• 167 results
tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By tomlikesfries

@Pyrogram: I'm not quite sure. But I believe a day makes him at least 10x more powerful. So I'd say he'd be around 300 times more powerful in a month of sun dipping.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Alyssabird

jk :D

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird said:

Than let's just all agree Superman wins than.... sigh

Wwhy?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Alyssabird

jk >:D

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Alyssabird

>;D->->

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: If that is what you want, No point debating if it is not fun for you.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird said:

So I forfeit this, obv superman wins

How about votes in the first round anyhow?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird said:

:s

How about votes in the first round anyhow?

why?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: why not.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: why not.

?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Pyrogram

Voting is open for the first round if anybody wants too.

The other rounds I have no idea what alyssa wants to do..

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Alyssabird

Looking back unto the Topic rule, each character has 30 days prep; with all three of your sups busy sun dipping, King Thor can cut off Supermans power to the Sun via use of the Infinity Vortex, like he did here to the Juggernaut. I'm not sure if this counts as an act before the battle and in terms with the battle rules; regardless it stands as a substitute argument until nullified.

No Caption Provided
Here Thor uses his hammer to absorb enough energy to destroy a portion of the Universe; which far exceeds the energy within a star. Also, bear in mind King Thor amped by Destroyer Armour could tank hits whilst slowly channeling the energy from the Sun and turning it on Superman, not only draining him, but also turning back all that extra power in one major blast; which it alone should be enough to kill him.
Here Thor uses his hammer to absorb enough energy to destroy a portion of the Universe; which far exceeds the energy within a star. Also, bear in mind King Thor amped by Destroyer Armour could tank hits whilst slowly channeling the energy from the Sun and turning it on Superman, not only draining him, but also turning back all that extra power in one major blast; which it alone should be enough to kill him.
Proof Thor is capable of using his hammer to nullify Supermans eye beams, which in the end would result in them being completely useless. Not only do we know that King Thor has ways of besting Supermans powers through versatility, we also have King Thor even proving his own worth in such an area.
Proof Thor is capable of using his hammer to nullify Supermans eye beams, which in the end would result in them being completely useless. Not only do we know that King Thor has ways of besting Supermans powers through versatility, we also have King Thor even proving his own worth in such an area.
He completely lays waste to Captain America; whom stood up to Thanos in the IG. Cutting right through the part of Captains Americas shield that was unlucky enough to get in the way of the Thunder Gods eye beams.
He completely lays waste to Captain America; whom stood up to Thanos in the IG. Cutting right through the part of Captains Americas shield that was unlucky enough to get in the way of the Thunder Gods eye beams.
No Caption Provided
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird said:

Looking back unto the Topic rule, each character has 30 days prep; with all three of your sups busy sun dipping, King Thor can cut off Supermans power to the Sun via use of the Infinity Vortex, like he did here to the Juggernaut. I'm not sure if this counts as an act before the battle and in terms with the battle rules; regardless it stands as a substitute argument until nullified.

I am sure that is sorta not allowed, as you said, it is kinda pre-battle.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor's hammer twirl thing would not help from an amped version of that laser to the earth thingy, His hammer is just not big enough.

This is an unamped Feat that he survived.

(Being smashed by 2 planets)

Survives an exploding star.

Fast and strong enough to cut a moon in half!

I do not think an amped superman will struggle in taking down Thor, can you show some durability feats?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird said:

I am sure that is sorta not allowed, as you said, it is kinda pre-battle.

It is still a reliable argument when the battle actually takes place. Remember, All Star Superman will be draining, once he's reached is full potential. Commingled with the drainage of the Sun's energy would only hasten this development; therefore proving fatal to Superman, if the battle ensues long enough.

Thor's hammer twirl thing would not help from an amped version of that laser to the earth thingy, His hammer is just not big enough.

This is an unamped Feat that he survived.

(Being smashed by 2 planets)

Survives an exploding star.

Fast and strong enough to cut a moon in half!

I do not think an amped superman will struggle in taking down Thor, can you show some durability feats?

Your forgetting that King Thor will be amped by the Destroyer Armour; Warriors Madnass, Odin Force and his own sheer will. This amplification, in my eyes, would tank anything Superman could Thor at him. Not to mention King Thor can snatch a time freeze in; as I do not see Superman speed-blitzing(if he even has that level of reaction) a King Thor of this magnitude. Let's keep in mind All Star doesn't have reaction speed feats, and if he cannot contend in that area, than there is literally no way he will be winning against this version of Thor. Please, provide some feats of All Star being unaffected by Time Stops, Reaction Feats and Strength Feats. The Quintilian press doesn't count, it's only a 30th the weight of the planet.

This is Thor tanking an attack equal to that of an exploding Star; equalizing you're Supermans best feat of durability. Btw, I wasn't able to find the next scan, but Regular Thor once again proved amazing, by tanking the weight of a couple planets; please bear in mind that this is merely Regular Thor, not this super amped version of himself. With King Thor being two steps up the hierarchy and amped by DA, Warriors Madness and OF, Superman has literally no way, to speed blitz him(seeing as he doesnt have reaction feats), resist his magic, over power him or resist his Time Stopping capabilities. King Thor Stomp
This is Thor tanking an attack equal to that of an exploding Star; equalizing you're Supermans best feat of durability. Btw, I wasn't able to find the next scan, but Regular Thor once again proved amazing, by tanking the weight of a couple planets; please bear in mind that this is merely Regular Thor, not this super amped version of himself. With King Thor being two steps up the hierarchy and amped by DA, Warriors Madness and OF, Superman has literally no way, to speed blitz him(seeing as he doesnt have reaction feats), resist his magic, over power him or resist his Time Stopping capabilities. King Thor Stomp
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: This is not all star remember, it is just pre-52. He has plenty of reaction feats.

I understand those feats, but remember, apparently this superman is amped 300 times more than normal power - Forgetting a pure speedblitz as that is not fun to debate, So the time stopping could easily be countered by supes normally, a sun-dipped flash will be able to hit superman so many times with great force before a time stop. He could easily speed blitz him but that is a boring way of debating, lets just not start the speedblitz/time stopping thing.

Just to clarify, some reaction feeds - This is how fast he can read.

He can vibrate and go invisible.

Blitzes mongul

Makes batman look slow

All these are unammped, so lets not start the speedblitz/time stop debate as I will win :)

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Alyssabird

Why did we switch up Supermans? Lol, it was supposed to be All Star >.>

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: This is not all star remember, it is just pre-52. He has plenty of reaction feats.

I understand those feats, but remember, apparently this superman is amped 300 times more than normal power - Forgetting a pure speedblitz as that is not fun to debate, So the time stopping could easily be countered by supes normally, a sun-dipped flash will be able to hit superman so many times with great force before a time stop. He could easily speed blitz him but that is a boring way of debating, lets just not start the speedblitz/time stopping thing.

Just to clarify, some reaction feeds - This is how fast he can read.

He can vibrate and go invisible.

Blitzes mongul

Makes batman look slow

All these are unammped, so lets not start the speedblitz/time stop debate as I will win :)

This isn't the Superman I agreed to battle; and none of those feats are of Sky Father Level, which is where King Thor is. Please post better reaction/speed feats.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Post better reactions yourself for Thor, and check the OP, you did agree.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: Post better reactions yourself for Thor, and check the OP, you did agree.

I didn't know Pre-52 WASN'T All Star Superman. Jesus why did you do this >.> Regardless, those feats fail to impress me or even make me cringe when I look at them :3 Post some better ones hun.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: lol :D If you did cringe, that is scary. Thor has never been able to speed read like that, that 1 feat is better than any Thor reaction Feat.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: lol :D If you did cringe, that is scary. Thor has never been able to speed read like that, that 1 feat is better than any Thor reaction Feat.

It still fails to compare to King Thors ability, via timestop; and cannot even dictate a win by any means. King Thor, commingled with his amps, can absorb energy from the Sun, leading to a malnourished Supermans; or literally tank anything Superman has to throw at him. Unless this Superman just became a force far far greater than a Galaxy Buster or a Cosmic Level Entity.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: But he cannot timestop if he cannot react to a speedblitz, do we really need to go down this route?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: But he cannot timestop if he cannot react to a speedblitz, do we really need to go down this route?

Your loosing by any other means.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Show feats that Thor can defend against an amped superman.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Alyssabird

All you showed was Superman vibrating a little, dodging batman; and punching some nab. Please, take the lead hun :3 Giggles~

boostergold321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By boostergold321

@Pyrogram said:

That's because Thor isn't shown reading books all the time. Thor doesn't have show that his abilities are on par with Superman in the EXACT SAME WAY. He just needs to do something equal in magnitude.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Alyssabird

@boostergold321 said:

@Pyrogram said:

That's because Thor isn't shown reading books all the time. Thor doesn't have show that his abilities are on par with Superman in the EXACT SAME WAY. He just needs to do something equal in magnitude.

As I showed Regular Thor equalizing Pre-52 Supermans durability; my version of King Thor is two steps up the hierarchy with a power boost.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Pyrogram

@boostergold321: Get out of this debate please. It is not yours, And I am asking for a reaction feat.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: My supes is 300x more powerful than usual :) As I said, show me a reaction to be able to cope with a blitz. Can't :P

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: My supes is 300x more powerful than usual :) As I said, show me a reaction to be able to cope with a blitz. Can't :P

I will not respond further until you carry on with some showings. Those three sucked! >.> I couldn't even cringe to them D:

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@boostergold321: Get out of this debate please. It is not yours, And I am asking for a reaction feat.

Wow! your so mean o.o..

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: I don't like people getting involved in a CaV until it is done. Especially to call me out and want an argument.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: If they sucked you must hate Thor as he gets blitzed by Spiderman.

Blitz this guy

This guy

This guy ( He also travelled to earth in a second from the moon )

This guy

FTL travel

LIGHT MOVES IN SLOW MOTION TO HIM!

Show me how to combat any of those.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Alyssabird

& what about that other guy?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: If they sucked you must hate Thor as he gets blitzed by Spiderman.

Blitz this guy

This guy

How do any of the two above demonstrate anything substantial in regards to speed blitzing or power in general? There is nothing to show the above people can react at faster than light speeds; this does not include FTL combat speed. Here we see Thor is able to.

^ There is not a speed blitz, merely blazing him through a window; again, not demonstrating what I asked for.

^ This doesn't look like Superman is fairing to well, seeing as how he's trying, and his efforts are in vain. This scan only demonstrates my argument of durability. Superman is inable to phase him via Physical or Laser attacks; both of which would be shrugged off from an amped King Thor to this level.

^ Thor is able to demonstrate the same; bear in mind it is only Odin Force Thor, let alone a Thor a step up Hierarchy.

^ A time stop commingled with durability overcomes Supermans advantage in speed; which I don't see helping him much, as a time stop is in a way, Omniscient, so merely running or flying is no way to escape Thor's ability to freeze time; therefore rending any speed blitz argument useless. We have seen Thor fly at a velocity faster than light as well, escaping a black hole, out pacing light, and even reacting faster than his own lightening; ergo a demonstration of reaction and speed itself. King Thor's abilities would take these feats to new heights, I don't see Superman bearing much against the god of Thunder. Below is a very good example as to how this battle would unfold. Regardless, keep in mind Thors versatility.

No Caption Provided
Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: Most of those arguments are wrong you said, The people he blitzed are FTL fighters. You are not giving me feats for Thor, only arguing against mine. Until you can prove Thor has the Durability to stop a Superman punch that is Amped we can assume it would beat him. Aswell as show feats for something saying he can react before a blitz.

You talked about Thor escaping 1 black whole, this is Supes escaping a double black whole.

Holding one

Or he could freeze Thor

AGAIN

How can Thor combat this?

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Alyssabird

Is this it?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: You need to post scans before I give a proper argument.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: You need to post scans before I give a proper argument.

I nullified all your arguments with mere logic.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: They are wrong what you said though. So it was wrong logic.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: Your logic was incorrect*

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: When you have an argument I will continue :D

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

A time stop commingled with durability overcomes Supermans advantage in speed; which I don't see helping him much, as a time stop is in a way, Omniscient, so merely running or flying is no way to escape Thor's ability to freeze time; therefore rending any speed blitz argument useless. We have seen Thor fly at a velocity faster than light as well, escaping a black hole, out pacing light, and even reacting faster than his own lightening; ergo a demonstration of reaction and speed itself. King Thor's abilities would take these feats to new heights, I don't see Superman bearing much against the god of Thunder, and neither does anyone else o.o

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird said:

@Pyrogram said:

A time stop commingled with durability overcomes Supermans advantage in speed; which I don't see helping him much, as a time stop is in a way, Omniscient, so merely running or flying is no way to escape Thor's ability to freeze time; therefore rending any speed blitz argument useless.

But he cannot stop time before being blitzed, that is the argument, He will be attacked so many thousands of times with the force enough to destroy planets before Thor has even took a breath.

We have seen Thor fly at a velocity faster than light as well, escaping a black hole, out pacing light, and even reacting faster than his own lightening; ergo a demonstration of reaction and speed itself.

Speculation, Show feats, and reacting faster is not as good as seeing it go in slowmotion.

King Thor's abilities would take these feats to new heights, I don't see Superman bearing much against the god of Thunder.

Not an argument.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird said:

@Pyrogram said:

A time stop commingled with durability overcomes Supermans advantage in speed; which I don't see helping him much, as a time stop is in a way, Omniscient, so merely running or flying is no way to escape Thor's ability to freeze time; therefore rending any speed blitz argument useless.

But he cannot stop time before being blitzed, that is the argument, He will be attacked so many thousands of times with the force enough to destroy planets before Thor has even took a breath.

Proof? Also, this is King Thor amped by Destroyer Armour, no way in heck Superman is getting through that; even if he did, which he wouldn't, he would have to go through King Thor next; which that in itself is time enough for a time stop. Also let's not forget about Warriors Madness, which would only amp his durability even further.

We have seen Thor fly at a velocity faster than light as well, escaping a black hole, out pacing light, and even reacting faster than his own lightening; ergo a demonstration of reaction and speed itself.

You mean, feats, and reacting faster is not as good as seeing it go in slowmotion.

King Thor's abilities would take these feats to new heights, I don't see Superman bearing much against the god of Thunder.

Not an argument.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/king-thor-vs-superman-pre-52/747653/

^ I even made Superman imume to Time Stop with a week of Sun dipping, and he still got stomped by the Destroyer Armour. What's an additional three weeks and being affected by this going to do? Btw it was locked because it was such a curb stomp.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird said:

Proof? Also, this is King Thor amped by Destroyer Armour, no way in heck Superman is getting through that; even if he did, which he wouldn't, he would have to go through King Thor next; which that in itself is time enough for a time stop. Also let's not forget about Warriors Madness, which would only amp his durability even further.

^ I even made Superman imume to Time Stop with a week of Sun dipping, and he still got stomped by the Destroyer Armour. What's an additional three weeks and being affected by this going to do? Btw it was locked because it was such a curb stomp.

Remember, This Supes has a month of sundip so it is VERY different. He is over 300 Times more powerful.

Please, No more speculation, show destroyer Armour feats then we can carry on, I have given too many scans and you are giving nothing.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird said:

Remember, This Supes has a month of sundip so it is VERY different. He is over 300 Times more powerful.

Please, No more speculation, show destroyer Armour feats then we can carry on, I have given too many scans and you are giving nothing. Now you know how I felt vs Esquire

Nah, he would only be four times as powerful, do your math, as the superman who was CURBSTOMPED by a King Thor who was without Time Stop or Warriors Madness. Throw the latter two in, you have yet, another stomp. There is no way Superman is cracking Armour that can tank power beyond Galaxy Busting Attacks; even Celestial Attacks. Please demonstrate a feat that shows Superman destroying an entire Galaxy or beyond.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Pyrogram

@Alyssabird: lmfao, That guy in this thread is a supes genius and I know myself in a near instant Sundip he is already over Four times the strength. Stop changing the subject, Give ME a feat showing durability. Nothing else. Durability to tank laser vision across the ENTIRE earth while being amped too an insane amount.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Alyssabird

@Pyrogram said:

@Alyssabird: lmfao, That guy in this thread is a supes genius and I know myself in a near instant Sundip he is already over Four times the strength. Stop changing the subject, Give ME a feat showing durability. Nothing else. Durability to tank laser vision across the ENTIRE earth while being amped too an insane amount.

One week of Sun dipping = 2x powerful and One month equal 300x? what? xD

Being a Thor Lover, you're already aware of these feats. Odin is a Galaxy Level Buster and he wears the Armour when necessary. It took nine Celestials to destroy the Armour. Nine Cosmic Level Entities; Superman is nowhere near Cosmic; at all. Shooting eye lasers that can only span across the globe of the earth; or sun, pales in comparison to being capable of destroying an entire Galaxy. Superman would only be a nuisance to King Thor. He can amp all he wants, he isn't winning.

Alyssabird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Alyssabird

This will be easier, Galaxy > Earth