Thought Robot runs the gauntlet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Round 1: Eternity

No Caption Provided

Round 2: Marquis of Death

No Caption Provided

Round 3: Thanos w/ IG

No Caption Provided

Round 4: Mr. Mxyzptlk

No Caption Provided

Round 5: Protege

No Caption Provided

Round 6: Destiny of the Endless

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Composite Molecule Man and Beyonder

No Caption Provided

Round 8: Great Evil Beast

No Caption Provided

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone like ban this guy or something?

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Can someone like ban this guy or something?

I agree please try to report he/she

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyways thought robot stops at 1

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By hurricanefunnel

@jko1 said:

@hurricanefunnel: @soratoumiga:Just tag the mods and flag all of his post.

be honest I never learnt how to tag, or at least I don't think I did. I flagged some of the user's posts but I'm too busy trying to give authentic responses on other users forums

thanks for the tip though

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ChosenOne1222

@soratoumiga: why are you flagging him/her? This isn’t spite! What’s your problem? Thought robot isn’t that weak nor isn’t he that strong. Thot robot stops at 3 or 4.....

I mean I would like to ban him since he said that spectre is stronger than composite beyonder but no, Thot robot stops at 3 or 4

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222: Dude... It was the guy who was constantly sending *cough* intimate fan-fic pictures. He was banned luckily.

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ChosenOne1222

@kryptonianpride: bro. No you got it all wrong. Since when did DC ever say that Thought robot and mandrakk where the creators of DC universe? Since when. He stops at 3 or 4. Composite beyonder is wayyy to strong for thought robot. Composite beyonder even stated that you can’t kill him without his consent! He was even destroying the universe just by thinking and took a blast of several billion exploding dimensions!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222:

Bro, I posted this in multiple threads already. CBR confirmed it. Mandrakk is the DC Comics representation, he wins. Everyone else loses. Reality Warping meant nothing to Mandrakk to begin with, didn't even need to be the editor.

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ChosenOne1222

@soratoumiga: oh sorry my bad lol. I just realized you’re the one who made the thread. Sorry my bad. Was it the guy whose comments are not in this thread anymore?

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222: Lol, it's okay, and yeah, his comments are now deleted.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please just let thought robot die.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe stops at 5,7 and 8.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at one by feats, 3 by statements.

MM and beyonder laugh at him..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: yeah no. Doesn't work on me.

Thing confirmed as the editor > everyone

Thing immune to reality warper > reality warper

Thing with author meta control > thing without it

Thing that defeated the presence already > the presence

Thing immune to retcon > thing that was retconned.

As much as users don't want to accept it. That is the truth of it.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianpride: Thing confirmed as editor>his own story only.

Thing immune to a certain level of reality warping =/= immune to every type of reality warping in fiction.

Thing with author meta control = refer to point one.

The last two are just laughable.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: nope. Was literally just confirmed as the actual meta editor of DC comics. Try again

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e935d3a5a1
deactivated-5c7e935d3a5a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

XxDarknessxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely 3.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

all the feats being ignored

confirmed the editor of dc comics, confirmed God of DC and the meta space outside of it, confirmed infinite power, confirmed no reality warping can affect it, confirmed infinite adapting power, confirmed authorship override, was the barrier for the entire orrery that includes the 5th dimension, confirmed stronger than fully powered anti monitor from COIE, confirmed stronger than all the Endless, confirmed not made by the Presence, confirmed more powerful than Nabu, confirmed more powerful than Barbados, confirmed more powerful than a total multiversal striker, no sells nth metal weilded by a multiversal level destroyer, can no sell the over monitor trying to delete him, can multiverse hop whenever he wants, confirmed stronger than the Empty Hand who is leagues beyond anyone else listed here because he is the meta combined consciousness of all comic readers.

This is a lot of information that is being ignored by the same group of users. At this point, it is clear who has bias and who doesnt. TR shreds everyone on this list, because Rox Ogama already defeated the Presence, Radiant and Spectre at the end of Final Crisis. Mandrakk isnt just a multiverse destroyer, he breaks continuua and continuties and is beyond retcon. He reached into the Orrery and destroyed universe 51, which is not just a universe, but an entire Jack Kirby lore space, all Kirby lore was U51 and it was the first to go.

This is a mismatch. TR destroys everything on this list.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear 1-6 stop at 7 , get stomped by 8 .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rox Ogama, who is far, far lesser than Mandrakk ever was, already defeated the Presence, Radiant and Spectre. So a smaller aspect of the Presence in the GEB gets murderstomped too.

"The dying God left your universe wounded and defenseless. As I fed on these servants of God. Defenders of the universe. Drained now. Meaningless."

Wtf is this thread even? TR > Everyone on this list. dude already defeated the Presence. GGthread#

No Caption Provided

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ChosenOne1222

@kryptonianpride: why do you think thought robot is that strong! He isn’t! He has way less feats than anybody on this list and even a Superman fanboy that i have been debating for months told me that thought robot is weaker than cyttorak!

