Thor VS Ms. Martian & Supergirl

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ForeverEvil

Poll Thor VS Ms. Martian & Supergirl (90 votes)

Thor 32%
Ms Martian/Supergirl 66%

In character

No prep

Standard gear

Are these 2 females enough to contend with the almighty Thor?

• 
Avatar image for thorthorthorthor
thorthorthorthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a Thor fan. Supergirl alone will emasculate Thor so bad he'd start to question his sexuality. He'd proceed to become The Avengers bi***.

Ms martian will give Thor some sort of mental retardation and will become a clown and punching bag to some slum.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: Don't blame me if you didnt read the comic, and are only looking at the scans. Emma entered Thor's mind but was stunned at what she saw. Which gave Thor the chance to strike, removing her concentration. She then proceeded to beat Thor like a disobedient dog instead of the usual TP.

@alessandro_souzamarques: The point is Thor isn't invulnerabe to TP. I see no reason why someone with raw mental prowess such as M'gann stop him in his tracks.

@thurdazz1313: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap, SheenLantern shut u up goooood. I wonder where those scans of Thor with super speed are, oh wait, -____- they don't exist, cus he doesn't have it. CIN.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a Thor fan. Supergirl alone will emasculate Thor so bad he'd start to question his sexuality. He'd proceed to become The Avengers bi***.

Ms martian will give Thor some sort of mental retardation and will become a clown and punching bag to some slum.

lmao whaaat??

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday scans are just statements, the instance didn't show any uber high speed whatsoever.

Right, why was Superman saying he couldn't match Doomsday's speed if he could?

It's the same case with Thor and statements. Why ignoring Thor statements when Doomsday relies on the same?

I don't.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: Don't blame me if you didnt read the comic, and are only looking at the scans. Emma entered Thor's mind but was stunned at what she saw. Which gave Thor the chance to strike, removing her concentration. She then proceeded to beat Thor like a disobedient dog instead of the usual TP.

@alessandro_souzamarques: The point is Thor isn't invulnerabe to TP. I see no reason why someone with raw mental prowess such as M'gann stop him in his tracks.

@thurdazz1313: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap, SheenLantern shut u up goooood. I wonder where those scans of Thor with super speed are, oh wait, -____- they don't exist, cus he doesn't have it. CIN.

I did read the comic Thor forced her out of his head. Considering she is an Omega Level telepath with 1/5 of the Phoenix force, I have to say that is a damn good showing of TP resistance from Thor. Plenty to suggest that Ms. Martian is not going to have an easy time using TP against him.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

And the fight was pretty even, Thor smashed her entire Diamond body.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ghostravage said:

Doomsday scans are just statements, the instance didn't show any uber high speed whatsoever.

It's the same case with Thor and statements. Why ignoring Thor statements when Doomsday relies on the same?

I don't.

• Because Superman talks a lot of bs?
  • Then we're ok.
SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because Superman talks a lot of bs?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

@ghostravage said:

I don't.

• Then we're ok.

Superman once said that he can count on fingers of one hand the number of people in entire universe he would be afraid to face in open combat and that MM is on top of that list. Then he said that Martian is the most powerful being on the planet. Looks like bs to me :D

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern said:

@ghostravage said:

I don't.

• Then we're ok.

So, Superman lies to himself that Doomsday is faster than him?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Doomsday failed to hit Batman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

Because Superman talks a lot of bs?

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

So you hear the stupidest things every day? Maybe you should check yourself.

Anyway, Superman once said Batman is the most dangerous man in the world... Sure, let's ignore Lex and speed force wankers like the Flashes...

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By bigcimmerian
GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By GhostRavage

@dondave: No he's not... He's lying to the readers. And the fact he always needs to say something about the foe he's fighting it's because Superman is the golden measuring stick for DC.

1. Doomsday didn't show THAT great speed Superman was referring to.
  2. Superman didn't show it either.
  3. There were some people who couldn't dream to hang out with Superman in speed and still were there fighting.
  4. Doomsday doesn't hold back, and that's a fact of his character, so why would he slow down against some people and some not?
TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By TommyJones1945

@tommyjones1945 said:

I did read the comic Thor forced her out of his head. Considering she is an Omega Level telepath with 1/5 of the Phoenix force, I have to say that is a damn good showing of TP resistance from Thor. Plenty to suggest that Ms. Martian is not going to have an easy time using TP against him.

-Pssh, he forced nothing. By the time Emma was comprehending what was inside Thor's head, he was already within reach to smash her with his hammer. And unlike Emma, Meggan has intangibility as well as super speed in case she gets the "horror" vibe from his head. After getting past that, she plays with his head like a Super NES.

-I do. Cus you know, I atually read it, while you're spouting BS.

