Thought Robot vs 10 billion suns

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Thought Robot vs 10 billion suns (156 votes)

Thought Robot wins 48%
10 billion suns wins 44%
Stalemate 8%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-------------------

Who wins ?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yamiyodare: If you're referring to the 10 billion suns in superman beyond, it was even shown on-panel that he took a lot of damage from it. They just weren't normal suns. That's all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebb616323ddd
deactivated-5ebb616323ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what have you done.....

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He can tank it, but he will be hurt by it, this thread should have obviously been 11 billion Suns.

Also there is literally no mention of those Suns being special in any way, it's just headcannon.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 takenstew22  Moderator

Thing wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 takenstew22  Moderator
Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor dies.

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That feeling you have when you emotionally damage other adults just by posting scans from a comic and author statements made by its writer.*

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By green_skaar

FACTS

• 10 billion suns hurt TR
  • Sentry has power of 1 million suns
  • Sentry was KO'd by Hellicarrier
  • 10,000 Hellicarriers would KO TR

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry wins.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: TFW you have several paragraphs in a CAV and yet fail to debunk the one point your opponent made.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Hard question. Thot Robot struggled with the power of suns before, so based on consistency, he shouldn't be able to deal with this attack.

solaris6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shit robot takes shelter in our real world

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solaris6 said:

shit robot takes shelter in our real world

In the dreams of a certain human pretending to be cosmic approver to be precise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I shut the thread down after I got enough votes to win because my opponent threw in the towel. I walked away with the easiest CaV win to ever come across this forum.

"Sunlight and heat hurts the strongest version of Superman to ever exist!! GUYS PLEASE LISTEN! THOUGHT ROBOT CANT HANDLE SUN LIGHT ENERGY AND HEAT! IT DOES NOT MAKE HIM STRONGER AS IT HAS IN EVERY OTHER VERSION!"

Seriously? That is your argument? And you can go to bed every night without that replaying in your mind over and over? lol

@panzerx said:

@michaeljulius: TFW you have several paragraphs in a CAV and yet fail to debunk the one point your opponent made.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@michaeljulius: If you think about it, Flex Mentallo's feats are pretty much what people think Thought Robot is, lol

You did lose that CaV tho. If only you debunked the main point instead of pulling Word of God a dozen times

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Ey, it's just funny to see how mad you are over anyone mocking TR. Speaking of mad...

Aren't you the same guy who got assblasted over a CaV, threatened to sue the site's owner, and wanted to become a mod? Scathan, right?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did counter it with 7 scans citing a conceptual realm and concepts. Even an author statement tossed in there to confirm just for good measure. My opponent didn't counter with anything before he tossed the towel in and said he didn't have to respond further. He gave up and ran away. His argument was Heat can harm a concept outside of the comic book. That sunlight energy and heat can harm the most powerful version of Superman ever, and not make him stronger as it usually always does. Lol

@professorrespect said:

@michaeljulius: If you think about it, Flex Mentallo's feats are pretty much what people think Thought Robot is, lol

You did lose that CaV tho. If only you debunked the main point instead of pulling Word of God a dozen times

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Troll thread.

It should be locked.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: It's kinda hard to believe ya considering you deleted the whole thread and were losing by a majority of like, 5 votes, lol

I mean, if you won, there obviously wouldn't be a need to get rid of the whole thread, so something smells fishy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is all they have against the big bad Michaeljulius. I can't wake up in the morning anymore and have a civil discussion anywhere here, because the same 7 or so users do nothing but talk about me as often as possible.

We can't go a single day without a troll thread or post, some sort of insult or alt accusation. I must be the first and last thing these people think of every single night before bed time.

"Every night before bed, the Final Crisis Support Group checks under their beds for the Michaeljulius monster."lol

Troll thread.

It should be locked.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 cocacolaman  Moderator

I mean... this shouldn't really be debatable based on my knowledge. This dude was the size of a multiverse.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people only focus on the 10 billion suns but ignore the 52 universes that is literally on the same speech bubble?

Regime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living Tribunal >>> Thought Robot

kell_saloks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:

Why do people only focus on the 10 billion suns but ignore the 52 universes that is literally on the same speech bubble?

Can you explain what the heck is this 10 billion suns arguement about pi ut?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku: The "Blood of 52 universes" is the Bleedspace where Mandrakk drains energy from...
That's explained many times in the story.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kell_saloks: Basically, mandrak launched an attack against CAS that he states is "blood of 52 universes, heat of 10 billion suns" and people take out only the 10 billion suns but ignore the 52 universes statement.

JoshTaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theanimal666: I know and I'm pointing out that if people take the heat of 10 billion suns literally, then why not the blood of 52 universes as well

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2414030c5e3
deactivated-5f2414030c5e3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku said:

@theanimal666: I know and I'm pointing out that if people take the heat of 10 billion suns literally, then why not the blood of 52 universes as well

Because it has nothing to do with the power of the attack.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub said:

@michaeljulius: I feel you on that dude. I get into one debate with this one group of people in a single thread and the same people have been calling me an alt, following me around in threads, searching through my post history, and always finding ways to bring me up in every thread they can.

I guess it’s a common thing around here. Say something a group of people and their goons don’t like, and they’ll never leave you alone. 😂

Do you refer to certain marvel debaters? They literally accused me of being beyondergod. Hilarious. I can feel you on that too.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: Ye man people used to think I was Brony because of my profile pic.....lol

You gotta watch out for those dudes

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry soloes

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOBA > TR

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU Thor survives

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshtaku:

Because they hate DC and Cosmic Armor Superman.

This thread is troll thread to bait @michaeljulius who is most famous supporter of Morrison cosmology in CV.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, Michael is on his own on this one. I stopped deciding to back the Monitors on anything.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 nwname  Moderator
TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know what this entire argument is about but my interpretation of that statement is the blood of 52 universes is as strong as 10 billion suns.

I've never actually read the comics though tbh and am only interpreting that quote

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

The ppl who keep using the 10 billion suns against TR are the same ppl who kept downplaying goku with 40 tons aka butthurt fanboys.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The ppl who keep using the 10 billion suns against TR are the same ppl who kept downplaying goku with 40 tons aka butthurt fanboys.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 nwname  Moderator

@arthur_morgan said:

The ppl who don't keep using the 10 billion suns against TR are the same ppl who kept wanking goku with universe shaking.

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname:

Can you understand that even Mandrakk Ⅱ who is infinitely weaker than Mandrakk, devoured every stories in DC cosmology?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You don't need to interpret it. There are 6+ statements on the previous few pages to that, which explain the context that this entire battle is conceptual in a place without physics, time, space or anything at all. Everyone else saying otherwise is literally lying to you about this, so don't listen to them. They have an agenda here, ignore them. Like...the comic book and author tossed 6+ statements in the span of just a few pages to make sure the readers understood what was happening.

The location of this fight takes place outside of the literal comic book, outside of the DC Multiverse, outside of anything physical, beyond Limbo, which is a place where Grant morrison sends Retcons to in a meta sense of the word, beyond existence itself, where things that dont exist yet as a concept can actually...well, exist, because its that absurd.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Literally concepts fighting each other, when you are told heat energy hurts Cosmic Armor, you are being fully lied to by the opposition, because they don't like how powerful this character really is. Mandrakk tossed narratives and plots at Superman to see what hurt it, literally tossing narratives as weapons.

No Caption Provided

@theemperor95 said:

Don't know what this entire argument is about but my interpretation of that statement is the blood of 52 universes is as strong as 10 billion suns.

I've never actually read the comics though tbh and am only interpreting that quote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is funny to see you grown adults talk about another man somewhere on the other end of the Internet his much. I must have emotionally crippled you to affect you that much, and just over comic books. First thing I do every morning now is make a check list of how many times I was referenced while I was sleeping by your group. It grows every day.

Also, not Scathan. I had opposing views in the height of Scathan's time and have history against it. So when you say I am this person, it just makes you seem desperate for some ammo. You must be super mad about that to post about it this much.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/pre-retcon-beyonder-vs-thought-robot-superman-1704019/?page=3/

Back on topic, because users like you who need validation like this get funnier to watch over time and I retort less over time, because the same accusations and insults get boring to me. At least get creative and make this interesting if you are going to insult me.

Thought Robot is literally every single concept that is and is not. How heat can hurt a concept and idea...is beyond me. But, then again, I don't expect the opposition to have the ability to debate civil-like and without using some of the most inept arguments ever.

Remember when you guys thought for years that Rox Ogama was actually Mandrakk? And that the Green Lantern Corps > Spectre were your primary arguments? Those were fun times a few months ago.

@panzerx said:

@michaeljulius: Ey, it's just funny to see how mad you are over anyone mocking TR. Speaking of mad...

Aren't you the same guy who got assblasted over a CaV, threatened to sue the site's owner, and wanted to become a mod? Scathan, right?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname: He beat Grant Morrison (the guy who created him in the first place) in a fight after he tried to rub out Flex and his comic universe from existence or somethin, guy also saved the entire Prime Earth continuity (which included, you know, everything in it, lol) by inflating his muscles. Wish I was joking.

I actually did a whole RT going over it so I'll throw the link here to be helpful

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/respect-flex-mentallo-the-dude-who-beat-his-own-au-2053605/