Thor with the Power Gem vs The Post-Crisis Justice League.

• 80 results
kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

• Blood-lust on. Thor has the same mindset he had when facing Thanos.
  • Perfect Teamwork.
  • Round 1- Thor will be facing the original seven Justice League.
  • Round 2- Thor will face everyone in this picture.

Image result for post-crisis justice league

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Round 1- TP solo

Round 2- Fate beats his butt

Avatar image for deactivated-6052e8e44cb84
deactivated-6052e8e44cb84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps both rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You didn't even equalize the speed to try make it fairer! c'mon

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ummm is the power gem really THAT powerful?

Superman speed blitzes

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hstgoddess: It basically gives the person nearly unlimited power, Thor used it to great effect when he had it

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Kevd4wg

@professorrespect said:

Round 1- TP solo

Round 2- Fate beats his butt

How is TP going to solo when with the power gem Thor mentally overpowered Mind Gem Moondragon, Soul Gem Adam, and Thanos at the same time?

Edit: Not sure about Flash, but otherwise Thor cleans house R1 and gets wrecked in R2.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Thanos is big meh, and Moondragon.....beat up Xavier that one time? Is Adam like really powerful in TP or something?

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Thanos is big meh, and Moondragon.....beat up Xavier that one time? Is Adam like really powerful in TP or something?

uh huh

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh Jesus...

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@kevd4wg: I mean, Manhunter's better than Xavier, the dude is multi planetary in TP, he's a heavyweight of epic proportions

Thanos hasn't done anything worth writing home about, he blocked a normal Moondragon (who's like, mid tier in telepathy and is pretty poor) from getting in his head, but then needed her help to lose against Galactus, who's almost unquantifiable in how strong his TP is

Mind Gem Moondragon beat Xavier......and yet, was also blocked by him in a another fight from using her telepathy, she sucks

Adam Warlock doesn't have anything of note from what I can see

How is Thor not losing here while he's getting harassed by the other members lol

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

I mean, Manhunter's better than Xavier, the dude is multi planetary in TP, he's a heavyweight of epic proportions

Right but Mind Gem Moondragon put him into a coma with a casual blast so she alone is probably on MMH's level. And Xavier has a feat feats near the Multi Planetary level.

Thanos hasn't done anything worth writing home about, he blocked a normal Moondragon (who's like, mid tier in telepathy and is pretty poor)

Moondragon got canonically weakened after she killed Drax, Thanos beat a peak Moondragon before that. And he didn't block Moondragon, he took her out.

Mind Gem Moondragon beat Xavier......and yet, was also blocked by him in a another fight from using her telepathy, she sucks

She wasn't bloodlusted in that situation

He's kicked out weaker Moondragon while unconscious, and also casually pulled Quasar into the Astral Realm who iirc has pretty good TP resist. Also worth noting Strange and Surfer were also both present at this point. I know you know I think Surfer alone has the TP resist to keep out MMH. If J'onn goes into Thor's mind it'll take out J'onn for Thor.

How is Thor not losing here while he's getting harassed by the other members lol

Because none of them can really hurt him, and he can easily take out all of them with the possible exception of struggling with J'onn.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 takenstew22  Moderator

R1: Thor wins. If mind gem Moondragon couldn't take him down with TP him then MMH probably can't either.

R2: I see Fate somewhere in there. Team stomps.

Superman speed blitzes

Yes. He was basically Thanos level when he obtained it.

And Superman ain't doing jack shit.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@kevd4wg said:

@professorrespect:

I mean, Manhunter's better than Xavier, the dude is multi planetary in TP, he's a heavyweight of epic proportions

Right but Mind Gem Moondragon put him into a coma with a casual blast so she alone is probably on MMH's level. And Xavier has a feat feats near the Multi Planetary level.