-Even, yep. So eveeeeeeen, that Thor pretended to be brutally beaten and banged up at the end, while Emma walked off like a boss. Yep, that was Thor's way of showing how even it was.

CIN.

HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian:

Superman doesn't know every being in the universe, he has a limited knowledge of the cosmic forces and even if he did would he ever really expect to fight them in open 1 on 1 combat? He also might have a lot of respect for MM personally and because of them thinks higher of him, he's never been afraid of fighting any of the villain's he's fought but fighting a friend in open combat could be an entire different situation. It was a statement that Superman might believe or it was just a writer who wasn't thinking about being exactly correct and was just trying to convey that the Martian is a BAAAAAAAAAADDDDDD MAAAAAAAAAAAAN. Now Martian being the most powerful on earth could be true, as long as it remains in the realm of comics where a lot of heroes are nerfed and his telepathy being so powerful he could very well subjugate the whole world, especially if he tapped into his full power and goes Fernus. It's not the most ridiculous statement a character has made, I don't know why everyone brings it up to discredit Superman when every character suffers from same thing.

Also.

Superman saying Batman is the most dangerous man on earth isn't true but it isn't that far from it, Batman has shown how very dangerous he can be. Batman has a dangerous mind, he preps to take down heroes just in case they happen to go evil at some point. He meticulously comes up plans to defeat beings he couldn't hope to normally. Give Batman enough time and he'll dismantle the REAL most dangerous men on earth.

Avatar image for alessandro_souzamarques
alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil said:

@alessandro_souzamarques said:

@foreverevil said:

@alessandro_souzamarques said:

@humannumber said:

@experio:

Exactly, the hammer produces some lightning and then further summons it from the clouds, He does not emit it from his person. The second panel only shows the wolf being hurt because Thor has taken it to the ground and is now on top of it. No indication of the lightning hitting it at all. Then Thor lifts and slams it to the ground with sufficient force to subdue it. Throughout the entire scan it doesn't show the lightning having any effect on the wolf at all, the only thing it does do is break apart one tree. Thor's ability to produce damaging lighting that is 'Omni-directional' is something I don't know but that scan doesn't prove what you're trying to use to prove.

No Caption Provided

Disintegrates some demons.

theres no lightning in that scan

Of course it's lightning. What else it would be? Thor is God of Thunder and Lightning after all. It's just omni directional.

Also his body is glowing blue similar to when he did this:

No Caption Provided

that looks like straight light not zig zagging lightning.

Straight light doesn't incinerate things. Just because it doesn't have step leaders (those lightning "ramifications", or "zig zagging" lightning) doesn't mean it isn't lightning.

In the second scan you can see a sort of electric "force shield" (not exactly a force field I just don't know how to call it). It's a lightning type of attack, yet no zig zagging (still came out a "zig zagging" lightning). The difference between those two scans is that the first one is showing it from it's inside.

@sheenlantern

@sheenlantern said:

And Darkseid, well. Supes has straight up tried to blitz DS only to get swatted away.

No Caption Provided

Never, in his 40+ year history has Darkseid had trouble with matching DC's fastest in H2H combat.

He's been in the business of combat for thousands of Years.

And yet, he's never shown any skill whatsoever.

Well, Thor swatted away Hyperion when he tried to blitz him. In the same way as Darkseid did with Superman. Hyperion is said to be Superman's equal in various terms.

No Caption Provided

Thor gave a beating on both Loki and Fenrir, blitzing both of them at same time. Loki is said to be faster than a thought. Note that Thor hit them so fast that his hands started smoldering (note also that Fenrir was attacking him by surprise, Thor just connected a blow before Fenrir could). This is also a excellent feat of skill for Thor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@ghostravage said:

Better question. Why was Superman saying that if he could even blitz Doomsday .

No Caption Provided

@tommyjones1945

@man_of_miracles said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

-Pssh, he forced nothing. By the time Emma was comprehending what was inside Thor's head, he was already within reach to smash her with his hammer. And unlike Emma, Meggan has intangibility as well as super speed in case she gets the "horror" vibe from his head. After getting past that, she plays with his head like a Super NES.

-I do. Cus you know, I atually read it, while you're spouting BS.

-Even, yep. So eveeeeeeen, that Thor pretended to be brutally beaten and banged up at the end, while Emma walked off like a boss. Yep, that was Thor's way of showing how even it was.

CIN.

Yes, Thor forced her out of his mind. She wasn't able to even invade Thor's mind after that. Thor was wining and would have beaten her if it wasn't the Phoenix Force. Since he completely shattered her body and the Phoenix Force saved her. Phoenix is slightly more powerful than Eternity itself and is even older than Eternity. So being beaten by some omega level mutant with 1/5 of its power isn't that bad.

