Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

--------------

Good teamwork, can the duo defeat the Chaos King?

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They shit stomp mikaboshi,

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mikaboshi loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5
deactivated-5e0e83bb0dbb5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, comes down on cosmology interpretation. The multiverse was very limited in the chaos war. Though Robot and Mandrakk would most likely stomp him, since both of them are above infinite-dimensional. Sorry, but the ''destroying 98% of the multiverse'' even confirms that the marvel verse was finite at that point, since infinite doesn't contain numbers. This is just the same when omnipotents have contradicted feats, so they are not omnipotent/infinite powerful. Same with the ''98% of the multiverse''.

Avatar image for thisisausername
ThisIsAUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mikaboshi loses miserably.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Well, comes down on cosmology interpretation. The multiverse was very limited in the chaos war. Though Robot and Mandrakk would most likely stomp him, since both of them are above infinite-dimensional. Sorry, but the ''destroying 98% of the multiverse'' even confirms that the marvel verse was finite at that point, since infinite doesn't contain numbers. This is just the same when omnipotents have contradicted feats, so they are not omnipotent/infinite powerful. Same with the ''98% of the multiverse''.

Avatar image for divinepixelbook
DivinePixelBook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Mikaboshi Spite

Alsimmons77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite against Mikaboshi.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TonyStark6999

@supermanthor said:
@yasindermann said:

There are instances, which show the 616-Universe/Multiverse been divided into parts (both are infinite), but that doesn't mean they are contradicted feats. It was just a way to show the readers that how much of the Multiverse, Chaos King consumed.

Being above Infinite Dimensional doesn't mean anything, they should have the destructive power required to destroy above Infinite Dimensional structures, just saying.

There are FTL/MFTL characters, who can cross the Universe/Multiverse with flight, but that doesn't mean they have infinite speed.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Giojoestar
No Caption Provided

@yasindermann: Thought Robot and Mandrakk aren't infinite dimensional, the dc multiverse is confirmed to have a sixth dimension and it is the highest reality

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By katrurius17

Superman solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5e59dd5190955
deactivated-5e59dd5190955

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WITH MIKABOSHI THAT YOU NEED TO SUBJECT HIM TO THIS SHITSHOW?!

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf1f916171e8
deactivated-5cf1f916171e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is unfair to Mikaboshi. TR and Mandrakk together are way too much for CK.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@yasindermann: Thought Robot and Mandrakk aren't infinite dimensional, the dc multiverse is confirmed to have a sixth dimension and it is the highest reality

Dimensions in fiction always works otherwise. For DC, the 5th and the 6th dimension are above the main infinite-dimensional space-time continuum.

Elias0119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either one on team one stomp

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 takenstew22  Moderator

Isn't Chaos King only Eternity or LT level? If so Thought Robot could solo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf1f916171e8
deactivated-5cf1f916171e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: IIRC, he's the other half of Eternity, so one could assume he's abstract level.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 takenstew22  Moderator

@neesh: If that's true then yes, TR solos.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Giojoestar

@yasindermann: dc doesn't have infinite spatial dimensions

Mandrakk isn't even infinite dimensional, if he was then how was firebrand, neon, hawkman and the others able to face off against him

No Caption Provided

Mandrakk even only thinks that there are only 53 universes

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: dc doesn't have infinite spatial dimensions

Mandrakk isn't even infinite dimensional, if he was then how was firebrand, neon, hawkman and the others able to face off against him

No Caption Provided

Mandrakk even only thinks that there are only 53 universes

No Caption Provided

And like I said, this comes down on you're interpretation. You cannot just consider one cosmology interpretation of one writer of DC, when there are multiple DC writers, who have an other cosmology interpretation.

No Caption Provided

In Vertigo, it was stated that those dimensions are infinite-dimensional.

Like I said, comes down on interpretation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giojoestar: 5th Dimension and 6th Dimensions are separate reality from normal multiverse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ffd6af867550
deactivated-5ffd6af867550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: the scan literally confirms that there is no space and time and they are in fact in the void, voids by definition lack anything even dimensions. In this scan it is said that characters who are out of space and time, need to have a will large enough to be able to reflect on themselves infinitely. This is metaphoric, and it talks about the Void beyond the multiverse, it does not address anything about Infinite dimensional hilbert space. This speaks of Lucifer's willingness not to have to be crippled by reflecting on himself, nothing says about perception of infinite higher spaces. I'm not saying that we should disregard different interpretations and work of previous writers, I'm saying that there is just no proof of infinite spatial dimensions in the dc multiverse

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giojoestar: 5th Dimension and 6th Dimensions are separate reality from normal multiverse.

the fifth dimensions is outside the multiverse yes but still within the source wall, only the sixth dimension is confirmed to be outside the source wall

@yasindermann: Aren't those 52 universe just known multiverses.

No, there are 53 known universes in the local multiverse, the bleed has an infinite number of universes. After the justice league destroyed the source wall after the battle with the dark multiverse, it has been revealed that there are an infinite number of multiverses made by beings like Perpetua

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: the scan confirms that there is no space and time and they are in fact in the void, voids by definition lack anything even dimensions. In this scan it is said that characters who are out of space and time, need to have a will large enough to be able to reflect on themselves infinitely. This is metaphoric, and it talks about the Void beyond the multiverse, it does not address anything about Infinite dimensional hilbert space. This speaks of Lucifer's willingness not to have to be crippled by reflecting on himself, nothing says about perception of infinite higher spaces. I'm not saying that we should disregard different interpretations and work of previous writers, I'm saying that there is just no proof of infinite spatial dimensions in the dc multiverse

Like I said, dimensions in fiction always works otherwise. Infinite dimensions can be anything in fiction, even non-physical universes/multiverses that contains no time and space, like Marvel. It always works different.

No Caption Provided

There is proof for infinite higher dimensions.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Grant Morrison's cosmology was 6th dimensional

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Giojoestar

@yasindermann: the quotes from the Rama Kushma about having innumerable dimensions, but innumerable, does not mean infinity. It's just a hard number to say, that is, you have countless ways of saying how even a measurable number can be unimportant, since it depends only on the interpretative viewpoint of that. the writer himself outright denied that it was infinite. https://twitter.com/mypauljenkins/status/1044439827947520000

even then this still does not confirm spatial dimensions, universe and dimensions are synonymous to each other and rama kushna's statement would likely mean parallel/alternate or different realities. You don't even see any mentioned words like "higher" or used in context to be geometrical spatial dimensions. It could possibly mean higher, but as I said infinite is out of the question

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TR solos

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perfawesome: grant morrison uses M-theory which is 11th dimensional. Scott Snyder is the one who views the dc multiverse as sixth dimensional

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yasindermann: the quotes from the Rama Kushma about having innumerable dimensions, but innumerable, does not mean infinity. It's just a hard number to say, that is, you have countless ways of saying how even a measurable number can be unimportant, since it depends only on the interpretative viewpoint of that. the writer himself outright denied that it was infinite. https://twitter.com/mypauljenkins/status/1044439827947520000

even then this still does not confirm spatial dimensions, universe and dimensions are synonymous to each other and rama kushna's statement would likely mean parallel/alternate or different realities. You don't even see any mentioned words like "higher" or used in context to be geometrical spatial dimensions. It could possibly mean higher, but as I said infinite is out of the question

''But you no more understand it than a mosquito understands the bottom of the ocean'' This indirectly implies that these dimensions are infinite above the other. This can be expressed in an metaphor too.

The rules of dimensions works otherwise in every fiction. You seem like one of those people of VS battle wiki. No verse in fiction with a multiversal structuce says that spatial dimensions are more impressive than alternative realities.

Giojoestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Giojoestar

@yasindermann: All she said was a matter of comprehension, means that deadman is clueless about how vast the multiverse is just like a mosquitoes knows nothing other than itself, Rama Kushna makes no reference to dimensions or axes of space either, be it metaphorical or not an ocean is not even infinite or layered above a mosquitoes surroundings, so no I don't see how this alludes to higher dimensions, even if I was wrong, my point still stands backed up by the writer confirming innumerable=/=infinite

Quote me where I said that spatial dimensions are more impressive than alternative realities, never once did I say that, what I've been doing this whole time is refuting the existence of an infinitely layered dc multiverse that you insist on saying. I don't even use the tier system vs battles wiki made. Do you not understand that a quantum multiverse wouldn't necessarily mean weaker or less impressive than an Euclidan/Hilbert dimensionality but is indeed a fact that they are completely different to each other? Did I say that mandrakk is weaker or would lose to the chaos king just because I debunked the notion of him being infinite dimensional? I didn't. Heck I believe that mandrakk is more so multiversal than anything else and chaos king is universal tbh. This is not a tier system. This is the basics of our world with Euclidean geometry and then with Hilbertian Space theory, DC itself uses higher dimensionality but what I've been saying is that it isn't infinite.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CK

Avatar image for divinepixelbook
DivinePixelBook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

askujdnakjsd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team win

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By EineFaust

Do you understand that everything in DC come from Superman? It is confirmed in many stories including Doomsday Clock.Geoff John implied it twice.

And, TR Superman is the idea of Superman embodied as giant robot.

This is spite.

BTW, do you know that Composite DC cosmology was officially confirmed in Doomsday Clock#10? In DC, literally "everything" come from metaverse(Prime earth) and everything are always changing according to change to metaverse. Every cosmology introduced into DC universe are officially canon from perspective of Dr Manhattan.So Composite DC cosmology is confirmed.

Composite DC cosmology is far above Marvel cosmology and Umineko cosmology combined.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Stezzy

The team wins, this is a mismatch. I'd even say spite. Chaos King was like Eternity's level.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 1

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thought Robot and Mandrakk working togather should be enough to beat Chaos King.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 is composed entirely of weak links. Chaos King absorbs these fodders

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers