• 127 results
Conspiralcy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Conspiralcy

Current Thor, with access to all types of his powers vs Janemba in his transformed dimension. Janemba is in his final form.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By oldmagic

Jenamba wins this pretty easy. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"Jenamba wins this pretty easy. "
Yep... but it will be interesting to see how Jenemba reacts to Thor Force
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
Yep... but it will be interesting to see how Jenemba reacts to Thor Force"
He can negate it with his own powers of warping. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
Yep... but it will be interesting to see how Jenemba reacts to Thor Force"
He can negate it with his own powers of warping. "
Hmmmm....... Sure. I will give you that since he is a Reality Warper
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By oldmagic

Besides, Jenamba can't truly be killed. He is an incarnation of negative emotions warped into a humanoid form. What Gogeta did was erasing, not destroying the being such as Jenamba. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"Besides, Jenamba can't truly be killed. He is an incarnation of negative emotions warped into a humanoid form. What Gogeta did was erasing, not destroying the being such as Jenamba. "
True Story
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By oldmagic

With the sword, it's just over kill. That sword could cut anything pretty much. Especially the constructs he created, it sliced through them like butter. It's funny but those constructs of things wasn't even damaged by Pikon's super energy bombs and or the combination of Goku's and Pikon's energy attacks. It merely absorbed those energy attacks. But really, the power of that sword he materialized from just a bland item tells me he can transmute any random normal objects to the post powerful of forces within the universe. 

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"With the sword, it's just over kill. That sword could cut anything pretty much. Especially the constructs he created, it sliced through them like butter. It's funny but those constructs of things wasn't even damaged by Pikon's super energy bombs and or the combination of Goku's and Pikon's energy attacks. It merely absorbed those energy attacks. But really, the power of that sword he materialized from just a bland item tells me he can transmute any random normal objects to the post powerful of forces within the universe. 
"
Correctamundo
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By MotorSteel

Thor Force should take out Janemba.

EDIT: That is is current Thor has access to it.

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Perfect Cell

Thor Force has 40% chances of winning

Janamba 60% chances of winning.

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Theracles

Here's a thought, Thanos is almost on par with Odin, Thor has the Odinforce so Thanos can destroy galaxies with his power, Thor (with the Odinforce) can destroy galaxies too, Janemba can destroy the universe just by existing, if Janemba wanted to destroy the universe he would, he can destroy reality as well. Who wins? Janemba. So Gogeta is higher than a skyfather.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#13  Edited By Erik

Bump.

mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mrbobdobalina

This is too easy for Janemba.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik

Thor easily wins. 

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Louisiana Bob

Janemba stomps...easily

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Erik

Nah. Thor has access to all types of his powers. He has literally every power he has ever had minus the Thorforce. Thor wins. 

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Louisiana Bob

cool story bro 

janemba wins.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Erik
@Louisiana Bob said:
" cool story bro  janemba wins. "
In other words, fanboyism. ^^ 

Thor wins. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@erik said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
In other words, fanboyism. ^^  Thor wins.  "
right i think janemba wins = fanboism...and you thinking thor wins =......erik being erik hypocritical...trollish..etc etc 

janemba turns thors hammer into a pile of dust and then thor dies
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Erik
@Louisiana Bob said:
" @erik said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
right i think janemba wins = fanboism...and you thinking thor wins =......erik being erik hypocritical...trollish..etc etc  janemba turns thors hammer into a pile of dust and then thor dies "
No. Just the fact that you had "countered" my post with trolling nonsense is what makes you a fanboy. Janemba cannot do any such thing to Thor's hammer and even if he could, he will not have the chance to do it anyway. 
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@erik said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
" @erik said:
" @Louisiana Bob said:
right i think janemba wins = fanboism...and you thinking thor wins =......erik being erik hypocritical...trollish..etc etc  janemba turns thors hammer into a pile of dust and then thor dies "
No. Just the fact that you had "countered" my post with trolling nonsense is what makes you a fanboy. Janemba cannot do any such thing to Thor's hammer and even if he could, he will not have the chance to do it anyway.  "
Okay, how about this: why do you think Thor wins?

Janemba can actually turn his hammer into dust, he is a reality manipulator.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Louisiana Bob

yes me countering your post with cool story janemba wins = trolling nonsense..you countering with i'm being a fanboy thor wins = again erik being erik. True story

Janemba waved his finger in the air and broke reality....and then threw it at someone. But he can't break thors hammer that has been idk how many times. Janemba who reality warped heaven and hell, toys with dimensions, used molecular manipulation to turn a regular hammer into a blade that cut through anything even reality, willed a clone into existence and then easily willed it away..cant break a hammer...whatever you say sir. 

Janemba turns thors hammer into dust and then thor dies before he can finish his paragraph his diatribe of I thor, son of odin, i god. Gods are awesome, Gods be the bomb, worship my blond flowing hair..you suck i rule because im thor

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Erik
@TheCerealKillz:  
Which in no way means he has the power necessary to do anything to Thor's hammer which has withstood reality manipulation before. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Erik
@Louisiana Bob:  
Breaking a hammer is different than altering its nature. Nothing you have posted is outside the normal for any major reality manipulator that has been defeated.  

You are way too personally invested in this debate (against me specifically) to actually be any use here. Nothing you posted makes any sense and your attempts to bait me are both petty and childish. 
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@erik said:
" @Louisiana Bob:  Breaking a hammer is different than altering its nature. Nothing you have posted is outside the normal for any major reality manipulator that has been defeated.   You are way too personally invested in this debate (against me specifically) to actually be any use here. Nothing you posted makes any sense and your attempts to bait me are both petty and childish.  "
Uh huh 

Janemba breaks thors hammer and then thor dies. I'm not even going to bother feeding your trolling erik. Keep it up and i'm just going to pm a mod. Problem solved.  

Also saying oh well reality warpers with those powers have been defeated before = Thor can beat janemba...True story 

Janemba wins and easily
Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Tank.

What is Janemba?

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Tank. said:
" What is Janemba? "
A reality warper from a dbz movie
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Erik
@Louisiana Bob:  
Good. PM a Mod if you feel the need to. Anyone can see you are emotionally compromised in this debate. Unless you delete your posts before you call the mods in, it will do you no good here.  

I am glad you can see that reality warpers have been defeated before but you contradicted your own statement with your very next sentence. It seems as though you have a conflicted opinion.  

Thor will win without trouble. He has the power and magic at his disposal. Mjolnir is not even the most powerful weapon here. 
Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tank.

I'm going to go with Thor. Seems people are basing all their case on Janemba being a reality warper, yet we have seen nothing from him (according to the two sites I just visited) to shows him doing anything with that power that Thor can't handle. Jane brought back the dead, not going to matter much here. Besides that we've seen him alter the surrondings around him and others. Which again won't matter much to Thor. There is no evidence what so ever that he can even effect Mjolnir.

Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Louisiana Bob
  @Tank. said:

" I'm going to go with Thor. Seems people are basing all their case on Janemba being a reality warper, yet we have seen nothing from him (according to the two sites I just visited) to shows him doing anything with that power that Thor can't handle. Jane brought back the dead, not going to matter much here. Besides that we've seen him alter the surrondings around him and others. Which again won't matter much to Thor. There is no evidence what so ever that he can even effect Mjolnir. "

How about you actually watch the movie. You know the fact that his mere existence was destroying the universe. he reality warped all of hell and it reached as far as heaven. Waved his finger in the air and reality and then used it as a weapon. Willed a clone of goku into existence and then easily willed it away. Made clones of himself. Size alteration, instant regeneration, Molecular manipulation..used said molecular manipulation to create a sword that could cut through dimensions..and cut you without it having to touch you. Teleportation..etc etc etc. Please Janemba would stomp Thor out of existence. Thor has had his hammer shattered more times than i can count with someone using MM...except this time..thors life force is in his hammer..so if his hammer goes..he goes. Janemba doesn't even have to use all his powers..any of which could easily kill thor....he simply has to destroy his hammer. Thor gets stomped

@erik: and pm sent 

yes reality warpers have been beaten before..so it is only logical to say that thor wins because of it erik...true story. 

Thor will die without trouble...janemba merely destroys his hammer and thor dies with it 

yes i'm just so terribly personally invested in you erik..i didn't realize it was so obvious. I'm just gonna go ahead and put you on mute..k
TheCerealKillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By TheCerealKillz
@Tank. said:
" I'm going to go with Thor. Seems people are basing all their case on Janemba being a reality warper, yet we have seen nothing from him (according to the two sites I just visited) to shows him doing anything with that power that Thor can't handle. Jane brought back the dead, not going to matter much here. Besides that we've seen him alter the surrondings around him and others. Which again won't matter much to Thor. There is no evidence what so ever that he can even effect Mjolnir. "
Yeah, So?