You talk as if Ms. Martian is even close to Emma with 1/5 of the Phoenix Force (again, the embodiment of all psionic power from the Marvel Universe)

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lightning is not straight. period.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: And you just ignored my post...

Explain to me those "circular" types of lightning then:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really is just Thor vs Superman and Martian Manhunter with boobs. Thor fans can't make an honest attempt at debating this. It's spite in my book.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lightning isnt coming out of thor. atleast not that ive seen. all i see is white light shining in that first initial pic that was shown

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By TommyJones1945

@alessandro_souzamarque:

-The point is that Thor's mind can be invaded. The only reason Emma didn't attempt again was bcus she wanted to beat Thor with her bare hands. Which she did actually, lol.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alessandro_souzamarque:

-The point is that Thor's mind can be invaded. The only reason Emma didn't attempt again was bcus she wanted to beat Thor with her bare hands. Which she did actually, lol.

Except that scan, and the scan with Rachel shows that he can't be TPed by some of the most powerful Telepaths in the Marvel universe. Ms. Martian has nothing to show that she would be anywhere near P5 Emma.

Again, I am not saying that Thor wins, in fact, I think he loses. But saying "Supergirl solos" or "Mind rape lol" is just a ridiculous argument to try and make.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This really is just Thor vs Superman and Martian Manhunter with boobs. Thor fans can't make an honest attempt at debating this. It's spite in my book.

Actually it isn't.

Supergirl and Ms. Martian do not share Superman and MMH feats, they are two entirely different characters with their own sets of feats.

And both of their feats fall short of their male counterparts.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, I am not saying that Thor wins, in fact, I think he loses. But saying "Supergirl solos" or "Mind rape lol" is just a ridiculous argument to try and make.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By TommyJones1945

@tommyjones1945 said:

@alessandro_souzamarque:

Except that scan, and the scan with Rachel shows that he can't be TPed by some of the most powerful Telepaths in the Marvel universe. Ms. Martian has nothing to show that she would be anywhere near P5 Emma.

They can solo, and she can mind-rape. DEAL. WITH. IT.

CIN.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

@alessandro_souzamarque:

CIN.

Except numerous examples have been provided as to why that is not the case.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@foreverevil: It isn't even white, it's blue. All this light is there because light is just a part of the lightning. The other parts are thunder (sound) and electric discharge.

@tommyjones1945 said:

@alessandro_souzamarque:

@man_of_miracles said:

@tommyjones1945 said:

@alessandro_souzamarque:

CIN.

The point is Ms. Martian can't TP Thor because she isn't a powerful enough telepathy.

Again, Emma barely invaded Thor's mind and was already kicked from it in a state of horror. Emma alone, by herself > Ms Martian.

Emma with 1/5 of the Phoenix Force which is the embodiment of ALL psionic powers from ALL MARVEL UNIVERSE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ms. Martian.

Don't even bother to reply to that. Because I won't reply to you anymore. No one can reason with you.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By ForeverEvil

@alessandro_souzamarques: its not even a big deal. i dont even know why we're arguing this. theres just no reason for me to believe that its lightning when it doesnt look like any lightning that ive ever seen.

alessandro_souzamarques

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thurdazz1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Thurdazz1313
No Caption Provided

I said I've seen street level opponent hit Superman & "TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT " to the story arch I could argue "WRONGLY!!" ,Superman is slow "WHICH IS CRAZY!" How many times have we seen this pic/action, Does it me he can't dodge bullets of course Not. That's my Point Jonah Hex Shot Him,Batman has punched Him, Unpowered-up Parasite walked up & punched, Him But in each case there were special circumstances(except parasite) Having trouble getting scans to transfer ,

No Caption Provided

If I can later I'll post them, But if you've seen the scan were Captain America calls Thor (Eric Masterson ) slow & clumsy after a training session. In that story arch Thor had killed loki his spirit was imprisoned for the crime. His powers & hammer were given to Eric Masterson he gained Thor's Strength & durability & basic ability w/Mjolnir, But none of Thor's experience, he couldn't even fly without smashing into stuff so that means an Architect from New York was given the power of a God & no instruction manual ,That doesn't mean Thor is slow just his fill-in was untrained, Which he later like in this story he did under Cap & Hercules

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now after Thor's release he & Eric had a disagreement Even with his training & the Hammer he can't land a punch Showing Thor's superior skill. Now I know it's still a bad example of skill, Below Thor with no powers Totally mortal ! Just a 6'6" Viking Dude with a hammer defeats 7 master swordsmen under the control of the enchantress , Above Thor defeats a street Gang, once again no powers, super strength, healing ability Just experience, In the second scan A still depowered Thor uses Captain Americans Shield rescuing Cap & defeating squads of mercenaries armed with advanced weapons & gear , These are all Batman/Captain America level examples of fighting skill. So Thor has never shown skill ,Your ignorance is amazing

