Thor vs Wonder Woman no super powers

Avatar image for deactivated-604add050914e
deactivated-604add050914e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@newecho: Thor can use his axe to block he has done it multiple times. Also I gave Diana a shield because if she tried to block with here sword it will be broken by Thor's axe live her with only her H2H skill vs a very skill guy with an axe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetimeAlso Thor is a berserker so he will keep on fighting till he dies and Thor can take some unimaginable mental an physical punishment and not die.

No Caption Provided

He absorbed a the GOD BOMB a bomb specifically meant to kill all gods throughout the space and time. It hurt him mentally and physically.

No Caption Provided

He absorbed the necro sword even when it was trying to kill him mentally and physically.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He was tortured by Gorr( a guy who tortured a god of torture) mentally and physically and did not give in.

You can find many other fights of Thor's endurances and will.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanprecursor9: your bias is showing, Thor isnt breaking anyone's sword here and even if he could, shes more skilled by far

https://imgur.com/a/CiXIN5Q

https://imgur.com/a/AqQbE

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1073467-21et20x.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7604/1073468-voptut.jpg

Just saying I rate Beowulf and Medusa as highly skilled opponents based on both being directly related to their respective legends and mythologies ...

Avatar image for donotdenyyourfate
Donotdenyyourfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skilled Amazon who constantly trained since childhood vs Hulk Hogan enthusiast

idk why this is the funniest shit i've seen all day

but yeah Diana got this

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Morningstar999

I feel like Wonder Woman is much more skilled, and Thor is someone I prefer much more. It could go either way, not a stomp by any mean. Though, in skill Diana has the edge, and Thor has the edge in pure strenght/mass.Leaning a bit on Wonder Woman's side.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: no she isn't, she actually has more than two statements and actual martial arts training feats such as with I-Ching, sparring with Batman, Black Canary, training Superman, Manhunter, Donna Troy etc....im not surprised you wanna consider her a brawler compared to the guy that slugs it out with Hulk

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanprecursor9: and you want to see Wonder Woman fight an army on her own? Okay...

https://imgur.com/a/pcMyq

She fought the military in post Flash-Point I think

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Yes he can swords are thin an with the with of the axe and him self(640lbs) then he can break the sword.

You showed me reaction feats. And will say she is fast but it if because of her years of train. Thor has lived much longer than her( he is about 6000 years old) and is he was not eating or on a quest or studying than he was train so how fast do you think Thor would be?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanprecursor9: slower than she is, since he's heavier and a less skilled fighter... If he doesn't show that he's a more technical and refined combatant, his experience counts for nothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Thor is a brawler because of his personality and because he knows most of his opponents will not be able to defeat him and he loves to fight as well so brawling is the way to make a fight go the slowest. Once he realizes WW's skill he will stop brawling. Plus it is not like he is your average brawler, he does not just tank every attack that comes he dodges a most of them.

And like @newecho said Cap said there isn't a style that Thor hasn't mastered. In a fight with Hercules, it says they used every style that was known.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kicks and other fighting moves and holds:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You should read Thor: Son of Asgard they're are a lot of fighting feats for Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: You should read Thor: Son of Asgard they're a lot of fighting feats for Thor. In fact read any thing with a Thor without mjolnir.

Thor is use to his weigh he will now how to maneuver against it to make him faster than than he normal would be.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: I didn't say they would be human I just said they would be relatively be on the same power level as a human.

Thor fights extradimensional super even, godly monsters armies of them. In fact he brawls with them.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f
deactivated-60f4940f2eb6f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman both rounds
Thor is Slowdison with all of his powers, now imagine how slow he will be if his superpowers are taken away..

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Him being 640 pounds sounds crazy given that he's roughly the same height and build as other super heroes. If you said the hulk or someone larger like that was 640 I'd get it but thor,Cap and Iron man all look around the same height and build. I think hand to hand thor for round 1 and round 2 i like WW. I think WW is more skilled than thor or that her skill is at least introduced as more of a core character element that it is in Thor. If he's really 640 even without super- strength his musculature would have to be super-human so then i'd say he wins regardless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noqualms: I said it is relative to humans and all that weight is mostly not fat and instead muscle.