Until she starts scanning dimensions and pulling billions of minds in seconds, I ain't buying it. Xavier ain't MMH levels, he ain't up there, and Moondragon was already blocked by him lol, what does that say about the tiers ere

Xavier has that Skrull feat, it ain't consistent for him tho so whatever, Xavier usually functions under a planetary range, and at times even needs to prep to even get at that level sometimes (like when he faked his death for months to prepare for a alien invasion, and this was Classic Xavier as well)

Thanos hasn't done anything worth writing home about, he blocked a normal Moondragon (who's like, mid tier in telepathy and is pretty poor)

Moondragon got canonically weakened after she killed Drax, Thanos beat a peak Moondragon before that. And he didn't block Moondragon, he took her out.

A peak Moondragon is still da same one who's best feat is taking over millions of minds on one planet in a slow period of time......mid tier feat lol, even guys like Quire would give her trouble based on their respective feats (holding off the Phoenix with help, blocking Red Onslaught for hours, who had Xavier's mind and telepathic might, blocking Rachel Grey, trapping Wolverine in a telepathic coma for two issues)

Beating a mid tier makes Thanos....not a mid tier? wooo, he might be able to give Gamesmaster a challenge

She wasn't bloodlusted in that situation

Bloodlust actually makes telepaths worse in most cases (especially in Marvel, where this is showcased in more detail in some fights) clouds their mind and blinds them to attacks, which is why guys like Shadow King exploit emotional weaknesses in his foes- put them off, make them angry, make them unfocused

Cassandra Nova did this exact thing (exploit Emma Frost's rage and insecurity over recent events) to slow manipulate her into doing what she wanted her to do via a tiny piece of her unconsciousness

if anything, no bloodlust sounds better

He's kicked out weaker Moondragon while unconscious,

Cassandra Nova did better and neutralised Jean Grey and Emma Frost while unconscious and she didn't even have a consciousness to speak of at the time lol, beating a nerfed mid tier is a rubbish feat and not worth anything

and also casually pulled Quasar into the Astral Realm who iirc has pretty good TP resist.

Like what

Also worth noting Strange and Surfer were also both present at this point.

Perhaps, you don't know if they were assisting in anything or not tho

I know you know I think Surfer alone has the TP resist to keep out MMH. If J'onn goes into Thor's mind it'll take out J'onn for Thor.

I'm pretty sure Thor isn't as good as Surfer, the feats I've seen suggest so

Because none of them can really hurt him, and he can easily take out all of them with the possible exception of struggling with J'onn.

With perfect teamwork and blood lust, you can have Flash using moves he doesn't usually use, Batman staying outta the fight and commanding the others with perfect instructions, WW using her gear to slow down Thor, Superman actually using his speed, etc, lots of stuff that can be pulled off

I doubt Thor's gonna walk through all that with his bad speed, while also Manhunter is throwing basically Fernus levels of telepathic power at him (Fernus is just J'onn with nothing holding him back, so we're talking about a Manhunter unleashed, where he is capable of easily wiping the minds of the JLA, hundreds of White Martians who share close levels to Manhunter himself) and I think Thor isn't Fernus levels of resisting, he ain't bud

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

Wait, almost forgot about Flash. If he's part of the 7 then he can solo due to bloodlust.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I might get to the rest later, but anyway for this

I'm pretty sure Thor isn't as good as Surfer, the feats I've seen suggest so

His Madness messed up his psyche so bad that the people couldn't deal with it. I think it even gave Odin problems, but I might be misremembering

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Odin's TP feats don't go very far outside of cosmic awareness, facing big G who's unquantifiable anyway, and beating Loki (who.......might have something? idk)

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming no taking gem, the only way they win is if they use cutting instruments to hack him up or mess with his insides.

If they try fighting him head and with there normal morals he would be wrecking even that large team

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Thor wins. If mind gem Moondragon couldn't take him down with TP him then MMH probably can't either.

@hstgoddess said:

Superman speed blitzes

Base Thanos, or Thanos with the Gem?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 takenstew22  Moderator

@takenstew22 said:

@hstgoddess said:

Superman speed blitzes

Base Thanos, or Thanos with the Gem?

