Thor VS Team Naruto

• 195 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Chazz85

People say thors slow i wanna see how he fares against the toughest guys in the naruto verse.

No Caption Provided

VS

Naruto Uzamikia

Sasuke Uchiha

SO6P Madara

DMS Kakashi

All 6th paths of pain

Kaguya

Tonei

All the Kages from each village through the generations

Might Guy

Each tailed beast and 10 tails

The Akatsuki

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

...he's slow but he also has the AoE to cover planets, which leads to a one shot if he's serious. Mismatch.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's slow , but his reflexes are good enough.

Stomps with Genjutsu off , get's stomped with Genjutsu on.

jeieldavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Thor will just God blast.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok cool though it might be a mismatch just checking were thor stood on the fourm.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:
@jeieldavid said:

Ok cool though it might be a mismatch just checking were thor stood on the fourm.

Too many misconceptions about him being slow lol.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: yeah the hammer is MFTL he could chase them down with it arguably one shotting as he does.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team via Genjutsu and IT.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Third3ye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Third3ye

Thor all the way. Naruto character bodies are frail, even So6P is weak body wise compared to other series. And Genjutsu doesn't work on Thor he has no chakra to disrupt..... I love when Narutards cling to the genjutsu clause without even knowing it relies on the other user having chakra the way naruto characters have it.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps. Genjutsu is so far below TP Thor has beaten it's not even funny.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@third3ye: Thor wins but it's already been proven countless times here on CV that Genjutsu can affect beings without chakra. You're new so I'd suggest you take that hostile and condescending attitude down a notch if you want to be taken seriously.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor can't beat any kind of telepathy in modern times. This has been pointed out to you a lot.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

Thank god someone already made this argument for Genjutsu not working on Marvel Characters (at least the ones that have TP resistance in Marvel). so yeah, not working on Thor. (this is from Itachi vs Magneto http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/magneto-vs-itachi-1697272/?page=2)

@hiddenlight said:

@mrunsmiley said:

@hiddenlight: So, how is Magneto going to resist it? If we're agreed that he's susceptible to it.

Genjutsu resistance=/=telepathy resistance. The methods for resisting either are different, and willpower has nothing to do with genjutsu, only chakra control.

The fact of the matter is that a good deal was retconned in the later parts of Shippuden, but even if Jiraiya's description is inaccurate, the essence is that genjutsu at its core is manipulation of the senses via life force. Once again, telepathy has been established in Naruto, and genjutsu isn't anything like it. If this weren't the case, why does sound-based genjutsu exist?

In the same way that anybody outside Narutoverse (Well, maybe I'm stretching it too much, let's say Marvel Universe for now, sorry people, I only read bats and green lantern from DC, don't kill me) resists to attacks that target the user's mind. We saw many kinds of genjutsus, but overall, what they affect are some things that exist in Marvel and DC universes also affect, for example:

• Illusions, usually associated with telepaths, but also with pheromone users (Daken for instance, Spider-Woman can do the same too if I recall correctly). Some chemicals can do the same, as Mysterio usually does.
  • Through magic reproducing all of the effects (Doctor Strange is also a really good illusionist)
  • Implying suggestions, usually through manipulating brainwaves, brainwashing usually, used through machines, as Tony did to Daredevil recently
  • Or, in Marvel Universe, through the Psionic Energy, an energy present in every single being, made by the life-force (Phoenix Force is the center of the Psionic Energy through the multiverse, so every single being that uses telepathy or any other psionic power, is using the power of a being made of pure life force). Magneto resisted to a psychic attack from Phoenix itself. All of the psychic effects described above can be done through the use of Psionic Energy, the energy that comes from Life Force itself, isn't that similar to something that you just said? This force is associated not only with the Telepathy, but also with the Telekinesis (And probably it's variations, as some characters can use that to bend the elements, like water and fire) and the Empathy.

All of those can be resisted with training, sheer willpower and raw power (But the resistances are completely differents, for instance, Hulk was already brainwashed but is highly resistant to psychic assaults). Just because the Yamanaka uses the technique to control the target or send messages, that doesn't mean that both their techniques and genjutsu don't work affecting the target's mind, just like not every Telepath can use Telekinesis or produce Illusions. Also, I will leave part of a wiki of Naruto here about chakra.

