from existing in the silver city.

none of this explaining really matters because dax novu still believes that destiny of the endless and dr fate are the same character with no official confirmation for such a thing.

he is also the guy who thinks that sandman is isolated to universe 51 even though universe 51 looks 100% thematically different from classic sandman settings and despite the fact that daniel hall (the new dream) who is literally a grandson of golden age wonderwoman in sandman existed in dark knights metal as an important character.

he is also the guy who thinks that the presence is bound to time and space and universe 51 even though the presence was literally confirmed to exist outside the void itself and exists outside of everything.

actually every argument that rox has used has been turned against him in several discussions but he reserves his standards and criteria only for himself. he is an alien schizophrenic mind.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel:

none of this explaining really matters because dax novu still believes that destiny of the endless and dr fate are the same character with no official confirmation for such a thing.

He thinks that?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga said:

@etriel:

He thinks that?

he thinks that dc owns dragonball. thats not even the craziest thing he says.

if youve seen my debates where it is only me and him talking. he actually uses psychopathic methods of debating of using arguments and make you feel stupid with his word games.

in fact. he once claimed that it is i who believes in stupid meta arguments. and tried to reverse the positions of our arguments to piss me off.

he is actually a literal troll. i dont even think he even really believes in his own arguments.

his own evidence to prove that universe 51 is everything sandman was a plaque that had nothing to do with sandman. i might go far as to concern myself that he might even be a real life serial killer.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel:

if youve seen my debates where it is only me and him talking. he actually uses psychopathic methods of debating of using arguments and make you feel stupid with his word games.

Yeah, I know that type of people.

Tbh, he probably is a troll, which I don't mind, but he thinks everything he says is possible and true, which is annoying from time to time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga said:

@etriel:

Yeah, I know that type of people.

Tbh, he probably is a troll, which I don't mind, but he thinks everything he says is possible and true, which is annoying from time to time.

no im serious soratou. take it from someone like me who has had many 1 on 1 debate with this guy.

i do not think he believes the arguments he is saying. i think even he knows that i know that.

he uses things as evidence to something that often times has nothing to do with what he is saying. it literally doesnt even make any sense. at all. why he has a strange thought proces to his methods that are so unorthodox when it comes to monitors.

i do not know what kind of a man spends 24/7 of his life refreshing every single fucking monitor thread on this forum just to see if someone replied so he can bombard us with his blown out of proportion scans.

he might be a real life serial killer for all i know. but he suffers from some kind of schizophrenia or some form of grandiosity or whatever.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: Right, it's kinda sad to think about it. Nevertheless, the scans of his have been debunked already, it's a matter of time when he accepts it, if he does not, then... He's a troll 100%.

DaxNovu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By DaxNovu

Sora, with the most respect, you are the worst debater on this website. Im not saying that as a troll, I'm saying that in hopes you take that to heart and get better with your debate skills. Same for you, Thor. Both of you do not post any references or scans, no author statements. Both of you troll and do nothing else but post "myx wins"

As for you Thor, to answer your question as to why Presence was defeated? Which part of this scan is confusing to you. Seriously?

No Caption Provided

Can you read? No. Seriously SupermanThor. Can you read? Are you saying that Darkseid Owns the Spectre and the Radiant? Ok. Go anywhere else here on CV and tell everyone that Darkseid commanded the Spectre and the Radiant. And that when anyone references GOD, the Spectre and the Radiant in the same text bubble, they mean to say Darkseid. Right? Its Darkseid, not God or the Presence.

Can you read? No. Seriously SupermanThor. Can you read? Are you saying that GOD doesn't own the Pax Dei Army? Are you saying that GOD and the PRESENCE doesn't own this Pax Dei army? Are you saying that in just a single page in final crisis, that two mentions of GOD and the PRESENCE holds no merit and that the vengeful ARMY OF GOD means nothing and you are to just ignore that line entirely because it means nothing, they are vengeful for no reason.

