User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blacharrt

Thor by Declan Shalvey
Thor by Declan Shalvey

All ready to try and stop her if need be. edited/fixed
All ready to try and stop her if need be. edited/fixed

Win via KO or Death:
No BFRs, No Speedblitz, No Prep
Magik has full access to all her powers even outside of Limbo.
Thor has access to the GodBlast (not odin force)
Both are in Character for morals or lack there of
Fight Starts in Limbo
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Thor blinks her out of existence. I'm starting to think people don't know how powerful Odin Force Thor was...

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blacharrt
@venomoushatred1001: sorry typed in the wrong thing. God blast not odin force.
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000

@venomoushatred1001:

It says no Odin Force.....and Magik with all of her limbo powers should take this

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

@venomoushatred1001:

It says no Odin Force.....and Magik with all of her limbo powers should take this

....after he edited it.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blacharrt
@venomoushatred1001: Even thought i edited it,  Thor wouldn't blink her out of existence.  I don't know if you actually read the rules of the forum.  I stated they are both in Character.  And thor has a record with hesitating to kill people.  Magik does not have that.
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacharrt said:

@venomoushatred1001: Even thought i edited it, Thor wouldn't blink her out of existence. I don't know if you actually read the rules of the forum. I stated they are both in Character. And thor has a record with hesitating to kill people. Magik does not have that.

Thor kills people all the time nowadays. In fact, just recently he killed Tanarus (Ulik the Troll)... and was proud of it.

Boneawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Boneawl

@venomoushatred1001:

Also, can't forget... Thor was willing to kill Rulk at one point

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By czarny_samael666

@Boneawl said:

@venomoushatred1001:

Also, can't forget... Thor was willing to kill Rulk at one point

And killed Presence.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By blacharrt
@venomoushatred1001
@Boneawl
@czarny_samael666
It seems you want to debate me rather than the actual fight. A troll is Asgard's normal enemy has nothing to do with Thor fighting superheroes . Did he infact Kill Rulk or Hulk for that Matter.. No, Did he outright Kill Bor No, Sentry, No, The Serpent, No.   In Character means "in character" not what you want it to mean.  Thor wouldn't blink Magik out of existence. So please just debate the topic.
Boneawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Boneawl

@blacharrt:

My statement was directed to the question, does Thor kill? Yes, regardless of how it comes about, he kills.

As for the topic. Thor would win in my opinion

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By majestic99

@venomoushatred1001:

How powerful is Magik?

m99

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@majestic99 said:

@venomoushatred1001:

How powerful is Magik?

m99

Not powerful enough to beat Thor, I suspect.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By majestic99

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Just looked her up.....Thor wins.

@czarny_samael666 said:

And killed Presence.

1. When did Thor kill presence?

2. I thought the Presence CAN'T be killed?

m99

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Phylos

Magik is able to split someone in half through her disks right? why not just do that?

Or am I thinking of Blink?

Boneawl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Boneawl

@Phylos:

I think Kitty tried to do that to Thor before, with her phase and stopped at his waistline but didn't kill him.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Old school Thor faced her.  

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jeanroygrant

@blacharrt said:

@venomoushatred1001: Even thought i edited it, Thor wouldn't blink her out of existence. I don't know if you actually read the rules of the forum. I stated they are both in Character. And thor has a record with hesitating to kill people. Magik does not have that.

Thor kills people all the time nowadays. In fact, just recently he killed Tanarus (Ulik the Troll)... and was proud of it.

Yup.

There is Ulik's skull.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By chiq
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Soul Sword for the win (cancels or disrupts most magical spells and magical beings)...thor can win some too. But a fully powered magik can counter a lot of what thor can bring and she has a weapon we know can kill thor. A hammer throw, punch, lightning or a godblast and magik opens a bfr shield to deflect it. Thor has a lot of other exotic abilites but so does Magik. She has taken on beings of similar power before...she can jump in the timestream and come from behind and gut him.

No Caption Provided
Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Skaddix

Thor does not kill humans willy nilly. Which reminds me Gaea is suppose to be an Elder God Right? I thought Elder Gods were suppose to be powerhouses but she does not seem to be of course Fraction being the writer probably answers the question. Still Magik would need to move this math to Limbo immediately to stand a chance.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666

@majestic99 said:

Just looked her up.....Thor wins.

