Thor vs Ronan/Quasar

• 153 results
ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I too need to read up on quasar apparently. Bloodlusted thor is a friggin beast.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
DarkPrimeSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@destinyman75:When did Thor beat Quaser? In what battle? And do you know what a bloodlusted Quasar can do? Much more damage than Thor.

@p00ty: That is the only battle I was aware of. I don't know what destiny is talking about Thor beating Quasar.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wow, no other battle thread I have made has gotten this much attention.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@spambot: I disallowed Blood and Thunder feats for Thor because certain people love to abuse and misuse them (I'm not saying you do that).

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth_nimrod: Quasar man. Apparently thats the flavor of the month! ha ha. Ive been shocked at many posts with him and how powerful he has apparently become. Like I said, I need to do more research on him...its been 15+ years since Ive read anything really on him, but he is apparently a beast now.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darth_nimrod: I get that to some degree but its still really the main example we've seen of a bloodlusted Thor. Most of Thor's best feats over the decades get labeled as wis/pis on the battle forums tbh. A lot of people just have their own idea of what we can do and anything beyond that is automatically declared as pis.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ginman333: I don't think he's really done anything that amazing in recent years. Its just a few posters who have been kind of making him out to be a bit more powerful than he actually is.

ginman333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: So im not crazy....thats good!

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, no other battle thread I have made has gotten this much attention.

These are beloved characters who everyone jumps on the nearest thread for lol! especially Thor fans.

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar is enough. He blocked a blast from Galactus with a shield.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu: Was that casually or a high end feat? And how fed was Galactus? For reference Quasars shields are indeed powerful but I'm curious

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11: May have been a high-end feat, being that it's from Galactus. I'm not sure how powerful the blast was because I don't know how to determine the amount of power used by a fed or starving Galactus. Lol.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jexsu: Do you remember the book at all?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerevarine_11: Galan wasn't starving but the comic doesn't say how fed he was iirc. he was very pissed tho, and even a starving Galactus destroyed 3 solar systems at least with a single blast.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jardinain2: True I'm just curious that's all. Quasar's shields have repelled attacks from the Annihilation Wave and Lord-Marvell to my knowledge but for the latter to he had to drain energy from the Annihilators to bolster it.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By P00TY

@ginman333: @nerevarine_11: @jexsu: He blocked some eye blast from Galactus. But in this link...you'll see multiple heavy hitters attacking Quasars shield and they do nothing to it. Then thanos destroys it out of boredom with one blast. But Quasar has fought very well against Surfer and fought evenly with IG Thanos for a minute. The second link is

just a Google search for Quasar but shows some good images

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/quasar-vs-captain-atom-600662/

https://www.google.com/search?q=thanos+vs+quasar&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw1Yjf8OPQAhWngFQKHawFCh4Q_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=567

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.google.com/search?q=thanos+vs+quasar&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjw1Yjf8OPQAhWngFQKHawFCh4Q_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jexsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lord-Parallax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Thor stomped Adam Warlock.

Adam Warlock oneshot Quasar.

Thor>>>Quasar. 11/9 best argument.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@p00ty: And it is large PIS. If Thor fans are trying to say how fodders like Masterson can stalemate powerful Herald level character like Quasar, then Thir Indeed went to Superman level overrated.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Problem us Masterson is a fodder. He was overpowered by weaklings like Gladiator. He has Zero speed, durability and striking power feats to hold shit to Wendell, even less stalemate (no he did not beat Wendell, he stalemated him which is either PIS or CIS).

You missed out the context. The Rulk who was stomped by Thor not only did not want to fight him but he did not have his greatest weapon, energy absorption, turning him into a low level powerhouse instead if mid level power house.

Either way, beating that Thor is PIS, same way it is PIS or WIS that weaklings like Masterson stalemated Quasar.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By destinyman75

@krleavenger: Quasar was far worse for wear during that confrontation especially give Masterson was holding back the entire time, and the ending as for gladiator Masterson won that fight too and sent gladiator back from whence he came with a cool bfr for a guy weaker then Thor without all his abilities and experience he did pretty well Thor would be a big problem here as he is more powerful, can drain more Ronan really may not last long against blood lusted Thor Quasar one on one likewise would fall again neither of them can stomp

To be fair Masterson won battles because he didn't HolD back against enemies, he was unorthodox and for his fight with Thanks really wasn't pis as much as you'd believe, The watcher separated Thor/Masterson for a time and its believed he showed off panel Eric how to put everything into his blows amping himself for those strikes, plus thanks depowered himself in that fight also to male it more entertaining

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: In post 21,25,26,45 you say that Thor has defeated and beaten Quasar. When did that happen? In the links I showed the only time quasar was hurt was when his mind control was broken. Is there another fight you referring too?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: You have absolutely Zero evidence go explain why Thor would beat Quasar.

Does he gave damage ouput to take down Quasar? He does not.

Does he have speed to consistently keep up with Quasar? He does not.