Plus there was no part that stated mandrakk nor TR beat the presence so I don’t know why u say “oh he beat the presence” when he didn’t!! The overvoid, including mandrakk, beat the presence, so mandrakk couldn’t beat the presence without help of the overvoid.

Plus that scan you posted says nothing to prove your point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222:

"why do you think thought robot is that strong! He isn’t!"

Confirmed DC Editor with narrative control that no amount of physics reality warping can affect, with infinite adapting powers stated twice.

"He has way less feats than anybody on this list and even a Superman fanboy that i have been debating for months told me that thought robot is weaker than cyttorak!"

Damn...thought you were serious in your comment here. Was hoping for a challenger to debate in a friendly manner. :[

"Plus there was no part that stated mandrakk nor TR beat the presence so I don’t know why u say “oh he beat the presence” when he didn’t!! The overvoid, including mandrakk, beat the presence, so mandrakk couldn’t beat the presence without help of the overvoid."

He really did beat the Presence lol. GEB has no feats. That doesn't mean he is weaker than Aunt May. Mandrakk and TR have more feats than everyone on this list combined.

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ChosenOne1222

@kryptonianpride: GEB shouldn’t even be on this list he’s weak as heck.....

And sorry I seemed a little aggressive. I didn’t mean to I just put exclamation points a lot (!!!)

But anyways thought robot hasn’t showed serious power when it comes to reality warping. Thanos with the gauntlet ruled the universe and nobody could stop him, yet TR had trouble fighting mandrakk. TR doesn’t have as many feats as the others on this list other than SEB.

I mean Mr. Mxyzptlk is a 5th dimensional being, so he is like a god to god like beings. So is PR beyonder. PR beyonder is an 11th dimensional being. And PR beyonder couldn’t be killed without his consent. So PR beyonder can’t die. He took a blast of several billion different dimensions and was destroying the universe just by thinking.

So yeah I don’t thing TR has feats to compete with Thanos IG and PR beyonder. Can you show me another scan of how TR can compete or beat these powerful beings?

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at any decent multiverse level char. Thought Robot is higher dimensional low multi-universe level char at best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chosenone1222: Yep. I can.

1. Yes he has. Captain Allen hit quantum super position and became every single piece of physics there is that is possible inside of an infinite orrery. That was the bootup requirement for TR. Total omniversal power and total control over reality was still nothing to Mandrakk and TR/Monitors. PR Beyonder is nothing to them. Literally nothing, so I am not sure what you mean by this. The panels just before TR wakes up is the author stating 100% that total physics ownership and the highest form of reality warping possible is nothing but the key in the car for Thought Robot. PR Beyonder loses. IG loses. Myx loses. Protege loses. Eternity loses. At this point in the story, GEB is the only competition. <-- This scan right here makes PR Beyonder look like an infant. Allen becomes all reality warping with infinite levels. He becomes everything in the orrery. Every thing. Every character. He is every single atom and atomic structure. He is all string theory, he is all bodies of all cosmic beings, he is everything there is at the same time and is still not on par with Monitors. Quantum Super position > All of PR Beyonders showings, because PR Beyonder has no statements of such. Allen does. Literal infinite power was as nothing by comparison to Mandrakk and the Thought Robot

2. The entire 5th dimension was in prison by the Thought Robot. The entire realm of 5th Dimensional Imps was owned and regulated, encompassed and barried off by the Thought Robot. The entire Orrery was inside the Thought Robot. And that includes multiple continuities. Not just Grants. But Jack Kirby's too and all his reconstituted characters. They explicitely state this is the case and that TR is the Meta concept that contains all of DC lore.

Myx is nothing to these guys.

CBR just confirmed a few weeks ago that Mandrakk is the DC Comics editor manifest as a characte. There is no debating this anymore. It is confirmed and users will have to accept it. Nobody beats him except the other half of the Editor.

Mandrakk no selling multiversal level striking 1

Left the comic itself, right on the cover of Final Crisis Where are feats of anyone else on this list leaving the comic book and existing in a meta space?

Soundcloud of Grant talking about Rox eating all of U51, which is the entire Jack Kirby super structure of continuity, not just a universe, but all the Kirby everything megaverse, eaten by Rox who is a monitor without any of his powers and nothing compared to Mandrakk.

Is confirmed the actual GOD of DC, a higher being than the Presence. Repeatedly. Not once, not twice, but three times in three separate interviews by Morrison.

again

Is above all the Endless on the Cosmic Map

Was standing behind Barbados without him even knowing he was there. Barbados, stronger than the 3rd Monitor who made the Orrery, a being of literal infinite power, far stronger than COIE anti monitor and Spectre. Watched the Barbados event and giggled at it. No, like actually giggled at it

Is infinitely stronger than Nix, who reset and remade all the Gods of DC and the entire Jack Kirby super megaverse continuity on a whim, and by the way Nix wasn't a full monitor when he did this

U51 was the first thing Rox went to eat because it contained the Presence, Radiant and Spectre, the strongest beings left in the DC orrery

infinite power, infinite adapting, even Protege doesnt have this, Protege had a hard limit at Tribunal and Scathans level

Once contained all of Creation itself. The entire lot of it.

