Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By brainiac 1.0
caption
caption

VS

caption
caption

This is current thor. Parallax host is hal jordan. Who wins and why.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn
Original Parallax should win here... but this is a great battle. Both have insane power... but Parallax seemed to possess the power reality warp on a much larger scale than what Thor can do with Thor Force
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SeSAW

If this is the Parallax force itself he beats the hell out of Thor but if its Hal Jordan with the lex  thor has a good chance of winning. 

talia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By talia

tough call it depends which thor is fighting but id probably go with parallax

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By zee crusher

I'd go with parallax. Thor may have the Thorforce but it can't stop any threat. Prallax has been seen doing some pretty dangerous things.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lordraiden
SeSAW said:
"If this is the Parallax force itself he beats the hell out of Thor but if its Hal Jordan with the lex  thor has a good chance of winning. "

that made absolutely no sense to me?
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ace High

This fight would leave alot of whichever universe in dead. I don't think either of them has an edge over the other.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By the creator

As this is Hal Jordan as Parallax, he was at his most powerful (prior to the image displayed above which appears to suggest that it is from the time of the 'Final Night' storyline) capable of massive matter and energy manipulation (including time manipulation) having the power of the entire GL storage battery on Oa. That's enough power for the entire GL corps (7200 members strong + additonal GL agents). With the power levels displayed in Zero Hour and Final Night, I think that Parallax would win out.

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ace High

Hey Creator do you know the issue of Green Lantern when he fights the Justice League and Kyle with the Power Ring then it finishes with Ganthet giving him more power and him sitting on a rock by himself?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By the creator
Ace High said:
"Hey Creator do you know the issue of Green Lantern when he fights the Justice League and Kyle with the Power Ring then it finishes with Ganthet giving him more power and him sitting on a rock by himself?
"

Sorry Ace, don't know off the top of my head (I am still at work).
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher
Ace High said:
"This fight would leave alot of whichever universe in dead. I don't think either of them has an edge over the other.
"

This Thor is a galaxy buster. He should be on the level of one cause everytime Odin had his odin force he destroyed galaxies while fighting foes. But I doubt the fight would go in such a way besides that this Thor wouldn't be able to take down that much of the universe on the same level as parallax.
Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ace High

Ah okay brother no worries, if you do find out I'll be muchos grateful. It was the first Green Lantern comic I ever bought and I got a whole batch of them in a torrent and I can't remember what issue number it is!