@czarny_samael666 said:

And killed Presence.

1. When did Thor kill presence?

2. I thought the Presence CAN'T be killed?

m99

This Presence.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By blacharrt

@jeanroygrant: This has nothing to do with anything? What is your point is showing this scan?

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
EternalGrandMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik with her limbo Power's vs Thor...Hmmm I'm voting for the mutant simply because given her character and that her Soulsword can gut and Kill Thor, She posses the rational thought of getting it over with. I imagine a battle similar to such as one with Echantress or so but Magik has the edge needed to pierce Thor on her Soulsword.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#24  Edited By owie  Moderator

I agree, the soul sword is pretty tough against any magic. And Illyana's limbo power is pretty enormous. I don't know the exact nature of Thor's god blast, but I think her sword can stop it and her limbo magic is enough to take care of him.

AngelicPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AngelicPhoenix

if she lost then big bro would be hella pissed. but I dunno, I guess I must go with thor.....i just keep thinking what if she opens a gate to limbo and closes it.can thor get out?? I am asking, not trying to be like rude or anything. I like to learn from you guys.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Skaddix

@Owie said:

I agree, the soul sword is pretty tough against any magic. And Illyana's limbo power is pretty enormous. I don't know the exact nature of Thor's god blast, but I think her sword can stop it and her limbo magic is enough to take care of him.

Thor can port of out of Limbo though

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jeanroygrant

@blacharrt said:

@jeanroygrant: This has nothing to do with anything? What is your point is showing this scan?

Yes there was a point, i was showing something. It wasn't meant for you anyways....

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By chiq
No Caption Provided

@EternalGrandMaster said:

Magik with her limbo Power's vs Thor...Hmmm I'm voting for the mutant simply because given her character and that her Soulsword can gut and Kill Thor, She posses the rational thought of getting it over with. I imagine a battle similar to such as one with Echantress or so but Magik has the edge needed to pierce Thor on her Soulsword.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well the enchantress did face Magik in Limbo...Magik simply depowered her. I think Enchantress is a very powerful sorceress but Illyana has the title of Sorcerer Supreme so they might not be in the same class powerwise...Classic strange commented that he really couldn't teach a pre-teen Illyana anything new...

No Caption Provided

Magik has been known to seal Limbo. Pixie, Amanda Sefton and Strange couldn't teleport in..Thor however might be powerful enough to leave limbo and break magik's enchantments..i dunno. OP did state this is a fully powered magik.

No Caption Provided

A disc sheild should be able to port the godblast away from her the strength of the blast shouldn't matter, she's just transporting it to a different dimension or even redirect it on Thor. Thor could probably absorb the blast back into his hammer though..

No Caption Provided
abaldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's God Blast won't even fazed Magik if she teleports herself to Limbo and drags him there. In Limbo, she's Queen! What she say is rule! Since Thor is a magical creature, her soul sword will destroy him immediately.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Bump

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

thor

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

If Wanda can keep up with Thor in combat Magik can stomp him with her limbo abilities

Magik 7/10

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor Could handily outside of her realm But she has her realms power so she'd find a way to win

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc63aec061e5
deactivated-5fc63aec061e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magic stomps, Thor is too slow (JK)

In all seriousness, Magik's Limbo abilities and Soulsword would give her a few wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

Still using fallacious ABC Logic I see. Wanda didn't keep up shit, she had to resort to BFR. And in case you're referring to speed, is Magik a speedster or something?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrogod: ....no. Thor has been kept up with by street levelers in combat speed, and stronger beings have tried to hurt Magik and failed in limbo. She is borderline omnipotent

Additionally Wanda literally reacted to his lightning blast, froze time before he could touch her, and threw a truck at him when he was trying to blitz her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

Thor has been kept up with by street levelers in combat speed,

Not a single fuckin soul with half a chromosome would say Thor is a speedster. He's not a speedster, never was. The problem lies where you're trying to imply that he's slower than the slowest street leveller and that any street leveller has a massive speed advantage over him that they can leverage. That is blatantly incorrect. Thor is around Wolverine level in combat speed on the average and that's more than enough for a 640 lbs brute. You're implying that he's stationary and would lose by default to anyone. Feel free to prove that Magik is an untaggable speedster.

and stronger beings have tried to hurt Magik and failed in limbo. She is borderline omnipotent

You know that Teleportation is one of Thor's abilities right? Omnipotent is a fancy word but not enough to constitute a win.