So he ate the Presence, The Radiant, the Spectre, was stated to be literally infinite, stated to have authorship override of Grant Morrison himself, stated on the comic to exist outside of said comic entirely, no sold the Over Monitor and ignored it completely and still came back, can multiverse hop, is stronger than Barbados who murdered the 3rd monitor who created infinite realities and had infinite reality warping power, is stronger than someone who was physics incarnate (stronger even than Beyonder), has confirmed infinite adapting power to anything, is composed of narrative and not reality or particles so no amount of reality warping works on him, litearlly encapsulated the entire DC structure within itself, was confirmed GOD multiple times, defeated a being who ate reconstituted continuities, was stronger than the Presence, Radiant, Spectre and Anti Monitor/Forging Monitor and all the 5th dimensional imps.

Anything else you need, let me know and I'll show it with scans.

ChosenOne1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah mandrakk took a multiversal level blast but beyonder took a blast that could’ve destroyed several BILLION dimensions......

PR beyonder could destroy all of the monitors. He’s not that weak! He was an above dimensional being meaning he was basically god.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Eternity

TR contained the entire infinite Orrery inside of it. Including all Retconned characters, places and more. The entire Morrison and Kirby sub megaverses, continuities and even Vertigo were inside of it. Multi Eternity doesnt even contain Oblivion or Beyonder spaces. TR by feats alone is infinitely above Eternity and already contained the DC equivalent of all of Eternity. Reality Warpers beat Enternity. No amount of reality warping can defeat TR. TR contained infinite sub realities and continuties, far exceeding Multi- Eternty in power.

Round 2: Marquis of Death

Is a high tier reality warper who is nowhere near PR beyonder, nowhere near captain allen in Final Crisis. Captain Allen hit quantum Super position and became every piece of everything not only in Morrison continuity, but Kirby's as well. All that power was nothing to a Monitor. Who in turn were scrubbed and one shotted by mandrakk.

Round 3: Thanos w/ IG

A reality warper who can't even use the power outside of that one universe it was from. the Hell would IG ever do to the author of the comic? Nothing.

Round 4: Mr. Mxyzptlk

TR already contained all of the 5th dimension. Has authorship override. Has infinite power statements. Myx doesn't have any of that.

Round 5: Protege

Deadstopped by authorship override and high tier reality warpering command in Tribunal and Scathan. TR has authorship override of the meta writers of DC comics, Kirby, Morrison, Matteis, Snyder. Does Protege? nope.

Round 6: Destiny of the Endless

Is already stated to be above all of the endless on the cosmic map. Nabu is Morrisons higher concept of Fate in his continuity. And Nabu stated he is scared of Mandrakk.

Round 7: Composite Molecule Man and Beyonder

highest teir reality warpers who still arent everything, who arent all of time, who arent omnipresent, who dont own all of physics there is. Captain allens QSP achievement bests every single feat of the PR Beyonder by infinite degree. Neither of these characters can override the meta author of their own comic book.

The Empty Hand craps all over these two by infinite levels of power and command. And the Empty Hand was as nothing by comparison to higher tier monitors.

Round 8: Great Evil Beast

Rox Ogama defeated the Presence already. And he had no monitor powers. Monitors were one shotted by Mandrakk, and TR beat Mandrakk.

The questions were all answered already. Just that nobody wants to accept what they read, or just didn't read final crisis at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wasnt a physical battle. It was stated many times there was no reality there, no physics.

Stated once

Twice

three times

Four times

Five times

do you need more? Because there are more mentions of no physics there, no time, no space, no reality to warp, no space, and nothingness but narratives existing. How many more are needed?

Yeah mandrakk took a multiversal level blast but beyonder took a blast that could’ve destroyed several BILLION dimensions......

PR beyonder could destroy all of the monitors. He’s not that weak! He was an above dimensional being meaning he was basically god.

hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

@hurricanefunnel: LoL ,

why being so toxic with asking to report ?

what? I don't know what you're referring to and I'm the polar opposite of toxic

BeyondST1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fodderbot dies all rounds

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4092c43d62c
deactivated-5d4092c43d62c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Soratoumiga

Yeah, it was shown that 5D imps are above Nil/Monitor Sphere recently, so it's clear that he stops at 4, at least.

@rogueshadow Can you lock this thread, please?

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first two fights are difficult, the 3rd and 4th are very difficult, the 5th extremely difficult. CAS died definitively at 6, his fate decided it.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that now, soratoumiga would put Destiny at 7 instead of 6.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d59ee082aecf
deactivated-5d59ee082aecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers