#1 Posted by BlitzSikes (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

I just started reading the 2018 thor and he Beat the high hell out of Juggernaut with a bad hammer that wasn’t complete.

I was always under the impression Juggernaut is far stronger than Thor and hulk.

Do you guys think this was pis?

In a fair rematch, who would win?

#2 Posted by God_Spawn (42930 posts) - - Show Bio

@blitzsikes: I wouldn’t say he beat the high hell out of him, and didn’t do it with a single hammer. They said it took awhile and Thor went through a bunch of hammers.

With that said, I do feel it wasn’t more plot induced stupidity as it was Aaron being an idiot. Thor needs a more variety of attacks and powers than just bludgeoning against a what should be highly amped Juggernaut. With Mjolnir or a weapon equivalent too, Thor has made it work.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by BlitzSikes (1938 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: i missed the part where they said it took awhile, was it said in the first issue? i usually catch things like that

#4 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Fair match would go to Thor via BFR

If BFR isn't allowed then I'd give it to Juggs for majority

#5 Posted by Darksercate (892 posts) - - Show Bio

That fight was as much as a let down as it was retarded.

OT Thor would have to find a means to remove his helmet and batter his brains in or BFR him. Aaron's fight between the two was a huge let down.

#6 Edited by God_Spawn (42930 posts) - - Show Bio

@blitzsikes: Just re-read the issue. It didn’t say it took awhile, I was assuming such when Screwbeard was trying to get Thor to answer after the fight. Thor did, however, have to go through all the hammers they sent him.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by BlitzSikes (1938 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#8 Posted by RampageTheFirst (7055 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins via BFR like he already did. If you remove BFR, he gets absolutely destroyed.

#9 Posted by jagernutt (16024 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins via BFR like he already did. If you remove BFR, he gets absolutely destroyed.

#10 Edited by jagernutt (16024 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate said:

That fight was as much as a let down as it was retarded.

OT Thor would have to find a means to remove his helmet and batter his brains in or BFR him. Aaron's fight between the two was a huge let down.

The helmet has nothing to do with protection from physical attacks. It only protects from physic/telepathic attacks. Thor could never batter Juggernaut's head in regardless of whether or not he's wearing the helmet.

#11 Posted by SmoothSanta (2083 posts) - - Show Bio

@jagernutt: He's immune to TP now. When Cain was reinstated as Juggernaut, he fought the X Men and allowed Rachel Summers to have a go TPing him. It done nothing.

Juggernaut losing to the new piss weak Thor is PIS.

#12 Posted by Motifian (1406 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has already defeated Juggernaut

#13 Posted by jagernutt (16024 posts) - - Show Bio

@smoothsanta:

I didn't realize that he was now immune to TP. I guess it's almost stomp in Juggernaut's favor then.

#14 Posted by Tedirey (2460 posts) - - Show Bio

50-50

#15 Posted by Supermanthor (13521 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor via bfr