Additionally Wanda literally reacted to his lightning blast, froze time before he could touch her, and threw a truck at him when he was trying to blitz her.

Its a feat for Wanda, not Magik !!! What's with this false equivalence? Nobody tried to equate Jane Foster Thor's combat speed to that of Odinson. Prove that Magik is much faster. Prove or stop spouting off nonsense in every thread.

In addition, if you want legit anti feats of Thor being called slow, I'll be happy to post them right here. No context, no bullshit, totally non-excusable anti feats.

Slow as clouds statement.

No Caption Provided

Struggling against Dr Druid(getting tackled by him).

No Caption Provided

White Tiger

No Caption Provided

This is also an anti-feat for durability. Crappy writing but.... okay

Ulik (amped by High Evolutionary)

No Caption Provided

More of a strength feat for Ulik but okay I guess. Regardless Thor jobbed the f out under Bendis a lot(Getting stomped by Ulik whom Iron Man was able to stomp thrice, Getting two shot by Taurus, Getting one shot by Hulk, Getting one shot by some Aliens etc.

Some random monster

No Caption Provided

Speed of a lion guy

No Caption Provided

Mongoose

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mongoose was able to run around Spider Man as well but okay.

Champion

No Caption Provided

Some statement from Falcon in the same comic Thor's axe couldn't scratch Power Man, got dazed by White Tiger's hits and the same writer had Medusa stomping him as well.

No Caption Provided

Ben Grimm lol.

No Caption Provided

Spider Man

No Caption Provided

Damn Spider Man one-shot him.

There you go.

Additionally

#1. Daredevil - Thor wasn't even trying to fight him and explicitly admitted he must hold back. And in the very next page, he tagged him. All he made was a compliment and Thor has been complemented for speed as well. Doesn't hold much value.

#2. Wolverine - It's an outlier for Wolverine. Jashro44 (a well versed and well respected debater) who's quite an expert on the subject agreed to this as well. And in Uncanny Avengers Wolverine got blitzed and one-shotted.

#3. Son of Steve Rogers or whoever that Jumping Jack was - It's PIS. That dude avoided Iron Man, Thor, Hulk(All 3 of them are superior to Cap in speed), said he'd reach Steve Rogers, and conveniently got tagged by Captain America. Lel.

#4. Captain America's statement regarding some exercise - Well, Thor outperformed Captain America in the field; in a real battle against Zodiac's solider's IIRC to the point he saved Cap's life. Field>>>Training. And Thor didn't have his powers and was depowered. He only had Cap's Shield, His Hammer(W/O powers) and his agility, speed, fighting skills. Lel.

#5. Ghost Rider - Was holding on to Mjolnir as it returns to Thor's hand and therefore not GR's natural speed. And FYI, Ulik tried the same tactic and got punched away, and Thor didn't sluggishly crash against Indestructible Hulk when Hulk did the same thing(holding on to the hammer as it returned).

#6. Hulk - In one of the scans, it had nothing relevant to speed, in fact it was Thor's statement that he's faster than Hulk. Professor Hulk avoided him IIRC and in Avengers Season One or something Hulk dodged his hammer and leaped on him and punched him. And in Fear Itself Thor blitzed Nul (Post Core Breach Hulk with a divine Hammer) and neither of them have had a significant speed advantage over the other and basically every time they fight, it's a brawl. They both have tagged each other so it's hardly relevant. While I do believe Hulk is faster than Thor and pretty much all the street levellers, it's a debate for another day.

#7. Angela - Angela is NOT A STREET LEVELLER IN SPEED, can casually blitz people at FTE speeds and even outpaced Jane Foster in a super speed fight. As for the fight in Original Sin, Thor was already exhausted and was unwilling to fight. Make no mistake Angela is FASTER than Thor. But to use that fight against Angela to prove that Thor is slower than the slowest street leveller is nothing short of asinine cuz Angela is a borderline speedster. Besides, in Angela : Asgard's Assassin Thor was able to tackle down Angela attempting to flee the battlefield using the Siriana's Aesir Wedding Dress that further enhanced her speed. And he was able to keep up in combat WHEN ANGELA WAS FIGHTING AT HER NORMAL/NON SUPER SPEED, the same speed that was able to casually make a fool out of Gamora. Lel.

#8. Brevoot's Formspring - His comment about Thor being unable to race with Quicksilver or Speed Demon is correct, but IT DOESN'T TRANSLATE TO HIM BEING SLOWER THAN THE SLOWEST STREET LEVELLER, which is your baffling interpretation. Secondly, the Handbook statement about Thor being able to run at 150-300 MPH, Thor indeed has a few running speed feats. Although they aren't stated on panel as moving at a certain speed, at least one of them is running at high speed beyond most street levellers and that feat actually matches up with Classic Quicksilver's "running at super speed" feats. Brevoot not knowing them is his ignorance and he doesn't write Thor. As for his comment regarding Wolverine's reflexes being superior, Brevoot thinks that Spider Man is faster than Silver Surfer in combat speed and reflexes too. And Brevoot also thinks Odin Force>>Phoenix Force. Dude has some unconventional opinions.

#9. Mantis - Mantis didn't overwhelm him with speed or blitzed him. She sneak attacked him with nerve strikes. Besides, later comics have portrayed Thor being unaffected by nerve strikes/pressure points and Thor was able to tag Gemini who just BLITZED MANTIS & OUTMANEUVERED SCARLET WITCH, IRON MAN & VISION. Lel.

#10. Eric Masterson - Masterson may have had Thor's power but that doesn't mean his feats(good or bad) transfer to Odinson. Masterson in fact has much more terrible speed feats and overall strength feats. He even got straight up overpowered by Hercules who is Odinson's physical equal. Equating Masterson's feats is fallacious as much as equating Femthor's lightning fast speed feats.

So, now it's your turn. Go ahead and prove that Magik is waaay faster and do explain how Magic wins this.

blacharrt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrogod: Your post is irrelevant, and you debated things I’ve never mentioned nor implied

All I said was Thor doesn’t blitz street levelers. Magik has hypersonic reaction speed and is up there with any top tier street leveler therefore Thor isn’t blitzing, and he’s not one shotting Limbo powered Magik which is the one being used in this fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen:

Your post is irrelevant,

Not as much as the amount of bullshit you spout off per one thread. Say...Wonder Woman can decapitate Galactus with her Sword....

All I said was Thor doesn’t blitz street levelers.

He doesn't have to they can't have him even punch a street leveller (Unless it's Logan or someone tanky)

Magik has hypersonic reaction speed

Oh please do show me those "HYPERSONIC" reaction speed feats. SCANS that's what I meant.

and is up there with any top tier street leveler

Now this is one bigass comment you have no idea about. Are you trying to say Magik has comparable speed to Iron Fist, Spider Man or Midnighter? Please provide scans lest this is just you fanboying/fangirling over a female character.

I haven't seen anything to suggest Magik is on that level. Clearly she isn't.

No Caption Provided

Magik didn't have an overwhelming speed advantage in their fight nor did she impressed him with her speed.

No Caption Provided

Cap was fast enough to block her Hypersonic hits.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh and Widow absolutely shitting on Magik (Magik won but you get the point)

and he’s not one shotting Limbo powered Magik which is the one being used in this fight.

What feats of durability does Magik has that prevents her from being one-shotted? She's a glass cannon. Back up your claims with proof or you're not making any point at all. I mean..at least go and look for a respect thread.

As for how Thor wins,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can zap her with sufficient lightning to KO her. A small flow of electricity through the ground would be more than enough. Considering the fact that Quicksilver couldn't evade Thor's AOE, and due to Thor having displayed accuracy enough to tag some rats without hurting the crowd those rats were chasing after with his lightning, Magik is a piece of cake.

And Thor has a counter to Magik's tactic of jumping into the timestream and coming from behind and gutting him.

No Caption Provided

Nightcrawler

No Caption Provided

Ares

No Caption Provided

Some kid who thought he could sneak up to him.

Magik gets one-shot either way. Lightning, or blunt force.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By chiq

@necrogod: Magik has beaten powerhouses way above Thor. She's tanked Dormammu attacks, World Eaters attacks, Sym's ( a demon who can break adamantium) punches etc...

She has evaded Thor's attacks ( hammer throw and AOE). She has one of the best and most consistent combat teleporation feats in Marvel. She has magical shields.

Her TK ragdolled Juggernaut and she one-shot him.

Thor can't deal with her hax. She can cloak, turn intangible, teleport attacks inside opponents, teleport limbs off. Teleport Thor's head into the ground, etc..

Comparing Nightcraweler's teleporation to Magik is a poor comparison. Magik has feats of attacking opponents without being on the same battle field. She can teleport attacks from different dimensions.

Magik's Soul Sword can destroy skyfathers, it can kill Thor.

She has so many ways to put Thor down.

Magik is basically a reality warper in Limbo.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Magik wank is beyond annoying. I’m sure if anybody actually took the time to look into her obscure and bad comics we’d find tons of inconsistent or mid tier showings instead of the Skyfather busting level she’s portrayed as.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necrogod said:

@emmafrostxmen:

Your post is irrelevant,

Not as much as the amount of bullshit you spout off per one thread. Say...Wonder Woman can decapitate Galactus with her Sword....

Incorrectly quoting me... I said her enchanted god atom slicing sword can likely cut him. I never said kill so eat your words ;)

All I said was Thor doesn’t blitz street levelers.

He doesn't have to they can't have him even punch a street leveller (Unless it's Logan or someone tanky)

Completely irrelevant, he still could just grab them or some shit, he doesn't have to punch them. Additionally my point still stands, he can be kept up with by street levels

Magik has hypersonic reaction speed

Oh please do show me those "HYPERSONIC" reaction speed feats. SCANS that's what I meant.

I'm sure you'd agree Mjolnir is massively hypersonic on a consistent basis if not above that

No Caption Provided

and is up there with any top tier street leveler

Now this is one bigass comment you have no idea about. Are you trying to say Magik has comparable speed to Iron Fist, Spider Man or Midnighter? Please provide scans lest this is just you fanboying/fangirling over a female character.

I haven't seen anything to suggest Magik is on that level. Clearly she isn't.

No Caption Provided

Magik didn't have an overwhelming speed advantage in their fight nor did she impressed him with her speed.

When did I say she would blitz? oh yea I didn't

No Caption Provided

Cap was fast enough to block her Hypersonic hits.

I said "Hypersonic Reaction Speed".....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh and Widow absolutely shitting on Magik (Magik won but you get the point)

and he’s not one shotting Limbo powered Magik which is the one being used in this fight.

What feats of durability does Magik has that prevents her from being one-shotted? She's a glass cannon. Back up your claims with proof or you're not making any point at all. I mean..at least go and look for a respect thread.

Magik has tanked attacks from Dormammu in her limbo form....LOL at Thor one shotting

As for how Thor wins,

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

He can zap her with sufficient lightning to KO her. A small flow of electricity through the ground would be more than enough. Considering the fact that Quicksilver couldn't evade Thor's AOE, and due to Thor having displayed accuracy enough to tag some rats without hurting the crowd those rats were chasing after with his lightning, Magik is a piece of cake.

And Thor has a counter to Magik's tactic of jumping into the timestream and coming from behind and gutting him.

No Caption Provided

Nightcrawler

No Caption Provided

Ares

No Caption Provided

Some kid who thought he could sneak up to him.

Magik gets one-shot either way. Lightning, or blunt force.

Magik tanks everything he has then proceeds to murder him with her limbo enhanced magic ;)

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By chiq

@noone1996 said:

The Magik wank is beyond annoying. I’m sure if anybody actually took the time to look into her obscure and bad comics we’d find tons of inconsistent or mid tier showings instead of the Skyfather busting level she’s portrayed as.

There's regular Magik holding back. In an x-men team book there's normal Magik who's just in the background waving her sword forgetting to use her powers and there's Magik when the stories are focused on her turns into a sorcerer supreme/hell Lord with plot device powers unleashed. Same thing happens with Thor when he is fighting along side Cap, the black widow and Iron-man.

Do we low-ball both characters? In battle forums, do I seriously show scans of Thor needing other Avengers to battle more earth bound opponents when he has feats taking on far more powerful opponents by himself?

At their core Thor is the God of Thunder and Magik is the Ruler/Hell Lord of Limbo. Yes I can show Magik jobbing to low x-men villain and I can show Thor jobbing to Logan. I'd like to see some high tiers (without amps or plot) beating the level of opponents that Magik has beaten.

Mid-tiers don't defeat Hell Lords, they don't defeat Doc Strange, or dimension eating monsters one on one either. They also don't unleash hell on earth or absorb dimensions into themselves or warp the universe.

No Caption Provided

Cap America calls her a huge threat to the Avengers in his files.

No Caption Provided

Magik is almost always holding back. It's a different form. Here It's explained. She's not even human. The more power she uses the bigger chances she turns into a demon.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq: Right she’s consistently taking on Hell lords and Odin level beings. I’m sure she never gets harmed or touched by anything lesser in power than galaxy busters. I’m also sure that her morals and “holding back” inhibits her so much that she’s never struggled to put down anyone below Mephisto’s tier. I’ll take your word for it.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By chiq

@noone1996 said:

@chiq: Right she’s consistently taking on Hell lords and Odin level beings. I’m sure she never gets harmed or touched by anything lesser in power than galaxy busters. I’m also sure that her morals and “holding back” inhibits her so much that she’s never struggled to put down anyone below Mephisto’s tier. I’ll take your word for it.

I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is that she has powers and feats that can counter and put down Thor. Her personal rouges gallery is primarily made of Hell Lords and demons. Why would Thor be out of her league?

Does Zatanna or Kyle Rayner lose to Deathstroke on these forums?

Why do most people think telepathy can put down Thor (even if he has resistance feats) but an anti magic sword, magic, demon army, hax and a track record of beating (not just hurting) opponents more powerful than Thor can't?

if the Soul Sword can put down Archenemy why can't it put down Thor?

If Limbo can rip up the Dark Dimension why can't it rip up Thor?

if she can rip open Juggernaut and crush the crimson gem, why can't she do that to Thor as well?

Why can't she hide from Thor is she's hidden from opponents with cosmic senses?

Why can't she teledismember Thor is she can do it to Magus?

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11135/111358166/6792745-thorgetrekt.png

Thor can't react to water.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chiq:

Magik has beaten powerhouses way above Thor.

Thor has one-shot someone whom once was stomping him and Silver Surfer combined. Not an argument.

She's tanked Dormammu attacks, World Eaters attacks, Sym's ( a demon who can break adamantium) punches etc...

And Thor has taken a barrage of blasts from Celestials, has withstood a prolonged blast from Odin, has withstood attacks from Glory and Galactus, and as a clear cut quantifiable feat he withstood a planet destroying beam for several panels without getting KO'd despite being already battered. So Magik isn't even putting a scratch on Thor.

She has evaded Thor's attacks ( hammer throw and AOE)

Even fricking street levellers have dodged his hammer because most of them has to. And there's no indication of him actually throwing it its best speeds. And where exactly did Magik avoid his AOE?

She has one of the best and most consistent combat teleporation feats in Marvel. She has magical shields.

Already told you why those teleportation tactics aren't working. It'll only end up her getting one-shot. As for shields, Thor has casually one shot M.O.D.O.K's nuke proof shields and has shattered an amped force field of Silver Surfer with one bare handed strike. Surfer's force fields have actually tanked hits from Mindless Hulk. Magik's shield don't even compare.

Her TK ragdolled Juggernaut and she one-shot him.

Provide citations, prove that it's consistent. Thatz how it works. Just randomly parroting shit doesn't convince me. I'm too bored to look into her old comics and find anti feats. So ffs give citations and prove consistency.

Thor can't deal with her hax.

Prove it. He has more than enough hax resistance feats.

She can cloak, turn intangible,

Thor has counters. You're not providing me any citations, you're just randomly spouting off this and that. I could do the same, but that's not how debating works.

teleport attacks inside opponents, teleport limbs off. Teleport Thor's head into the ground, etc..

Citations, consistency and prove it is in-character. I'm getting bored honestly.

Comparing Nightcraweler's teleporation to Magik is a poor comparison. Magik has feats of attacking opponents without being on the same battle field. She can teleport attacks from different dimensions.

Blah blah blaahhhh. Told ya why teleporting tactics won't work. And don't make me go searching out for a fuck ton of anti-feats for Magik.

Magik's Soul Sword can destroy skyfathers, it can kill Thor.

Bold claims that has no substance. FYI hurting Skyfather's is consistent for Thor and unlike you I can provide citations and prove the consistency as well.

She has so many ways to put Thor down.

Quite the contrary. Thor has too much ways to put her down.

Magik is basically a reality warper in Limbo.

Doesn't matter, Thor beat Mephisto's ass in his own dimension if you care