Thought Robot and Living Tribunal (DC and Marvel) vs EoS GM Ushiromiya Battler And Bernkastel (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)

• 55 results
zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By zgtfreak
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Probably my last Umineko/When They Cry thread for a long time.

Rules:

Everyone is at their peak/prime.

Assumed infinite dimensional cosmology for DC and Marvel (unless anyone has really good counter-arguments).

We are using EoS Game Master Battler (the one amped to/beyond Bernkastel's level). Endless Nine is allowed.

No VS Battles logic in this thread.

Transcending fiction/Suggverse arguments are banned.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sungsam

@zgtfreak

Did you know that Living Tribunal and Thought Robot Superman are Outerversal and 1-A in VSBattles now? Wow, times have changed. They'll make Batman 1-A next. Lmfao

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By zgtfreak

@sungsam: I don't even... Wat. Glad I conveniently ruled out VS Battles now. Meh, watch people ignore it and start linking profiles anyway.

Also you'd think VS Battles wouldn't upgrade comics since they're thunder weebs trynna make VNs/anime/manga stomp comics.

Well going off their logic, Bern is outerversal (despite being viewed as a lower dimensional piece by Aurora) and EoS GM Battler surpassed her so... ¯\(ツ)/¯ Even fight regardless (imo).

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sungsam

@zgtfreak: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I just realized that you made a Thought Robot thread. You're gonna attract that Monitor Wanker that everyone hates. You know, the guy who claims DC owns all fiction, including Umineko.

And VSBattles used to be founded on Anti-Comic bias, even Matthew Schroeder explained it. But their policies are relaxed, more matured and more balanced now. It is just funny because I never thought they would take the scan where LT transcends the concept of Space and Time as evidence to him being Outerversal seriously.

Their justification for the Monitors being 1-A on the other hand is because the Monitor Sphere is a Platonic Archetype World (which it seems to be in my opinion). It's just that I never thought the day would come for that. Lol

demonbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Monitor wankers are one the worst i have seen.I would say they are as bad as dragon ball wankers

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zgtfreak

@sungsam: Oh boy, time to use the dumb "AURORA IZ ABOVE FICTION AND ENDLESS NINE>AURORA" argument.

I seriously hope that dude doesn't come, simply because this will turn into a NLF above fiction nonsense.

@demonbane I don't think anyone beats DB wank. LOL

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ovy7

As far as I know, Bern is already above TR and LT, adding Battler and amping him to Bern's lvl just makes this even more of a mismatch.

@zgtfreak:

Probably my last Umineko/When They Cry thread for a long time.

Why tho?

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By zgtfreak

@ovy7: TR and a high-balled LT are infinite-D IIRC. I added Battler since I felt TR was maybe a bit too much for Bern and needed to add someone a bit stronger than her to make it even (I could be wrong though).

As for not making anymore Umineko threads for a while, it's because there aren't many characters I know on their level, and I usually am not a thread making type of guy.

If I do make another Umineko thread, it will probably be Endless Sorcerer Battler, Beatrice, and Ange (all standard non amped versions) vs Fate/Extra CCC Gilgamesh in a 3v1, but I need to do more research on that first.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sungsam

DC has been called Infinite Dimensional at least 3 times ONLY by JM De Matteis. The same guy who still holds Presence as the Supreme God of DC, and unknowingly is the only current writer of DC who gives a fuck you to the Morrisonid Cosmology. As such, Thought Robot cannot scale to JMD Cosmology because JMD Cosmology holds Presence as Supreme, not the Overmonitor. Furthermore, Grant Morrison bases DC's Cosmology on M-Theory which really doesn't help his case.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes sure, if Highballed under a Composite DC Cosmology by all writers, TR is High-1B+ and 1-A Outerversal and whatever the hell. And DC's Cosmology is VERY huge, probably even surpassing the size of Umineko. But I will only accept that if the Monitor Wankers accept these statements of JM De Matteis of Presence being Omnipotent, Outer-Outerversal and being beyond all and whatnot.

You can't give a fuck you to JM De Matteis when he says Presence is Supreme, wanking the Monitors, then flop back to him when he says DC is Infinite-D. That is doubtlessly bullshit.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zgtfreak

@sungsam: So what would you put TR's level at?

Edit: M-Theory? Really? That isn't good.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

team 1

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sungsam

@zgtfreak:

Let's ask Morrison.

