Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642 said:

Oh ofc but like you said it's generally known that Thor is stronger and in my opinion stronger by a large margin. Don't get me started it's ridiculous, it doesn't surprise me tho what with her movie being pushed as the second coming of christ and her being massively pushed to the forefront in popularity. It's a damn shame that it is the way it is. Wonder Woman is faster in combat and a better fighter no doubt but imo Thor has her beat in every other category

She's unbeatable dude, she could solo the Justice League and Avengers no problem.

See nobody here(or almost anywhere) disagrees about the strength, but you now are just massively downplaing Wonder Woman. Thor is stronger and more durable, Wonder Woman faster and more skilled. Every other category is highly debatable and your last sentence just absolutely idiotic, Wonder Woman gained popularity and suddenly is everyone always butthurt if anything half way positive happens if it includes her, or if she wins. And honestly PC WW would beat Thor clearly, speed and skill are simply the much more deciding factors if both have weapons that would work.

It's not necessarily downplaying...It's stating an opinion based off of what I've seen. Disagreeing is your prerogative to do so but I don't think Diana is close to Thor in terms of sheer versatility, power, durability (she can be pierced by bullets whereas Thor is bulletproof that's just a simple example). Idiotic...nice...it has nothing to do with Wonder Woman herself its something that happens to every character I hate it about Batman, Spider-Man, Iron-Man and even Superman when it happens so please...don't presume to think i have an issue with her.

Okay....King Thor/RKT would mop the floor with PC WW so whats your point. In my opinion if Thor hits harder, can take more damage, has more versatile powers and is stronger in my opinion Thor would win even tho she has her edges in combat speed and skill.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#52  Edited By Lvenger
@lvenger said:

@ximpossibrux:

So DB bring up Thor's terrible combat speed track record as a reason why Wonder Woman wins? I was hoping they'd do that. I agree it's a close fight but how badly do they downplay Thor and Wonder Woman?

His low showings were not consitient and for the plot. Just like Deathstroke giving wonderwoman a fight and batman hurting wonderwoman with a kick. I dont think its fair to use low showings in a debate as it can get messy and out of hand.And cause tempers to flare. With that said I love how they use two versions of wonderwoman and use new 52 wonderwomans god mode which has no feats on Wariors madness thor level and didnt add all of the hammers powers. Use a out of context thor scan when talking about the speed of the hammer.Made thor seem like a dumb brute.And highballed everything.They didnt even bother showing any feats for the god mode so no one knows how strong it is. And pulling the earth is unquantifiable as you do not know how much MM Supes or WW are pulling among themselves.

I have a folder dedicated to Thor's combat speed which has over 70 scans of Thor getting outsped by street levellers and superhuman speedsters alike. So I can assure you that Thor's low showings are wholly consistent with the character. As for Death Battle using composite versions, that's what they do with characters that have more than one 'canon' version be they a comic, cartoon or video game character. This particular DB was full of highballing even to the loser. No matter which side of the debate you fall on, this video has flawed analysis on both sides.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Marishtar

@theincrediblesuperhulk8642:

It's not necessarily downplaying...It's stating an opinion based off of what I've seen.

In that context is it clearly downplaying.

Disagreeing is your prerogative to do so but I don't think Diana is close to Thor in terms of sheer versatility, power, durability (she can be pierced by bullets whereas Thor is bulletproof that's just a simple example)

That is literally what i said and no in terms of sheer versatility is Thor not rly better, she has a much bigger arsenal of different gear/weapons and has exactly like him a good amount of rarely used exotic powers(they're simply very close in that regard). More importantly is Thor also not close in skill and especially speed, so that is basically the same just in different areas. I hope the piercing example was just a little joke, everyone knows that's her kryptonite.

Idiotic...nice...it has nothing to do with Wonder Woman herself its something that happens to every character

Aha it didn't happen with her, she just beat Thor that's all.

I hate it about Batman, Spider-Man, Iron-Man and even Superman when it happens so please...don't presume to think i have an issue with her.

So if you have no issue with her, why do you bring it into a thread without any connection to such things?

Okay....King Thor/RKT would mop the floor with PC WW so whats your point.

My point is that the standart version of WW(PC aka Post-Crisis) would beat the standart version of Thor(Worthy 616), how should i believe that you have no personal issue with WW if you always bring such unrelated bullshit into the argument(his strongest version against her not even strongest standart version, what an extremely logical comparison...)?

In my opinion if Thor hits harder, can take more damage, has more versatile powers and is stronger

WW wouldn't just hit him with her fists so how is her striking power a relevant distinction to general strength, if she either slices or subdues him?

Based on what exactly has Thor more versatile powers, if we use his full power-set would we also need to use her full power set?

Thor would win even tho she has her edges in combat speed and skill.

See here is the whole problem, the latter is massive downplaying of WW.

She don't just edges him in skill and especially combat speed, she is much more skilled and vastly faster. And in my opinion wins clearly the person who can hit the other one and easily avoid to get hit, Thor's whole strength and partly his durability become pretty much moot points if he faces someone vastly faster who has ways to deal with him.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SuperGoku17

@lvenger said:
@supergoku17 said:
@lvenger said:

@ximpossibrux:

So DB bring up Thor's terrible combat speed track record as a reason why Wonder Woman wins? I was hoping they'd do that. I agree it's a close fight but how badly do they downplay Thor and Wonder Woman?

His low showings were not consitient and for the plot. Just like Deathstroke giving wonderwoman a fight and batman hurting wonderwoman with a kick. I dont think its fair to use low showings in a debate as it can get messy and out of hand.And cause tempers to flare. With that said I love how they use two versions of wonderwoman and use new 52 wonderwomans god mode which has no feats on Wariors madness thor level and didnt add all of the hammers powers. Use a out of context thor scan when talking about the speed of the hammer.Made thor seem like a dumb brute.And highballed everything.They didnt even bother showing any feats for the god mode so no one knows how strong it is. And pulling the earth is unquantifiable as you do not know how much MM Supes or WW are pulling among themselves.

I have a folder dedicated to Thor's combat speed which has over 70 scans of Thor getting outsped by street levellers and superhuman speedsters alike. So I can assure you that Thor's low showings are wholly consistent with the character. As for Death Battle using composite versions, that's what they do with characters that have more than one 'canon' version be they a comic, cartoon or video game character. This particular DB was full of highballing even to the loser. No matter which side of the debate you fall on, this video has flawed analysis on both sides.

Do you judge a character by low showings? And do you think speed is everthing?

They didnt even list the full abilities his hammer has/does.

They didnt say how powerful god mode was.

I really dont care who would win in all honesty as it can go either way.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not necessarily downplaying...It's stating an opinion based off of what I've seen.

In that context is it clearly downplaying.

- Again wasn't but if you take it as such.....

Disagreeing is your prerogative to do so but I don't think Diana is close to Thor in terms of sheer versatility, power, durability (she can be pierced by bullets whereas Thor is bulletproof that's just a simple example)

That is literally what i said and no in terms of sheer versatility is Thor not rly better, she has a much bigger arsenal of different gear/weapons and has exactly like him a good amount of rarely used exotic powers(they're simply very close). More importantly is Thor also not close in skill and especially speed, so that is basically the same just in different areas. I hope the piercing example was just a little joke, everyone knows that's her kryptonite.

- Standard gear and standard getups Mjolnir beats wtv sword and shield combo diana brings even the lasso and gives Thor much more versatility over her. If we bring in all of Wonder Womans excess gear then sure the gap is way closer. Was merely providing an example of differences in durability. I'm fairly certain Thor does better against blunt force and more powerful energy based attacks.

Idiotic...nice...it has nothing to do with Wonder Woman herself its something that happens to every character

Aha it didn't happen with her, she just beat Thor that's all.

- Yet lost to Rogue....that makes sense too then.

I hate it about Batman, Spider-Man, Iron-Man and even Superman when it happens so please...don't presume to think i have an issue with her.

So if you have no issue with her, why do you bring it in a thread without any connection to such things?

- Because it's just something I've noticed...I hate it about the suicide squad too....You don't think her being 8000 times stronger is a massive overration of her abilities?

Okay....King Thor/RKT would mop the floor with PC WW so whats your point.

My point is that the standart version of WW(PC aka Post-Crisis) would beat the standart version of Thor(Worthy 616), how should i believe that you have no personal issue with WW if you always bring such unrelated bullshit into the argument?

- I thought you were referring too Pre Crisis WW my bad, Also I disagree with that statement if we're using all of 616 Thor's feats and if Post, New 52 and Rebirth Wondy are all one and the same as DC is seemingly trying to establish for all it's characters I believe Thors higher end feats are just as good as WW's

In my opinion if Thor hits harder, can take more damage, has more versatile powers and is stronger

WW wouldn't just hit him with her fist so how is her striking power a relevant distinction to general strength, if she either slices or subdues him?

Based on what exactly has Thor more versatile powers, if we use his full power-set would we also need to use her full power set?

- Because being bludgeoned to death with a Hammer isn't at all possible? If he hits harder and can tank more blows his connections of attacks will be more severe as well.

- He has more energy and area attacks, the hammer allows him to teleport, fly etc. Both can use all power sets sure but that would mean the Thor force as well.

Thor would win even tho she has her edges in combat speed and skill.

See here is the whole problem, the latter is massive downplaying of WW.

She don't just edges him in skill and especially combat speed, she is much more skilled and vastly faster. And in my opinion wins clearly the person who can hit the other one and easily avoid to get hit, Thor's whole strength and partly his durability become pretty much moot points if he faces someone vastly faster who has ways to deal with him.

- If that's your opinion it's fine you're free to state it but you can't berate and oppose mine simply because you don't agree with it. I think Thor is capable of holding her at bay and taking her down. I don't think Thor stomps nor do I think he wins 10/10. I'd say 6/10 imo.

- I don't disagree that Wonder Woman can beat him I just think Thor more often than not would come out on top.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: And he never destroyed whole worlds in his fight with Gorr..

The narration says " the shattering of worlds around him". Simply causing a surface crack wouldn't meet the definition of the word shattering.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Death Battle could literally portray a fight perfectly and people would still be pissed about it. It's of literally no consequence; don't know why people still bring them up on this site

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: He later “shook the stars” with two hammers, I guess Thor is multi galaxy level or something... Dramatically hyperbolic narration isn’t a feat. Even if it was literal (which it wasn’t), it’s self contradicting, worlds supposedly “shattered” yet the two worlds closest to them were not destroyed, what is actually shown happening in the comic >∞> statements.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Marishtar

Fine nvm, it's not rly that important.

- Standard gear and standard getups Mjolnir beats wtv sword and shield combo diana brings even the lasso and gives Thor much more versatility over her.

What? Wonder Woman don't uses an actual shield as standart gear in the comics, do you even know her abilities?

If we bring in all of Wonder Womans excess gear then sure the gap is way closer.

If we bring all of PC WW's excess gear is nothing close anymore, her versatility would literally stomp his(hell the violett power ring would be already enough for that).

Was merely providing an example of differences in durability.

That's like to say Cap has much better durability than Supes, cause the latter can't even tank funny glowing stones...

I'm fairly certain Thor does better against blunt force and more powerful energy based attacks.

Better than her yeah, better than her bracelets and force fields hell no.

????? You're aware that's one of their worst and most laughable DBs besides Toph vs Gaara, right?

Wonder Woman would lolstomp Rouge and how has that any connection to your "she would beat the whole JL and Avengers" bullshit, she still just beat Thor nothing more?

- Because it's just something I've noticed...I hate it about the suicide squad too....You don't think her being 8000 times stronger is a massive overration of her abilities?

You don't think Thor being ftl and his hammer reaching the edge of the galaxy in 60 seconds is a massive overrating of his abilities, where exactly is your Thor solos the JL and Avengers comment?

- I thought you were referring too Pre Crisis WW my bad

Even then would be RKT an absurd comparison, but ok.

Also I disagree with that statement if we're using all of 616 Thor's feats

Depend if you just mean all standart feats?

and if Post, New 52 and Rebirth Wondy are all one and the same as DC is seemingly trying to establish for all it's characters

What????? Big parts of New52 are already just a lie in Rebirth and the PC connection is still extremely vague, so no they are clearly not.

I believe Thors higher end feats are just as good as WW's

They used some of the higher end feats for both, Thor would be nothing else than a statue in her perception by using these.

- Because being bludgeoned to death with a Hammer isn't at all possible?

Very unlikely considering her big skill and especially speed advantage.

he hits harder and can tank more blows his connections of attacks will be more severe as well.

The problem is that she can dodge his attacks pretty easily or just block them, he not so much.

- He has more energy and area attacks

PC WW has Zeus lightning, flames of Hestia and due to the Morphing Disk even constructs and TP, also can she block area attacks with force fields(bracelets).

the hammer allows him to teleport

Wonder Woman can that even without gear with full power set, due to Hermes/Mercury.

, fly

Bruh..., plz don't tell me you honestly think WW can't fly?

etc.

Which?

Both can use all power sets sure but that would mean the Thor force as well.

There is no Thor force..., and no the Odin force falls obviously under special/amped version exactly like the Godwave for example.

- If that's your opinion it's fine you're free to state it but you can't berate and oppose mine simply because you don't agree with it. I think Thor is capable of holding her at bay and taking her down. I don't think Thor stomps nor do I think he wins 10/10. I'd say 6/10 imo.

But i can't point out if you downplay her in my opinion, i also don't think she stomps him but clearly means for me around 7/10, but considering full power set would i also say 6/10 but for her.

- I don't disagree that Wonder Woman can beat him I just think Thor more often than not would come out on top.

I also don't disagree that Thor can beat her, i also just think Wonder Woman would come more often than not out on top.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 anthp2000  Moderator

People should really give this matchup a break.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fine nvm, it's not rly that important.

Alright

- Standard gear and standard getups Mjolnir beats wtv sword and shield combo diana brings even the lasso and gives Thor much more versatility over her.

What? Wonder Woman don't uses an actual shield as standart gear in the comics, do you even know her abilities?

Gear usually means any additives in the persons repetoir I just brought in the shield because shes been recently portrayed with it often hence why I just put it in the context as standard similar to Thor and Jarnbjorn

If we bring in all of Wonder Womans excess gear then sure the gap is way closer.

If we bring all of PC WW's excess gear is nothing close anymore, her versatility would literally stomp his(hell the violett power ring would be already enough).

No.......if the violet ring counts then so does a second mjolnir

Was merely providing an example of differences in durability.

That's like to say Cap has much better durability than Supes, cause the latter can't even tank funny glowing stones...

Thats completely different jesus

I'm fairly certain Thor does better against blunt force and more powerful energy based attacks.

Better than her yeah, better than her bracelets and force fields hell no.

That's a fair point but Mjolnir can deflect or repel even absorb a plethora of attacks

????? You're aware that's one of their worst and most laughable DBs besides Toph vs Gaara, right?

I was just stating that battle how you seemed to think Thor losing was concrete and decisive. The rogue battle was ludicrous and completely mind boggling.

Wonder Woman would lolstomp Rouge and how has that any connection to your "she would beat the whole JL and Avengers" bullshit, she still just beat Thor nothing more?

Dude that jab of beating the avengers and jl was about Rogue.....not about Wondy man

You don't think Thor being ftl and his hammer reaching the endge of the galaxy in 60 seconds is a massive overrating of his abilities, where exactly is your Thor solos the JL and Avengers comment?

Yeah it is.......Also I never said Thor would solo the JL and Avengers what?

- I thought you were referring too Pre Crisis WW my bad

Even then would be RKT an absurd comparison, but ok.

Also I disagree with that statement if we're using all of 616 Thor's feats

Depend if you just mean all standart feats?

Are you bringing in standard feats? Or more?

and if Post, New 52 and Rebirth Wondy are all one and the same as DC is seemingly trying to establish for all it's characters

What????? Big parts of New52 are already just a lie in Rebirth and the PC connection extremely vague, so no they are clearly not.

It depends on the character and some higher ups seem to be lining up that they're all one and the same and if the Doomsday Clock rumours are true...well..yeah.

I believe Thors higher end feats are just as good as WW's

They used some of the higher end feats for bot, Thor would be nothing else than a statue in her perception.

His high end feats include tagging guys like Surfer so....meh

- Because being bludgeoned to death with a Hammer isn't at all possible?

Very unlikely considering her skill and especially speed advantage.

Skill won't always save you from being overpowered and speed doesn't mean she wont get hit

he hits harder and can tank more blows his connections of attacks will be more severe as well.

The problem is that she can dodge his attacks pretty easily or just block them, he not so much with her attacks.

He can counter hers just fine IMO maybe he'll have a harder time tagging her but I think he can tank enough of her hits to push through

- He has more energy and area attacks

PC WW has Zeus lightning, flames of Hestia and due to the Morphing Disk even constructs and TP, also can she block area attacks with force fields(bracelets).

Are those all attacks she uses in character and often enough?

the hammer allows him to teleport

Wonder Woman can that without gear with full power set, due to Hermes/Mercury.

, fly

Bruh..., plz don't tell me you honestly think WW can't fly?

No obviously i know she can fly dude why do you keep assuming random conclusions i was merely stating what his hammer allows him to do

etc.

Which?

vast amounts of weather manipulation, energy absorption, hammer hax

Both can use all power sets sure but that would mean the Thor force as well.

There is no Thor force..., and no the Odin force falls obviously under special/amped version exactly like the Godwave for example.

In some timelines (ex: King Thor) he develops the Thor Force as well when Odin passes or disapears the Odin Force technically is the Thor Force.

But i can't point out if you downplay her in my opinion, ialso don't think she stomps him but clearly means for more around 7/10, but considering full power set would i also say 6/10 but for her.

I feel like you're downplaying Thor as well but alright, we have similar views but just on opposing sides. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

I also don't disagree that Thor can beat her, i alsobjust think Wonder Woman would come more often than not out on top.

Avatar image for deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4
deactivated-6044a3a59a9f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only good thing about Death Battles are animations.

results are always what they are usually... crap.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They overplayed both characters, but neither character was treated unfairly because of this. They allowed outlier feats for both of them. People would have more of a point if they downplayed one character and wanked another one. I could nitpick it, but I think they did a decent job. I think people are letting their hatred for death battle in general, guide their criticisms for this battle.

SuperHulk24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally think WW has a slight edge due to speed IMO.

Both sides of course will nuke each other over this result.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By P00TY

@darkhoudini: In The same narration it also said that Gorrs blade was eating Thor's flesh and Thor's muscles we're tearing. We don't actually see it but we don't assume that part is hyperbole.

Narration adds additional info that we can't see in the picture. When Galactus destroyed star systems we only see a few planets/stars destroyed. Doesn't make the feat untrue.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By conner_wolf

I love how they actually mentioned that Thor can shatter nearby planets when he fights, but didn't take those numbers into account, only the numbers for the Midgard Serpent, and they didn't even mention how it's not just Quicksilver he's tagged, but characters like Silver Surfer too.

They also just kind of assumed Diana could take Mjolnir without listing any evidence of that.

This one was just kind of plainly biased.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: We did see the blade actually affect Thor’s body, that part was shown in the comic, he had bits of the Necro sword sticking out of his arms, it was simply expanded upon by the narration, the same with Galactus. If you take away the narration you could still tell that Thor was affected by the blade and that Galactus destroyed planetary systems. But without the “shattering of worlds” statement nobody would ever say that Thor busted planets so far away they were not drawn... Apply a bit of logic, not all statements are equal, some are hyperbolic some are explainers.

EDIT: Also -contradictions-, there is nothing that contradicts the Necro sword statement or the Galactus one, on the contrary we see the Necro sword bits on Thor’s skin and stars and planets getting obliterated respectively while in the “shattering of worlds” we clearly see UNshattered worlds.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By conner_wolf

@darkhoudini: Except, ya know, that blade was specifically made to consume and butcher gods and it could kill off elder gods. It doesn't really prove much if that blade was able to pierce him.

I do recall however one specific fight where Adamantium was totally incapable of piercing his skin.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By P00TY

@darkhoudini: It doesn't say he shattered EVERY planet. It says "Thor ignored his own screams, felt his bones crack and the shattering of world's around him". That sounds like a play by play of what is happening. There is no reason to say that he is ignoring the shattering of world's if he were not shattering world's. It's like your selectively nitpicking what part of the narraration to believe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@conner_wolf: Eh? I didn't say anything about piencing him, I'm talking about these:

No Caption Provided

The bits of the Necro sword clearly in Thor's flesh, even if there was no narration we can see that he was affected, if anything what you're saying is in line with me; since according to you the blade was established to be able to consume gods then the narration isn't needed at all to understand that Thor was getting "eaten away" by the Necro sword, the narration just states what is already known or can be logically inferred. NOT the case with the "shattering of worlds" statement, which is unsupported by anything in the comic itself, contradicted actually since we see a planet and it's moon right next to Thor, very much not busted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: Did I ever say that the narration states "every" planet? Nice straw man. All I'm saying is that if he was truly shattering planets around him then, guess what, the planets right next to him would have been destroyed, crazy I know. The narration says "the shattering of worlds", we see the planets next to Thor are fine, that is a contradiction, it's not hard to understand.

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

Thor should have won, this dude was able to hurt galactus, she only won due to the hype of her movie.

or death battle is just retarded

Avatar image for spideyandslendy
spideyandslendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 17

@thor321 said:

the only good thing about Death Battles are animations.

results are always what they are usually... crap.

this

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
ITouchedTheBoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you nerds are so up in arms about a comedy channel. yes i said COMEDY. you really think boomstick cracking jokes every five seconds proves it to be some super duper final analysis?

didnt know they were supposed to be considered jokes...I thought jokes had to be funny

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand why people care about the opinion of Death Battle anyway. I mean, it's not like they own the characters, and if they did so what? The world is not ending because your favorite character loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fight was fine and the outcome seems reasonable, but the one thing that bothers me was when Ben compared the Earth and Snake feats and concluded she was 8000 times stronger than him based off of those two feats, when im pretty sure Thor could have replicated what WW did when she helped Superman and MM.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By P00TY

@darkhoudini: No strawman argument needed. Just need to stop nitpicking what part of the narraration you want to believe. They were traveling as they we're fighting. Planets could have been shattered while they were moving. Just because no planets in their current area were destroyed does not mean that no planets were previously shattered.

No statements in that entire narration was of a hyperbolic nature. No intelligent reason to believe that part was.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@lvenger said:
@lvenger said:

WW being 8000 times stronger than Thor is gonna annoy some Thor fans. Still I'm surprised they highballed Thor's speed that much but that's what Death Battle does so even when they were overrating Thor, they got it wrong.

I mean its not just annoying for Thor fans...it's annoying in general....it's just wrong. Wonder Woman is weaker than Thor I feel like thats just accepted as fact.

Rogue would lol stomp both anyway

I know some WW fans who believe WW is stronger but in general Thor is regarded as the stronger of the two, it's befuddling Death Battle could highball Wonder Woman into being that much stronger than Thor, not to mention nonsensical.

Well Rogue has technically beaten both of them now ;)

Oh ofc but like you said it's generally known that Thor is stronger and in my opinion stronger by a large margin. Don't get me started it's ridiculous, it doesn't surprise me tho what with her movie being pushed as the second coming of christ and her being massively pushed to the forefront in popularity. It's a damn shame that it is the way it is. Wonder Woman is faster in combat and a better fighter no doubt but imo Thor has her beat in every other category

She's unbeatable dude, she could solo the Justice League and Avengers no problem.

Where is the WW wanking?. Now with new level of success it may be happening more often. But i don't see Diana in comics soloing the JL, or one-shotting team busters, or anthing like that, even after her big hit film. So the facts remain. She has almost never had the plot working in her favor, to do things she can't normally do. Compared to other big names that has this on their side far more often. I still see battle threads with people saying 3 street levelers can give her trouble. That spiderman's speed can be too much for her. I still see threads with people saying Xena can take her, kratos can take her, etc. So she is not as wanked as you think.

The team buster analogy was for Rogue not WW aha.

Street levelers giving WW trouble? lord....thats nonesense.

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who takes Death Battle that seriously. I didn't start watching it until Season 2. I watch some Death Battles, those ended up actually having the right outcome.

Then I watched a Death Battle that they completely missed the point and then they made too many Death Battles where characters that should have won lost, and I can't take them seriously anymore.

Then I came to the infamous Goku vs Superman, which the first one, I agree with, second one, not so much. But that will I not discuss today, nor will I ever do it.

This DB, Thor should have won simply because his only disadvantage is speed (which would not affect the battle except prolong it for Wonder Woman's demise). Rest of his powers are above Wonder Woman (Combat skills are debatable).

I dont remember but did they use Pre/Post-crisis/Nu52 feats of Wonder Woman or just post-crisis/Nu52. Cause the only one who would beat Thor is Pre-Crisis Wonder Woman, and I would say that is also debatable.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Revan-

I believe that Death Battle has a DC bias, and it's genius.

Marvel is generally more liked by the casual, non-comic reading fan, because of the MCU. So, they make the more well liked character lose, which is how they garner more views.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godemperor123 said:

you nerds are so up in arms about a comedy channel. yes i said COMEDY. you really think boomstick cracking jokes every five seconds proves it to be some super duper final analysis?

didnt know they were supposed to be considered jokes...I thought jokes had to be funny

Tbh if that was the case, then a lot of "jokes" I've been told aren't jokes.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini said:

@p00ty: Did I ever say that the narration states "every" planet? Nice straw man. All I'm saying is that if he was truly shattering planets around him then , guess what, the planets right next to him would have been destroyed, crazy I know. The narration says "the shattering of worlds", we see the planets next to Thor are fine, that is a contradiction, it's not hard to understand.

that must be the reason he stopped the battle in the middle to repair a planet with his bare hands ,yeah the planet was perfectly fine with a crack large enough to be visible in space.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Never expected any other outcome. She is the better fighter than Thor an with her speed an skills he would go down.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 emperorthanos-  Moderator  Online

Hold up Naruto vs Ichigo next!? Oh boy

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tedirey: True. They could have showcase her better feats.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is no surprise. Both characters may have been missing a few feats. Yet the outcome is still the same. The main points were brought out. She still defeats him. I not sure why the complaint here when low ball was on both end. The fact still remain WW feats are greater and speed is a huge factor with someone this strong and blades this powerful. Still, the Animation was pretty cool :)

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathBattle is only good for their CGI and computer generated fights.

Everything else like thier analysis? Shouldn’t really be taken seriously. It was a nice fight very cool.

(Thor has died a warriors death....)

Avatar image for deactivated-652b01b81dedd
deactivated-652b01b81dedd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman had the better reaction feats, Thor the better striking feats. He also has some durability feats, taking shots from Kurse.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: Haha, no they weren’t, they went from the planet’s surface to the planet’s atmosphere, and you’re telling me this means they could have busted planets we don’t even see? Yeah, no. They never left their current area, what are you talking about, that is pure fantasy, again, they went from the surface of a planet to its atmosphere, nothing even remotely suggests they traveled interplanetary distances, not the art, not your favorite narration.

I don’t know why you’re so hang up on the crazy reality that is the fact that different sentences can be hyperbolic or dramatic to different degrees. There is no grammatical rule preventing this, contradictory statements simply can’t be true.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, it's death battle. They don't know shit about the characters the use or maybe the don't really care as much as we comic book fans do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mowjack: I mean if you can’t see the difference between a planet (in this case moon) getting completely destroyed and having a crack on its surface, I can’t do anything about that.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Lmao oh lord

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By P00TY
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 oceanmaster21  Online

Yup my girl Wondy beat Thor like ik she would

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh, it's death battle. They don't know shit about the characters the use or maybe the don't really care as much as we comic book fans do.