No Caption Provided

Can you read? No. Seriously SupermanThor. CAN YOU READ? Here are TWO mentions and statements of he can do anything he wants. Two...on just one page. And you will go into another thread for Myx or Beyonder and use statements they say and you are just fine with them. You'll use them as a reference of their power and use them as justification right? But when you read these statements, you ignore them. Because you are biased. Simple as that. Biased and nothing more. You ignore these statements and use your favorite characters statements and shill them as justifications for arguments without even remotely thinking twice. Why? Whats your excuse? Explain yourself.

No Caption Provided

This Nix, isn't even a damned Monitor anymore. That Rox, isnt even a damned Monitor anymore. They are NOTHING compared to their Monitor selves and they had the power to destroy continuum.

U-51 is all of Jack Kirbyverse. The Source was remade by Nix

No Caption Provided

Creation was being fed on by Mandrakk, including the 5th dimension and all of Myx already

The Endless and Heaven, and the Word at all below the Monitors on the cosmic map! Where is your Argument here?!? The damned endless are all listed by name right there.

No Caption Provided

Destiny of the Endless is just a shill inside of Jack Kirby lore's Universe 51 along with all the Other Endless, including Dream of the Endless. The ultimate concept of Fate is actually Nabu's true form. It isn't Destiny of the Endless, @etriel you just dont read anything and dont listen to grant when he talks about this at all. You are the last person anyone should listen to. You saying otherwise is literally a flat out lie.

No Caption Provided

You don't seem to understand that the Creation of the Positive matter Multiverse WAS NOT the first Creation. You utter fool. Etriel. Destiny didn't come along until after. Dream of the Endless didn't come along until after. Dream and Destiny are inside of the Positive Creation and came AFTER NABU. You have no clue what you are spouting because you only skim google images for scans. Just like Thor and Sora. None of you actually read comics it seems. The Dark Multiverse was there before the positive one, Nabu and Fate was there before Destiny of the Endless. You are the least educated comic enthusiast around here on this subject matter, Etriel. And you need to stop trying to debate this, because you have little to no grasp on any of this. You just tried to edit scans recently. You are the least trustworthy source on all of this to begin with. You act like Destiny and the Endless reside inside the Dark Multiverse too. HAHA. You dont know what you are talking about.

It is time for all of you to SIT DOWN on this subject, because none of you understand these comics and keep shilling your favorites like Myx, when he was depowered by the Spectre after Days of Vengence and beaten nearly to death by Prime.

---

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaxNovu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By DaxNovu

@etriel: You going to have a psychotic break down like Sora had and start copying my signatures too? You need to discontinue debating until you brush up on your comics. Same goes for Thor and Sora.

"LOL he really thinks that about Fate and Destiny!!??"

*Etriel finally Proceeds to read Dark Knight Metal and Unexpected, where it is said that Endless and the Presence only exist in the positive matter Creation Multiverse and Nabu/Fate and Monitor Mind where the only things to exist before any Multiverse was written.

Haha. Sigh.

---

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Soratoumiga

@daxnovu:

Im not saying that as a troll

You literally just admitted that you're a troll.

Both of you troll and do nothing else but post "myx wins"

Something that's obvious needs no scans or evidence to support that.

The Endless and Heaven, and the Word at all below the Monitors on the cosmic map! Where is your Argument here?!? The damned endless are all listed by name right there.

Nice way of using outdated Morrison map that means no shit in factual reality. Where is your argument here?!?! We use Vertigo Endless, those who won't even notice Mandrakk/CAS.

Destiny of the Endless is just a shill inside of Jack Kirby lore's Universe 51 along with all the Other Endless, including Dream of the Endless.

I haven't read more bullshit since I saw that guy saying CAS > HOTU Thanos. Wait, wait a minute!! That was you.... :O

Now, sit down and watch how a real debater, not a troll, debates:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Mxy getting triggered in Kingdom Come Universe (on which CAS/Mandrakk hold no sway over) and casually destroying it, along with the whole DC Multiverse. Previous to this, Mxy already destroyed Earth-3, New Earth, Earth-X, Earth-2, and even Apokolips (which is treated as a 5-dimensional construct on some occasions). Considering this happened long before Final Crisis, and in the storyline where CAS/Mandrakk only held sway over 52 universes, it's safe to assume Mxy is blinking both outta existence, due to them being only 52x universal by on panel feats.

Not to mention the fact that he LITERALLY went out of the comic book, met the writers, and was allegedly superior to them. What have either one of those two wanked clowns done that?

During this time, Mxy's dimension (Fifth Dimension), was treated to exist outside of the Multiverse, completely and totally. It existed beyond the today-Source Wall, Multiverse itself, Limbo, Heaven and many other realms. Assuming that CAS/Mandrakk can affect those realms, which they can't, going by on panel feats, they wouldn't be able to touch Mxy.

And in all honesty, this "debate" is going nowhere. You being delusional is something that's difficult to cope with. You clearly didn't read WF, or any other comics overall, except for those few in Final Crisis. Mxy stomps.The debate is over.

---

"How could Superman not miss me? How could he not wonder where I was? How could he not... care. He didn't care."

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By RampageTheFirst

@daxnovu:

Myx, when he was depowered by the Spectre after Days of Vengence and beaten nearly to death by Prime.

It's funny how you keep calling others out for not reading comics yet you bring this shit up in the same post. Do you even read what you write? Spectre depowering Mxy is 100% PIS. A much inferior imp was able to absolutely curbstomp a bound Spectre who by the way is far superior to an unbound Spectre, which was the version being used in DoV. Furthermore, Spectre depowered Mxy by breaking down and absorbing all the magic within the UNIVERSE, Mxy's powers come from outside the Multiverse, it makes no sense when you actually put the two and two together.

Spectre should not have been able to depower Mxy by absorbing all the magic in the Universe since

1. EJ already manhandled every magician in the Universe and went as far as destroying said Universe and recreating it in his image and went on to enslave every hell in the Multiverse and was controlling infinite Universes as a side effect of literally only having Mxy's powers, this indicates that Mxy's powers are far above Universal and a Universal depower shouldn't have bothered him in the least.
  2. Mxy has been shown to be superior to a bound Spectre without even trying, Mxy is far above the likes of regular imps and this was shown in Doomsday For The 5th Dimension arc.
  3. A much inferior imp was able to destroy bound Spectre.

Also, the thing that intrigues me the most is people who conveniently use that instance seem to leave out the part where Mxy explicitly states that he could have blinked Prime out of existence if he wanted to, so much for calling others out on not reading comics, eh?

You're clearly uninformed and use out of context instances to get your 2 cents in. You know next to nothing about Mxy and his previous encounters, hence why you you bring up that Superman Prime instance.

DaxNovu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By DaxNovu

Your formatting needs work. Please, do a better job in the future. You see, when you post bold responses like that combined with non bold responses, I cannot then respond between them because the editor will not let me respond normally without being forced to...bold them as well. So please, do a better job in the future with formatting and forcing me to respond as I am now.

1. "You literally just admitted that you're a troll."

- I really wasn't. You just suck at formatting. As you just proved. I noticed this in a lot of your posts. You do not really understand how to copy and paste or respond to posts without a ton of bolding and odd formatting choices that make it nearly impossible to respond in a nice, clean way. Also, you dodge nearly everything I said. Nowhere did you address anything I said about the Presence. You stood on Myx. And you were too afraid to talk about Monitors. So yes, you really do suck at debate. Sorry.

2. "Something that's obvious needs no scans or evidence to support that."

You had scans of infinite power and Presence talk and literally ran away from it.

3. "Nice way of using outdated Morrison map that means no shit in factual reality. Where is your argument here?!?! We use Vertigo Endless, those who won't even notice Mandrakk/CAS."

- Excuse me, mate. But, N52, Rebirth, Dark Knight Metal and the Unexpected are all using the Cosmic Map and Morrisonverse Hierarchy. You are a charlaton. Simple as that. Trying to get around the actual canon and making up your own? As I mentioned you are a terrible debater. Making up your own version of things when count em, 5 different current primary canons of DC comics right now are using Morrison's continuity. You have no argument. Nice try kid.