No Caption Provided

So DC's Cosmology, ACCORDING TO MORRISON, his DC Multiverse is running on M-Theory/Brane Quantum Mechanical Cosmology, which uses a 10 to 11 Higher Spatio Temporal Layered Dimensional Cosmology in the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics (which is a misinterpretation of what the real theory says). And the Monitors are Outerversal to a 10D/11D Cosmology. Yeah, not so good. This is the reason why AbyssFleet literally used Morrison to argue against an Infinite-D DC when Etriel and I were debating, and he wouldn't be wrong, since Matteis's Cosmology is a total outlier and is never repeated by other writers.

For LT, it's not a problem, because Eternity and Infinity embody the Space Time of Marvel's Transfinite (greater than Infinite-D) Dimensional Omniverse which creates endless chains of Multiverses every quantum moment. And LT transcends Eternity and Infinity and would thereby be Outerversal to a really large Infinite-D Cosmology thereby.

No Caption Provided

But DC's Cosmology is VERY erratic, unstable, and contradictory. A lowballed DC Cosmology is far weaker and smaller than a lowballed Marvel Cosmology. However, a Composite Highballed DC Cosmology is SO MUCH LARGER than a Composite Highballed Marvel Cosmology.

DC's Cosmology is so strange and confusing to understand due to the many contradictions and writers that it looks ridiculously big to ridiculously small. Remember when I told you that Mike Carey says that DC only had 1 Million Universes? Lol.

TR only looks strong under a Composite DC Cosmology and I personally am shying away from using this model nowadays.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun, you and I havent spoken to each other or debated in weeks, I've made no mention of you anywhere since because I could care less about you. But, reading this now and seeing you are so emotionally crippled by me that you need to bring me up randomly around this website...really worries me about your mental health. The simple fact that I've broken you on the inside and traumatized you so horrendously, that you'd need to whine about me this far into the future, really scares me. You need therapy, I've damaged you too much it seems. Please stop talking about me so much.

There is also a great websites for mental heath all over the place. Please try one. And please stop brandishing me in every single thread you post it. It is hyper creepy. Like seriously, it makes me feel unsafe that you talk about me this much.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Yeah, DC seems to be the only franchise I can't gauge properly as an outsider.

How do you think Bern or Battler would fair against LT? They are beyond the standard infinite-D, so I assume they are close in power.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sungsam

I find it interesting that you assumed I was talking about you, assumed 'Monitor Wanker' referred to yourself, even though I didn't even call or name you by username here at all. Meaning you associate and identify yourself with 'Monitor Wanker'. Hm, but I am the one who is damaged and crippled by you? Lol. Says the guy who accuses everyone he talks to of being alts. Lmfao

Literally most people on this forum who read your arguments make fun of you, including the people on this thread besides us. I dealt various severe blows to your reputation on this forum that turned you into a laughing stock, and even you know that. You're just a deluded sad person that everyone hates, despises and laughs at, because you are stupid.

I'm not interested in debating you either, I just think this shit is funny when I pounce on those like you. And I think I will continue upon my whim.

@zgtfreak Bern or Battler would probably fare around equal. Not too sure, I don't talk Umineko in some time since Etriel and I debated about it on G+ and Deviantart and when I brought the debate here to the Vine. Where he denied that Umineko had Infinite Dimensions. Baah,.... I would probably suggest making another thread, replacing TR with Pralaya since that would be more suitable. Maybe then, the Monitor Wanker who will not be named, won't follow your thread.

B3rnkastel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool pic of LT.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: Alright, thanks for the advice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about you stop gossiping about other users behind their backs, as if you were a 14 year old high school girl or something.

Which mean girl are you, sun?

No Caption Provided

And Team 1 wins. CAS is enough by itself. Cuz "monitor wank" and "better than muh author"

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kryptonianpride: Number 1: That picture made your roast pure cringe... Not getting into your argument with Sung, just sayin'...

Number 2: Please provide a reason CaS stomps without the fallacious "He transcends fiction" nonsense, otherwise people can do the same for Battler to an even worse degree. I am not debating for either side, but I'm editing the OP to where transcending fiction nonsensical arguments are outlawed from here on out, so please respect this newly established rule.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I was poking fun at Suns arguments and how he hates them there. And I'd rather not debate FC threads anymore unless asked a direct question, plenty of FC threads right now with my thoughts in them. Posting even more sounds just awful...lol

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sungsam

'behind your back' hm? I talked behind whose back exactly? If anything, whenever I explicitly talk about you again, I do it in threads where you are involved in. Didn't you remember?

Here, I merely predicted Monitor Wankers would come to this thread before you came here (you are not even the first one I talked to), If I wanted to talk behind your back, why would I do it here where I predict those like you would involve yourself in? Kind of diminishes the purpose of 'gossiping behind backs'?

You seem to be under the impression that the only reason everyone involved in FC debates with you, hates you is because I 'gossip' about you. You made your own face here, and that's all you, not me.

Yeah, making fun of accurate descriptions of what you say doesn't really do anything. Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't matter if me is me you are taking about, or someone else. Either way, it makes you look like a 14 year old little girl when you do it. User call the other person in then if it wasn't me. Cowardly of you to banter about "someone" without naming them.

You and the other dude were talking about someone else coming in and hoping they don't. 14 year old girls. Both of you. Grow a backbone and user call them if it wasn't me.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sungsam

You're calling me a coward for warning that a Monitor Wanker is coming here? Lol? How does that work? Knowing someone like you would come here, I wouldn't come to this thread if I was a coward. Like, your thinking process is so twisted and everyone can see that. That's why everyone hates you. You're just mad that I proved that those like you are predictable to me, and are intellectually simpletons by comparison.

I ain't even white, and you show a picture comparing me to a bunch of white girls? Lol, fail.

If I'm a coward, I wouldn't waste my time bantering with you, nor rightfully expose you for the egotistical wanker that you are in other threads, where you accuse everyone of being an alt. So look in the mirror before you tell someone to grow a backbone. You even turned this thread into your personal whine fest thread when I was the one consistently being on topic. Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew you were too afraid to call in whomever the other user was. Oh, on the alts thing now again are we? Dodging in a frantic scamper to direct attention away?

Stop harassing others. Stop talking about others behind their backs. And stop invoking your 14 year old girl self by bantering like you are one of the mean girls. And you are definitely Karen, btw. 100%

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
Myleftbuttcheeksolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going team 2.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sungsam

Says the guy, you, who changed his account from BabyMagiKarp and maliciously painted yourself as a totally different person after you were shunned. You even only admitted to me that you were using alts subliminally between these two accounts. Instead of openly. But I'M the coward. Got it.

Who do you want me to call? Einefaust? You will make no demands of me. Nor are you this forums judge of who is and who is not a coward. I only point out that faggots like you are gonna be on this thread, how is that a coward? Cowards forewarn ops of retards storming their threads? Lmfao? We can tag every Monitor Wanker that had ever been on this forum, including ScathanTheApprover. Let them come here, just as you did. Or is it that you want me to tag them for you on your behalf for a reason? Lol.

No, fuck you. You're just a pathetic black sheep of this forum. If I ever want to again continue harassing you on my whim, I will do it. And many people already make fun of you, without me even involved. No one is exactly attempting to doxx you off this forum right? Why, are you the true coward? Take it like a man and shut the fuck up. You earned this.

So far, in this banter between us on this thread, all you got is, 'YOUZA COWARD YOUZA COWARD' or cry baby bitching from you like 'STOP HAWASSSING MEEE WAAAH WAAH' lmfao, weak sauce.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By zgtfreak

@kryptonianpride said:

You and the other dude were talking about someone else coming in and hoping they don't. 14 year old girls. Both of you. Grow a backbone and user call them if it wasn't me.

You call me a 14 year old girl but don't even tag me or Sung when you reply. LOL Vine should really enable banning certain users in threads for OPs to use.

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tho. i had a record history of arguing against infinite layered umineko. i would say team 1 takes it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: What are you laughing for? That seems like a really sad attempt to make yourself feel better about pouting about others and their opinions like you were a teenage cheerleader in 9th grade. Why would I have to tag you when you are in this thread already?

Ra Ra, cis boom bah, gooooo Team gossip behind others backs! Goooo teammm cant handle other peoples opinions without talking about them all the time in other threads they arent in! Lets go team, lets go wo wooo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And on the subject of BANNING, why not BAN the guy who attacks others personally so often? And I got to page 20 of his post history and gave up. He has 188 pages right now of history and I really dont want to go through all of it and pluck out even more personal attacks just for that term alone. God knows how many he actually has. Nobody is more toxic than this guy. And you are bff's with him it seems. Grats dude.

@sungsam said:

I said Zeno is Omniversal? When?

Ah, see, the faggot I ass raped on the Demonbane debate months ago crawled back to get revenge for his fellow VSBattles retarded buttfuck buddy. Crawl back moron and never show yourself here again.

--

@sungsam said:

Motherfucker. I don't care. Lol

Already turned this man to dust. Nice try getting that dips hit to make your arguments for you, just to fail. "Metaversal" headass

Daw, salty fucking Japanazi wanking edgelord faggot got a little twiggered.

I like how you faggots appropriate and interpret Platonic concepts to your current day Anime Outerverse wank lenses without factual evidence beyond your bullshit interpretation.

Deal with it Japanazi faggot.

--

@sungsam said:

Horse Shit.......

Morrison already stated that his Multiverse is just 11D and did you two sheep fuckers believe it? Fuck no. I mean, you get this idea that only AUTHOR STATEMENTS get to clarify any jack shit on a fictional verse when this is not true. This is reflective of the mentality of Monitor fags like yourself. Really? You want me to tag many users again and see who between us they agree with? Kil agrees with me, Supermanthor agrees with me, Last I checked, your faggot ass got butthurt when I did that.

--

@sungsam said:

If I said it rained, do I have to fucking name every single atom found within rain? This is a stupid fallacy. All you have to do is stop tagging me faggot, I never wanted to argue with your annoying ass again.

If I said it rained, do I have to fucking name every single atom found within rain? This is a stupid fallacy. All you have to do is stop tagging me faggot, I never wanted to argue with your annoying ass again.

--

@sungsam said:

Actually, a big sum of people on the Vine believe in this tiering system, they're just too shy and faggoted to admit they like it in the face of people like me who are decent enough to tear down their bullshit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sungsam goes after people that a lot of people on this forum would dislike. for example the quotes you bring up were against a demonbane wanker (who lied many times) and a vsbattles tierist who both attacked and insulted several people or insulted this entire forum condescendingly (that basically included you) and were in fact disliked by many or they insulted many as well. sung attacks what are usually really bad debaters and liars. this is the reason rarely do those close to sung objects to his behavior since we are like 'heh he deserved it' and we just let it pass. what you have in common with those two is that you are disliked by many as well. hence your history with the jew baron.

nobody is asking for you to be banned from the forum but only to be thread banned. that said. its very shallow for someone who used an alt to call for someone to be banned for their behavior. and i would rather not have you banned for your little alt.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sungsam

What was this supposed to accomplish Krypto? Lmfao, you telling me that you actually creeped up on my page looking through my hundreds of posts???? Butthurt much? And you're saying I'm the emotional cripple? Lmfao.

You are taking quotes from where I am taking the piss at idiotic incredulity arguing morons that even YOU would find toxic by the shit they're saying. Not certain how you think you're making a point. Considering that one of the guys I'm insulting in your own quote literally insulted EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM, including yourself. MY TOXICITY is merely a response to the toxicity of the certain toxic people I argue with. And you are no different. You are actually defending them???? You are defending people that insulted this entire forum that included you? Lol?

I'm followed by 13 different people with different opinions from myself, and I am close with SEVERAL debaters who disagree with me on several issues. If I was toxic, that wouldn't be the case.

Come on, do the math. Think a LITTLE harder.

YOU, on the other hand, are either hated, made fun of or looked down by pretty much most or everyone you talk to at this point. You accused many people of being alts of each other. You make asinine arguments that make people from different fandoms and biases dislike you. You ALIENATED many people because your VIEWS and LIES are themselves toxic. You spread terrible arguments and you hardly admit you are wrong. MANY PEOPLE WANT TO BAN YOU FROM THEIR THREADS, which I don't agree with personally.

So who is the REAL toxic one????? Flip to yourself then flip back to me and ask yourself that fucking question. REALLY.

Then you wonder WHY I take the piss at you??? You deserve it, just the like other people I insult. Those who spread malicious lies deserve it. The only difference between me and those others you debate with is that I give you the toxicity that you deserve.

You called me a moron a few times, and you used an alt and talked and have before tagged to me with your KryptonianPride account implying that you were posing yourself as a totally different person. I never dared had you ban from this forum since you are TOO MUCH FUN, so you better sit the fuck down and shut up and about getting anyone banned. If people want to get YOU banned from their threads, that's merely their perception of you that I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH. Again, it's your fault.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one wins.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By zgtfreak

@kryptonianpride: Apparently laughing has to always have an ulterior motive behind it these days.

And on the subject of BANNING, why not BAN the guy who attacks others personally so often?

Because his roast are savage and approved by me, aka the dude who use to roast raging fanboys into ash in debates with witty racial comments and hilariously making fun of one's intelligence to get them riled up, while also debunking their arguments legitimately back in the old days, way before every website outlawed such savagery. I've overall chilled out these days compared to many years ago when I was younger and more rude, otherwise I'd be writing essays on how dumb you are acting for the sheer comedy of it.

And you are bff's with him it seems. Grats dude.

I don't even know him at all outside of random Vine comments we make. lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ I'm cool with most slurs or insults, but not homophobic ones. Still should be ashamed of yourself for being that low in your standards of posting. As should anyone who likes and approves of his comments.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By zgtfreak

@kryptonianpride: I'm cool with most slurs or insults, but not homophobic ones.

Wat. LOL Pretty questionable of you that ONLY homophobic slurs are bad; those are some of the funniest ones.

Still should be ashamed of yourself for being that low in your standards of posting.

I mean I've been pretty civil with you compared to everyone else, but at the same time, I have the potential/capacity to roast you harder than anyone here (which would get me banned from Vine sadly).

Maybe you need to stop being over sensitive.

Avatar image for buttcheeksaysno
Buttcheeksaysno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 wins cuz the tribunal allows them to beat up on a defenseless hunk of metal (pos junk) known as TR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: I'm not overly sensitive unless someone tosses homophobic slurs, I admit it is a trigger for me. But, one that I am proud to hold. It isn't okay to say those things. Everyone should be bashing him for saying that. But, thats IMO.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By zgtfreak

@kryptonianpride: So racial slurs are fine, but homophobic ones aren't? You seem pretty suspect, bud.

But, one that I am proud to hold.

And you say we should be ashamed? LOOOOL

Everyone should be bashing him for saying that. But, thats IMO.

To put it bluntly, your opinion is stupid. LOL

Alright, I'm done here since I don't want to derail my own thread any further.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: It is absurdly sad that you'd assume I am cool with any slurs at all. But, where you are from I think slurs means a different thing. I mean swearing. Racial Slurs arent cool.

Thinking a reality warper will warp reality where there is no reality and against someone who is immune to it, is significantly dumber.

BathroomMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do people get so nasty on a forum talking about something as fun as comic books? Where's a mod when you need one?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sungsam identifies as bisexual. you can literally ask him. (knew him for some time on g+ as rothschild) he sees it as okay when he lashes out with faggot as an insult. you krypt dont get to decide which words can and cannot be used nor do you represent homosexuals or etc. using faggot as a slur does not necesitate to being homophobic. sung is also very left wing and has argued with the altright on 4chan as well.

when you are called a faggot in debates. it refers to you being a faggot over the character you are wanking. like how seththeprogrammer is a faggot for goku. i dont agree with these insults myself much but it is what it is.

i dont exactly recall a time when rothschild used a racial slur. reinhard and mercurius are japanazis. theyre anime japanese characters infatuating themselves as nazis. what part of that is wrong exactly when hes describing what the characters are? japanese nazi characters and the people he is arguing with wank them. otherwise you should have had us ban any thread involving those characters.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: @kryptonianpride:

Stop this madness, everyone control your emotions, keep in mind that you're debating comics, not politics. If you both continue this, threads will become locked, and that's not fair to everyone else. (This isn't kmc threads or youtube ) If one cannot agree with another it is best you walk away or leave it to that person to interpret it how they wish.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outdated thread. No need to bump.

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: can you please explain me what infinte D means.

Avatar image for heinrichthehero
HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak: can you please explain me what infinte D means.

It means a Dick that has infinite layers of existence, size and diameter. Friendly advice, you won't want getting involved with stuff like that because it can be quite a pain in the ass.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heinrichthehero: It is indeed BS. Cosmology is far less relevant than people make it out to be. This thread is super outdated. Team 2 blinks.

HatedSociopath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to admit I am happy that this thread was bumped as I now get to see that hilarious argument.