Does he have durability to tank Quasar's attacks? He does not.

Does he have better versatility than Quasar? I'm confident he does not.

===============================

Fact that Gladiator fought evenly with Real Thor more than once and how Masterson was consistently overpowered by Gladiator and defeated him ONLY WITH A SUCKER PUNCH proves how Gladiator is MORE THAN A MATCH for Masterson and is around capable of holding his own against the Real Thor.

Hate to Break it to you but Gladiator is a fodder to Quasar.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan is my problem. His universal weapon has never impressed me. This is Thor vs Quasar really. I have yet to decide who wins but am leaning towards Thor winning

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By destinyman75

@krleavenger: why Thor would beat Quasar?? He's more powerful for one,

quasars best high end feat with this is ego, which is impressive, but Thor's beaten ego Twice and its not even using all he had which Quasar was going all out. Thor already broke quasars construct's

Surfer and warlock both easily bested Quasar Thor has always beaten them, Thor is more powerful stronger more experienced, can absorb more since mjolnir is capable of galaxy level absorbing (null bomb). Which is much higher then anything Quasar (who I actually love) he's just out matched and has been beaten by much less then Thor who is High herald

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: Nice arguing again yes I believe that is the match I was referring too Eric clearly had the edge in that battle and that's eric this is actual Thor so yeah one on one Thor beats Quasar don't know were in the world all this Quasar fandom came from lol warlock, surfer easily beat Quasar Thor beats them so I really don't know why all the fight is all about, he broke his constructs and has shown to absorb more is much stronger and more durable what more can be said

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many flaws in those arguments. I don't ecencare anymore.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By destinyman75

@p00ty: If your referring to enchantress controlled Quasar that's it and he is more then hurt during that fight at the end he red a s a beet. As usual pleasure.

Are you one of those who think Thor can't hurt Quasar?? Cause that's ridiculous Thor is beyond Quasar on many levels

I'm really shocked at the way suddenly Quasar is over hyped, Went from being under rated too over hyped no time flat

Just a two months ago Quasar was getting stomped by lesser GL's now he's beating them things donshift quickly lol

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: I have ZERO problems with Thor beating Quasar. As said I'm leaning toward thor winning. But when you said Thor DEFEATED him... I couldn't find it. So I was wondering if you knew something I didn't. But please look at these scans again. That is not a defeat. Thor only got one hit the entire time. Quasar hurt himself more then Thor did.

As said, I think Thor wins but that fight wasn't a victory for either.

http://lowbrowcomics.tumblr.com/post/138759387978/the-mighty-thor-eric-masterson-vs-quasar

KyloRen02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say the team win without much trouble ( though Thor >> Ronan ) , so yep it's basically Quasar vs Thor

Quasar wins IMO.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By destinyman75

@p00ty: lol cool yeah will look that up after work one I'm thinking of he busted Quasar constructs and got more then one hit I think hit you up on that this evening

And oddly enough I said team wins but tough battle lol

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: just getting to first half

How does Thor not have the damage out put to beat Quasar?? He's beaten more powerful broken Quasar constructs etc?

Mjolnir can definitely keep up with Wendell

Durability he's more durable and can bust his constructs so I'd say yes on that part

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Not really interested to debate this anymore. Besides, I have a CaV to finish.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By KrleAvenger

@destinyman75: It is a team CaV. SupremeGenerations and me vs Revan2424 and Batman3000

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am almost positive that both could potentially solo

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: lol at that since he already defeated both solo team wins but not one on one

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@somayareece: would be a good fight one on one could go either way not saying impossible one on one lol

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is most certainly capable of defeating Quasar or Ronan one on one, however together that's not happening.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation said:

@highaccuser: From who?

Ronan could one-shot a lot of ways, Quasar to if the tactic mentioned above is legit. Thor doesn't have a quality advantage here anyways...

I think you're far to critical of these two.

In what ways is Ronan one-shotting Thor? Or Quasar for that matter?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quasar just drains him. Thor cant do much offensively seeing as tho his shields are ludicrously powerful.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@New_World_Order: Please enlighten me on Ronan. I've never seen him beat anyone worth remembering.

@jardinain2: Or Mjolnir drains Quasar. Mjolnir has better draining feats then Quasar on a consistent basis.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty: His physicals are below most of the higher end powerhouses by a good degree, it's just that his hammer is extremely versatile. Here is a CaV that shows some feats.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/team-cav-graviton-kang-vs-cyborg-superman-ronan-vo-1548957/

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Sy8000

@highaccuser said:
@reaverlation said:

@highaccuser: From who?

Ronan could one-shot a lot of ways, Quasar to if the tactic mentioned above is legit. Thor doesn't have a quality advantage here anyways...

I think you're far to critical of these two.

In what ways is Ronan one-shotting Thor? Or Quasar for that matter?

Transmution, BFR, absolute zero, status, etc. I think he even has a time manipulation device.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^ quasar's sheilds vs mjolnir is mjolnir winning