Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided
  • Unworthy Thor
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Current Thanos

Scenario:

As the two fallen-from-grace beings search for their respective item, a cure for Thanos and the 1610 Mjolnir for Thor, the two sworn enemies, believing each other to possess knowledge of Mjolnir and a Cure, battle, both seeing each other as a obstacle in each other's path.

Rules:

• Both in character but attempting to win by any means possible.
  • Thor has Jarnbjorn but Thanos has full knowledge of its capabilities.
  • Win via any means.
  • Thor is aware of Thanos' current condition.
  • Battle takes place on an indestructible Earth.
Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

For someone who constantly trash talks Thor, you surely seem to enjoy making threads with him....

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Disliking a character doesn't mean I won't make battles with him.

Anyways who do you think wins?

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By GoodFella

Wait why doesn't Thanos stomp? I'm confused. Is he currently weaker?

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord-parallax: Why, how and to what extent?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, probably Thor.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait why doesn't Thanos stomp? I'm confused. Is he currently weaker?

He's dying.

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goodfella: Thanos is currently dying and growing weaker from a kind of Cancer.

No Caption Provided

In fact current Thanos was recently defeated by the Shi'ar Imperial Guard.

No Caption Provided

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GoodFella

@dondave: Who killed him? Or started the process of killing him.

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord-parallax: Muchos gracios.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins, he still handled all of the Shi´ar guard and took all of their combined all-out attacks and was still up, it´ll be a hard fight but Thanos would most likely still win.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos wins, he still handled all of the Shi´ar guard and took all of their combined all-out attacks and was still up, it´ll be a hard fight but Thanos would most likely still win.

Yeah feel the same way.

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Thanos in a hard fight.

Nima_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Nima_

Thor. We'll the outcome of this fight in the next Unworthy Thor (#5).

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Thanos by BFR otherwise Thor.

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who killed him? Or started the process of killing him.

Hasn't been revealed yet.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos is such trash now

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By detacude

@thor_parker82: I could never stand Thor either, relied to much on his Items Hammer/Belt... Unworthy Thor I can get behind though btw how was Thanos depowered and to what extent, like low showings after being depowered

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HellionVulcan

@detacude said:

@thor_parker82: I could never stand Thor either, relied to much on his Items Hammer/Belt... Unworthy Thor I can get behind though btw how was Thanos depowered and to what extent, like low showings after being depowered

Thanos doesn't have any low showing since being weakened besides getting one shotted by Gladiator,We have no idea how weak Thanos actually is but we should find out in the next few issues.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude said:

Thanos doesn't have any low showing since being weakened besides getting one shotted by Gladiator,We have no idea how weak Thanos actually is but we should find out in the next few issues.

He didn't get one-shotted by Gladiator, he had taken attacks from the Shi'ar guard prior to Gladiator punching him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Thanos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: In Thanos defense he was pretty weakened from fighting all the Shiar royal guard.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Thanos still.

Not sure what Jarnbjorn can do to Thanos considering Thanos isn't made of celestial armor.

Thanos still showed pretty insane durability(and striking power) in his dying state!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: Didn't Jarnbjorn cut the Destroyer? I'm pretty sure it can do some decent amount of damage to Thanos, especially in his current weakened state.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:
@detacude said:

He didn't get one-shotted by Gladiator, he had taken attacks from the Shi'ar guard prior to Gladiator punching him.

Thanos was beating the Imperial Guard and yes Gladiator did one shot him.

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity said:
@hellionvulcan said:
@detacude said:

It wasn't a one-shot. Thanos was blasted and punched by the Imperial Guard prior so it wasn't a one-shot. He suffered damage prior to Gladiator which means he didn't go down in one blow.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan said:
@themultiversity said:
@hellionvulcan said:
@detacude said:

It wasn't a one-shot. Thanos was blasted and punched by the Imperial Guard prior so it wasn't a one-shot. He suffered damage prior to Gladiator which means he didn't go down in one blow.

Which only dropped him once and Thano recovered got up and started owning everyone until Gladiator one shot him,If Gladiator didn't get involved Thanos would've stream rolled the guard eventually.

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: It does not matter if Thanos got up from their attacks or not. What matters is he suffered damaged from them before Gladiator hit him. It was even apparent to them all that Thanos wasn't faring too much from the damage he was receiving.

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude said:

What ?? That´s not true, Thor isn´t reliant on weapons and he has showcased plenty of times to be just as formidable.

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackpantherisb
blackpantherisb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@detacude said:

What ?? That´s not true, Thor isn´t reliant on weapons and he has showcased plenty of times to be just as formidable.

Something is wrong.....you have more posts than me.

Waaaait, nevermind. Everything is in order, carry on.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82 said:
@detacude said:

Something is wrong.....you have more posts than me.

Waaaait, nevermind. Everything is in order, carry on.

Lol wut

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: Didn't Jarnbjorn cut the Destroyer? I'm pretty sure it can do some decent amount of damage to Thanos, especially in his current weakened state.

Yes...I'm pretty sure it could do some damage to Thanos!!

However, per OP, Thanos has knowledge on Jarnbjorn and Thanos is pretty off the charts in hand 2 hand combat.

So with his shields up, Thanos would still be a very formidable foe especially to an unworthy Thor, even in his dying condition, considering his previous battle feats in that state.

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor cuts him in to pieces and feeds them to his goat

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Spambot

@hellionvulcan said:
@detacude said:

What about being ko'd by Carol Danvers? Unless the weakness mentioned then has worn off. Its still a low showing though.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude said:

I'd love to see him take on someone as powerful Angela without his Hammer and Belt, far as I see it she's the strongest Asgardian, I'm curious if Thor could even take on Current Lady Sif with his Items (Although he may be able to)

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When was that? I'm guessing when the Destroyer was sent after Jane if it happened.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude said:
@thor_parker82 said:
@detacude said:

I'd love to see him take on someone as powerful Angela without his Hammer and Belt, far as I see it she's the strongest Asgardian, I'm curious if Thor could even take on Current Lady Sif with his Items (Although he may be able to)

That´s massive lowballing, besides, mjolnir has nothing to do with Thor´s physical strength and he never uses the belt, so your point is moot.

TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:
@darkhoudini said:

When was that? I'm guessing when the Destroyer was sent after Jane if it happened.

Thor Vol 4.#15, Jarnbjorn was capable of slicing through the Destroyer armour to some degree which caused it's energies to flow out.

No Caption Provided

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hellionvulcan: It does not matter if Thanos got up from their attacks or not. What matters is he suffered damaged from them before Gladiator hit him. It was even apparent to them all that Thanos wasn't faring too much from the damage he was receiving.

Getting his mouth and nose to bleed isn't suffering too much damage considering Namor once made Thanos bleed from a punch, Thanos had most of the advantage and was never stopped by the Guard until Gladiator got involved.

No Caption Provided