4. "I haven't read more bullshit since I saw that guy saying CAS > HOTU Thanos. Wait, wait a minute!! That was you.... :O Now, sit down and watch how a real debater, not a troll, debates:

- The only BS here is saying that a reality warper can beat the editor of a comic book that exists outside the comic. For some reason, in your biased brain that isnt functioning right, you think the ink and text in the book can beat the thing outside the book in a meta sense. And the HOTU, which again...haha, TOAA is limited to using TECH to alter the multiverse with btw...lol...and there are actually SIX references in final crisis that say no amount of reality warping and particle manipulation can affect captain allen, let alone a monitor. Allen states the monitors are infinite above even him. So whats your exuse little boy blue? You have no clue what you are talking about. Spouting nonsense again.

5. "This is Mxy getting triggered in Kingdom Come Universe (on which CAS/Mandrakk hold no sway over) and casually destroying it, along with the whole DC Multiverse. Previous to this, Mxy already destroyed Earth-3, New Earth, Earth-X, Earth-2, and even Apokolips (which is treated as a 5-dimensional construct on some occasions). Considering this happened long before Final Crisis, and in the storyline where CAS/Mandrakk only held sway over 52 universes, it's safe to assume Mxy is blinking both outta existence, due to them being only 52x universal by on panel feats."

Omg lol. No. This is Myx doing the same thing the Forging Monitor did. Did you even read Dark Knight Metal? Are you aware that Michael Made Myx? And that the Forging Monitor Made Michael? You have no argument here? You again do not understand the Hierarchy. Try again. Your scan proves nothing except WF Myx does the same thing the Forging Monitor did. And Barbados KILLED the Forging Monitor. And MANDRAKK in his weakest form WASTED Barbados. So now what? Whats your excuse and counter for that? You just used scaling for your own side. So now you see the actual stated scaling and I am sure you will run from that too, right?

6. "Not to mention the fact that he LITERALLY went out of the comic book, met the writers, and was allegedly superior to them. What have either one of those two wanked clowns done that?"

OMG LOL. Not to mention he hopped from reality to reality from an art style to artstyle and you assume he then popped out of the comic book? Proof? I can provide proof cosmic armor left the comic book, its right on the cover of final crisis. Show me proof and not your FAN THEORY that Myx left the comic. He didnt. Your theory is dumb. Simple as that. Makes no sense to say he went from JLA reality to pencil to painted and then poof he is outside of the comic. And hey guess what, he was afraid of the editor HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. Guess who the editor is....Mandrakk. So you lose buddy.

7. "During this time, Mxy's dimension (Fifth Dimension), was treated to exist outside of the Multiverse, completely and totally. It existed beyond the today-Source Wall, Multiverse itself, Limbo, Heaven and many other realms. Assuming that CAS/Mandrakk can affect those realms, which they can't, going by on panel feats, they wouldn't be able to touch Mxy."

Once again, you assume everything. Nowhere was it said Heaven was touched. Nowhere was it shown Limbo was touched. Nowhere was any of that shown. You are so immensely biased and in need of a win, that you will just make that up and say yeaaaa. Myx shut heaven down too. Lol. Proof of it or get out. And you just admitted that Myx is able to be retconned. So you just lost the entire debate because multiversity explained Monitors cannot be retconned and are above it, the entire story is that they watched COIE happen and they cannot be rectonned and that Limbo IS retcon. So you literally just lost the debate. Please leave.

8. "And in all honesty, this "debate" is going nowhere. You being delusional is something that's difficult to cope with. You clearly didn't read WF, or any other comics overall, except for those few in Final Crisis. Mxy stomps.The debate is over."

It is going nowhere because you have no actual arguments.

show me a statement of infinite power. I have 3 statements of infinite power in just one comic book for monitors

show me a statement of immunity for myx of reality warping. I have 6 statements of it in just one comic book

show me a statement of being superior to the presence. I have 2 statements of it in just one comic book

show me a statement of myx achieving quantum super position, I have it in final crisis

show me a statement of myx supersceding the power of dream of the endless and destiny of the endless, I have it in Unexpected and Dark Knight Metal

You have nothing by comparison and you know it. So please, dont even try to debate me on this anymore. All of you combined are nothing to me. Just like Myx is nothing to the Thought Robot. But keep trying though, this is fun and I am more than happy to crush you on these debates over and over. Please, do show me those scans I just asked for. Please try. Here, I'll ask again in case you forgot.

show me a statement of infinite power. I have 3 statements of infinite power in just one comic book for monitors

show me a statement of immunity for myx of reality warping. I have 6 statements of it in just one comic book

show me a statement of being superior to the presence. I have 2 statements of it in just one comic book

show me a statement of myx achieving quantum super position, I have it in final crisis

show me a statement of myx supersceding the power of dream of the endless and destiny of the endless, I have it in Unexpected and Dark Knight Metal

---

"The Dying God left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless."

@soratoumiga said:

@daxnovu:

Im not saying that as a troll

You literally just admitted that you're a troll.

Both of you troll and do nothing else but post "myx wins"

Something that's obvious needs no scans or evidence to support that.

Nice way of using outdated Morrison map that means no shit in factual reality. Where is your argument here?!?! We use Vertigo Endless, those who won't even notice Mandrakk/CAS.

Destiny of the Endless is just a shill inside of Jack Kirby lore's Universe 51 along with all the Other Endless, including Dream of the Endless.

I haven't read more bullshit since I saw that guy saying CAS > HOTU Thanos. Wait, wait a minute!! That was you.... :O

Now, sit down and watch how a real debater, not a troll, debates:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is Mxy getting triggered in Kingdom Come Universe (on which CAS/Mandrakk hold no sway over) and casually destroying it, along with the whole DC Multiverse. Previous to this, Mxy already destroyed Earth-3, New Earth, Earth-X, Earth-2, and even Apokolips (which is treated as a 5-dimensional construct on some occasions). Considering this happened long before Final Crisis, and in the storyline where CAS/Mandrakk only held sway over 52 universes, it's safe to assume Mxy is blinking both outta existence, due to them being only 52x universal by on panel feats.

Not to mention the fact that he LITERALLY went out of the comic book, met the writers, and was allegedly superior to them. What have either one of those two wanked clowns done that?

During this time, Mxy's dimension (Fifth Dimension), was treated to exist outside of the Multiverse, completely and totally. It existed beyond the today-Source Wall, Multiverse itself, Limbo, Heaven and many other realms. Assuming that CAS/Mandrakk can affect those realms, which they can't, going by on panel feats, they wouldn't be able to touch Mxy.

And in all honesty, this "debate" is going nowhere. You being delusional is something that's difficult to cope with. You clearly didn't read WF, or any other comics overall, except for those few in Final Crisis. Mxy stomps.The debate is over.

---

"How could Superman not miss me? How could he not wonder where I was? How could he not... care. He didn't care."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: @rampagethefirst:

ill show both of you several posts that kryptonianpride sent to me in our debates that literally proves that he is in fact a schizophrenic troll who pleasures himself in wasting your time.

if i show it to you. you will literally stop arguing with him with this revelation.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Soratoumiga

@daxnovu:

Your formatting needs work. Please, do a better job in the future. You see, when you post bold responses like that combined with non bold responses, I cannot then respond between them because the editor will not let me respond normally without being forced to...bold them as well. So please, do a better job in the future with formatting and forcing me to respond as I am now.

You know you can copy/paste? Smh, noobs.

You had scans of infinite power and Presence talk and literally ran away from it.

Nice try, the scan you sent meant ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to the Presence or anyone on Vertgio. A truly pathetic, failed attempt to debunk anyone or anything. Try again.

- Excuse me, mate. But, N52, Rebirth, Dark Knight Metal and the Unexpected are all using the Cosmic Map and Morrisonverse Hierarchy. You are a charlaton. Simple as that. Trying to get around the actual canon and making up your own? As I mentioned you are a terrible debater. Making up your own version of things when count em, 5 different current primary canons of DC comics right now are using Morrison's continuity. You have no argument. Nice try kid.

LOL! Thanks for proving to all of us that your ass is only interested in Final Crisis stories and nothing that happened before. You do realize the Multiverse and DC existed before the two clowns named CAS and Mandrakk did, eh? Go read on some other storyline and you'll see how wrong you are.

Honestly, I just swept through the other paragraphs and I think I might have lost a serious, dangerous number of brain cells. My life might be in danger.

@etriel: Show it to me too, please. It might cure me from depression.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it me or is DaxNovu becoming a meme?

DaxNovu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel It is clear I've emotionally harmed you. I'm sorry for that. Same for you Sora. Honestly and I am not just saying that. Comics are supposed to be fun. And if you guys aren't having fun, then I'll happily leave the forum if you are really that upset by my presence around here.

But before I go. Just a quick reference.

Destiny of the Endless only exists in the Positive matter Creation. Etriel, you missed that. He doesn't exist in the Dark Multiverse and didn't exist before any Multiverse existed. However, Nabu/Fate did. Nabu/Fate did because it is Grants Favorite character and is the ultimate "fate" concept that rules over everything. Supesceds everything. So when you say haha does Dax believe that. You really make fun of yourself for not reading anything. And when you cite me as an alt, incorrectly, you only make yourself look bad.

The endless are not on par with any Monitors. Without monitor powers, have two statements of literal infinite power on a single page in final crisis.

The Presence was defeated by Rox, a monitor without his powers

The Forging Monitor made the Presence, michael, Lucifer, Mxy and everyone else and was defeated by Barbados, who in turn was defeated by Mandrakk

Myx was depowered by Spectre in days of Vengeance. And he was retconned twice. Monitors in Multiversity were stated to be immune to retcon and thusly much more powerful than even WF myx.

Myx never really left the comic. But Cosmic armor did, said so right on the comic first page of final crisis. However even if you think Myx did, he was terrified of the editors and vowed never to return. Mandrakk is one of those editors. So you really...REALLLLLLYYYYY lost this debate on an objective level and have no ammo left.

Best of luck in life kids. Sorry I affected your psychology so badly you needed to insult me so much, go this crazy, copy my signatures, edit scans and go absolutely insane each time I came around...wow. Seriously...

---

"The Dying God left your universe wounded, broken and defenseless."

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By helloman

Mr.Myxlphx wins.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But before I go. Just a quick reference.

When he gets rekt, so he has to go.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Thought Robot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst:@soratoumiga

here is the context first.

one of kryptos dumbest arguments is the argument that all sandman/vertigo god characters like lucifer, presence and dream of the endless and etc. only exist in universe 51.

this is very stupid because all those characters are at least multiversal. but he then argues that universe 51 is a megaverse (citation needed)

so what is his evidence that all vertigo cosmic characters are in universe 51 only?

what is his evidence that universe 51 is a megaverse that he claims came from the mouth of grant morrison? what is his evidence?

this fucking scan he posted in post #48 in this thread https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/mandrakk-vs-god-doom-1991357/ which has nothing to do with what he claims it is evidence for.

according to krpyonianpride. this scan below says that everything that is sandman is in universe 51 and that it is a megaverse.

No Caption Provided

here is the problem. where does it say anything he says.

rampage. soratu. please explain to me if i am missing something.

where the the hell does this scan says anything he claims it is saying. that this is evidence for?

is there something wrong with my eyes or what?

it was here i was convinced that this idiot was just trolling me.

he is throwing shit at me that is not evidence at all. not only that. that scan above has nothing to do with what we were talking about.

i asked him to point me where it says that sandman is only in universe 51. he just told me im a tinker bell. lol

even to this day. i still dont know what this guy is trying to accomplish. he is literally delusional. he sends scans that are even worse than blowing things out of proportion. he sends scans that have nothing to do with the subject at all.

once you start breaking down all his arguments apart. he starts trolling you like this.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etriel: univesre 51 is a megaverse ? lol