No Caption Provided

Thurdazz1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Thurdazz1313
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm back having computer issues , My last post was supposed to read your ignorance is amazing LOL, name calling how 3rd grade, I'm not ignorant of Both characters abilities & if This was Thor vs Superman & Martain Manhunter I agree he would lose,But he's not He's fighting their less experienced less powerful relatives. Its the same if Superman Fought Thor & Silver Surfer he would lose , But If He fought Thunderstrike & Firelord He would win. Now as for that circular lightning , That's not lightning that's the unfocused version of Thor's God blast, & The scan Thor vs. Null/Hulk Thor's emitting lightning from his body hes done it Before. Thor is not completely immune to to psionic ability. but as stated by others it usually takes someone of Odin ,Loki(w/ boosted magic), Moondragon , Professor X, Level people who can & have enslaved planets to their will. & some have, Even then control was limited at best,before he broke it, Miss Martian is not in this league & as far as her intangibility He has faced this power before(as seen above) Below he forces a amped up Dracula(drank God Blood) into a solid form using his magic lightning to atomize his molecules returning him to solid form, In this clip Thor also talks about his oath/restraint & how it doesn't apply to Dracula

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thor on the left takes a mind blast from Moon dragon who is wielding The mind gem, To the left he resists The God Horus's mental powers, Now in A vsX he resisted Emma Frost's amplified powers , as far as her surviving being shattered & blown into orbit , Well lets just say These Avenger vs X-men stories always are pretty slanted to the X-men ,Pheonix power doesn't make you Immortal , Any other wielder when suffering that much damage Dies. Just ask Jean Grey, A vs X should have been epic it was just another X-men love fest, But that being said , I stand by my previous answer not an easy win, But a win for Thor

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one tired of seeing the same scans for Thor over and over again?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

So this has turned into a respect thor thread lol

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heres my thing. Its usually Marvel fans that argue about consistency. They argue about consistency when it comes to Flash and phasing. But when it comes to thor and hulk they bring up things that thor and hulk have done 3 or 4 times in ALL like 70 years of their existence.

abhilegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

For phasing, here is Thor fighting a character for over an hour and he always missed him when he turned intangible.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By XiiX

@immortal777 said:

Am I the only one tired of seeing the same scans for Thor over and over again?

I was literally thinking the same thing(recently). So no, you're not, haha.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I so sick of these arguments Thor isn't slow ,a lot of out of context pics & posts & then dismissing anything that disputes it, is just silly, You can argue Superman is slow I've seen plenty of street leveler's hit him. But its still not true .But as always speed is not the point Superman & Super Girl have similier fighting styles they plant their feet or float & trade punches completely relying on their invulnerability. Where was all this speed against Doomsday, Mongal, Darksied . Now I believe a fight between Superman & Thor could go Either way on any given day, Neither one effortlessly beating the other(in a standard Hero fight, not trying to kill) Supergirl is powerful but not nearly as experienced as Superman & never ran into anything with Thor battle experience & wide range of powers 1on 1 she does well but would loss( That's if Thor doesn't try to charm her first, He does like the ladies) W/ Miss Martian another Physical power house w/ Psionic abilities This could lead to a Thor loss But once again Thor has Been in so many battles against multiple Power Houses even groups of Gods. Now Thor does restrain himself especially against female opponents, So his over confidence could get him hurt but once he get hurt its all business & He's been in the business of combat for thousands of Years. They're all Planet Smashers , Experience wins This fight Thor

Thor's hammer has been swung FTL

No Caption Provided

Thurdazz1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Thurdazz1313

That's a great scan of Thor fighting Darkoth, like I said before context of story Darkoth powers & abilities were amped up by Miphisto( one of marvels Devils) & He was giving magically based phasing(which did trump the hammer) to level field of combat against Thor, before this fight Darkoth was about an even match for The Thing(who he fought a couple times). But No one said Powers amped up by the Devil. But I personally have never disputed flash having Phasing I've read many book were he has utilized phasing & The consistency argument well if DC, Would stop blowing up there universe & relaunching it changing background , power levels, personalities, In This marvel characters have an advantage in that argument .Thor Is Thor, & he has grow as a character(sometimes good, sometimes bad) & can accumulate a lot of powers/abilities over his 70 years , In these posts how often do you read, Pre 52,Post 52, Silver Age, ect. As were Marvel character are Just Marvel , I Personally Preferred Pre-52 DC

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is current Thor?