Thor is slightly bigger and more muscular than most super heroes.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: So your tell me Darkside can do more than the fricking necro sword?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: Thor handled being tortured by a guy who tortured a god of torture. Thor absorbed the god bomb, a bomb specifically meant for killing all gods through out time and space. Thor survived absorbing the necro sword right after taking the god bomb.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: He has bested every single Asgardian. Thor has trained for thousands of years in a multitude of martial arts in a beyond hyper advanced kingdom. Captain America said there is no fighting move Thor has not mastered. Also you said something about WW beating the JL blind folded? And that was because of her super human hearing. Thor almost never misses with his axe and he is commended by Captain America to be the one of the best, if not the best fights he knows. In a fight Thor and Hercules used every single fighting still know to man.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Six-Deuce  Online

Thor both rounds, effortlessly the first and resoundingly in the second. Thor is factually at least as skilled as Diana (more but it is not a necessary point to make) and has an equipment advantage. If Diana attempts to deflect a strike from Thor’s axe without super powered strength, at best she will be knocked to the ground or dislocate an arm. Without super speed she is peak human....pretty much the same as Thor.

Removing powers nerfs Diana quite a bit more than it does Thor...he can still basically fight the same way he often does as he would still have a huge strength advantage....whereas Diana can suddenly no longer block attacks but rather duck and dodge them all, and her opponent is now every bit as fast as she is.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think Diana wins this because she generally fights with more skill and finesse than he does. But just want to get a few things off my chest:

- Thor does fight like a brute more often than not, but he has displayed finesse when he's needed to. Just look at Warren Ellis's arc.

- Slowdinson memes are hilarious. You know what else is? Diana failing to block bullets that weren't even aimed at her. Or getting owned by the Titanic ship. Or being unable to react to a very tiny cave-in. If you want to play the lowballing game, she is the last character you use.

- Diana has been training her whole life? Whoopity-doo. So has Thor. He's killed trolls for sport when he was barely old enough to walk. Among other things. Why does it even matter?

- Why is it okay to bring up characters shilling Diana's fighting prowess, but not okay to bring up characters doing the same to Thor?

- Can someone give me an unbiased answer to why Thor's torture at Gorr's hands to not hold a candle to what Desaad did to WW? Doubt he was using something as powerful as the necroblade. Also, and for what it is worth, Gorr had already tortured a God of torture.

Like I said, Diana wins this. But to say she wrecks him is as asinine as saying the reverse.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: And do you realise that Donald Blake wrecked Beta Ray Bill and the rest of Asgard just because he had all of Thor's skills and experience? That and wielding a portion of the OF made him better than the man himself. Hardly a bad showing.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Completely depowered Thor should be 320 lb not 640. Similarly, completely depowered Diana isn't an Amazon anymore but a human.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Sorry, but your personal opinion of Thor's skill does not fly in the face of canon. Whatever I said was all spelt out in the comic. Clear as day. Have you actually read the stories?

Pretty sure guys like Punisher were beating Frost Giants. Not Asgardians. Thor and Asgard were on the heroes side of the conflict.

I am not making the Asgardians to be anything more than they are, but to say they are bad because Donald Blake beat them is a sorry distortion of the facts. It would be like if I said the Amazons suck because they lost to Black Canary or due to their performance during Amazons Attack!

Finner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya no matter how skilled a woman would be, a somewhat skilled barbarian of a man would decimate them (I know sexism but it's science)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finner: sexism and science dont actually belong in the same sentence, especially in regards to comic book characters....its just sexism

Finner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@ancient_0f_days: its not sexist to assume the person on the left would beat the person on the right based on biology

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Six-Deuce  Online
Finner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Finner

@superprimetime: shes not even half his weight, there's a reason MMA doesn't allow heavyweights to fight feather weights. He could literally just hug her to death and no matter the skill she would be destroyed (look at boxing, it's half hugs for a reason). Also one swing from his axe even if she blocked or tried to counter any of his axe swings shed legit be knocked down. Muhammad Ali described being hit by heavyweights as rocking and rattling your entire body, this is a huge mismach

Edit: https://www.bjjee.com/articles/transgender-mma-fighter-who-broke-female-opponents-skull-are-we-getting-too-politically-correct-with-reality/

And this would be way closer of a fight than a 400 pound viking pounding on a slightly tall girl

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: That is a strange retort. I don't recall refusing to provide evidence. But whatever man. It looks like we are done here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finner: Exactly my friend. This is what Thor an WW look like standing together.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Asgardians fight in wars all the time. They can individual defeat frost giants, begins big and stronger than them and in some case a lot more power full than them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: Okay fine but if I put you up against a guy who is 6 times your weight, about one and a half a feet taller and has thousands of years more experience than you. Who do you think is going to win?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: Asgardians fight beings more powerful than them all the time and win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eliotte3344: Thor has trained for thousands of years with a beyond hyper advanced race(Asgardians).

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither of them are even human. Their power is their natural power.

Drax5343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@finner: Thor’s extreme weight is part of his superpowers. When Jane Foster became Thor she also weighed 600 pounds.

Normal 6’6” Humans don’t weigh 600 pounds.