Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Static Shock said:
"*Looks at Zee Crusher and Human Juggernaut with a condescending look on his face*

You guys are something else....

*Shakes his head*"
am i not allowed to defend myself here?
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By brainiac 1.0
the human Juggernaut said:
"Static Shock said:
"*Looks at Zee Crusher and Human Juggernaut with a condescending look on his face*

*Shakes his head*"
"
NO!
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainiac 1.0 said:
"the human Juggernaut said:
"Static Shock said:

*Shakes his head*"
"
NO!
"
why not?
Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By Forever

the creator said:

"On a serious note, I think that the belt of strength would only enhance Thor's strength, not the damage his godblast would do (as the lieforce he can pour in is not augmented by the belt)."

I agree.

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By brainiac 1.0
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Static Shock said:

*Shakes his head*"
"
NO!
"
why not?
"

Because it will never end. If you say hes stronger than thor it will never end. Then its a flaming thread soon a moderator will have to come and say this thread dies now. LOCK NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainiac 1.0 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Static Shock said:

*Shakes his head*"
"
NO!
"
why not?
"

Because it will never end. If you say hes stronger than thor it will never end. Then its a flaming thread soon a moderator will have to come and say this thread dies now. LOCK NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN."
even if i can back up my arguments?
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By brainiac 1.0
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Static Shock said:

*Shakes his head*"
"
NO!
"
why not?
"

Because it will never end. If you say hes stronger than thor it will never end. Then its a flaming thread soon a moderator will have to come and say this thread dies now. LOCK NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN."
"

No with certain people it will turn into a flaming thread.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brainiac 1.0 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Static Shock said:

*Shakes his head*"
"
NO!
"
why not?
"

"

No with certain people it will turn into a flaming thread."
ok, fine.  I withdraw from this thread.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By brainiac 1.0
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Static Shock said:

*Shakes his head*"
"
NO!
"
why not?
"

"

No with certain people it will turn into a flaming thread."
ok, fine.  I withdraw from this thread.
"
No its just certain people you have to watch out for. I will pm you about it.
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By zee crusher
the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
The one given to galactus dumb sh!t had Thors life force in it. The one given to the celestial had his life force and the belt of strength . That one was so powerful it shattered Thors hammer. Juggernaut own was so weak that he wasn't even tired after firin it.
On a serious note, I think that the belt of strength would only enhance Thor's strength, not the damage his godblast would do (as the lieforce he can pour in is not augmented by the belt).
"
The belt of strength enchance what ever its on time two. Not just Thors strength. In the comic Thor found this out and put it around the hammer instead which was smart and kind of dumb. When the godblast hit it left a huge whole in the head bigger then what he left before sadly however the hammer can take suck force time two coming and and broke. That was his strongest godblast.

A regular godblast like he used on galactus includes his life force. That takes energy out of him and has enough power to kill even galactus in a starved state.

The weakest one of all was what he used on juggernaut. He made this so weak that it didn't even take any energy out of his own body and barely destroyed the area as it would have done if it were as serious as the one beta ray bill dilvered to fernis wolf.

So Juggernaut survived a baby godblast nothing serious. If Thor kills juggernaut he can't weild his hammer since juggernaut is still human. Plus juggernaut didn't even do enough damage. If he broke Thors arm like the super strong mutant blockbuster did then he would kill him but juggernaut can't even do that which is why This battle is on Thors side.
Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juggernaut wins.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By zee crusher
Legendary Bio Vishanti said:
"Juggernaut wins.
"

lying is good sometimes.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zee crusher said:
"the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
The one given to galactus dumb sh!t had Thors life force in it. The one given to the celestial had his life force and the belt of strength . That one was so powerful it shattered Thors hammer. Juggernaut own was so weak that he wasn't even tired after firin it.
On a serious note, I think that the belt of strength would only enhance Thor's strength, not the damage his godblast would do (as the lieforce he can pour in is not augmented by the belt).
"
The belt of strength enchance what ever its on time two. Not just Thors strength. In the comic Thor found this out and put it around the hammer instead which was smart and kind of dumb. When the godblast hit it left a huge whole in the head bigger then what he left before sadly however the hammer can take suck force time two coming and and broke. That was his strongest godblast.

A regular godblast like he used on galactus includes his life force. That takes energy out of him and has enough power to kill even galactus in a starved state.

The weakest one of all was what he used on juggernaut. He made this so weak that it didn't even take any energy out of his own body and barely destroyed the area as it would have done if it were as serious as the one beta ray bill dilvered to fernis wolf.

