Thor vs. King Ravana

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thor's comic and mythology feats are allowed.

All of Ravana's feats from the Ramayana and other sources are allowed.

Fight is to K.O., incap., or death. BFR is not allowed.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Silverrings

Feats for Ravana?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: Decapitated himself ten times, moved Saturn, moved the Sun, took command of the Hindu gods, was the greatest Angampora and Cheena di fighter, has eight sets of arms, and was invulnerable to gods. He also has the nectar of immortality in his abdomen, which would prevent him from dying unless it was destroyed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought this would get a bit more attention.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acrokat Thanks man. I think most people, including me, are unfamiliar with Ravana, which is why i asked for feats. It can also be pretty difficult to judge fights between mythological beings/gods, as the myths themselves are sometimes vague and often more poetic than informative. I'd like to read Ramayan 3392 A.D., have you read it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: I have only read summaries and most parts of the story. I know more about its characters than the actual story.

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Ravana was King of Sri Lanka and my parents were born there so I like Ravana a lot, cool character. What puzzles me is that he supposedly had the nectar of immortality but how did Rama kill him? the Hindu gods are OP...my parents are hindu (I'm non-religious) and mum knows almost all the stories of the Hindu deities...believe it or not a lot of them are on TOAA's level since a lot of them are omnipotent and omniscient (as said in a popular prayer). Ravana has different depictions...some depictions are less evil than other depictions...some depictions are less powerful than other depictions. The common Sri Lankan interpretation of Ravana would beat Marvel's Thor and it's not even close...it's a stomp...I think maybe common SL interpretation of Ravana could alter reality and wish Thor dead.

Now India's common Ramayana version of Ravana seems to be weaker and perhaps mortal. Marvel's Thor could kill Ramayana version of Ravana.

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ravana.

game_king597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raavan simply because Thor would never find out Raavan Weakness and no matter how many times he kills ravan he will just revive back again and again and Ravan possess weapons which are mentioned capable to one shot Gods.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ravana was made invincible and had the power to assume any form he wished from men to mountains to death itself. So yeah, Ravana stomps.

Torrentio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only concrete feats I remember for Raavana are lifting up a mountain, regenarating heads

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odinson