Janemba can actually pixelize himself, like he did in  the movie. He was able to block a SSJ3 Goku's Kamehamaha, with a smirk. He then teleported the sttack to square Goku in the head. He did that with no effort.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By sexy_merc

I don't know if Thor can win here. If he doesn't use his speed early on, he could be in trouble.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Tank.
@TheCerealKillz said:
"Yeah, So?  Janemba can actually pixelize himself, like he did in  the movie. He was able to block a SSJ3 Goku's Kamehamaha, with a smirk. He then teleported the sttack to square Goku in the head. He did that with no effort. "
This means next to nothing to me.
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kinasin

Janemba and it's not even a challenge.......... 

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Tank.
@Kinasin:  The embedding was disabled by request for the video you posted...
lol
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Kinasin
@Tank. said:
" @Kinasin:  The embedding was disabled by request for the video you posted... lol "
I'm sure it was when it shows how janemba would rape thor in the  ***............
Kinasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kinasin
@erik said:
" Thor easily wins.  "
@Louisiana Bob said:
LMAO that made my day
Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Tank.
@Kinasin said:
"I'm sure it was when it shows how janemba would rape thor in the  ***............ "
?
What my statement means is that whoever uploaded it to youtube. Protected it from being posted elsewhere by embedding it.
Louisiana Bob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Louisiana Bob
@Tank. said:
" @Kinasin said:
"I'm sure it was when it shows how janemba would rape thor in the  ***............ "
? What my statement means is that whoever uploaded it to youtube. Protected it from being posted elsewhere by embedding it. "
.....and this needed to be stated why? Click on the link..and bam...new window opens up..problem solved =/
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By mrbobdobalina

Janemba owns Thor.

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Tank.
@Louisiana Bob: Because he continuously does similar things.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Erik
@Louisiana Bob said: 
 How about you actually watch the movie. You know the fact that his mere existence was destroying the universe. he reality warped all of hell and it reached as far as heaven. Waved his finger in the air and reality and then used it as a weapon. Willed a clone of goku into existence and then easily willed it away. Made clones of himself. Size alteration, instant regeneration, Molecular manipulation..used said molecular manipulation to create a sword that could cut through dimensions..and cut you without it having to touch you. Teleportation..etc etc etc. Please Janemba would stomp Thor out of existence. Thor has had his hammer shattered more times than i can count with someone using MM...except this time..thors life force is in his hammer..so if his hammer goes..he goes. Janemba doesn't even have to use all his powers..any of which could easily kill thor....he simply has to destroy his hammer. Thor gets stomped  @erik: and pm sent  yes reality warpers have been beaten before..so it is only logical to say that thor wins because of it erik...true story.  Thor will die without trouble...janemba merely destroys his hammer and thor dies with it   yes i'm just so terribly personally invested in you erik..i didn't realize it was so obvious. I'm just gonna go ahead and put you on mute..k "
All of that reality warping stuff is nice and dandy, but how is it going to help Janemba at all? Thor has access to his Rune King powers in this battle making him a reality warper himself. By the way, how do you think Janemba was defeated?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Erik

Thor wins. 

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By sexy_merc
@erik said:
" By the way, how do you think Janemba was defeated? "
He used a special attack dubbed the Stardust Breaker and it destroyed every sign of evil which was Janemba, turning the host back into Saike.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Erik
@Sexy Merc said:
" @erik said:
He used a special attack dubbed the Stardust Breaker and it destroyed every sign of evil which was Janemba, turning the host back into Saike. "
My point is that if he was as powerful as he was alleged to be, the attack should not have defeated him. In fact, there should not have even been a fight to make a movie about. 
Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Tank.

Rune King Thor speaks one word and the fights done.

mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@erik said:
" @Sexy Merc said:
" @erik said:
He used a special attack dubbed the Stardust Breaker and it destroyed every sign of evil which was Janemba, turning the host back into Saike. "
My point is that if he was as powerful as he was alleged to be, the attack should not have defeated him. In fact, there should not have even been a fight to make a movie about.  "
Gogeta was more powerful than Janemba. That is why he was able to kill him. It's how DBZ works.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Erik
@mrbobdobalina said: 
Gogeta was more powerful than Janemba. That is why he was able to kill him. It's how DBZ works. "
Sure but Goku and Vegeta were not. 
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mrbobdobalina
@erik said:
" @mrbobdobalina said: 
Gogeta was more powerful than Janemba. That is why he was able to kill him. It's how DBZ works. "
Sure but Goku and Vegeta were not.  "
Separate? No. Fused? Yes.