So Juggernaut survived a baby godblast nothing serious. If Thor kills juggernaut he can't weild his hammer since juggernaut is still human. Plus juggernaut didn't even do enough damage. If he broke Thors arm like the super strong mutant blockbuster did then he would kill him but juggernaut can't even do that which is why This battle is on Thors side.
"

yea, he said he was using his life force on the one he used in the comic....
zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By zee crusher
"zee crusher said:
"the creator said:
"zee crusher said:
"

"

yea, he said he was using his life force on the one he used in the comic....
"

No he didn't Last time he used his life force he was left on his knees. In the juggernaut fight he was still standing perfectly fine showing it was a weak blast
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Logic Mark III

If this is restricted to the physical - boxing match type thing then Thor loses very hard. However in this fight Thor wins very quickly just sends him to another dimension.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logic Mark III said:
"

If this is restricted to the physical - boxing match type thing then Thor loses very hard. However in this fight Thor wins very quickly just sends him to another dimension.

"
why would he do that?  He's the mighty thor.  Certainly he would rather vanquish his opponent instead of using a cop out like that.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Logic Mark III

I call that vanquishing. He has fought the Juggernaut many a time. I think by now he would recognise the patern of success....and its not in fightin the guy, even for Thor, he is truly unstoppable.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logic Mark III said:
"I call that vanquishing. He has fought the Juggernaut many a time. I think by now he would recognise the patern of success....and its not in fightin the guy, even for Thor, he is truly unstoppable."
why didn't he just do that the third time they fought then?
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Logic Mark III

For the sake of the comic i suppose. If you want to add 'what a character would do' i think that has to be stipulated. Im taking it as character A's powers versus character B's. In which case the Juggernaut is just teleported away.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#120  Edited By Korg

Blazing Eagle, what version of Thor is being used here? Which version of Juggernaut? Your original post is blank, leaving this battle too open-ended. We could avoid some of this unnecessary name-calling and everything if you provided more information on the characters you're using.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Logic Mark III

I dont think that matters. Every Thor has been able to open dimensional rifts.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Korg

True, but some version of Thor have also possessed incredibly strong mystical abilities. I think Thor could use the Runes' power to stop Juggernaut in his tracks/strip him of his power. That's just my opinion though, can't really back it up with anything solid.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Logic Mark III

He has banished Juggernauts powers temporarily. But i still say he just teleports Juggernaut away. Its his best bet. His only certain chance. Juggernaut has taken his most powerfull blasts and can stop Mjolnir in its tracks if directed at him, so physical might is out the window here.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Korg

Yeah, but BFR is a boring way to end fights. :-P

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logic Mark III said:
"He has banished Juggernauts powers temporarily. But i still say he just teleports Juggernaut away. Its his best bet. His only certain chance. Juggernaut has taken his most powerfull blasts and can stop Mjolnir in its tracks if directed at him, so physical might is out the window here."
no, he just took away his forcefield, which the writers somehow interpreted as making him vulnerable.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#126  Edited By Static Shock
"am i not allowed to defend myself here?
"

Yes, you can. But, don't give in to a flame war. It's pointless. If someone wants to talk trash about you over a battle thread, let them... What's the worse they could do besides run their mouth? Doesn't matter what people say on the internet, man...
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Static Shock said:
"am i not allowed to defend myself here?
"

Yes, you can. But, don't give in to a flame war. It's pointless. If someone wants to talk trash about you over a battle thread, let them... What's the worse they could do besides run their mouth? Doesn't matter what people say on the internet, man..."

Kudos for that man.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By the creator
"Static Shock said:

*Shakes his head*"
"

You should always defend yourself but just stay calm and stick to the logical facts.

If anyone says what appears to be a lie or just an inccorreect fact, challenge it. If the person's argument cannot withstand this scrutiny, then it was possibly incorrect.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By the creator
Forever said:
"

the creator said:

"On a serious note, I think that the belt of strength would only enhance Thor's strength, not the damage his godblast would do (as the lieforce he can pour in is not augmented by the belt)."

I agree.

"
Thanks

I cannot see how a belt that simply enhnaces strength can increase life force.
Vendel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Vendel

*looks in on the thread*

I see.

*walks out*

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By the creator
Vendel said:
"*looks in on the thread*

I see.

*walks out*
"
I think I'm going to join you.
sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By sky goblin

thor would win hands down because he is a god and juggernaught is a mutant and theres no way a mutant can beat a god

_Sub-Zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By _Sub-Zero_

Spiderman beat firelord so that comment was meh

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sky goblin said:
"thor would win hands down because he is a god and juggernaught is a mutant and theres no way a mutant can beat a god"
facepalm.
sky goblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By sky goblin

were not judgeing it by one fight were judgeing it by pure common logic  just face juggernaught is screwed

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Lantern Prime

Thor would demolish him.

mkdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By mkdeadpool
sky goblin said:
"thor would win hands down because he is a god and juggernaught is a mutant and theres no way a mutant can beat a god"
Juggernaut is not a mutant
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sky goblin said:
"were not judgeing it by one fight were judgeing it by pure common logic  just face juggernaught is screwed"
then explain how juggernaut has beaten thor before...
Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Unbelonger
the creator said:
"Vendel said:
"*looks in on the thread*

I see.

*walks out*
"
I think I'm going to join you.
"
I understand; This is a disgusting discussion.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz