• 63 results
Avatar image for redlanternsuperman
RedLanternSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who can bust the most? (With one blast of lightning/Heatvision, punch, or charging attack ect) By bust I mean completely obliterate

Atlantic City

Continent of Africa

The Moon

Earth

Some Planet bigger then 5x bigger then Earth

Pre-52 Superman, Current Thor (No Plut stupidity Warrior Madness)
Who destroy the most

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Bo88gdan

Thor destroys easy every thing in this thread including Pre 52 Superman

Avatar image for redlanternsuperman
RedLanternSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Bo88gdan said:

Really??

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By demifiendninja
@Bo88gdan said:

How!? he cant even beat the hulk.. 

supes with no morals wins this
kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kameo

@demifiendninja said:

@Bo88gdan said:

How!? he cant even beat the hulk.. supes with no morals wins this

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WarBlade539

@demifiendninja said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Thor has shown to be able to overpower Hulk. He struck an Asgardian Demon possessed Hulk into Orbit.

He took shots from a Celestial, tanked Supernovas, survived planetary explosions while unconscious, threw the Twilight Sword (an object of incalculable weight) through a Celestial, tanked the Destroyers concussive beams and shattered moons and planets with his fists and Mjolnir. He hurt a seemingly omnipotent being with the 'Winds of a Thousand Worlds' attack and not to forget the GodBlast.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Bo88gdan said:

@demifiendninja said:

@Bo88gdan said:

It's superfluous to claim stated things that have been quoted here as this is completely unrelated to the thread whatsoever and will unfortunately only draw the moth to the flame that has bolstered from the spark. I postulate dropping this before it derails the thread to the point where it possibly might be locked. This thread is about who would obliterate the most, not who would come out in a fight that possesses no liaison to the thread. In which case, Superman possesses the most liable feats to be able to annihilate and wreak havoc superior destruction in comparison to Thor due to a combination of speed and absurd strength feats. Both of the former and the latter are more than capable of destroying a planet yes but then we have to look at the planetary figures both have or stated to could have destroyed. In Thor's favor, his classic Mjolnir feat (Stated to have been able to destroy a small mountain to a small planet upon a throw), laying down the hammer on Bill, which destroyed the location i.e a planetary figure or an asteroid upon reverberation upon impact, struck Loki with a force that can destroy a small mountain, and feats of such magnitude. Superman on the other hand has legitimately destroyed planetary figures that appear to be larger than any Thor has done on-panel, stated he possesses the power to destroy worlds, and with the usage of his speed and strength; which allowed him to move things such as the Megladdon (Or however you spell it), Superman's the more liable one to be able to actually destroy a planetary figure than Thor would be able to based on feats.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ximpossibrux

@darkazrael999 said:

@demifiendninja said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Thor has shown to be able to overpower Hulk. He struck an Asgardian Demon possessed Hulk into Orbit.

He took shots from a Celestial, tanked Supernovas, survived planetary explosions while unconscious, threw the Twilight Sword (an object of incalculable weight) through a Celestial, tanked the Destroyers concussive beams and shattered moons and planets with his fists and Mjolnir. He hurt a seemingly omnipotent being with the 'Winds of a Thousand Worlds' attack and not to forget the GodBlast.

Scans?

SMDfanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SMDfanboys

None of them have even come close to planet busting.............. Thor only did it under some sort of "Madness" which OP stated he doesn't have.

They both stop at Earth.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@XImpossibruX:

You can easily Google the feats before the replied user comes back on the Vine but it just so happens that I am in possession of most of the stated scans I've accumulated from KMC (Them I thank for the scans) in my Thor blog. The feats are not significant enough to cause more havoc than what Superman is capable of with speculation upon Thor's theoretical power barred, Superman will cause more destruction than Thor.

BossMan404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BossMan404

@demifiendninja said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Morals off Superman can't even destroy a city in one blast, and has to do it contrinously.

No Caption Provided
BossMan404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BossMan404

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@XImpossibruX:

You can easily Google the feats before the replied user comes back on the Vine but it just so happens that I am in possession of most of the stated scans I've accumulated from KMC (Them I thank for the scans) in my Thor blog. The feats are not significant enough to cause more havoc than what Superman is capable of with speculation upon Thor's theoretical power barred, Superman will cause more destruction than Thor.

Supermans destructive power is pitiful.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@BossMan404 said:

@demifiendninja said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Morals off Superman can't even destroy a city in one blast, and has to do it contrinously.

No Caption Provided

With heat vision that's supposedly incalculable by our scientific measuring capabilities, Superman can roast the planet with his planet-wide heat vision. While an impressive feat, it pales in comparison to what Superman let alone Thor, can really do here.

BossMan404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BossMan404

@PunkMastaFlex: You do know the first scan is a hyperbole?

And Superman was only heating up the planet, and was amped in that comic. That is completely out of context, where is that comic scan from I forget which issue it's from.

kameo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kameo

@BossMan404 said:

And Superman was only heating up the planet, and was amped in that comic. That is completely out of context, where is that comic scan from I forget which issue it's from.

@BossMan404 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@XImpossibruX:

Supermans destructive power is pitiful.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@BossMan404 said:

Given Superman's feats, history, and stance in the comic world, his feat is more to be feasible than naught. The scan doesn't serve as a hyperbole but that of quantifying Superman's power. Looking throughout his entire history, how many feats of his screams absurdity thus far? Moving a massive object that engulfs the Earth and moon doesn't do it enough? Heat vision with power that's beyond the kelvin measuring system? Nah shouldn't be enough. We need more mana for Superman! Let's bolster his invulnerability to the point where he's capable of tanking seemingly endless nuclear warheads at point-blank range. I wouldn't post a scan if it were a hyperbole, in which case would be Sentry's stance as he's no feats that postulates the possibility that he indeed possesses the power of one million exploding suns in the time he was written. In Superman's case however, his entire history, superpowers, and the entire thing behind his character makes this feat more than feasible to allow the luxury of discussing legitimate usage within the sanction of this site at least.

^ EDIT: In case you didn't pick up the humor behind this, envisage God_Spawn and Citizenbane with Daken's fentosecond reaction speed.

I'll take your word that he was amped up in the comic, doesn't change much here to be honest.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Does Thor get to use his Godblast or not? Because without it he can't compete.

RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RoyalDivinity

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Nothing restricts him from using it. ^^

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@Lord_Johnathan said:

Nothing restricts him from using it. ^^

Yeah, I can't really see him busting planets without it unless he has some outside boosts like the Belt of Strength.

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By demifiendninja
@XImpossibruX said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@demifiendninja said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Scans?

thats classic thor, current thor isss farrrrrrrrrr to be like that. 
by he way the fight in fear itsel was patetic, thor didnt overpower hulk, he send him to orbit but then he lay down, and hulk was still killing vampires like nothing.  That wasn a thor victory at all. 

i was looking exaclty those scans
Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bo88gdan

In this kind of game Thor wins

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By 80sBaby

I'm voting Thor. Of the two, he's the only one who's actually destroyed a planet on panel.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WarBlade539

@XImpossibruX said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@demifiendninja said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Scans?

Revamped Thor Respect Thread

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WarBlade539

@demifiendninja said:

@XImpossibruX said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@demifiendninja said:

@Bo88gdan said:

Scans?

thats classic thor, current thor isss farrrrrrrrrr to be like that.
by he way the fight in fear itsel was patetic, thor didnt overpower hulk, he send him to orbit but then he lay down, and hulk was still killing vampires like nothing. That wasn a thor victory at all.

i was looking exaclty those scans

Thor took on more powerful versions of both The Hulk and Thing at the same time. Current Thor hurt Mikaboshi and Galactus, killed Bor, tanked The Destroyer's blasts and beat up the Surfer. Classic Thor and Current Thor are the same character. Those Classic Thor feats are legit and so they can be used to make an argument.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By Killemall

@darkazrael999 said:

Thor has shown to be able to overpower Hulk.

The message from Marvel seem to be Hulk is stronger and Thor more powerful. I do not recall Thor ever overpowering Hulk out of his sheer strength, would you be able to point out the instance you are talking about.

He struck an Asgardian Demon possessed Hulk into Orbit.

What he did to Nul in Fear Itself was a BFR , it would be hard to say he overpowered Hulk. Although he was the one who got most shots in, Hulk seemed pretty incapable of actually tagging him once he got serious.

He took shots from a Celestial, tanked Supernovas, survived planetary explosions while unconscious, threw the Twilight Sword (an object of incalculable weight) through a Celestial, tanked the Destroyers concussive beams and shattered moons and planets with his fists and Mjolnir.

While i cannot disagree with what i have underlined, although i am a little unsure to which instance you are referring to when you say survived a planetary explosion while unconcious he obviously can take such blasts.

Twlight Sword really isnt an object of incalculable weight, i think you are getting mixed up with Odin sword vs Twilight sword which belongs to Surtur. I mean just look at the scan

It honestly doesnt look heavy now does it. I mean Thor doesnt seem to be having a big trouble lifting it.

I do not believe Thor has either shattered a moon or a planet, be it with mjolnir or otherwise, outside Thor: Blood and Thunder where he was under warrior madness, and which has been specifically disallowed in this thread.

He hurt a seemingly omnipotent being with the 'Winds of a Thousand Worlds' attack and not to forget the GodBlast.

LOL i am surprised, what gave you the impression that Glory was an omnipotent being? Seemingly omnipotent beings dont get killed twice, during a two issue tie in of Chaos War i would think :p

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WarBlade539

@Killemall:

An unconscious Thor survives a Doomsday Bomb capable of destroying a planet.

All credit goes to KMC for their Revamped Thor Respect thread.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Killemall

@darkazrael999: Oh i though you said explosion of a planet when you said planetary explosion rather than the doomsday bomb. Also this could be entirely a hyperbole. He really had great feats when stanlee was incharge (like in this issue, Thor v1 Issue 387) surprisingly it was the writer of this very issue Tom DeFalco, who later retconned to Thor being slow and had him blitz by street level beings.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By WarBlade539
Thor matches Hulk's strength for an entire hour. While Hulk was getting stronger, Thor wasn't.
Thor matches Hulk's strength for an entire hour. While Hulk was getting stronger, Thor wasn't.

@Killemall:

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Hksaru

I just want to refer to the OP stating Warrior's Madness is PIS - YOU A BUTTHURT CELT WHO GOT RAIDED BY VIKINGS IN ANCIENT TIMES ER WUT? That shit is legit.

Thor has superior blasting ability for sure.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Killemall

@darkazrael999: Ok i am a little surprised how is this feat relevant, also if you really think of it , that makes little sense. Hulk strength grows with anger, either Hulk would have won the battle to being with, or Thor, the battle should never had lasted this long, but meh! who am i to question Kirby's wisdom.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WarBlade539

@Killemall said:

@darkazrael999: Oh i though you said explosion of a planet when you said planetary explosion rather than the doomsday bomb. Also this could be entirely a hyperbole. He really had great feats when stanlee was incharge (like in this issue, Thor v1 Issue 387) surprisingly it was the writer of this very issue Tom DeFalco, who later retconned to Thor being slow and had him blitz by street level beings.

I know. The Classic Thor feats were really awesome. I have scans of him physically bashing Hulk but I hate that they show Thor to be a jobber these days. Wolverine shouldn't last more than 5 mins with him.

Avatar image for pokemondefender
PokemonDefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PokemonDefender

@Hksaru said:

I just want to refer to the OP stating Warrior's Madness is PIS - YOU A BUTTHURT CELT WHO GOT RAIDED BY VIKINGS IN ANCIENT TIMES ER WUT? That shit is legit.

Thor has superior blasting ability for sure.

Lol it is PIS. Warrior Madness was a state to give Thor undeserved wins vs people he would never beat.

Like how he was under some "madness" and casually beat Silver Surfer... yup PIS.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Hksaru

I'm pretty sure it's there for comparison between Marvel Thor and Norse Mythology Thor.

demifiendninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By demifiendninja
@darkazrael999 said:

@Killemall:

LOL thats classic thor, current thor is nothing. he cant beat the hulk
mikaboshi thing is PIS  
Bor defeat was odin force THOR. 
thor beating SS is pis, everyone here knows it. 
current thor was beating with his own hammer by the hulk, thats cannon 
marvel hates thor. 
mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demifiendninja: really... :( i dont know if i should feel sad or angry... jajaj thor crash the hulks neck, also thor have more destructive power than supes... shut up...

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Thor striking feats are better. He should win this contest

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman because Thor's overrated!

Avatar image for the_lunact_and_manic
The_Lunact_And_Manic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thor striking feats are better. He should win this contest

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Superman just fly through planets at faster than light speeds? That ought to get the job done quicker.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By renamed040924

Couldn't Superman just fly through planets at faster than light speeds? That ought to get the job done quicker.

He tried that on a small moon and knocked himself out.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RAC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By RAC14

Thor has superman beat in energy projection. Superman holds back a lot so you really wont find him busting a planet. But he could if he wanted to and also when he heated the entire earth if he increased the temperature he could have wiped out all life on earth. But in terms of completely destroying a planet between Thor's lighting and Superman's heat vision I have to give it to Thor. Superman can do the same thing Superman Prime did to destroy a planet (fly through it).

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

...not sure I see the point of this thread...why would either character want to destroy anything?

However I think MOS indicates what damage Superman does very quickly!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tho has actually destroyed planets on panel....obviously he wins in a stomp.

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tho has actually destroyed planets on panel....obviously he wins in a stomp.

Show scans.
I personally don't believe that either one of them can destroy much. A city maaaybe, yet I would like to see them destroying it with one attack. Africa? There it already starts getting tricky in my opinion. These two characters are simply not portrayed that way. I've seen Thor going crazy in the past few years and his destruction wasn't impressive at all. He is a powerhouse of course with a major damage output, but nothing was all to crazy. The only two characters I can think of right now who have city / planet busting damage output are World Breaker Hulk and the Sentry.

CHUCKY47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is an alien thor is a GOD!!!!!!!

TJSH96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is more powerful than Superman, this is just an irrefutable fact. People just need to accept this fact and stop making any-more Thor vs Superman fights.

ThorAlmighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ThorAlmighty

Superman because Thor's overrated!

Smh, Superman and the DC powerhouses are overrated, mostly in speed and strength, this is why Thor wins this.

themadsurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current thor is the same as classic thor... He stomped a planetoid with ONE hit as a side effect, BRB destroyed a planet also and I'm not sure if it was a planetoid, thor destroyed a planetoid by throwing mjolnir, the shock-waves of his hits against the God-butcher were cracking the planets around them (thor actually had to fix one with lighting after holding him), the shock-wave of thor's hit against a Celestial destroyed mountains and was felt all over the planet.

He can also summon winds from 1000 worlds, the full mighty of his anti-matter blast(that could tear the world apart), I think he also did something in Africa(terrakinesis) and a full powered thermo-blast like against Surtur, Godblast