Base.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He will be trouble R1 but he's not beating R2

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
Hawkman25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor loses both rounds.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27  Edited By Soratoumiga

He could win Round 1, but gets stomped Round 2. Phantom Stranger, Doctor Fate, Zatanna wreck.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could win Round 1, but gets stomped Round 2. Phantom Stranger, Doctor Fate, Zatanna wreck.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlr87t3: Thanos never treated PG Thor like fodder.

Avatar image for runekingarthur3000
runekingarthur3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this some sort of joke??

Thor with the power Gem will be lucky to win against only superman, not to mention the entire Justice League. He will lose this fight woefully. He may put up a fight to a reasonable extent, but when the JL really get into the fight, he will be beaten flawlessly, infinity Gem be damned.

If the avengers managed to give Thanos a run for his money when he had 4 infinity Gems, how much more the JL against someone who isn't as strong, or as smart as Thanos. Who now has just 1 Gem. This shouldnt even be up for debate.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Odin's TP feats don't go very far outside of cosmic awareness, facing big G who's unquantifiable anyway, and beating Loki (who.......might have something? idk)

Big G no-sold Professor X's multi planetary TP and redirected the entire thing taking out Professor X with literally 0 effort.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@kevd4wg: Xavier ain't multi planetary tho, he needs to amp his telepathy 10x to even get to the status of a extremely focused omnipath, let alone multi planetary lol, I'm also not looking at that overused Skrull feat as well as the consistency on it is weak af

Deflecting Xavier is decent, but Xavier ain't MMH bud

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kevd4wg

@professorrespect: Too bad that Galactus literally deflected the Skrull feat. Professor X channeled the entire Skrull Race into Galactus, Galactus no-sold it. Then he redirects it into Professor X with no effort, which the Professor takes pretty well. Then Galactus stomps Professor X and dissipates him with literally 0 effot.

There was also the instance that Magneto and Professor X couldn't even get (a weakened iirc) Galactus to notice them.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins round 1.

Round 2... no idea.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@kevd4wg: I'm pretty sure Xavier was already weak at that point, his astral form has always been shown as being limited in that he can't remain in it for very long and he has limited stamina of which to use it, which could mean that he was weakened, tho without da context of the feat, I can't really say anything about it, tho I can say that he wasn't exactly amazing there

smh, big G looks good here and then loses to Odin, who doesn't have any remarkable featz to speak of outside of being wise, cosmic awareness and stuff

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kalkent

Both mismatches for the league.

Dr Fate or Supes arguably solos

Thor stalemated Thanos with the gem. Superman isn't soloing crap.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent said:
@detectivesomerset__ said:

Both mismatches for the league.

Dr Fate or Supes arguably solos

Thor stalemated Thanos with the gem. Superman isn't soloing crap.

And was growing in power.

DC1008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Fate solos

kalkent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: PIS. JL Wins anyways supes could speedblitz and then MMH/Fate/WW Helps him lock the fight.

Fate isn't part of the original seven.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalkent: PIS. JL Wins anyways Edited the comment as i am not sure about supes soloing but i am sure the team takes both rounds. R2 is a stomp 100%

So the dude has like one fight. And it's PIS? How does that make any sense at all

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: It's PIS because he doesn't like it

Avatar image for deactivated-5d8c2337e0697
deactivated-5d8c2337e0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Supes speed blitzes , Thor won't even be ae to react.

R2 : .... Fate .....

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 takenstew22  Moderator
Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mountacnologia: You Obviously don't know what you are talking about..lol Clark is t beating Thor with the PG.. This Thor curb stomped silver surfer and Adam Warlock St the same time without the gem. With it he took our an entire team with infinity gems.. PG gives you unlimited power, physically he can't be out down period...Hax it would take three Clark's wouldn't beat him speed don't matter here get a clue. And you think one Clark is solo this lol try much harder. Surfer alone would beat Clark and be for Stomped by this Thor

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By destinyman75

Round one is a Stomp for Thor....He took out a team all with Infinity Gems..Silver surfer warlock at the same time, was slowly beating Thanos, 1 vs three stomped three Greek gods..mJLA isn't winning round one. Physically he can't be put down, hax is needed and the JLA don't have that..

Round two is another story plenty of hax and numbers to eventually overwhelm team wins round two handily