• 145 results
SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SavageBeast

Fight takes place in Metrpolis. Morals on. KO ftw. Who wins?

No Caption Provided
YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By YoungJustice

Mismatch

Avatar image for marvelavengersalliance10
MarvelAvengersAlliance10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungJustice said:

Mismatch

RingSlinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RingSlinger

!seiD rohT

Vouile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vouile

Thor

@YoungJustice said:

Mismatch

Agreed.

Thor wins this.

Vouile

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By ImmortalOne

Thor could KO her before she got a thought out, let alone a word.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ximpossibrux

Well.

After seeing Thors pitiful combat speed and reaction timing, he wouldn't be like SUperman and speed blitz her from the start. What's the stopping Zatanna from going "!potS" then proceeding to kill him.

Unless THor is immune to magic, but I doubt that since Thor has been turned into a frog.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ximpossibrux

@ImmortalOne said:

Thor could KO her before she got a thought out, let alone a word.

No. Thor has never shown amazing speed and speed blitz anyone. He swings as fast as the an Asgardian which is above human, but nothing terrific.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Bruxae

Zatanna takes this easily, especially with morals on.

seiD rohT

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Zatanna wins via  !ezeerf roht

RoyHarperBLOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RoyHarperBLOW

Unless Thor can speed blitz I don't know what he will do. But even so I believe it can go either way.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By tomlikesfries

Thor wins. yhw era uoy gnidaer siht?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

@XImpossibruX said:

Well.

After seeing Thors pitiful combat speed and reaction timing, he wouldn't be like SUperman and speed blitz her from the start. What's the stopping Zatanna from going "!potS" then proceeding to kill him.

Unless THor is immune to magic, but I doubt that since Thor has been turned into a frog.

Yep. And he's had his mouth taking away.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By sync1

Zatanna wins

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Simon_the_digger

@sync1 said:

Zatanna wins

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MasterJohn

zatanna, POTS, then she turns his blood into fire.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jeanroygrant

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18  Edited By charlieboy

Zatanna wins this.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By CODYSF

Thor turn in to a bucket of Popeye chicken lol

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Hoenhime

Wow there are people who are actually siding Zatanna!? Seriously,this is a mismatch Thor easily wins.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Killemall

@Hoenhime said:

Wow there are people who are actually siding Zatanna!? Seriously,this is a mismatch Thor easily wins.

I think this has more do with what Zatanna is capable of, provided she fights to the best of her potential, than what she normally does. Look at what she can do, she can go intangible, make such that any pain caused to her is felt by Thor, transumate people, freeze extremely powerful people (i.e. Despero). She just has way too many abilities.

Kind of like Loki, the problem being, they character in comics are often nerfed out and they tend to lose battle they are not suppose to lose. You could always take a look at what Deathstroke did to her during Identity Crisis, but thats just a part of her character.

Assuming she fights to her full potential, and not focusing on entirely low showings he can make it hell for Thor.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By IZZR
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Killemall

@IZZR said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

hahah :)

Also i am going to assume the rabbit popping for Zatanna is Thor :p

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IZZR
@Killemall: loool yep he's her new pet :) but then again what man wouldn't want to be hers *love eyes* lol

P.S. your analysis of the fight is spot on, Zatanna doesn't fight morals off, she hasnt let herself go like that, but even in her usual morals on persona she has frozen the likes of Lobo solid easily and could have killed him but she is a goody two shoes :)
TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#25  Edited By TheCannon

Thor looses

No Caption Provided
Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hoenhime

Seriously? Zatanna is strong but not powerful enough to beat someone like Thor,also conventinal magic does not work on Thor that's why he is able to beat his brother Loki,also Mjolnir can absorb all kinds of energy including magical energy. @IZZR: but I do agree,who wouldn't want to be her pet XD

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By WarBlade539

Annataz Sniw.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Killemall

@Hoenhime said:

Seriously? Zatanna is strong but not powerful enough to beat someone like Thor

Why not?

She had no problem freezing and stopping Despero

JLA 119

also conventinal magic does not work on Thor that's why he is able to beat his brother Loki

Any proof of this?

Its not like Loki's magic hasnt worked on Thor. Merlin's magic works on Thor too, so does Enchantress, so does Malekith the accused.

The reason Thor wins against Loki is because of his character flaws, and the fact that he isnt physically strong. His magic

also Mjolnir can absorb all kinds of energy including magical energy.

This however is true, that doesnt automatically mean her magic wont work on him.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By IZZR
@Hoenhime said:
Seriously? Zatanna is strong but not powerful enough to beat someone like Thor,also conventinal magic does not work on Thor that's why he is able to beat his brother Loki,also Mjolnir can absorb all kinds of energy including magical energy. @IZZR: but I do agree,who wouldn't want to be her pet XD
Her magic is far from conventional, in the day of Vengeance she blasted Spectre with a spell she said would have willed anyone else out of existance, if her morals are off Thor is doomed, he would be lucky if she decides to freeze him and turn him into a cute bunny :p Zee ftw!!!

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for comicvineaddict23
ComicVineAddict23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at the Zatanna fanboys:

@YoungJustice said:

Mismatch

Thor wins easily, this is like Superman vs Zatanna

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hoenhime

By conventional magic I mean normal low level magic that can be used on mortals,Thor can't be turned into a rabbit just by a swish and a flick of a wand like a common man. Only high level destructive magic has any effect on him and can injure him which I know Zatanna can use. I agree that she can put up a fight against Thor but can never beat him.

Avatar image for the_incredible_huck
The Incredible Huck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps. He fights magic users all the time; Loki, Enchantress, Malekith, Norn Queen, Hela, skyfathers...etc. He is way faster than people give him credit for. He fought against Hela, who could steal his soul with a single touch but he was too fast for her to even lay a finger on him and he beat the piss out of her in her own realm. He has resisted spells from the likes of Surtur and Mephisto simply because his soul was too pure to be corrupted by their black magics. He has fought Silver Surfer and Adam Warlock (together) to a standstill and even Warlock said "He moves like the lightning he commands, much quicker then I remember". He has caught tank shells fired at him and swatted away bullets. Plus, Thor has got to have some of the best durability feats in comics having tanked planet busting shots, absorbed enough energy to level a galaxy (Thanos) and even survived being crushed under the weight of a neutron star. Pretty hard guy to beat unless your name starts with Pheonix and the writers need to show how OMFG powerful you are.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By IZZR
@Hoenhime said:
By conventional magic I mean normal low level magic that can be used on mortals,Thor can't be turned into a rabbit just by a swish and a flick of a wand like a common man. Only high level destructive magic has any effect on him and can injure him which I know Zatanna can use. I agree that she can put up a fight against Thor but can never beat him.
Lol her magic is far greater than you can imagine and all of it is her keeping herself in check, most of the time Thor is not holding back when he faces his fiercest enemies whereas Zatanna still holds back there is a big difference in their character. She is no slouch she escapped an explosion from Satannus in a moments notice.

No Caption Provided
Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hoenhime

@The Incredible Huck: THANK YOU!! :)

Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Lol at people wanking Thor.

Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hoenhime

Read what the Incredible Hunk posted,Thor faces wizards every other day,he himself uses magic and he can just absorb any attack that Zatanna throws at him,come on he even stood against Dr.Strange(who is marvels Zatanna),Thor is some one Zatanna can injure but never beat,she would end up just like any other wizard who stood up against him. And even if Zatanna banishes him into another dimension he would just show up again since he has the power to open dimensional portals. And Zatanna should be thankful that Thor has his morals on,his God blast from Mjolnir is powerful enough to blow up half of earth. Well actually even Thor should be thankful that Zatanna has a morals or else he would be in big trouble :) but not in any life threatening trouble. I like zatanna but in the end Thor wins this.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By IZZR
@Hoenhime said:
Read what the Incredible Hunk posted,Thor faces wizards every other day,he himself uses magic and he can just absorb any attack that Zatanna throws at him,come on he even stood against Dr.Strange(who is marvels Zatanna),Thor is some one Zatanna can injure but never beat,she would end up just like any other wizard who stood up against him. And even if Zatanna banishes him into another dimension he would just show up again since he has the power to open dimensional portals. And Zatanna should be thankful that Thor has his morals on,his God blast from Mjolnir is powerful enough to blow up half of earth. Well actually even Thor should be thankful that Zatanna has a morals or else he would be in big trouble :) but not in any life threatening trouble. I like zatanna but in the end Thor wins this.
Zatanna has instantaneous teleportation abilities anywhere she practically chooses to go so even if he unleashes a GB she will just disappear, shes taken bloodlusted punches from Lobo so shes not exactly a chump.
Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Hoenhime

@IZZR: Still you have to face it...Zatanna CANT take down Thor. Plus they would never really use their full power attacks since morals are on,and soon Zatanna would realize that someone had tricked/or they made a mistake by thinking the other is an enemy,and then she would talk some sense into Thor and then they part away as friends...the end..

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By XiiX

@darkazrael999 said:

Annataz Sniw.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Killemall

@IZZR: I think you are arguing in vain here, when someone chooses absolutely not to accept fact and just harp on i think you are better off moving along. As is, solid majority agrees Zee wins, as it should be.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#41  Edited By xxxddd

Thor.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By YoungJustice

Even if this wasn't a mismatch, to honk it has not been done before is crazy.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By IZZR
@Killemall said:

@IZZR: I think you are arguing in vain here, when someone chooses absolutely not to accept fact and just harp on i think you are better off moving along. As is, solid majority agrees Zee wins, as it should be.

I guess youre right Kay.
Avatar image for terrybogard2014
TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#44  Edited By TerryBogard2014

Zatanna transforms thor into a chick and wins via thor not knowing how to deal with an asgardian period

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#45  Edited By whacknasty

I'm going with Zatanna. If she can use her magic on Despero and Lobo then Thor should be susceptible as well.

Also, did anyone have scans of Thor being turned into a frog or who did it? And his mouth being removed by magic?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By IZZR
@whacknasty said:

I'm going with Zatanna. If she can use her magic on Despero and Lobo then Thor should be susceptible as well.

Also, did anyone have scans of Thor being turned into a frog or who did it? And his mouth being removed by magic?

I think it was Enchantress who turned him into a frog :/ and Zatanna is a level above Enchantress.
Hoenhime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Hoenhime

@IZZR: hey its just my pov that I think Thor will win,ofcorse after an intense battle. Actually Zatanna could have win if Thor didnt use his hammer,his hammer could absorb and protect him from most of her attacks. But if Thor didnt get to use his hammer then I am sure Zatanna could win,the battle would end up like a superman vs Zatanna battle(Zatanna obviously wins against superman,all her attacks will destroy him. The same would happen to Thor if he didnt use his hammer Mjolnir,then he wouldnt have all his antimagic defence and would be KOed in a few hits). But with Mjolnir Zatanna alone cannot take down Thor.

Thorr128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Thorr128

@XImpossibruX: ummmmmm Thor has been seen moving 100x the speed of light.HE CAN SPEED BLITZ. And say he can't(he can),He can open portals with Mjolnir by swinging it fast enough to open one. sooo.....

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By MasterJohn

Zatanna wins...I can list multiple reasons why. She could easily poof up a Demon from the supernatural realm, and have the demon consume Thor.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By XiiX

@SithLantern93 said:

Lol at people wanking Thor.