Chakra is created when two other forms of energy, known collectively as one's "stamina", are moulded together. Physical energy (身体エネルギー, shintai enerugī) is collected from each and every one of the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy (精神エネルギー, seishin enerugī, English TV: Mental Energy) is derived from the mind's consciousness and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience. These two energies becoming more powerful will in turn make the created chakra more powerful. Therefore, practising a technique repeatedly will build up experience, increasing one's spiritual energy, and thus allowing more chakra to be created. As a result, the ninja is able to do that same technique with more power. This same cycle applies for physical energy, except the ninja needs to increase their endurance instead.

So, according to the Databook and Manga, chakra itself comes from the mind of the user, those with experienced and trained minds also have more chakra to use, if the mechanism is unknown, we can only hold to what we truly know about genjutsu and chakra, and it's more related to the mind of the user and the target than you are trying to make it sound. The same applies to the sound-genjutsu that you just said. There are psionic abilities that work using only the senses (The phoenix force inflicts pain via the tact of the target alongside his mind for example).

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

Thor can't beat any kind of telepathy in modern times. This has been pointed out to you a lot.

And it's been consistently false considering he kicked 1/2 Phoenix Emma Frost out of his mind.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@darkraiden said:

And it's been consistently false considering he kicked 1/2 Phoenix Emma Frost out of his mind.

Yeah and he was also damaged by Rachel Grey's telepathy and even knocked out when she and Xavier went at it. And Emma only had 1/5 of the Phoenix Force.

Thor doesn't have telepathy resistance anymore.

DesolatorStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:
@darkraiden said:

But failed to do so against Rachel. Not arguing for team Naruto (I think Thor stomps), but I felt I should point this out. It has more to do with the mind of the person trying to control him rather than immunity itself.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andr413 said:

Team via Genjutsu and IT.

IIRC Genjutsu doesn't stop movement therefore what stops him from doing an AoE attack?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:
@highaccuser said:
@darkraiden said:

But failed to do so against Rachel. Not arguing for team Naruto (I think Thor stomps), but I felt I should point this out. It has more to do with the mind of the person trying to control him rather than immunity itself.

IMO his TP resistance has fluctuated throughout the years. But he has consistently shown some sort of resistance to TP. From Moondragon to Horus and even Emma he's shown to be resistant or able to push them out of of his mind.

DesolatorStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@desolatorstorm said:
@darkraiden said:
@highaccuser said:
@darkraiden said:

IMO his TP resistance has fluctuated throughout the years. But he has consistently shown some sort of resistance to TP. From Moondragon to Horus and even Emma he's shown to be resistant or able to push them out of of his mind.

Got to love that comic consistency.(ugh)

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team stomps. He can get blitzed by several of the people here, and ultimately he's screwed bc of

• Kaguya BFR
  • Kakashi BFR
  • Obito BFR
  • Naruto TSB
  • Sasuke telefrag

Honestly I don't see any way Thor wins.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps. He can get blitzed by several of the people here, and ultimately he's screwed bc of

• Kaguya BFR
  • Kakashi BFR
  • Obito BFR
  • Naruto TSB
  • Sasuke telefrag

You do realize BFR won't work on Thor right?

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Kaguya BFR
  • Kakashi BFR
  • Obito BFR
  • Naruto TSB
  • Sasuke telefrag

lmao...sorry, not other response quite works for this.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justicethorpsylocke said:

• Kaguya BFR
  • Kakashi BFR
  • Obito BFR
  • Naruto TSB
  • Sasuke telefrag

Because he can teleport? He isn't exactly Nightcrawler with it, he open wormholes with Mjolnir. Being BFRed to an unfamiliar dimension should do it, but feel free to prove me wrong.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie said:
@justicethorpsylocke said:

• Kaguya BFR
  • Kakashi BFR
  • Obito BFR
  • Naruto TSB
  • Sasuke telefrag

Because he can teleport? He isn't exactly Nightcrawler with it, he open wormholes with Mjolnir. Being BFRed to an unfamiliar dimension should do it, but feel free to prove me wrong.

Seriosuly? He's teleportation is better than Nightcrawler's and he can teleport between dimensions.

1. In Thor #192 he teleported a bunch of bystanders to "limbo" so they wouldn't be in the way of battle.
  2. Thor Annual #9 he teleported to Dormammu's dimension
  3. Avengers #309 he opened a portal to the negative zone
  4. In Thor #445 he uses Mjolnir to close someone else's portal.
  5. In Astonishing Thor The Collector traps him in a pocket universe with a tesseract and he escapes.

And there's even more instances than that and if you want I can provide a scan for each situation if you want to see for yourself.

justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I'm fully aware that he can travel dimensions, and I know his teleportation is better than Kurt's. My point was that he needs to open up a portal, which can allow time for Kamui.

But you got me with that 5th feat. Still tho, I'm leaning toward team

daBlackswrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By daBlackswrd

Thor even if they could blitz him they can't compete with his durability

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uugieboogie: I'm fully aware that he can travel dimensions, and I know his teleportation is better than Kurt's. My point was that he needs to open up a portal, which can allow time for Kamui.

But you got me with that 5th feat. Still tho, I'm leaning toward team

A serious non jobbing Thor would literally one-shot everyone here. Using Kamui to teleport him is useless when he can just come back, he can even close other people's portals and if he wants he can BFR them to sun. IIRC no one has resisted his force teleportation and if he BFR them to the sun that's one trip they won't be returning from.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins with little difficulty.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85: ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Thor can one-shot them all just by throwing his hammer as soon as the battle starts, it's MTFL so it will just hit and kill them all.

KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't the sheer amount of hax + destructive capabilities be too much for Thor?

Idk, but I guess with everyone siding with Thor i assume not.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimateinferno: Yeah it has the striking and speed feat to easily deal with them i just made this thread to make sure assumptions were correct.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm thinking Thor's got this. I'm pretty sure he's durable enough to tank what Team Naruto's got, the versatility to match them and the raw power to destroy a lot of them, too. I'm not sure how he'd beat the tailed beasts, though. He's fought plenty of demons and whatnot before, i just don't know exactly how he'd win, if he can.

jeieldavid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem is Thor in Midgard is nerfed he always holds back. Still nerfed Thor wins God blast Narutoverse.

omnipotence88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor slaughters with a full power God blast

Avatar image for marvelcomicfan6
MarvelComicFan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor absolutely slaughters naruto verse I feel like naruto characters would be mid-high tier so they could beat most streetlevel and mid tier characters but get stomped by the likes of Hulk, thor, superman, green later, wonder woman or any other high tier/herald characters so this is a mismatch in thors favor. Thor 10/10

ImmortanSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor gets Genjutsu from sasuke or IT from kaguya and its game over for Thor pffft.

Just joking Thor stomps he might not even notice them

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor still wins without trouble.

The_greatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As it stands he can be over whelmed or his hammer could be sent to another dimension by kaguya or sasuke could just teleport Thor into the way of his hammer. Without his hammer Thor would get overwhelmed easily.

VinsmokKick27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor vs ALL of those guys??? Sasuke Susanoo, All tailed beasts Spamming tailed Beast bomb, Rasenshuriken, More TBBs, Susanoo arrows, Kaguya's dimmensions, and she basically has EVERY SINGLE HARMMFUL ATTACK IN THE NARUTO UNIVERSE , Pain 6 paths, might guy seven inner gates, TSBs, Madara's invisible clones, Naruto's Kurama shadow clones, Konan oragami jutsu, Kisami, Hidan, Kakazu, and the rest of all these characters, Ohnoki's Particle style, Gaara sand, Terumi lava style, Ay lightning style, Tsunade strength, 3rd raikage, HASHIRAMA, Tobirama, Minato, WHO IS ALSO A KURAMA JINCHURIKI, and all the other kage, Kakashi, and Obito, like WHAT?!??!?! How is this a fair fight? Thor is suuuuper strong but can he compete against all of that????

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dec5f205d975
deactivated-5dec5f205d975

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya with Infinite tsukuyomi should win.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 takenstew22  Moderator

Thor solos the verse.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers